The Lady Next Door Pt. 01

Story Info
New subdivision, new neighbors, new experience.
11.8k words
4.77
36.1k
73

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RonCabo
RonCabo
2,047 Followers

It was Zack's eighteenth birthday. It was a significant age to reach. He knew that. But he didn't really expect much out of it. Both of his parents were lawyers and they worked long hours. So, his birthday falling on a workday did not provide much opportunity for celebration. However, they promised him an appropriate function on the weekend, and he was okay with that. They were good parents, and their demanding work provided him with a good life. So, for all intents and purposes, it was just another day.

Eighteen was also a sexual milestone. But he didn't expect much out of that, either. He was shy and not popular with girls. Sexually, his hand was his lover.

He sat at his desk in his new bedroom in the family's new home in a new subdivision. They'd outgrown their previous dwelling, and now that his parents were doing well financially, they had been ready for a larger home. Zack had encouraged them to purchase the house next door because it had a swimming pool. But they did not want the additional expense nor the future upkeep.

Zack stared out of the window that his desk faced. In the few weeks they'd lived here, he often just looked off into space while sitting here. That vigil revealed that someone had purchased and moved into the huge house next door. Actually, as the subdivision was still under construction, it seemed people were moving in every day. He knew some people had further down the street. His window further enabled him to see the next-door neighbor's back yard, which included the swimming pool, and today, the glare of sunlight on the water reflected back at him and forced him to squint.

When he opened his eyes again, he had to shake his head because he couldn't believe what he was now seeing. A woman had appeared in the yard in the most revealing swimsuit. And if that was not enough, from this distance, she was the most gorgeous creature he had ever seen: long dark hair, beautiful face, perfect tits--not huge but big enough for her frame and enough for a nicely rounded cleavage--a smooth abdomen, an ass as round and shapely as her boobs, and well-toned legs that any guy would love to get between.

Zack was mesmerized by the sight and couldn't take his eyes off her. He'd heard his parents say that new neighbors had moved in next door, but this was the first time he'd seen them, or at least, her. Continuing to watch, he saw an older man join the woman by the pool. Zack assumed it was her father--until the man kissed her on the lips in a manner that did not suggest a parental kiss, regardless of age. Could she be his wife? Why would such a beautiful woman marry an old fart like that?

As taken as Zack was by the woman, he was also dismayed to think they were husband and wife. But he still couldn't take his eyes off her. She stretched out on a lounger as the man rubbed suntan lotion all over her in a way that confirmed he wasn't her father. Zack imagined it was his hands touching her tits, ass, and legs. Fortunately, the man then returned inside allowing Zack to continue to indulge in his fantasy.

Zack knew his voyeurism was not proper, not to mention he was just watching her lie there. It wasn't as though she was doing anything--like touching herself. Yet every time he thought he would move away; he couldn't help but to just continue staring.

He considered fishing his dick out and stroking it, but then she finally got up, much to his disappointment. He was taken aback when she looked up toward his window, took a step, and waved. He nearly fell out of his chair.

* * *

From that moment on, every time Zack entered his bedroom, he went directly to his window to see if she was out there. At night, he headed for the window but did not turn on his lights in case she might enjoy an evening swim. From his vantage point, several of the next-door neighbors' windows were visible, but he could not see in any because of closed blinds and curtains.

She did finally appear at the about same time the next day. She wore a swimsuit that was even skimpier than the day before: strings with tiny triangles covering her nipples, pubic area, and butt. She was all but naked and Zack could not be happier. He'd only ever seen a naked woman in pictures, never in person before. And this was the next best thing.

The old man came out again and rubbed lotion on her as he had the day before. He touched her in places Zack could only dream of touching, then returned inside.

Once again, Zack thought about jerking off, but as with yesterday, he waited too long. She got up and headed inside. She looked up again, waved, and before disappearing under the roof of their patio, she undid her top--what there was of it--and took it off. He could only imagine what that would have looked like. But of course, by then, she was out of sight.

Zack had to wonder if she had done that to tease him, but he shrugged it off.

* * *

The next morning, Zack was rolling the garbage can to the curb for pickup, as was his duty, when he saw the elderly man next door struggling to do the same. Instinctively, Zack rushed to his aid. The trash container was stuffed full and very heavy, which explained the man's difficulties.

"Oh, thank you so much, my boy." Once Zack had the container in position, the old man extended his hand. "I'm Ralph Carter. I guess you noticed we just moved in."

Zack took the man's hand and shook it. "Zack. Happy to help."

"Would you be willing to help with another container?"

"Sure." Zack followed him into his garage.

"The bags are still inside. Come on in."

Following him, Zack's heart beat a little faster at the thought of encountering the beautiful woman in person. The thought produced a stirring in his loin. Seeing her in skimpy swimsuits had been a thrill, but he became instantly nervous when he saw her in their kitchen wearing only a bra and panties. And if that wasn't enough, those under things were sheer, her nipples clearly visible, her panties not revealing a pubic patch of hair but the top of her slit, so she must have a shaved pussy.

"Ralphie," she whined, "you should have told me someone was coming in."

Zack detected an accent though he wasn't sure what kind. He was also sporting a full-fledged bulge in his pants.

The old man merely grinned. "He's helping me with the garbage. I wanted to reward him."

She huffed, but Zack decided it was more for effect than actual annoyance. She stormed off only to return a minute later with an equally as sheer robe that offered only slightly more coverage.

"This is my wife, Dominique," Ralph introduced.

She stepped forward with an extended hand and a grin, the latter because the teen's eyes were firmly fixed on her breasts. She actually had to reach for his hand.

Zack finally snapped out of it, shaking her soft hand. "I'm Zack."

"Nice to meet you, Zack. Do you have a pleasant view from your room?"

Zack didn't expect her to call him out and was instantly embarrassed. "Uh. I, uh, l--"

"No need to be embarrassed." She tapped his erection through his pants. "Is this for me?" She hadn't bothered to cinch her robe, so the tops of her tits and cleavage were on full display.

"Sorry."

"Don't be. I'm flattered. And thank you for helping."

"Anytime."

"There's more you can do, if you like."

"Sure."

"We'll call you."

He offered a big smile, and they exchanged numbers before carrying the trash bag out.

Ralph turned and grinned at his wife before following Zack out.

As soon as Zack was back up in his room, he whipped his cock out and jerked it until he shot his wad all over the carpet.

* * *

After cleaning up, Zack was drawn to his window to watch. However, Dominique never appeared. He wasn't sure he really expected her to. He finally gave up, went down to the kitchen, and made his lunch. A while later, under partly sunny conditions and not unbearable temperatures, he decided to do his chore and cut the grass.

As he mowed the front lawn, Ralph flagged him down.

"What would you charge to cut my lawn?"

Zack shrugged.

"It would mostly be the front," Ralph went on. "As you know, we have a pool in the back, so there's very little grass to cut. Would you be interested?"

"I guess."

"Twenty-five dollars?"

"Okay."

Ralph reached for his wallet and pulled out a twenty and a five. "I have some errands to run, so I'll be gone all afternoon. Check with my wife before you cut the back in case she wants to lay out by the pool."

"Will do. Thank you."

Their front lawns were only separated by a driveway, so Zack was able to cut both at once. Then he nervously pressed the doorbell on the neighbors' front door.

It took a minute or so for Dominique to answer, and Zack was again stunned to see her in another skimpy, revealing bikini.

"Zack! What a pleasant surprise."

But he was too awestruck to speak.

"Zack?" She reached out and touched his shoulder.

"Uh, uh, Mrs. Carter..."

"You can call me Dominique."

"Oh, okay, Miss Dominique."

"No. Just Dominique."

"Oh. Uh, Dominique, your, uh, husband hired me to mow your grass, but he said to check with you before cutting the back in case you were, you know, laying out by the pool."

She knew he was staring at her tits, so she exaggeratedly adjusted her top, moving her boobs around to his widening eyes. "Well, that was very thoughtful. As you can see--" she struck as pose "--I was actually just about to. But you can still go ahead and cut. It won't bother me."

"Okay. Thanks."

Pushing the mower over the little bit of grass in the back yard, Zack saw Dominique saunter out of her house over to the lounger and stretch out on it on her stomach. Her already tanned skin was a beautiful color in the partial sunlight. He continued with his task, always with an eye on his gorgeous neighbor. It took only minutes for him to finish, and he instantly shut off the lawn mower so the noise wouldn't disturb her.

"All finished?" Dominique called out.

"Yes."

"You look all hot and sweaty," she noted. "You're welcome to rinse off in the pool."

"I don't have my swimsuit."

"So, swim naked."

That caught him off guard. "Uh, uh--"

"You don't need to be embarrassed. How old are you?"

Frowning at the change in direction, Zack answered, "Eighteen. Yesterday was my birthday."

Her lips formed a big, dazzling smile. "Oh, happy birthday! You're of age. I'll swim naked with you." And she instantly arose, stripped off what little there was to her bikini, and headed for the steps to the pool.

Standing there in amazement, disbelieving this was happening to him, Zack's eyes bounced from her slightly jiggling tits to her shaved pussy. His already growing erection got bigger and harder if that were possible.

"Come on," Dominique urged, giggling, now waist-deep in the water.

After a deep breath, Zack pulled off his t-shirt, pushed his shorts and underwear down and stepped out of them, and to his embarrassment, his boner popped up.

He didn't see Dominique turn her head and smirk. On the other hand, for a newly turned eighteen-year-old, he was very well endowed. She licked her lips. She hadn't had a big one like that in a while.

Entering the water, Zack descended the steps and remained there waving his hands around below the surface.

The poor boy was obviously nervous around her, and she suspected he had never been around a woman the likes of her in his life. "Swim or do whatever you like."

He stooped down, submerging his body to his neck, then rubbed his skin as though wiping off sweat or something else.

Dominique moved closer to Zack. "You don't need to be nervous. You've never been around a naked woman, have you?"

He shook his head.

"Have you ever seen one?"

"Only in pictures."

She nodded. "I like wearing little to nothing. Makes me feel free, liberated. Do you like being naked?"

"I, uh, I, uh, haven't had much opportunity."

"I understand. Do you feel refreshed enough?"

Zack merely nodded.

"Then let's get out. I'd like you to rub lotion on me. Would you?"

An instant vision of his hands all over her naked body flashed through his mind. His cock pulsed in the water. Of course, he wanted to. "What about your husband?" he had to ask.

"He won't be back for a while." She stretched out on the lounger in anticipation but saw him reach for his clothes. "You don't need to dress. Feel the freedom of nudity."

After a deep breath, Zack went to her, grabbed a towel to kneel on, and picked up the suntan lotion. He squirted some on her back and started gently rubbing it in.

"Mmmm, that feels good. You have nice hands."

"Are you from France?" Zack asked to make conversation.

"Yes. Paris. Have you ever been there?"

"No."

"Maybe someday."

"Maybe." Her skin felt marvelous. Soft. Curvy. Pampered. Naked. His cock felt like it could explode.

"Don't be shy. Make sure you get my butt and legs and arms.

While he was getting comfortable applying lotion on her back, her arms seemed the next safest body part. But that didn't take very long.

"You don't need to be afraid to touch me."

He'd been staring at her shapely ass and was now ready to go for it. He hardly touched his own butt, and never anyone else's, so feeling hers was intimidating. Like all her skin, hers was soft. The action of rubbing the lotion spread her cheeks. Her anus seemed to wink at him, and even it was gorgeous. He'd seen rimming videos, which had never really appealed to him, but now, suddenly, he had an urge to lick hers. But of course, he resisted, and quickly moved on to her legs.

With his first touch of her thighs, she spread her legs slightly. Zack gasped at the sight of her bare pussy up close. It was the most amazing sight.

"Something wrong?" Dominique questioned in response to his gasp.

"Oh, uh, uh, n-no. I just, uh..."

"You can touch it, if you like."

"What?"

"My pussy. You can touch it."

"Are you kidding?"

"No. Why would I be kidding?"

He shrugged. "Doesn't seem like the sort of thing a woman would let a boy do."

"Perhaps not. But it's just us. And I like having my pussy touched. And I think I'd like for you to touch it."

"O-Okay." He stuck his forefinger out and put it against her slit.

"Don't poke it," Dominique said with a chuckle. She quickly turned over onto her back, The sight of her front before him breathtaking. Grabbing his hand, she used it to spread her labia, moving his fingers up and down.

Zack sucked in his breath as his fingers encountered moisture. He also felt pre-cum ooze from his dick.

"Like this," Dominique said softly. "Very gently. And then tenderly rub this. This is my clit."

His eyes were glued to what she was doing with his hand. Of course, he'd watched porn videos of this, but those were nothing like actually doing it.

"You see how to do it?" she asked.

"Yes."

Dominique let go of his hand, and he kept up the action. Remembering what he'd seen in videos, he attempted to emulate those.

"Mmmm, that's it," she said. "Now, just my clit."

He complied, and she placed her hand on top of his, holding it in place, guiding his fingers.

Dominique's breathing increased. She closed her eyes and started moaning.

Zack's eyes widened as he realized what was happening here. She was using his hand to get herself off.

"Mmmm," she moaned, obviously stifling the sound as she climaxed.

He observed her body tightening as she had her orgasm. She drew her legs up and moved his hand out of the way. A moment later, her eyes sprang open, and she sat up.

"That was wonderful. Thank you." She stood and so did he, and then she hugged him, his solid cock pressing against his abdomen. She felt the pre-cum smear against her. Stepping back and looking down, she said, "Oh, my. We need to do something about that!" Grabbing his arms, she turned him around, and then reached around in front of him, wrapped her hand around his dick and started stroking. "Damn, you're big."

Zack felt he should stop her, but this was the first time he'd ever had someone jerk him off, not to mention that it was this incredible woman doing it, and with her tits and body molding to his back. He was so charged up; he was spewing cum all over the patio within seconds. He shot more semen than he could ever remember ejaculating, and it was the most satisfying orgasm he'd ever had. As soon as she let go of his cock, he had to quickly rush to sit in a nearby chair as he thought he might pass out.

"Are you okay?" Dominique asked with some concern.

"Yeah. I just... I just, I don't know what to say." He closed his eyes for a moment.

"Well, that was exciting!"

Zack opened his eyes in horror hearing Ralph's voice. Turning his head sharply, he saw the old man sitting in the chair next to him. "Uh, uh, Mr. Carter, I... I--"

"By the way," Ralph said, "you did an excellent job on the lawn. Looks great. I'm glad my wife rewarded you."

If Zack wasn't already mortified, the complete shock of Ralph's statement blew his mind. He was too embarrassed to completely understand it, so he jumped up, grabbed his clothes, and tore out of the yard using the side gate and leaving his lawn mower.

* * *

Back in his room, having stopped between the houses to quickly jump into his shorts, sans underwear, Zack didn't go anywhere near the window. He slowly dressed in all fresh clothes and was finally brave enough to reach out--not getting any closer than necessary--to close the blinds on his window.

Stretching out on his bed, Zack considered the events of the day. Dominique was a tease. No question about that. But Ralph--Mr. Carter--had his own mischievous streak. He had probably known how his wife would be dressed when he brought Zack in to help with the garbage. And though she had feigned annoyance, she hadn't really covered up much more. And then there was the lawn mowing. Mr. Carter knew his wife would sunbathe. She'd done it the last two days. Did he want Zack to be there when she did? Did he want Zack to see his wife totally naked? And of course, the old man wasn't there to rub suntan lotion on her. But Zack was there to unwittingly rub one out for her. Then she "rewarded" him.

It occurred to Zack that this young, gorgeous woman who married this much older man--old enough to be her father--needed more than the old guy could give her. Zack wondered if Ralph could even get it up anymore. Zack had heard of such situations. An old guy marries a younger woman that he cannot keep up with, so he allows his young wife to fool around, maybe even likes to watch.

So, Zack was in the right place at the wrong time.

A while later, his parents arrived home from work. Zack went down to greet them.

"Just met our new neighbors," Joel, Zack's dad, said, "leaving for dinner out."

Zack was instantly worried.

"Mr. Carter told us how helpful you were to them today. He wanted me to remind you the lawn mower was still in their yard."

"Uh, they let me cool off in their pool and I didn't have a towel, so I came home. Guess I better go get it."

"He said you could get it tomorrow," Joel advised. "I told him you'd probably do the weed-eating and edging tomorrow. He said he'd pay you to do his also."

Zack merely nodded. He would have preferred to get the lawn mower now while the Carters were gone.

"That was very nice of you, Zack," Louise, his mother said. "I know you hate cutting grass."

"He paid me well."

"They seem like a nice couple," Joel speculated. "What did you think of them?"

"Yeah, they are. Just seems weird a young woman marrying a much older man."

"Particularly one who looks like she does," Joel commented.

"Down boy," Louise cautioned. "Your dad is a bit enamored of Dominique."

Ignoring his wife, Joel explained, "Some women like older men, and most men like younger women."

RonCabo
RonCabo
2,047 Followers