Hope, Charity & Faith Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just because I got a few extra zeros on my net worth, doesn't make me immune to certain things around here. My dad worked two jobs and a half to take care of us while mother went to law school. She leveled up because she didn't have a choice and because she wanted me to have that luxury. Do you know what my dad tells me?"

"What?"

"Don't look back."

Before I could ponder things further, Charity was already outside her car walking around the hood of her vehicle to the sidewalk. I followed suite joining her on the pavement staring up at her place as she unlocked the gate with a set of keys.

"Want to come inside?" She offered a hand, and I took it happily.

Once she opened the door, I found myself staring up at a long stairwell that led up to her place. Charity prompted me to go first probably knowing where my eyes would land. It felt awkward and strange but reminded me of Kimberly Bivens, in a way. I'd been snuck into her home a few times before actually sort of meeting her rather ambivalent parents.

Part of me wondered if they were in the know about my temporary status because there were no complaints when she took me into her bedroom. In fact the last time I was there we'd engaged in an intense dry humping session with me taking her from behind, both of our pants down. I'd been allowed to expose myself, but her skintight panties remained in place for those momentous ten minutes of pleasure.

Charity opened the door to her abode affording me a first look at a oil painting which depicted her, and mother dressed to the nines like royalty. Her father was noticeably missing from the portrait.

"What do you think, Jaleel?" We stood directly under it as Charity rubbed the back of my bicep.

"Uh incredible, dare I say classic; your dad didn't want to sit for the painting."

"This wasn't for my father; he's cut from a different cloth. He maintains our original home in the heart of the southside. I have a really good relationship with my mother; we're like roommates more than a parent child relationship."

"Uhm, okay." She directed me to remove my shoes as she followed suite. We left our bags at the door too.

"It's not how it sounds; mother was quite generous to my father. He got a really good settlement and she paid off the house. I visit him sometimes."

Charity seemed to feel that she had to explain her situation leading me into her living room which was immaculately designed and furnished with high ceilings and plush white carpeting. There was a large floating media television on the wall that was the biggest I'd ever seen. Charity allowed me to look around as she switched on the television calling up the movie from what appeared to be one of several screening services.

There were twenty smaller slots on the large screen as she motioned for me to have a seat on the black, classic style luxury sofa facing the movie. Charity sat on the edge of the seat as the movie started visibly excited that I would be watching her favorite movie. I wasn't familiar but to my credit, I recognized John Malkovich and Uma Thurman. It was a period drama which I didn't go for unless it was a kung-fu movie starring Jet Li or somebody, else. She kept watch between me and the movie grinning broadly.

"Would you like a drink, or something?"

"Uh, sure Charity." She was so happy to have me that I received a slight rub on the back as she stood, walking off to unknown parts of her home. I thought to take out my phone and see if Ricky had come out of his hole but thought better of it.

"Here, this is good for you." Charity set a glass of green tinted liquid on the table in front of me just as I was getting into the movie.

John Malkovich pulled a beast move on Uma Thurman, coercing her into his bed, and her tits weren't bad either. I picked up the glass without looking at Charity who was still standing at my side. There was a weird oily nature and taste to the drink, but I took a good sip of the strange concoction.

"Uh, interesting; what is it?"

"It's Aloe vera juice, good for the skin; my own mixture with a little bit extra. How do like it, Jaleel?"

I took another drink glancing over at Charity for the first time since she returned, instantly spitting up some of it on my shirt. Seriously, it was like one of those old science project volcanos running down my shirt.

Charity was standing there beside me, so my face was level with her crotch. I found myself looking directly at a tiny, sheer thong held to her hips by the flimsiest of strings. In that instant I took in every intricate detail of it, noticing its lace floral design and the bare muff underneath. I was struck dumb at the sight as she chuckled.

"I'm going to forgive that; but you owe me in trade for the cleaning bill on my carpet."

She sounded whimsical as I glanced up getting another shock that made the glass shake uncontrollably in my hand. Charity giggled quickly capturing the glass placing on a coffee table coaster.

I was staring directly up at the smooth undersides of her breasts. Charity was wearing this extremely small crop top tee that left her perfect abdomen exposed. This was the perfect abdomen of a super model which made it hard to figure out if she worked out or if it was natural. She was definitely working with something along the lines of an F-Cup in dramatic sloping fashion. Even without the large breasts, she was a sight to behold.

"UHM, UH...uhm, wow man, uh wow." I was speaking gibberish at my sudden wealth of good fortune. Charity for her part, offered both hands pulling me to my feet facing her. Her boobs pressed into my chest as she wiped my mouth with a napkin, laughing.

"You said I was the best part of your day, right?"

"Yeah."

"I'm gonna make sure of that Jaleel." Before I could react, she leaned in giving me a deep, soulful kiss that seemed to last forever.

I'm ashamed to say that I trembled a little bit as Charity first cupped my cheeks before wrapping her arms around my neck. I was actually afraid to capitulate. My hands hovered in the air somewhere around her lower back.

"You have my permission to touch."

My hands settled on the perfect twin halves of her tight, buoyant yet muscular butt. This eighteen year old was way out of my league and we both knew it as she doubtless felt my tumescence pressing into her crotch. It was a slightly above average apple bottom that felt like one of those stress balls when you squeezed it.

Charity moaned into my mouth leaning in raising a knee rubbing my crotch in kind. She barely broke contact relieving me of my shirt taking the time to stare at my bare chest. Thankfully, I had a few chips in the genetic lottery leaving me a bit of definition in an otherwise bird-like chest.

"They're so cute." Charity commented on my embarrassingly erect nipples taking one between her lips suckling and twirling her tongue on it, making me that much harder.

She pinched the other mercilessly finding mirth in making me squirm under her grasp. Charity effortlessly went to my work unbuckling and unzipping until my shaft rested in her right palm. She tightened a fist around my girth stroking hard enough to play havoc with my foreskin. Charity was focused on her actions licking and biting her bottom lip before licking a slimy trail between my pecs.

"Have a seat on my couch Jaleel."

She was directing traffic and I didn't mind one bit. Charity knelt between my legs removing first my socks, followed by my pants. She tossed them carelessly over her shoulder as I glanced back towards the front door, worried a parent might appear.

"We won't be disturbed." Charity took notice of my worry.

Her head dipped low into my lap as she basically inhaled my cock from stem to stern, wantonly bobbing her head. This wasn't your run of the mill "getting it out of the way" blowjob; this was an escort level effort complete with Charity encircling my shaft with thumb and forefinger stroking hard away from her bobbing head in counter motions that had my head swimming.

I couldn't believe what was happening as she vacuum sucked me with such passion, that I was close to blowing my load in minutes. My hands were hovering above her shoulders as I began to crest. Charity raised an eyebrow noticing my face letting my cock audibly pop from her full, saliva glistened lips.

"It's fine Jaleel, you can let go; I don't mind at all."

Charity cupped the base of my member with both fingers squeezing with severe intent, almost burying all of my down her gullet. This proved to be too much as she held in that position breathing through her nose. Fireworks went off in my head as sporadic tremors of pleasure lit up my synapses.

My stomach turned a bit as I climaxed pouring a considerable load deep into her gullet. The minute the first burst hit, Charity started quickly bobbing her head working everything out as my legs flopped about on either side of her. I went inside out losing control as Charity reared back sitting on the back of her calves, kneeling upright.

"That was good for the first load, Jaleel; quid pro quo."

Charity stood up straight planting a foot on the opposite side of my left thigh, using a hand to pull her thong to the side. She palmed the base of my skull, pulling my lips into her snatch with authority. This woman knew what she wanted in no uncertain terms even holding her flower open so that I could get at her clit.

This was the first time I'd ever gone down on a woman, but Charity managed to coach and steer me where she wanted me to go. Her taste, somewhat salty and exotic, filled my mouth as I returned the favor with aplomb. Halfway through, Charity seemed a bit frustrated getting her other foot planted on the other side of my right thigh.

She grabbed my head with both hands, essentially humping my face with no fucks given. She was a bit harsh grinding and bumping until I found a caveat by swirling my tongue exclusively on her button. This proved to be the answer to her affections as she got wet enough to coat the lower half of my face with her essence. My depleted cock had long since roared back to life as she gasped, yanking my head back so that she could look down at my face.

"I'M GONNA FUCK THE SHIT OUT OF YOU!!" Charity suddenly screamed in my face, flecks of spittle hitting my cheeks.

The intrusion into her tight, oily confines was all consuming immediate as she impaled herself to the hilt. I could feel my balls pressing against her tight, bubble butt. Charity locked her arms around my neck wrenching my head forward into her waiting lips as she tensed up, squeezing the fuck out of my imbedded prong. I was given the impression that she was getting used to the feel of my member.

"Whatever you do, don't fucking take it out; I'm on birth control." She whispered wetly into my ear as her hips ground down into my lap like she was trying to push me through the back of her couch.

Slowly but surely, Charity continued swiveling her hips in a controlled tight circle grinding my cock into hamburger. Her initial moans became more nuanced and strained as I cupped her butt luxuriating in the feel of her heated body. The rising humidity was incredible as rivulets of sweat beaded up and ran down my forehead. In seconds, I was splashing perspiration everywhere. Charity was using only her lower back in these deep inward arches that worked with sexual precision milking an upcoming load out of me. A slight jolt of pain shot across the left side of my head as her teeth found and nibbled an earlobe.

"OH, OH, OH I'M CUMMING ON YOU COCK, JALEEL!!" Her breaths came in brief bursts of heated air as she began popping her hips riding me like some runaway stallion.

A few seconds after she'd lasciviously prompted me, I was exploding inside her in unrelenting waves of indescribable pleasure. Charity's arms tightened around me as she began yelping like some distressed animal.

"Don't break the seal; stay with me, stay connected Jaleel."

Throughout it all, Charity was still running the show as she discarded the crop top barely covering her awe inspiring bust. I'm ashamed to say that I literally drooled at the sight of her large, sloping breasts and prominent erect nipples.

These were the best pairs of tits I'd ever seen completely outclassing both Kimberly Bivens relatively modest pair and Hope Arias large, infinitely softer offerings. They were so perfect almost appearing unreal sitting there mouth watering before my hungry lips.

Her areolas were large but subtle almost blending into the smooth mocha chocolate that was her skin tone. Her nipples, rounded and thick, begging to be suckled. Charity pressed and rubbed one across my lips until I took it inside. She moaned loudly as I detected slight traces of cocoa butter intermingled with her sweat. She alternated feeding me each before pressing both into my maw.

This woman was sexually ambidextrous slightly working her hips in a very subtle rocking motion coaxing life back into my serpent. I sucked, nibbled, and nursed feeling myself become strong again from the third time in a row. I couldn't believe we were the same age. There was no way an eighteen year old girl should be able to fuck so proficiently. Sexually adept to a razor's sharpness, Charity swallowed me whole pulling me down on top of her body.

We never separated as I judiciously railed the living hell out of her tight, gooey cunt filled to capacity with my load. All four of her limbs locked me in tight as she interlocked her legs in the small of my back, humping up into my thrusts. Even lying on her back, Charity was fucking me; not the other way around. We were intertwined like this for almost an hour.

"I want you to fuck me from behind, like an animal. Fuck me like a rabid dog, Jaleel." She instructed after a while. I reared up disengaging for the first time since we'd started, watching her slide down onto the plush, white carpeting.

Charity was just as impressive crawling about on all fours, her breasts just pendulous enough to drag the carpeting. She looked back at me smirking with an inviting wag of her tight, bubble butt. At this point I was euphoric hearing cloister bells ringing in my ears as I crawled behind her nearly burying my nose in her beautiful bum.

Charity decided to be a bit more playful scurrying away from me on all fours as I followed barely realizing we were chasing one another around her coffee table. She stopped abruptly getting her butt full of my face laughing gregariously until I shoved myself home with impunity. Even this didn't find her compromised in any way as she locked limbs, popping her butt in time with my thrusts.

"You're gonna give me one more load after this; and then I'm gonna send you home."

"HUH?!!"

"Concentrate, I want it on my ass this time; then we're gonna have a little fun that I know you're gonna like, Jaleel."

I had no idea what she was talking about because I was already having the time of my eighteen year old life. I knew I'd being seeing her luscious butt bobbing and dipping on my deathbed. I knew at that moment; I'd be going with a wide grin on my wizened face.

This intellectual was a specimen of acute femininity and staggering sexual prowess. The entire time I was wholly intimidated by every aspect of Charity from conversation to her overpowering sexuality. There was no way she didn't know it herself, sexually toying with me throughout our tryst. I was almost on autopilot watching that butt bob and twist while her torso and mashed breasts rode the plush carpet. She was putting this wrenching motion on my cock that felt heavenly. Charity suddenly reached up hooking an arm about my neck.

"Are you close; you gonna give me a load, Jaleel." I could only nod feverishly.

Charity locked her limbs becoming rigid enough to give me a stationary target as I went to town on her defiant cheeks hitting them with everything I had until I finally managed to wax and glaze her shuddering butt cheeks all but spent. I drew back looking at my handiwork as Charity rolled her shoulder audibly cracking some bones before regarding me over her shoulder.

"Ready for some fun?"

"I honestly don't know how to answer that."

Charity laughed getting to her feet offering both hands. I eventually obliged feeling it everywhere. Despite being put through a sexual gauntlet, my eyes were glued on the tight, packed sway of her buttocks as we left the living room.

"Loving the view, right?"

"Screen saver material, Charity." I joked.

"Better not, mom's a really good lawyer." She jokingly threatened.

Charity's immaculate home, more of a modest estate was somewhat modular in design. I followed her up the stairs into a really narrow corridor to a small bathroom which barely had enough room for its small sink and stand up shower much less two horny teenagers. We got wet and slippery under the pretense of washing up, rubbing, and grinding into one another. Charity maneuvered behind me for a reach around hand job that was incredible.

"Ready for a little more fun?"

"Fuck yeah."

"Language Jaleel." Charity lightly admonished.

"Sorry." She turned me around facing her revealing an impish smile kissing me full on the lips. My cock throbbed and pulsed in her caress. Charity slowly slid down the tiled walls of that stand up shower into a kneeling position.

She present her magnificent breasts cupping them on the outsides, her intent clear as daylight. My cock fit perfectly between her breasts nestled snugly in her deep cleavage. I'd been dreaming of that cleavage since we met earlier that day. Now Christmas had come early as I bucked and worked my cock in and out of her cleavage.

I had to grab her shoulders keeping us steady as I fucked away leaving everything out there to the universe. There was still the lingering facial comparison to Gabrielle Union in the back of my mind as I reached the precipice. The first burst hit the bottom of her chin followed by a veritable deluge of spunk that coated the tops of those perfect breasts.

"Tell me again how I was the best part of your day." Charity released her breast as I watched my spunk drizzle down over her pert nipples.

"I could get hit by a car tomorrow and die a happy man." She chuckled standing up washing herself clean while I stood there reduced to a sexually spent zombie.

"Can I ask one favor of you then?" She wrapped a towel around her body, much to my visual dismay.

"Sure, anything."

Charity took my hand leading me back to the living room and my clothing. She positioned me on the carpet a few feet away from the table before sitting down staring at my nudity. I didn't know what to make of it for a few seconds.

"Can I take a naked pic of you?"

"Huh?"

"I want a photograph of your naked body; I find it quite fascinating. You said I could ask you anything, Jaleel." It felt weird and I wanted an out but was afraid to lose her favor. Even after all we'd done, I really didn't know where we stood.

Were we going to somehow become a couple?

"Uhm, alright." Charity reached over, fishing her phone out of her purse as I instinctively covered my junk with both hands.

"Come on, don't be that way."

I slowly moved my hands standing there before her stiffly. I couldn't tell how many pics she took because she quickly shoved her phone back in her purse. I got dressed while she watched still wrapped in a bath towel.

"Don't spread that around." I regretted letting her take the photo but didn't know how to address it.

"Wouldn't think of it." I fished out my phone with a sheepish smile.

"Can I have a pic of you, naked?"

"No."

Charity actually dialed up an Uber to ferry me home s our conversation became sparse and disjointed. I thought nothing of it after she'd literally fucked my brains out. The memories were already over writing Hope Arias placing Kimberly Bivens firmly at third place, rightfully.