Wrong Bed, Right Move

Story Info
Strangers connect intimately at a Bed and Breakfast.
8.1k words
4.54
14.8k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Written together in turns by Dan & Baby)

--Snow Stalled (Dan)--

There was no making it over the pass in this weather. And i wasn't the only one delayed on this highway. The few motels were full, so I felt lucky to get the last room at a nearby bed and breakfast. A chalet-style place with just three rooms for rent; it was warm, friendly, and most importantly, available.

The proprietor, a sweet older lady, led me back to my room--first door on the left down the guest wing--and invited me out for drinks with the other guests. Not having brought much in the way of clothes, i just downshifted my spendy grey suit before heading out to mingle: hanging the jacket, removing tie and belt, opening the collar, and kicking off my shoes. The so-called great room was little bigger than your typical living room, but it had a huge stone hearth with a perfect, crackling fire and comfy seats. The hostess was serving a warm, aromatic mulled wine. I gratefully accepted a large mug and settled into a soft armchair near the fire.

The other guests were friendly. I first met a sweet young couple who were staying in the "honeymoon suite" on the other side of the hall from me for their first anniversary. The woman was obviously pregnant, and they were adorable in the way of young marrieds, not still all over each other but not yet into the child-rearing years that force couples out of the habit of persistent physical contact.

Next, you, the guest staying in the room next to mine joined us. You were instantly and intensely attractive to me as i watched you sit in the armchair across from me. Beautiful of face and shapely of body, you had looks that made age hard to be sure of and a way of carrying yourself that entranced me. Your dark brown hair was wavy and shoulder length, your eyes dark and bewitching in the low-light, your lips full and a perfect lipstick red. Your breasts were ample and shapely, and your legs... damn, would i love to get between those! You'd not yet said a word but something about the way you moved and how you looked at me made me suspect that here was a woman with a vibrant sexuality. I smiled at the many sensual thoughts of you that flashed through my head, and i half sat up to greet you eagerly, offering a handshake and a simple, "Hi, I'm Dan," in my most charming voice.

--Personal Getaway (Baby)--

I was on my way to visit a friend while when driving through the snow storm, I got a flat tire. By the time AAA could get to me and help it was way past sunset and it seemed unwise to drive the remaining distance that would take about 4 hours to cover. While AAA was fixing my tire, I was able to book the only bed and breakfast within a reasonable distance that had a couple rooms left.

I figured, I'd stay the night and leave as early as I could the next morning. The hostess was very welcoming when I arrived and showed me to my room. I was cold from being out for too long and some melted snow had seeped into my boots. I wasn't prepared to be stranded on the roadside so I hadn't worn the right kind. Once in my room, I noticed a knee length robe in the closet. I thought since it was already just past 8pm and I wanted to hit the sack early, that I'd just immediately shower and get warm. I had packed my favorite grey satin sleep shirt that had a low cut and buttons down the front. I don't like sleeping in garments that enclose my neck, I like the neck to be either broad, wide or open.

I took my change of clothes and the robe from the closet and made it down the hall to the guest bathroom. The water force of the shower was awesome and provided a nice relaxing steamy release of all the pent up tension my body and mind experienced with the change of events. The soap made of shea butter was nice and sudsy and smelt so good. My skin felt so soft, my hand slid down between my legs, instinctively.

I suddenly snapped out of the daydream state that I was when I heard footsteps walk across the hallway of the bathroom. It seemed like those of a man. I wondered if that was another house guest, and if it was, I couldn't help myself from secretly hoping that he was hot!

I finished up my shower, generously moisturized my skin. Put on a lace thong, slipped on my satin shirt without a bra since I thought I'd just be going to bed soon. I towel dried my hair and let the rest air dry as I normally do. I look at myself in the mirror and see my tits showing under the soft satin material of my shirt. I smile and run my fingers over my tits. I like how kinky it makes me feel to let my tits show without hiding them. Still, out of being raised modestly, I put the robe on that I found in the closet, collect my toiletries and clothing items and head out of the bathroom to my room. I notice the door of the room next to mine was ajar with a small night light on.

While passing by, it seemed like there was a suit coat hanging on the desk chair. At the same time, I also heard voices coming from the living room area. I set my things down in my room, put some chapstick on and put on my cozy socks and went towards the living room to join in as people had seemed to gather. I was also super curious to know who was staying in the room next to me. It was so nice to enter such homely atmosphere by the fire and I could smell some aromatic spices.

Just as I was about to sit down, I see this stud extend his hand to greet and introduce himself to me. It happened so fast that I felt caught off guard. "Oh, nice to meet you Dan, I'm Rebecca.....you can call me 'Becky'!" I say with a smile. Just then I was offered a large mug of the mulled wine that seemed to be the aroma I smelt earlier. I gladly accepted and proceeded to get comfortable in the cozy armchair that was vacant. I sat back, crossed my legs (allowing my shirt and robe to expose my knees as they rode up), closed my eyes, and with both hands cupped over that warm mug I took a big sip of wine and let out a hum under my breath. It all felt so relaxing, and I knew I wanted to drink a lot of it! Then, I opened my eyes only to see you staring at me.

In my mind, I'm wondering whether this is for real! I'm in a room that's so cozy on a stormy winter night, with mulled wine, in my satin shirt and robe sitting across from a handsome stranger. I see this mischievous twinkle in those stunning blue eyes and just smile back with a knowing look of my own. I knew, if nothing else, there will at least be a lot of flirting to keep us company that night. I notice your semi - business casual look, and it's fucking hot. The way your shirt sits on your broad frame and the pants you have on showing the nice definition on your legs from working out make you instantly attractive.

--Mulled Wine (Dan)--

The hostess left for a while to do some chores, and the couple wasn't drinking, her pregnant, him in solidarity. So you and i eagerly helped each other to extra wine. We all four talked long by the fire, while you and i got nicely tipsy. Eventually, the young lovers, after a few long kisses and smiling whispers to each other, excused themselves to their room. You and i exchanged knowing looks and laughed, proceeding to make increasingly ribald suggestions and gestures about what those lovebirds might be getting up to. I got up to get us more wine, planning to take the vacated seat right by you, hopes of seducing this hilarious and gorgeous person blooming profusely in my head, when the hostess returned and took that very seat.

Groaning inwardly at the interception, i smiled outwardly to her and offered to get her a mug of wine also. Our conversation switched instantly to less flirty subjects, neither of us sure how the old lady would take all our sexual jokes and innuendos. My hopes for a hookup with you rapidly cooled, as it was clear the hostess was a night owl and not retiring anytime soon.

Finally, the warm fire, warm wine, and waning conversation had our heads nodding, leading our hostess to insist we call it a night. At that, you looked at me, intense and inscrutable, as if trying to decide something or tell me something. Too inebriated and sleepy to take the cue, i smiled vacantly in return. I thought i glimpsed a moment's disappointment in your eyes, but then you smiled too, thanked the hostess for the wine, wished me a good night, and headed to your room.

Resigned, i watched you go, admiring again your legs and my first good view of your incredible ass. Watching that gave me such an erection that as i headed to my own room, i planned how before sleep i would shower and stroke my unsatisfied cock to fantasies of you. Oh, how i would have pulled off your robe, exposed the rest of those great legs, kissed my way down to those beautiful tits, pushed you onto the bed, and rode you all night long! But when i got to my room, finding myself suddenly exhausted and not actually in any need of another shower today, i merely stripped to my blue cotton briefs and climbed under the covers.

--Unsatisfied (Baby)--

It was kinda disappointing to have the hostess cue us to call it a night. I'd have rather fallen asleep with you right there by the fire. I guess all the wine did make me very relaxed and sleep was calling. I figured staying while the hostess was there would be pointless so I decided to call it a night.

As I walked to my room through the hallway, I knew you'd be watching me walk away. I turned around and just before entering my room, waved you another goodbye for the night with a sexy smile. I was in such a kinky mood. My door was the second one down the same side of the hallway; yours was the first. The shared, single bathroom was on the other side but before the rooms.

I went in and closed my door, but didn't lock it, not wanting to spoil any chances of any fun that could happen that night. I wasn't sure if I was going to go all the way of fucking a stranger I just met, but I knew for sure that I wanted to kiss him so bad and feel his body. I wondered what his cock looked like, how big it was. When I was sitting there sipping wine, had the hostess not been around, I'd just want to rip off his shirt and let the buttons fly everywhere! I was totally in that kinda mood. I'd have wanted to pull down his pants and suck him right by the fire. Fuck, just thinking about how erotic and romantic that would be felt so good and made me moist down there.

Once my door was closed, I couldn't wipe the grin emerging from all things spinning in my head. I knew that because of the amount of wine I had enjoyed, I'd have to drink a lot of water too. I gulped down a whole 16 oz bottle before bed, took my robe off, unbuttoned the first couple buttons of my shirt and slipped under the covers. Though I was moist and horny, all I did was feel myself briefly.

I rubbed my clit a bit and stuck my middle finger deep in my pussy a couple times. It felt so good but I somehow let my exhaustion and the intoxication take over and fell asleep on my right side while hugging the extra pillow imagining it to be you.

Soon after, I stirred, rolled around in bed a bit, and checked my watch. It was around 2am. I could feel the need to pee as expected so I headed to the bathroom down the hall in the dark in just the barely buttoned shirt that I was wearing. Did my business, washed my hands, drank a few sips of water from the tap and headed back to my room, half-asleep, and all in the dark.

--Into My Bed (Dan)--

I slept restlessly, having forgotten to pee before bed. I'd drunk too much mulled wine, and my stretched bladder made dreams elusive. Eventually, i roused enough to realize how badly i need the restroom. Not willing to wait to dress, i left my room and rushed down the pitch dark hall to the guest bathroom in briefs alone, relieved the pressure, and stumbled back to bed, completely forgetting to shut my door when i did.

I fell deep into dreams quickly this time. A dream of kissing a beautiful stranger by the light of a fire. That meant i didn't hear you come in, didn't hear you shut the door behind you, didn't notice you climb into bed, didn't even wake until your leg touched mine.

The touch woke me only slowly, so i didn't startle or jump, only gradually realizing i was not still dreaming and there really was someone in bed with me. I looked over and your sleeping face was there in a section of snow-reflected moonlight coming through the drapes on my window. From my shadowy spot on the other side of the bed, i just stared in awestruck admiration. You looked so lovely, so peaceful, so feminine and so soft. Even asleep you looked wow-she-is-so-goddamn-beautiful! I tried to figure out why you were there.

Why would a beautiful stranger climb into bed with me, then silently go to sleep? Not knowing what to do or say, i acted on instinct, reaching over to brush a few hairs out of your face. You didn't stir, but my cock sure did. Barely touching this beautiful woman in my bed got me hard and throbbing in seconds. I wondered what you were wearing under the covers, if anything, and at the thought of that ass i'd watched earlier being naked in bed with me, i was promptly at full mast and determined to find out.

I half sat up on my elbow, still you slept. Overcome with desire, i leaned over, putting a delicately hand behind your head, and kissed your cheek softly. My heart raced as you sighed softly and snuggled toward me, still apparently asleep. My hand gently caressed your neck, and i shifted my legs to have more contact with yours. This elicited a soft, sleepy hum of contentment, and you slid your top hand to touch my chest, simultaneously sliding your leg over mine. What was she dreaming? Was she really asleep or pretending?

I softly reciprocated, scooting closer, lying back down on my side, enjoying the feel of our legs intertwined, until our bodies and faces were just inches apart. I was intensely aware of how only the thin cotton of my boxers was keeping my erection from pressing out at you. Encouraged to boldness by your responses, i slid my hand down under the sheets from your neck to your ribs, noting that you still at least wore a thin, loose shirt, and closed the space between our bodies, kissing your forehead as i did. At this, you woke.

--Happy Accidents (Baby)--

I woke and was a little shocked to say the least that I was in a bed with you! The look of horror from not even knowing in that moment whose bed I was in was so apparent on my face. At first I moved away from you and asked "Why are you in my bed?!"

Ever so gently you whispered back, "No baby, this is my bed and I found you here."

"What?!."...

I think for a moment and then realize that when I had got up to pee, in the dark, I must have come back to the wrong room assuming it was mine and obviously because of the alcohol, I was a bit woozy.

"Oh shit! I'm so sorry" I apologize. Just then you put your right arm over my waist and pull me close. Your right leg also gets on top of mine slightly. I don't know what to do.

"Should I stay or should I go?" I think silently to myself.

"Ummm, I don't think this is a good..." idea, I was about to say, but just before I could, your lips were on top of mine pushing me to lie on my back while you passionately kissed me, long and deep. I let out moans of delight. It was really what I wanted all along. I feel your hard cock against my thigh as you're not on top of me yet, but just your face and part of your chest are. I run my fingers through your hair and run my nails along your back.

"I couldn't wait to kiss you. I really wanna fuck you!" you breathily whisper into my ear as you stick your tongue down my right ear, suck and nibble on it. This just makes my tits so hard and my cunt so wet.

"I wanted this too. God, you're so fucking hot, Dan!"

Though I'm worried that we might make sounds in the quiet house and get caught, I find the band of your briefs and run my hand inside, grazing your ass. I attempt to pull them down but my angle makes it challenging. You roll over onto your back and pull them off. There, standing straight, is a pole that I so want to get my mouth on. I come up over to you and pull my top off. I don't need that getting in the way when I bend down to suck the lollipop in front of me! Your eyes widen as you see me throw my top off to the side and kneel before you with just a nice colorful lace thong on.

I put my right hand on your straight cock and give it a few strokes. I stick my tongue out and lick its head, all while staring and sexily smiling at you. The light reflecting off the snow outside the windows helps create a very erotic atmosphere as there was just enough light to see what we were doing.

I start to run my tongue over the length of your cock, on all sides. I look up at you and see a lustful expression on your face like a, "Yeah, fucking don't stop doing what you're doing," kind of look.

Partly to tease and partly because i want to do even more, i do stop sucking and rub my naked body up along yours until I come up to your ear and whisper, "Scoot down a bit." With that I pull your hips a little downwards in the bed and then climb on top of you just so I could stick my pussy in your face, and then I devour that cock of yours, 69 style.

You pull my narrow thong aside and stick your middle finger deep down my pussy just to feel how wet I am. "Mmmm fuck baby.... mmm, damn... you're so wet!"

With that you pull my thong down my waist, past my ass, and help me out of it one leg at a time while I'm straddled over you. You throw it on the floor and pull my pussy back down to your mouth, hungrily. Your tongue hardens, and I move my pussy/ass in such a way that I create pleasure sensations for my pussy including my excited clit. It's almost as if I'm fucking your face and mouth fucking your cock at the same time!

I never miss an opportunity to cup your balls or let my tits press into your pelvis while at it. With my thrusts and jerks, the bed starts creaking against the wooden floor and the risk factor of being heard by our host increases. Worried, I stop the thrusting and just go back to sucking your cock gently while i let you lick my pussy.

Your shaft is so hard and fun to play with. I love the way you roll your tongue and poke it towards my wet hole to mimic a finger.... mmmmm, feels so good! You push my hips aside and ask me to move over, so I get off of you. You get off the bed and pull me by my legs to the side of the bed. You're standing, my legs on your shoulders, you open my pussy and allow your nice hard tool to slide in and fuck me like a stallion standing. This does make some noise but you don't fucking care.

You think, "What's the worst that could happen? We'd be thrown out right? So be it, coz the fucking fun you were having right now was totally worth it!" At least, that's how your intoxicated mind felt. My own mind was unable to think nearly that well, because what you were doing to me was all i could think or feel in the moment!

"Annnhhh aaahhhhh, yeannnhhh, yeahhhh...ohhh fuck Dan...you're so good. Fuck me harder!" I moan, losing control.

You bend my legs so that they are around your waist. I interlock my legs around you. Then you get on your elbows bringing your face right next to mine only to slowly kiss me while fucking, to bite my lips and nuzzle in my neck, drinking in the scents from my hair and body. I kiss you back so passionately and am at such pleasure heights with my pussy being penetrated by you deep and hard. Your hands intertwined with mine pinning me down. You grunt as you get closer and closer to an orgasm. I softly, huskily moan over and over, purring and whimpering as I feel that we will both climax together.

As you thrust into me, I thrust back, tightening my pussy muscles to give your hard dick a nice squeeze in hopes to give you more pleasure. I can't quiet, "Aaaaannnnhhhhh OoooooOOOhhhnnnnn Aaaaanannnhhhhh aaahhh aannnhh...fuckkkkkk!!!!!!!"

With a few last quick thrusts we cum together. You on top of me, chest crushing my tits, faces in front of each other, closing our eyes and squeezing tight just before we let go after our explosion in each other's cum.