Hookups with Trina Ch. 04: Comedians

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gary bucks his hips against me, not exactly gently. I'm still acclimating my jaws to his sheer girth, and no warning, the head of his cock plows into my throat. I'm gasping and choking for air, worse than with the weed smoke, but it's giving him incredible suction. Both men slam into me so hard that it bounces my head off the wall.

Somewhere in this mess of cock and balls, Danny moans. "Jaysus, fuck! I've never had a man's arse before! Tell me if I'm goin' at yeh too hard, will yeh?"

Gary gasps in ecstasy. "No way! I can take loads more!"

Well, I fucking can't! They're turning my head into a racquetball! I try to steady them with my hands, but they only ram harder, Danny into Gary, Gary into me, and me into the drywall.

From the weed and booze and headbanging dizziness, I lose track of time. Eventually, I hear a series of harsh wheezes. Danny screams, "GAH, FUCK! Packin' in the load!" He throws his weight upon Gary as he climaxes deep inside him.

Gary gasps a delighted shriek and falls forward, impaling me against the wall. I kneel frozen in place, trapped and choking on cock. I remind myself to keep breathing through my nose as Danny rams a few more fucks into Gary's rectum and slowly withdraws.

While Danny staggers into the bathroom and turns on the shower, I tear the cock from my mouth. I gulp lungfuls of air, my eyes red and bulged out from the strain.

Gary still hasn't cum. I keep him primed with my slippery hand. Once I regain my composure, I lead him to the bed. He collapses on the mattress and lets me climb atop him, bobbing my head upon his chode again.

I go at him hard, twisting my hand up and down his shaft as I suck and slurp. Even with all my skill, I find Gary cackling. "Man, that potato-head can fuck like a BEAST! Nothing like getting shot full of a straight guy's sperm! I can still feel that hot stuff dripping right out of me..."

Come on, Trina, get his attention back on the straight GIRL. The straight girl who's going to take his hot stuff down in her fucking THROAT.

He laughs, trying to do Danny's voice again. "Packin' in da load! Packin' in da LOOOAD!"

I keep blowing him as I hear footsteps approaching. Behind me, Danny says, "Right! That's us all cleaned and ready to dirty it up again!" Another snort of coke from the coffee table before I feel his weight ease upon the bed. He glides a finger up and down my slick pussy lips before ramming his cock inside.

It's the wrong angle for the curve of his shaft to stoke my clit the way I want, but even in his current state, Danny knows what he's doing. He settles into a hard, tight rhythm, alternating the depth of his thrusts to keep me on edge as I deepthroat Gary.

Every follicle on my arms and legs tingles. I feel myself tighten around Danny's cock. Building...building...

Gary chooses this moment to grab my head in both hands and cram it down upon his groin. Wheezing and squirming, he explodes deep inside my throat. A MASSIVE stream of hot jizz that I hardly have a chance to taste before swallowing. Laughing through the orgasm, he pulls a Porky Pig stutter. "Abee-abee-abee -- That's all, folks!

He pries my head off his cock and slips out from beneath me. Just in time, too. Danny crushes my face into the mattress to muffle my scream as my pussy pulses around his shaft and floods the sheets with my salty lady cum.

Danny still has a while to go before he can reach his second eruption of the night, so we switch positions. I lay him down on the bed and straddle his lap, fucking him like a good cowgirl. Danny's face turns red with the pleasant strain. He plays with my tits and twists my nipples before sliding his hands down my flanks, clutching my hips as he bucks into me.

I lean down to French kiss him, and I hear the crack of the KY tube behind me. Weight shifts upon the bed as Gary inserts a greased finger up my rectum.

I stiffen on instinct, willing myself to relax as he rotates his digits inside me. Danny clamps a hand to the back of my head to crush my lips hard against his. Now, I couldn't protest, even if I wanted to.

Gary positions himself right behind me, between both pairs of legs. He braces my straining abs with his free hand, using his greased one to guide his glans to my lubed anus. He says, "Knock, knock, I'm coming in!"

HOLY FUCKING APESHIT! HE'S JAMS THE WHOLE THING INSIDE!

His girth splits me right the fuck open. Even with all the KY, I can feel my tissues starting to tear. I'm gasping, nigh on shrieking into Danny's mouth. Gary cornholes me, bareback, not even giving my hole time to open on its own.

Take it, Trina girl, just fucking take it deep in your ass. You've had bigger back there with less lube, or none at all. Though I'd be lying if I said I'm not second guessing my no-cocaine policy.

As always, the pain gradually gives way to anal ecstasy. A hand splayed upon my back to press me tight against Danny's chest, Gary hammers his cock into my colon, suddenly feeling so fucking good inside me. He leans across me to kiss Danny, both men moaning loudly in my ear.

Danny kisses him back. Then he kisses me, then Gary again. "Jaysus, I love yehs both! AHHH, SHITE! Swear to Christ, I fuckin' do!"

The three of us kiss back and forth a while longer, always with hungry, sloppy tongues. Gary gasps and eases upright. He uses both hands to pull me back against his chest, gently squeezing my neck. I turn and kiss him hard upon the mouth. Our tongues roll slowly over one another. I shut my eyes and squirm my upper back against his furry pecs. I buck both cocks in and out of me as Gary kisses my throat, all four of their hands sliding across my sweat-drenched body.

Gasping for air, Danny says, "Care to rotate posts and -- AHHH! -- and let us see to the business back there?"

Gary pounds my asshole and slips into a pervy French accent. "I 'ave never fucked a cunt in my life, and thirty-three is fer, FER too ould to start!"

"What is that? De Sade? I loved 'Quills'!"

They fuck and bugger my holes, practically high-fiving each other. I can feel the heads of their cocks fist bumping, deep inside me. Danny massages my thighs and clit. Gary gnaws hickies into my neck and upper back, rubbing soothing circles around my lower abdomen. I cum twice in this human Chinese-Finger-Trap before the pair of them erupt goats of thick, hot semen into my pussy and anus.

After a few bong hits for me and some more white lines for the boys, we're going at it again. This time, with Danny playing Fuckee in the Middle. Gary arranges him on the mattress and penetrates his asshole, doggystyle. Danny winces at every thrust. In time, he relaxes to the flow of things and lets Gary prison-fucks him. I lie on my back beneath the sodomized straight man and force his lapping tongue against my gushing pussy. I make him gobble my juices along with traces of his own semen, even as I feel rivulets of Gary's load leaking from my backside.

Gary gives Danny a nice reach-around. "No worries, you shitfaced Irishman," he says. "One of us will swallow that tasty gunk when the time comes."

I can't be certain with his face buried in my muff, but I think Danny says, "Ream my arse, you cokey poof!"

We wrack up quite the tally by the end of the night. A load in everybody's ass. Two in my stomach, one in my pussy, and all the vaginal cream I can force the boys to swallow.

They pass out in a sticky heap upon the mattress, curled into one another as the sun peaks through the blinds. I'd stick around for breakfast, but I've got a cat at home whose own mealtime is fast approaching. It took half a day to clean up the mess he made, last time I forgot to feed the vindictive fucker.

Cream-filled, exhausted, and wreaking of GREAT sex, I pull my clothes back on. I throw a blanket over the boys and let them snooze. The untouched crumbs of coke call to me from the coffee table, but somehow, this is the one area in which I can maintain self-control.

Though, I am naughty enough to steal a couple of Danny's illustrations before ghosting out the door. Sluts need trophies, after all, and I want to see if I remember enough of his act to pass it off as my own. If he ever wants his royalties, I'm easily found. And I'm always in the mood for another Brooklyn threeway.


12