All Comments on 'Hope'

by Salamando_Flames

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
sailandoarsailandoarabout 8 years ago
U . . R . .

. . quite a wonderful story teller, thank you very much.

jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenabout 8 years ago
I want to

Comment, but I can't think of what to say. Powerful story. And I am really wondering what's going to happen in a couple decades.

superfeluously_esuperfeluously_eabout 8 years ago
Wow!!!

Such an interesting plot. I guess the encounter with the queen was necessary, for Hope to experience what she does to others. Still it would have been nice for Hope's powers to surpass the queen's. I have no idea where you will go next with this but I can't wait to read more.

Thanks for posting!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I hope (Bwah ha ha) there is a 2nd chapter

I want Hope to be able to have sex again and for Sam to be her boyfriend and they change the world! This could take several chapters!!!

soreireisoreireiabout 8 years ago
Well um?

Not really sure where I sit on this one but it has a lot of potential and would really like to see where it goes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
This a lot more interesting

At least there seems to be some salvation for the men

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Would love to read more about those Megami who can make duplicates of themselves!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

It would be nice if men could do something extremely complicated to protect

Themself but It would be so hard many men just give up and people laugh in their

Face

Salamando_FlamesSalamando_Flamesover 7 years agoAuthor
@anon - 10/4

Well, in one possible future, they call upon the dark powers of a sentient universe to swallow the Earth into itself and turn humanity into a race of monsters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Likeable woman

I had given up hope that you'd write another likable sex mage into one of your stories. Nice. A continuation in the furry nation might be interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow, nice women exist in your universe?

I actually feel nice after reading this. All your other full-sadism stuff makes me angry as a side-effect. I would really like you to write more stories with nice women in them. Also I would be interested to find out what the logical conclusion of this society would be. Well, as long as it's not just making men slaves and torturing them forever, I could do without reading that.

Salamando_FlamesSalamando_Flamesover 5 years agoAuthor
@Anons

There's nice women in more of my stuff than people think, but its true I've focused on sadism over niceness more and more as I've gone on. It's just hotter to me overall.

The conclusion of the Sex Mage World depends on which continuity you're talking about. Ironically, the Hope story was written before a I did a reboot, and thus is part of the "apocalypse" timeline involving Earth getting swallowed by a living dimension. It's pretty ridiculous.

Post reboot, there's none of that crossover nonsense, but I figure it goes like this: society slowly evolves to one where men exist purely as pets, playthings, and resources for Sex Mage women. Less and less women are born, as they are able to use Magic to live indefinitely, and prefer to create more men to ensure a surplus of magical power.

At some distant point, perhaps centuries later, humanity has become almost unrecognizable. The Megami (people like Queen Rose) have become nigh-immortal Goddesses, many partially existing in inhuman forms, with populations of shrunken men and servant women living inside them in fantastical organic environments. Many such Megami have left Earth and fly freely through space, possibly seeding alien planets with new life, or spreading the power of Sex Magic to alien civilizations.

Alternatively, it turns out that ALL Sex Mage content is actually part of the Fae Lord Dellissa's artificial reality, which is a whole other ridiculous sub-setting within the concept. And that reality eventually loses its existential cohesion and fades into nothing, like a centuries-long dream.

Just depends on what interpretation you like, I suppose. Sex Mages are officially a Multiverse of possibilities now, so anything can happen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Uhuh...

Well worlds existing in biological organisms are nice and all, but having seen the side of your universe where women abuse their power over men, I'd really like to see the other side. Gentle femdom: women who actually like, love and respect the men in their power. Maybe a story on the life of the women who exclusively enjoyed being submissive in bed. Basically what's happening besides witches being bitches.

Salamando_FlamesSalamando_Flamesabout 5 years agoAuthor
@Anon 1/29

-Femsub bores me to tears.

-Nice Mages bore me to tears.

-I do have stories featuring nice or protective women, but they were more common early on. It just isn't my usual focus these days. More over, I like the sex and domination in my stories to be intense, regardless of how "nice" the woman is. If you like nicer stuff, stories like Amy's Struggle, Voilet vs Sarah, Kat's Boytoy, Naughty Mages, Penny for Your Thoughts, and Playful Heather might be more your speed.

-If you're really hard up for a Nice Mage World, consider writing your own stories where the women are the goody-good, doting submissives you'd like to see.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

“-Nice Mages bore me to tears“

I think this is why to me Stephanie featured in ‘Metis: Blake’ is one of your best female characters. Cruel but not from a psycho superiority mindset, but from her general disdain from being a lesbian that has to deal with cocks all the time. Her motivations to be intense are not to “get off” in the more common ways that your characters usually do. It was the one short that had me wishing there was more to their story.

On the flip side I found Sandra to be my second favorite so maybe I’m just a degenerate for psychological horror. 🤷‍♂️

Salamando_FlamesSalamando_Flamesabout 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks! I did try to mix up character dynamics here and there as I wrote these stories, and Stephanie was definitely an interesting one!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous