Hooking Up with My Roomate

Story Info
My seemingly straight roommate isn’t so straight.
2.6k words
4.63
24.4k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nosnos20
Nosnos20
39 Followers

I had a miserable week. About a month into my experience at college and I got cut from the football team (never thought i had much of a chance) and hadn't really met a lot of friends. I got along well with my roommate, but hadn't gotten close to making a good friend yet.

I got done my last class on Friday and I was frustrated. Everywhere I looked I saw people having fun and hot--HOT--guys. With it being late September, guys were walking around in tank tops, showing off their arms. I saw guys playing frisbee with no shirts on, and it just made me even more frustrated amd horny.

An introvert by nature, I was 6'2", with some muscle, but on the slimmer side, short brown hair, and just a hint of abs. A typical body for a guy who would play wide receiver, or at least used to. Walking through campus that day, I could feel the frustration and my hormones raging. I decided when I got back to my dorm, I needed to jerk off. I hadn't gotten a lot of aolne time yet, and had found it hard to find opportunities to jerk off to help my raging, 18-year-old hormones

I knew my roommate would still be at class, so when I got back to the room, I closed my door, threw my t-shirt to the ground, and something caught my eye. I noticed a pair of under armour boxer briefs on my roommate's bed that I knew were mine.

"That's weird", I thought.

I walked over to get them and immediately recognized the smell and the look. There were dried white stains on them and the smell of cum. My roommate must've used them to jerk off.

Did he want me to see this? Did he just forget to put them out of sight? Was this some sort of message? Did this have anything to do with me?

Yeah, I thought my roommate was hot, but I figured he was straight. His name was Brad. He was about my height, maybe an inch taller. Built with more muscle than I was, and had a defined six pack. He had a great ass, had tanned skin from playing baseball all summer, blue eyes, and blonde hair.

Immediately I grew even more horny, I took off my basketball shorts and quickly got out of my boxer briefs, releasing my rock-hard cock, and grabbed the "used" pair on the bed. Normally I'd take my time, but I could feel myself so turned on, leaking pre-cum like crazy, and I knew I had to cum.

I played with my balls and stroked my cock with the underwear I found on his bed. I decided to stand up to switch things up and face myself in the mirror.

As I vigorously pumped my dick with the underwear and played with my balls, I knew I was going to cum. A month of frustration, disappointment and horniness was about to be unleashed.

I imagined Brad jerking himself off and cumming.

I moaned "oh Brad" as I got close and in a moment of pure bliss, I didn't care what the outcum was.

I felt my semen make its way into my shaft, and I knew I was about to cum. I shot my load onto the mirror, basically drenching it. I have always been a shooter, and I 7-8 ropes of my fresh, 18-year-old semen. I was so turned on. The orgasm rocketed through my body and made my knees weak and buckle. It took me a few minutes to get my senses around me. I had gotten cum on my hand, on the underwear and obviously soaked the mirror with my cum, which was now dripping down the mirror.

"Damn" I thought. I got up and went over to the sink, completely naked, and washed my hand and grabbed some paper towels to clean up. I still felt horny but that first release was what I needed.

Suddenly I heard the door unlock and my heart dropped to my stomach. It was Brad. He was home early from class. He walked in, looked at me, naked, looked over at the mirror with cum dripping down it, the underwear with cum on the floor, and he said "I'll come back in a few minutes. We'll talk"

I just stood there frozen and went over and grabbed the cum-soaked underwear off the floor and threw it in the hamper. I wiped down the mirror and wiped myself off. A few minutes later, Brad came in.

We made eye contact and kind of laughed.

"So...." he said. "Look, I'll get right to it. I was jerking off earlier and...I don't know...I don't think I'm gay, but there's something about you......"

I could feel myself blushing as he sat down on my bed. My heart sputtering in my chest. I put my hand on his leg, trying to take my shot but not seem obvious.

"I was just shocked to see it, and, to be honest, I was a little horny but seeing that sent me over the edge." We both awkwardly laughed.

I had grown up in a strict, conservative household. I always had to rush and hide when I jerked off, and that morning was one of the first times I could do it freely, but of course Brad had to walk in on me.

The awkwardness hung in the air, and I leaned in to kiss him. This morning I finished my class and was so angry and frustrated, and here was my roommate telling me there was something about me that he was attracted to. We kissed and I pulled away and asked "what do you think about me now?".

"I....I don't know what to think", he said.

"Then don't" and I leaned in again to make out with him. I was determined to go for it. We passionately kissed and I put my hand over his shorts and could feel his bulge growing I rubbed my hand all over his smooth chest and stuck my hands in his pants to feel his dick. I was determined not to miss my chance.

"Lay down on the bed", I said.

I undid his belt amd kissed his bulge through his shorts while feeling his abs under his shirt. I got down on my knees and pulled his shorts down. I guess he went to class with no underwear on, since he was only wearing shorts. That made it hotter.

I looked up to him, submissively, and said "can I suck your dick?"

He nodded and I took his cut, 7-inch cock into my mouth and began to service him. I hadn't given too many blowjobs, but I was so turned on, and it was like my instincts took over. I licked the vein near the top of his dick and played with his balls. It wasn't but 2 minutes when I heard him breathing harder and he said "I'm cumming!'

He shot rope after rope of thick, hot cum into my mouth and down my throat. I was surprised at how much he came after his morning session. "Oh my god, that was awesome", he said as he tried to catch his breath.

"What do you think about me now?", I asked.

"I think we're going to have a good year", he chuckled.

I had another raging boner in my shorts.

"Go ahead and jerk off...I want to watch", Brad said.

To be honest I was hoping he'd return the favor but I didn't want to push him. I put my hand imto my shorts and pulled out my dick, and began to jerk off as I played with my balls with my one hand and jerked off with the other. Despite having cum not that long ago, I knew I was close, since I was so aroused. It's great to be so young and horny.

Brad moved and kneeled down to me on the floor.

"You can cum on me", he said.

I didn't say anything and as I came close I felt the orgasm make my knees weak and I shot my load toward him. My cum shot onto his hair, face, neck, chest, abs and onto the floor. I collapsed onto the floor, wiped from 2 orgasms and giving a blow job within a hour.

"Why'd you let me do that?", I asked.

"One step at a time", Brad said. "You're so hot dude."

I leaned in for another kiss and after a few seconds he pushed me away.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing. I was getting turned again and wanted to slow down. I think we'll have plenty of time this weekend to "explore" some more.

We helped each other off and cleaned up.

Later that day, I woke up from a nap and it was nearly dark outside. It was Friday night. I woke up to a raging hard-on, just thinking about the events of earlier in the day. My dick was leaking pre-cum into my boxers.

I looked over at Brad. He was on his computer, shirtless, sitting at his desk and he looked like he was watching porn. Gay porn. I could see one dude sucking off another on the computer screen.

It occurred to me in my head that I might've turned my roommate from straight to gay, or at least straight to bi.

I stretched out my arms to try and reduce my boner and yawned. Brad shot up, and quickly clicked the screen closed.

"Whatcha looking at?" I asked, with a sly grin.

"Nothing...just stuff online... want to grab some dinner?" Brad quickly asked, obviously trying to change the subject.

"Sure", I said. "Let's go"

Brad walked by to put on a shirt. I admired his toned ass and back muscles as he put his shirt on. His biceps and triceps flexed as he put on a baseball cap and he grabbed his keys.

We got into his car and decided to go to a local fast food place. As we drove, we chatted about some general things and I was subconsciously trying to think of a way to bring up the events from earlier.

As we were stopped at a light, I put my hand on his thigh and said "I saw what you were looking at earlier..."

"You saw that?" Brad asked. I could see his face blush red with shame.

"Don't worry about it...I watch gay porn too, I don't care."

"I just wanted to learn.....I had seen it before but was curious especially after this morning....." Brad said.

The silence hung in the car for a few seconds. "Did you like it?" I asked.

"Yeah...I mean, I don't know. It felt good. I was turned on. I still am...." Brad said. I could see his hard-on in his shorts, which confirmed my suspicions. "but I don't know if I am gay. I like women and are attracted to them. But you make me feel a certain way..."

"You don't need to put a label on it" I said. "Just do what you're comfortable with. That's what college is about in a way."

"All I know is I could never be gay at home. My parents wouldn't allow it." Brad added.

"I get it. I'm the same way. But that doesn't matter right now" I said.

At this point we had pulled into the restaurant parking lot. We locked eyes and I leaned in for a kiss. Thankfully it was just about dark outside, but the possibility of somebody seeing us added to the hotness.

We made out and in the process, my instincts took over. As we kissed, I pulled his raging dick out of his shorts, which were already soaked with pre-cum. As we kissed I began to jerk him off. I moved my head down, lifted up his shirt and kissed his abs. Brad looked around to make sure nobody was around.

"Scoot up", I said.

He did and I was able to pull his shorts down enough to get his cock and balls free. I began to suck him off, worshipping every inch of his cock. I felt myself getting turned on as well, and I reached over to free my straining dick from my sweatpants.

I bobbed my head up and down on his cock and then I felt it. Brad, the guy who wasn't sure if he was gay, reached over and grabbed my dick. He began to jerk me off as I sucked his dick. I could hear his breathing getting deeper and deeper, which told me he was close.

"Ah, I'm going to cum!!!! Oh fucking shit!" He exclaimed as he wiggled in the seat. I feel his hot cum shoot into my mouth as I clamped my head down on his dick. It must've been 6-7 ropes of cum that entered my mouth. I eagerly drank it all up, swallowing all of it, making sure there was none to waste as his semen filled my throat

He breathed heavily and leaned back in his seat. His shirt still pulled up slightly, exposing his abs. I went up to kiss him and licked his dick one more time, to get all the cum.

"Sorry, I couldn't let your rock-hard dick go unattended" I laughed.

I still had a raging hard-on. I leaned back and began to jerk myself off. I had to finish there. I couldn't go through dinner with blue balls and wait to finish back in the dorm. Maybe I have no self-restraint, but I needed to cum right then and there.

"No." Brad said. "Let me." I could've cum instantly right that moment. He reached over and put my dick in his mouth. I was in heaven. He began to lick and suck me off, his first time ever sucking a dick. I was impressed. He had me right on the edge. I had been sucked off by guys before, and to be honest, he wasn't too bad at it. Beginners luck I guess.

"You sure you haven't done this before?" I asked with a laugh.

"Oh shit....I'm about to cum." He stopped sucking my dick and began to jerk me off.....

"Oh fuck, I'm cumming!!!" I said. As I glanced over at his toned abs and muscles bulging though his shirt before my eyes rolled in my head with pleasure.

Thicky, steamy cum shot out of my dick, about 6 ropes worth, and landed in my open mouth, on my chin and mostly on my shirt. I was covered in cum. I had cum in my mouth before, and had taken other guys' load, but i was so turned on for Brad to jerk me off like that.

"Oh fuck" I said. Now it was my turn to sit there and catch my breath. We sat there in silence for a few seconds. We made eye contact with each other and laughed. Brad's car smelled like cum. I was soaked with cum all over my face and shirt.

"Dude, I'm so turned on" Brad said.

"It's because you're letting yourself go and be free..." I said.

"You better go inside and get some napkins so I can wipe this off...".

Brad went inside and I leaned my head back in the car, incredulous at what we had done. I had blown my roomate in his car and he had blown me and jerked me off, getting me to cum into my mouth. He got back with some napkins and I wiped the now dried cum off my face but it had stained my shirt and wouldn't come off.

"I can't go in like this..." I said.

"Well, drive-thru it is" he said. We laughed and went and got our food and headed back to the dorm. We were both exhausted from our adventures of that day and didn't fool around that night.

Nosnos20
Nosnos20
39 Followers