Hookup Diary Ch. 02

Story Info
Italian girls are the best - Holiday hookup!
1.9k words
4.18
2.6k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/23/2023
Created 11/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So the first story from my "Hookup Diary" got a warm response! So I thought I'd write up the second for you all! Enjoy!

** The Buildup **

I've always found girls with a slightly darker, olive skin tone incredibly attractive. Italian, Spanish or Portuguese girls. Also middle eastern, Turkish and Indian girls are often really hot. Lots of Latinas too. Nevertheless, I live somewhere where 90%+ of the girls are white! Not a problem, white girls are hot too, but it's a shame that the girls I find most attractive are in short supply where I live.

I met Alessia and her friend Maria on the public transport of all places. Large suitcases wedged into empty seats, both girls leaning over a tiny map they'd brought up on one of their phones. Both girls were beautiful, but Alessia in particular was captivating. In the past, I'd be too nervous to say anything, but my recent hookups with Sarah had left me in a confident mood. I leaned over and spoke to them.

"Hey, I can't help noticing from your suitcases, are you visiting town for the weekend?"

When Alessia and I locked eyes for the first time, it was instant chemistry. She just smiled at me and say "Oh hey!" It took her a moment to register that I'd ask a question and all that time we never broke eye contact "For a whole week actually!"

Small talk continued from there. At least at first, I wasn't trying to be flirty, just friendly... And ok maybe a little bit flirty. I'll omit the blow-by-blow but, in summary, the two were from Milan and had known each other for years, since early teens. Over the spring they'd both made some big life changes. Both had ended relationships, both had accepted jobs abroad and would start later in the summer. The two had decided they wanted a holiday to mark the end of a life-phase. So here they were!

I asked the natural question "So would you like a local to show you around a little?" And with that, I had their numbers and a date arranged for the next day.

The girls had spent the morning doing a bunch of the standard touristy spots. That was fine as I had work, but clocked off a little early to go see them. After checking with the girls, I brought my friend Dan along, briefing him that I was into Alessia but he could shoot his shot with Maria. Dan's a very attractive guy, really charming, so I was pretty sure Maria would be happy for his company!

The girls looked stunning when we met them. Maria was the taller of the two, about average height for a woman. She was wearing a crop top with a deep neckline, an item she filled out very well. I'd guess she's perhaps a D. Then nice stylish jeans which did a good job showing off her ass below. Alessia looked like a dream. She was a little shorter and smaller than Maria, but that's definitely more my type! She wore this summer dress that somehow straddled the line between "you want to take me home" and "you can introduce me to your mother"; proper "girl next door" vibes. Both girls had lovely tanned skin and long dark hair.

We go and hop bars along the riverside. It's a nice part of the city and gives both opportunities to talk and to dance. After a few bars we end up in something a bit more like a club. I'm dancing with Alessia, Dan with Maria. All of us close to our partners. My hand on her waist. Hers on my chest. I could see she wanted me so I went in for the kiss. Her lips were so sweet and the way she bunched at my shirt with her hands was so sexy. I don't know how long we were there just making out but I eventually look over and see Dan and Maria had taken our lead and are in the middle too.

We move things on a little, go to a few more bars, till eventually, I suggest we go for a nightcap at mine. It's not so far and I know I have a spare bed that Dan and Maria can sleep in, if things go well. I nominally say that it's on the way to the girls' hotel, but I don't think they'll be back there tonight.

** The Sex **

We all sit in the living room together and talk for a little, but it's clear what everyone wants to be doing right now. Dan and Maria start again first, so Alessia and I quickly follow, all four of us just sat in the living room together making out with our partners. I thought things would move to the bedroom quite quickly but the girls were very comfortable letting things progress in front of one another.

Clothes came off. First Maria's top, Alessia let her dress fall to the floor. As she did that, I started taking off my shirt, but Alessia stopped me, coming in to kiss as she continued unbuttoning it herself. I looked over and both Maria and Dan were down to their underwear. Alessia finished with my shirt, then dropped down to unbutton my trousers. As they came off, there was no hiding how hard I was and Alessia bit her lip. As she stood back up, she brushed her fingers upwards along my leg, then over the obvious bulge in my underwear. I pulled her back in and we carried on kissing. We heard a little moan from the other side of the room and looked over to see that Dan had slipped Maria's nipple out from her bra and was sucking on it. Alessia looked back to me, reached behind and undid her bra. We continued kissing for a while until Maria's moans reached a point where we wanted to get some privacy.

I quite literally picked her up from the sofa and carried her through to the bedroom. I placed her back on the bed and, looking at her there, I'd never wanted to eat a girl's pussy more in my life. She was on her back, her butt at the edge of my bed. I went up and kissed her lips, then started working my way down with kisses and tracing lines with my fingers.

When I arrived between her legs I kissed along the insides of her thighs, less soft this time, more obvious passion in my kisses. I hooked her panties with my fingers and pulled them down and off. As I did, she slid a hand down and covered her pussy. I looked up and she's biting her lip.

"Do you want to see it?"

I kissed the hand covering her pussy as an answer.

"What are you going to do to me?"

"I'm going to eat you out until you're shaking for me. Then you're going to suck my cock until I'm nice and hard. And then I'm going to fuck you in just the right way until you cum on my cock."

She looked so happy to hear me say that and slowly pulled her hand up and away from her pussy. She wasn't completely shaved, instead keeping a nice tidy patch above. I really appreciate that. Most girls just take it all off today and whilst that's definitely sexy, a bit of variety is nice!

I did exactly as I promised. Licking and sucking her pussy, then focusing on her clit, until she told me that she's getting close. From the other room we can hear Dan and Maria fucking one another hard, clearly a little ahead of us.

"Let's have a little fun..." I grabbed my phone and opened up the timer "Three minutes. I'm going to finger you as best I can, but you're not allowed to cum. If you genuinely can't hold it back, tell me to stop."

That sexy lip bit again. How does a guy resist?

She nods and I start the timer. After a minute and a half I can tell its hard for her but she's really trying not to cum. She's not moaning, there's so much concentration on her face. After about two minutes she grabs my wrist saying, "Stop. I'll cum if you keep going.... Wow..." She paused for a moment getting her breath back,

"Ok your turn."

I wasn't expecting this but she resets the timer turns round on the bed, pulls my cock out of my boxers and starts sucking. I let my underwear drop to the floor and step out of them.

As we're switching I drop the timer to two minutes. It's a simple game of who cums first. But whilst girls can typically last longer than guys, that I'd been eating her pussy was an advantage. We only manage two rounds of switching before she can't even make thirty seconds without stopping (and I don't think I'd have lasted the full 2 minutes after).

When she tells me to stop I instead roll her over and pull her legs back so she's bent over my bed.

She says something in Italian that, to this day, I'm still clueless about, but the idea was clear: Fuck me now.

The position over the bed is good for stability meaning that my hands are free to do whatever I want. One goes and plays with her nipples, the other reaches around to her clit. We were animalistic with each other. She's thrusting back so hard and I'm pounding her into the bed. Alessia reaches out and resets the timer on my phone. "Let's see if we can last the two minutes?"

When you're both that far into it, stamina is overrated. By 1m30 she's calling out how close she is. I can't even reply I'm just focused on lasting as long as we can. The two minutes goes off and I just feel her cum around my cock. This is too much and I finish all up inside her (she was on BC). The orgasm lasted long but she's still going, shaking under me. I pull out, put my thumb inside her and my fingers on her clit and keep massaging her as she rides it out and comes down.

We just lay there for some time, the sounds of sex still coming from the next room, before eventually we hear Dan finish. Alessia asks for a long top to wear as she takes herself to the bathroom. I give her two as perhaps Maria wants one too.

I incidentally catch a glimpse of Maria as she's going to the bathroom. I'm definitely not unhappy with my choice, but Dan's a lucky guy!

Alessia comes back and we cuddle and talk a little. We're woken up three times in the night to the sound to Dan and Maria fucking. The first time it's hot and gets us in the mood to touch each other. The second time it's annoying - I just wanted to sleep. By the third time, it had got kinda funny.

We all continued seeing each other during their week in my city. It was some great sex!

I wish I could tell you this turned into some crazy foursome... But alas, no.

But there were a couple of other wild nights with Alessia and Maria that I might write about, if people want.