Hookup with an Older Coworker Ch. 02

Story Info
The next morning with Tammy.
3.5k words
4.61
9.4k
14

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 10/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ywbyj
ywbyj
415 Followers

I woke up the next morning in Tammy's bed. We were both naked and I could hear her still snoring next to me. Tammy and I work together at a bookstore in the mall and last night we'd hooked up. She's old enough to be my mother, but the sex we had last night was so good that I didn't care. Tammy is a heavyset middle aged woman. Graying brunette hair, a plain kindly face, plump belly, big butt and absolutely massive boobs. We hadn't ever had any kind of physical relationship, but last night that had changed. She had sucked me off in her living room, then I had fingered and fucked her twice. Once in her bedroom, then in her bathroom. We had each cum three times last night.

I looked over at her while she was sleeping next to me. She was lying on her side and snoring hard. I smiled and lowered my mouth to one of her nipples and licked it. It began to harden and her large areola pebbled as I sucked the nipple in between my lips.

Her snoring trailed off and she said with a yawn "good morning. That feels nice, hmmm."

I switched to her other nipple and kissed it and sucked it into my mouth. Tammy reached under the covers and started rubbing and stroking my dick to make it grow fully hard. After several minutes of me sucking and gently biting her rigid nipples, Tammy told me to lay flat on my back. She got up on her knees and straddled me. She reached down and guided my hard cock into her dripping, hairy snatch. After gently lowering herself down onto my shaft, she put her hands on my chest as the bottom of her belly pressed against my stomach. She was heavy but I didn't mind as she started moving.

I reached up and started rubbing and pinching her wide areolae and nipples. I lifted and squeezed her fat boobs as she ground herself on my cock. As she did, her clit ground against my pelvis and I enjoyed her riding me at the pace she liked. With a slow and steady rhythm, she rocked her pussy up and down which would allow about an inch or two of my prick to move in and out of her. I looked down and couldn't see the penetration because our stomachs blocked the view, but I could hear it. On each of her rocking motions, a wet squelching sound could be heard over her deeper breathing and I could feel her juices dripping down onto my balls.

After a few minutes, Tammy moved her hands from my chest and reached up to the headboard. I saw her hairy underarms as she used the headboard to get better leverage. Seeing hairy armpits was a little weird, but it was sorta growing on me. It didn't turn me off or anything. Tammy leaned forward and draped her tits in my face as she started humping me harder. I took a nipple into my mouth again and reached around her to squeeze her fat ass as she rode.

She gasped out "oh god, yes baby. I'm about to cum. Yes."

I let the nipple slip from my mouth and I panted "me too, your riding feels so good."

She slammed her cunt up and down on my shaft a few more times before I grunted and started cumming inside of her gripping pussy.

She gasped and said "fuck that's so hot in me! Cummming!"

She ground her pussy down against my pelvis and gasped and moaned while she came. I shot into her over and over again. Eventually our orgasms dwindled down and she laid down on top of me. After about a minute of catching our breaths, I tapped her on the shoulder.

I said "Tammy, can you let me up? I need to adjust my back."

She said "oh sorry!"

She lifted one leg over me and my thick white spunk started leaking out of her. Some dripped onto my softening cock and she went into the bathroom. She came back with a towel and cleaned my prick off for me and then got back into bed with me.

She kissed me and said "what a morning! God damn that was good."

I smiled and kissed her again and said "yeah, that was great. I loved having your boobs in my face as you came. I didn't think I'd ever stop cumming in you."

She chuckled and said "no kidding stud, I think you shot about a gallon up in me. Can I make you breakfast?"

I said "sure! I'm starving."

She slipped on a nightgown and we went to her kitchen. I found my boxers in the living room and we made bacon and eggs. As we ate, we talked and laughed like we always did at work, except now I kept glancing down at her cleavage which definitely wasn't something I used to do with her. When we were done eating, I told her I needed to head home. She kissed me goodbye after I had gotten dressed and said she'd see me that evening at work.

My long stint of not having sex was finally over. From an unlikely place, but that didn't matter. I had a bit of a spring in my step as I went home to shower. I thought about last night. Tammy was my mom's age, mid-to-late 50s at least. Typical mom bod; wide hips, big butt, huge breasts. She wasn't like any other girl I had ever been with that was around my own age. But as I thought more about her and her body, especially her tits and hairy pussy, I felt myself growing hard. Usually in my fantasies, I thought of young porn starlets. But not that time, my mind was completely filled with thoughts of Tammy. I resisted the urge to rub one out thinking about her in the shower. When I got out of the shower, I texted Tammy.

Jake: I can't stop thinking about you and last night.

Tammy: does that mean you want to do it again some time?

Jake: God yes! I'm hard as a brick thinking about your huge tits.

Tammy: oooh, send me a dickpic ;)

I had walked into my bedroom as I texted her. I dropped the towel I had around my waist and snapped a picture of my dick and sent it to her.

Tammy: baby if you were here I'd suck it right now.

A minute later I received a picture from her of her laying in bed. She held her camera above her and took a photo of her tits hanging out of the nightgown she had been wearing.

Jake: Oh man, your boobs are so hot.

Tammy: I'd love to stay in bed and trade more photos, but I need to run some errands before work. I'll see you these evening stud.

Jake: Okay, I'm looking forward to it.

I really was looking forward to it. Usually the thought of going to work was a drag. Cruddy retail job in the mall, hardly any pay, rude customers, crappy hours, etc. But getting to see Tammy again had me grinning.

I got to work a little early that evening. It was just Tammy and me closing again that night. My friend Dakota was shelving horror books when I got there.

He said "hey man, it's been pretty dead today for a Friday. I've gotten the entire shipment out. Only had about 6 transactions. Should be a breeze tonight."

The mall still had lower foot traffic since the pandemic. I said "oh cool, thanks man. I can finish your shelving if you want to take off a little early."

He gave me a fist bump and he and our other coworker clocked out and left. Ten minutes later I heard the entryway chime and Tammy came in. I felt my pulse quicken. I chided myself for getting so excited. Whatever Tammy and I had going was supposed to be no-strings-attached and no drama. Becoming infatuated with the older woman could and probably would lead to drama at some point. I couldn't help it though. As she walked down the horror aisle, I grinned at her. She smiled back at me.

She said "does this feel weird? Like we got away with a bank robbery or something?"

I laughed and said "sorta. Like we have this big secret."

She replied "well, we do have a secret. A hot secret."

She squeezed my bicep and she was about to say something else when the entrance chime went off again. She pulled her hand away like she'd been burned.

She laughed and went a little red in the face, and said "I'll go see to the customer."

I watched her big ass sway as she went to find the customer that had entered. I finished the shelving I was working on and went to find something else to do, but Dakota hadn't been kidding, everything was pretty much already done. Tammy rang up the customer and then we both just kinda started straightening up the store. As we walked up and down the aisles, we couldn't keep our hands to ourselves. She'd feel my chest as she passed, or I'd grab her ass or squeeze a titty through her shirt and bra. We weren't worried about getting in trouble because the store didn't have any cameras, just the dummy-domes. The black domes on the ceiling that customers thought were cameras. With only about an hour left in our shift, there had only been that one customer in throughout our whole shift and Tammy was getting bolder with her touching.

She had started rubbing my dick through my jeans and I was quickly fully aroused. She grabbed my hand and led me to the small back stock room at the rear of the store. The door was left open about halfway so we could hear the entrance chime if anyone came in, but we hadn't had a customer in nearly 4 hours. Tammy knelt in front of me and unzipped my jeans and pulled them and my boxers down to my knees.

Stroking me to further hardness, she asked "how about a quick blowjob?"

Grinning I just nodded as she took my cock into her mouth. Tammy slid her lips back and forth on my shaft as her tongue lapped at the underside of it. I let out a sigh as she bobbed her head on me, her lips were firmly sealed on me as she sucked. She used one hand to massage my balls and the other to stroke the base my saliva-soaked cock each time she pulled her lips back. She was making quiet "mmm" sounds as she worked and I knew I wasn't going to last more than a few minutes with that much stimulation. Every so often she'd take my whole shaft into her mouth in a deep throat. I groaned each time she did as I got closer to an orgasm.

The rational part of my brain knew this was probably stupid. That if we got caught getting fired would probably be the best case scenario. But the rational part of my brain checked out when she sucked my tip in between her lips.

I told her "damn, I'm getting close Tammy."

She redoubled her efforts and started bobbing head even more quickly. My breath was getting deeper as my legs were starting to shake. I held onto one of the stockroom shelves for support as I approached the moment of no return. I was making pleasurable whimpering sounds and just as I was about to cum in Tammy's wonderful mouth, the store's entrance chime sounded!

Tammy took my cock out of her mouth and hissed in a whisper "shit! One of us needs to go out there and -ack!"

As she was whispering I started cumming. I tried to muffle my goran as my dick throbbed and a white ribbon of my spunk hit Tammy right in the face. She flinched as it landed on her chin, across her lips, and onto her left cheekbone. She quickly took the head of my dick back in between her lips as I shot wad after wad into her mouth. With my dick in her mouth, she started quietly snickering. My cum had dripped off her chin and landed on her blouse.

I said quietly "oh shit! Sorry!"

Smiling with my spunk on her lips she gulped and whispered "it's fine, it's fine! Just go help the customer. I'll get cleaned up."

I stuffed my dick back into my boxers and pulled my pants up. My legs felt like overcooked noodles as I walked toward the front of the store. I asked if the customer needed help and he said no. I went to stand at the customer service counter and noticed sweat dripping down my cheek. I wiped it off and after a few minutes the guy left without buying anything. Once he left, I went back to the stockroom.

Tammy had cleaned off my cum off of her chin, lips, and cheek, but there wasn't any cleaning the wet spots on her shirt where it had dripped from her chin. Her dark navy blue blouse had four or five very noticeable wet spots on it.

I said "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to do that. I was going to cum in your mouth and then you took me out of your mouth at exactly the wrong time. I'll pay for any dry cleaning if it's stained."

She laughed and said "it's okay, really. I've never minded getting a facial now and then, it was just a surprise. And I'm not going to get this top cleaned. I'm going to wear it next time I masturbate and think of sucking that dick of yours. But maybe we shouldn't fool around at work anymore."

I chuckled and said "yeah probably a good idea to keep it professional at work."

She stepped closer and pressed her tits into my chest and said "just not too professional."

I smiled and said "deal. When we close it's going to be my turn to get you off."

We went back out front and killed time waiting for the store and mall to close. Once it finally had I followed Tammy back to her house. The second she had let us in and closed the door we were all over each other. Tammy wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me. I reached around her back and squeezed her ass. After about a minute, we broke the kiss and I guided her into the living room. We each quickly stripped out of our clothes.

I gestured to the recliner where she had blown me last night. She sat down and I got on my knees in front of her. She spread her legs wide for me and I got a view of her slick snatch. I didn't have a ton of experience with eating girls out, but I wanted to give it my best shot. She'd swallowed my cum twice after all. Tammy certainly had the hairiest pussy I had ever eaten. I leaned down and licked her slit and Tammy shivered. The taste was salty and not very pleasant, but she hadn't complained about my taste so I didn't let that slow me down. I licked upward and swirled my tongue around her clit.

She ran her hands into my hair and said "oooh, yes lick right there. Yes!"

With my right hand, I pushed two fingers into her hot wet pussy while I continued to lap at her clit. I fucked her in a steady motion with my fingers as her inner muscles gripped them. My nose was pressed right into her hairy mound and I could hear her breath getting more and more labored. She used her hands to guide my head to the places she wanted me stimulate and her cunt got wetter on my fingers.

After several minutes I heard her hold her breath as I continued to finger and lick her. Suddenly she let out a satisfied "aaahhhh" sound as the orgasm hit her. She held my head in place as I still slowly fingered her. Once she rode out her orgasm, she let go of my head and move my face back. I looked up and she had her eyes closed with a smile on her face. With my free hand I pulled an errant hair from my mouth and wiped it away on my discarded boxers. A few moments later she opened her eyes and grinned down at me.

I slipped my fingers out of her and asked "how was that? I haven't done that very many times."

She said "so good. I hope you didn't mind that I adjusted you a little?"

I chuckled and said "no not at all. Guide me as much as you need to in order for you to cum. Can I grab a beer?"

She said "of course, grab me one too please."

I went to her kitchen and grabbed two. I returned and handed her one. We each drank deeply and I kept looking at her glistening cunt. It was nearly dripping with her juices. After our beers were finished Tammy got up from the chair and went to the couch and faced the wall.

She said "I want it from behind stud. Fill me up!"

I didn't need a second invitation, I moved behind her and aimed my prick into her soaked cunt and slid in all the way to the hilt. She huffed out a "whoa" as I entered her all the way. I held onto her hips and started humping in and out, in and out. I was pulling most of the way out before pushing all the way back in smooth steady strokes. I moved my left hand to her ass and rubbed it as I humped her from behind.

A few minutes into my steady strokes she said "god yes baby, fuck me harder."

I held onto her waist and upped my pace. I started only pulling out about halfway before slamming back into her. I enjoyed watching my shaft plunge into her over and over between her jiggling ass cheeks. I saw Tammy move her right hand from the back of the couch to down to her pussy. She stimulated her clit with her hand and I knew she was going to get off again. I was already getting close. I thought having gotten blown at work I'd last longer, but eating her hairy pussy had really turned me on.

I told her "I'm gonna cum Tammy!"

She shouted "yes! In me! Fill my cunt with it!"

After a few more hard thrusts my orgasm hit me. I groaned as I slammed into her one final time as spurt after spurt poured into her. Tammy moaned in a deep voice and she came for the second time that night. Her pussy walls squeezed my shaft hard and milked every drop out of me. She gasped and hissed several times throughout her orgasm until she finally caught her breath. I pulled out and a large blob of my jizz spilled out of her hairy slit and plopped onto the couch cushion. She moved her hand over her pussy and she walked quickly to the bathroom. She came back with a wet rag and washed off my dick.

I looked at the wet spot on the couch and said "damn between your shirt and couch I'm going to have a hefty dry cleaning bill."

She said with a laugh "oh it's no big deal, it's treated. Look, it'll wipe right off."

Sure enough, my load wiped away easily with the wash rag. We collapsed onto the two dry couch cushions and we were both spent.

After a few minutes of contented silence I said "Tammy you're the best lay I've ever had."

She smiled at me and said "thank you. You make this old gal feel sexy and young. I haven't ever cum as hard or as often than I have with you."

I grinned and said "how about we fuck each other every night after work?"

She said "hell yes. And before work as often as we can."

With a yawn she got off the couch and held a hand out to me. I took it and we went to her bed. We fell asleep in a spooning position with me as the little spoon. Which was new for me but I liked it. I nodded off shortly after thinking that drama be damned, I was smitten with my older coworker.

******

Thanks for reading. It's been several months since I've written anything. I've gotten several comments asking if I would go back to my other stories, particularly Marie and Bethany. Yes, I do plan on continuing those stories I just don't know when I'll get around to them. Comments and ratings welcome.

ywbyj
ywbyj
415 Followers