Hope, Charity & Faith Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"YOU CAME ON MY FACE JALEEL!!" Her right hand was also webbed with my milky essence running between her fingers. I realized it was the first time she'd ever given me head.

"I warned you."

"YOU COULD'VE POINTED THAT SHIT SOMEWHERE ELSE!!" Kimberly Bivens was having a bad day and I couldn't have cared less. I was still getting some pussy as she basically had a panic attack in my passenger seat.

"I'm driving a fucking car in case you hadn't noticed; you should be thanking me Kim."

"FOR WHAT?!!" Kimberly was rifling through my glove compartment tossing things out until she happened across some napkins from a fast food place.

"Kimberly, I'm driving a car; we're lucky I didn't crash into a brick wall or something with that good road head you were giving me."

"I hate it when people cum on my face; that shit is so rude!"

She was doing her best to clean herself as I pondered her words. Twenty minutes later Kimberly was touching up her makeup, finally realizing I wasn't talking. Her irritated expression melted away as she glanced out her window, thinking. Her feet were drawn up into the seat, calves folded against the back of her thighs.

"Nobody really did that before; but uhm, guys kind of asked."

"Don't care."

"No really, it just kind of happened one time, alright? I mean you just did it too, so it's not like I cheated you out of anything."

"I don't give a shit."

"You sound like you give a shit; am I wrong?" I scoffed refusing to look at her face because it would cause me to boot her from my moving vehicle. I chuckled at the thought of her snooty ass rolling into oncoming traffic.

I didn't reply pulling onto her block months after the fateful afternoon I'd discovered her foul duplicity. The memories were there to escort me every bit of the way as I tooled down the residential street on a sunny afternoon. I remembered everything in exquisite detail recalling how I'd been told later that my feelings were invalid.

The woman sitting next to me called me a practice boy offering sex to make herself feel better about cheating. I couldn't see it then, but I did with full clarity now. She'd been brought low by another overly emotional damaged woman intent on destroying her confidence. I would've thought it altruistic of Hope, but now realized the folly of unearned merit.

"Jaleel; are you gonna come inside?" Kimberly asked once I found a parking space one house over.

"Yeah, I want to be with you."

"I-uhm, wanna be with you too; I really do and I'm sorry about everything." Despite that affirmation, we sat there in silence for another few minutes while I thought about the pics, I'd seen on Lisa Jackson's phone. Kimberly touched up her makeup again checking her phone for messages but remained silent otherwise.

"Can we go inside now?" I broke the silence.

The young Ms. Bivens was visibly apprehensive glancing back at me a number of times as we approached her door before unlocking it. The minute I stepped inside, my hands shot out embracing her from behind as she yelped, surprised. I had a hand inside her tight panties already knowing what my next move was as pressed down on her clit. Kimberly gasped first out of fear but then audibly acknowledged my efforts as her legs went rubbery. Now I knew how to touch a woman, but importantly understood the need to mind her reactions.

Kimberly got really wet drenching my fingers with her oily residue as the curved tips of fingers managed her secret spot. The distressed series of moans and childish whining fueled my actions as I continued frigging her a bit roughly using my free arm to hold her upright. She approved lovingly blanketing my hand with her own, caressing. The slender beauty cupped her breast through her clothing pinching and rolling her nipple. She was already shivering going weak at the waist lurching forward as I molested the other breast through her shirt. Her nipple was so hard, I could feel it through the layers of cotton and the silky foam material of her brassiere.

"AAAWWWM AAAHHHH FUH, I'M GONNAAAA!!" Kimberly sounded like she was crying as I wrenched back violently lifting her feet off the floor with my fingers still inside.

She reached back wrapping an arm around the back of my head lovingly.

Audible squelching sounds filled the small space behind her thick, oak front door as I literally bounced the thin girl on my pumping fingers. Her cries echoed off the walls as I took her towards nirvana Her skirt had ridden up around her waist while her shapely slender legs quivered and shook uncontrollably.

Kimberly was becoming loud enough to be heard on the other side of her front door, but I didn't care. I just wanted to see what it looked like when she legitimately orgasmed. She frantically yanked at the hem of her shirt raising it enough that her abdomen came into view.

"AAAHHHH, AWWWNNNN JAAAAA-LEEEEL, AWWWWNNN!!" I can't explain what got into me, but I managed to hold her aloft on my plunging fingers with a thumb continuously working her clit. I was using everything I'd learned from prior trysts. I guess I was testing myself with the original model.

"FUH-FUH-FUH-FUUUHHHH-FAAAAAWWWKKKK!!" Kimberly bellowed like a wound animal climaxing so loud my ears were ringing. It was like holding a squirming fish trying to keep her aloft, so I let her slide to the floor. It was surreal watching her kneeling there with a hand between her legs as I felt wetness on the front of my jeans.

There was a long wet stain on my left pants leg that reached all the way down to my sneaker. Kimberly Bivens had unintentionally squirted violently wetting my clothing as I found the hem of my t-shirt excessively damp too. She was gasping like she'd nearly drowned or something with one hand covering her heat while the other massaged her mound. Kimberly noticed the wet stain, embarrassed.

"Sorry Jaleel." Her voice was strained, mousy and exciting.

I helped her stand going further by stripping off her expensive shirt leaving it on the floor right where we'd walked inside. Her brassiere was twisted into a figure eight on her chest leaving one tit exposed. Kimberly quickly unclasped the hook in her modest cleavage freeing herself of the undergarment.

She followed suite dropping it to the floor stumbling backward afraid to take her eyes off me. Her hands covered her boobs instinctively but slowed lowered allowing me a full view of her sloping, handfuls. Her nipples were so hard, they looked pointed at the ends.

"Uhm hey, yeah I'm gonna, like go in my room Jaleel. You gonna come with me uhm, or well..." She was mumbling, her wide eyed face already glistening with perspiration making me even hornier.

There was no way I was through with Kimberly Bivens snatching her up in my arms kissing her hard while digging my greedy fingers into her tight apple bottom. In my angry, lust addled mind, I was getting some pussy that had been promised some time ago on the very day I'd discovered her with Jay Stello. It was twisted and sick, but I wanted to see more of her orgasm face.

More importantly, I wanted to see that euphoric expression on her face from my actions alone. At this moment, it was more important than anything else as Kimberly wrapped her legs around my waist bring her painful looking tits level with my face. She howled with delight as I mimicked her vacuum sucking technique on her own breast.

It was like her body weighed little to nothing as I carried Kimberly into her bedroom still suckling her breast, almost trying to free it from her chest. There was no effort as I went for the matching teat, taking it between my lips twirling my tongue on it before sucking as hard as possible on the nipple.

Kimberly was reluctant to release the chokehold on my head, but I laid her on her bed roughly handling her thighs in both hands. She was bucking up off the bed, squirming to be penetrated. Her panties were off to the side leaving her lightly furred mound and tight looking slit exposed. My fingers dually cupped her tight little bubble.

"AAAWWWWW JAAAA-LEEELLL!!" Kimberly moaned loudly reacting wildly spontaneously as I buried my face in her snatch.

I licked up her snatch and down again before penetrating her with my tongue tasting the salty essence of her grooved walls. Only the back of her head touched the surface of her bed while the rest of her body arched at the lower back as I feasted. Her arms were straight along the center and edge of her bed helping balance out my actions.

I didn't just eat her; I made a meal out of Kimberly Bivens snatch alternately slurping and twirling my tongue on her clit as the formerly smug cheerleader flopped wildly about. Her butt got away from me slamming into her bedding, but I followed her into the bed still fully clothed and attached to her sloppy wet puss. I was intent on giving her no quarter, fully focused on pushing her over the edge as many times as humanly possible.

"YEEEAAAAHHHH, I'M CUMMMING JAAAA-LEEEELLL!!" Kimberly nearly broke my nose arching her hips, bucking into me with the force of a roundhouse right. I didn't relent riding it out through her squirming undulations before she was literally spent.

"Oh wow fuck, please fuck me now Jaleel." Kimberly Bivens whimpered caressing my scalp was I lightly licked and played with her clit nonstop. Her chest was heaving, the mascara on her face drizzling down over her cheeks.

"Okay, I'll fuck you." I replied without emotion.

It didn't look like Kimberly could move if she wanted to after I'd gone to town on her now, puffed looking flower. She was doing her best to regain her composure watching as I got nude in front of her. The look on her face suggested that she was thinking of the time my virginity had been casually stripped away as an aside one afternoon. I was nervous about my body not wanting to get fully nude because I thought she might laugh. The assured smirk on her face at that time didn't much help matters.

"... come and fuck me, Jaleel." She mumbled welcoming me into her arms with both outstretched hands.

There was no way she could know that I wasn't thinking sexually, but tactically. I didn't really want pleasure out of her duplicitous ass, only more of her orgasm face. We'd always been limited to two positions in the past at her stuffy insistence, but I wasn't gonna make it easy for her this time. Her hands caressed my shoulders and pecks as I got between her legs gathering them up in my arms.

I got into a crouching squat pushing myself against her puffed out slit. This caused Kim to cry out as the crown pushed inside, bare. She bucked and twisted seeming intent on dislodging me as I planted my palms on either side of her head. Kimberly's feet were adjacent with my ears leaving her in a fetal position on her back. I grabbed her shoulders forcefully pulling down on them as I went balls deep inside her tightness.

A long, lilting distressed sound emerged from her as I wedged tightly against her box still in a two handed crouching posture. Our pelvises were mashed together with nowhere to go as I stared deep into Kimberly's narrowed serpentine eyes. Instead of plunging, I began rolling my hips both of us were lubricated with perspiration as the proceedings became slick and nasty.

She was whining in this shrill voice that sounded distinctly feline. Tears were running freely down her cheeks as I realized Kimberly was openly crying. In the past, I would've stopped worried about her feelings, but I suspected the reason flattening out against her body.

She couldn't help her actions, involuntarily interlocking her fingers across my back while hooking her ankles tight in the small of my back. I kept it up rolling my hips, grinding her eighteen year old pussy into hamburger as the teacher became the student. Now, I was mimicking Ashwani's movements learned when she sat in my lap with no other purpose than mutual satisfaction.

The long suffering housewife and multiple accredited academic taught me the art of pleasing an undeserving partner. Kimberly sounded emotionally distressed half hiccupping into my mouth as I made out with her. Her limbs tightened into a death grip locking me down on her prone figure.

Her narrow hips tried to follow my movements, so I went counterclockwise every time she would figure out what I was doing, innately frustrating her attempts to bond. We made out with nothing held back as I nipped and suckled her neck leaving untold numbers of hickeys before focusing on her earlobes. Kimberly's moans were loud, heated false protestations begging for more as I allowed a bit of slack when her legs fell to my sides.

"OOOHHHHH, OH, OHHHHHH FUH, FUH, I'M-OOOOHHHHH SHIT BAAA-BEEE, OH MY GAWD, OH MY GAAAAWDDD JAAAAAA-LEEEL!! I'M CUMMING ON YOUR DICK!! I'M CUMMING ON YOUR DICK!!"

The sheets and blankets under us were hit with a deluge of wetness as Kimberly squirted in a sustained stream soaking both of out crotches and everything else. I backed off stepping down on the floor as she squirmed about on the bed.

"You was doing it too hard; I-I couldn't hold it." Kimberly whimpered as I took stock of the big wet stain on her bed. The elite cheerleader was humiliated beyond words.

"Come here, Kim."

I reached down snatching the skirt from her hips tossing it aside. She shrieked covering her sex with both hands for a second as I motioned for her to roll over on her belly. Kimberly looked puzzled cautiously moving into position with her elbows at the edge of her bed, head raised. Honestly, I just wanted to look at the dual chocolate ovals that comprised a butt I'd never lost an appreciation for throughout my ordeal. The disheveled cheerleader didn't expect me to push my cock between her lips but quickly acclimated.

Kimberly adapted somewhat vacuum sucking on my outward strokes unaware that it wasn't anything I hadn't experienced before. My hand found a home kneading and groping the nearest cheek as she did her best to please me. I slapped it a couple of times watching as there was barely a jiggle or any kind of movement. There was almost no pushback as I started earnestly fucking her mouth.

Kimberly allowed me to rub my cock all over her face and tap it against her lips in short intervals before I went at it again. She squirmed and popped her hips stimulated by my fingers momentarily letting me fuck her face unfettered. The head of my cock thumped the roof of her mouth before she was compelled to shove me away coughing. My palm rested on her stomach positioning Kimberly on her back looking up at her bedroom ceiling.

My shaft found a home between her lips as I worked my hips sliding my endowment between them harmonica style. One of my hands supported her head off the edge of the bed while the other encircled my base like holding a sword. Kimberly's hands were covering her sex protectively, but a few fingers were diddling her button as my inner thighs tightened up.

"Kim, can I cum all over your face?" I decided to be diplomatic, surprised when she timidly nodded.

The first burst partially filled her mouth spilling over down her cheeks as she lay on her back. I managed to dip a bit of myself inside finding that she acclimated with an enticing suction before I surprised us both with a few additional bursts that glazed the rest of her face in spectacular fashion. Kimberly hiccupped and shrieked shoving me as she ran out of the room. The bathroom door slammed down the hallway seconds later, followed by the sounds of a shower.

"Sorry."

I reclined on her bed noticing that she'd replaced the photo of her first love that always irked me before. Now, I was witness to a framed photo of Kimberly Bivens and Jay Stello. It should've bothered me, but it didn't. I was so over that drama at this point as Kimberly returned in a short bathrobe.

"Jaleel?" She'd found her voice again noticing me looking at the photo. I didn't care when she turned it face down on her bedside table.

"Yeah?"

"So uhm, what now?"

"Oh, well you take that robe off and bend over so that I can hit that from the back." Kimberly snickered and flushed as much as a mocha skinned woman was capable, acting decidedly demure and girly.

"No I'm serious' we're cool right?"

"I'll tell you after I wax that tight, bubble of yours. I love that fucking thing."

Kimberly kept laughing, this sort of fake laugh that told me she was looking for closure after giving herself to me without restraint. I wasn't sure how I felt as she slid out of the robe bending over the edge of her bed. Her shoulders flexed and tensed up as I took her from behind knowing what I'd done to her virtue. I pounded into her for a long time finally ejaculating all over her butt which caused heated arguments in the past and severe gaslighting until I usually capitulated with a tribute of some sort.

Today was a new day.

"So really, are we okay now?"

"Sure." I answered non committedly seeming to give Kimberly Bivens the answer she'd been looking for since sitting in my car.

Kim kissed me on the cheek running off for a second shower as I dressed. She returned with a tray of food, some barbecued brisket, mac & cheese among other leftovers captured from her fridge. Kimberly Bivens didn't know how to cook, so the items were likely prepared by one of the parents. We sat in her bed dining together as she continually stared, smiling.

"What?"

"I don't want you to get mad."

"I won't, go ahead shoot."

"Well after all that's happened, here we are together in bed; but it's so different, like you're a whole new person or something. Oh shit man, you seriously know how to handle me, now." I side eyed her at that statement thinking.

"Well, I haven't been letting the grass grow under my feet; I've had a whole lot of practice Kim." This time she was silent, pondering my bland answer. She leaned back resting her back against her wall munching on a portion of peach cobbler I hadn't touched yet.

"You're talking about that fat bitch, aren't you?"

"What fat bitch?"

"Don't, we've patched things up so don't act like you don't know about that fat ass redbone thot who kept sending me vids of her nasty, gross ass. There were uhm, hostilities on both sides and I admit my actions were partially responsible. Let's be adults about it; maybe you might have an apology for me?" I was eating my half of the cobbler staring blankly at her face.

Kimberly Bivens would never change.

"I'm sorry Kimberly; I thought you were talking about Charmaine." Time halted in that bedroom as she processed what I'd said, eyes narrowing.

"Don't be crass; you've never had Charmaine; I would know."

"Apparently you wouldn't Kim; I had sex with her the last day she was at school. She was a good fuck, really good if you know what I mean."

"Come on, we don't have to be extra with each other Jaleel; can't we be civil to one another?"

"Sure anything you want babe; hey, gotta head out cause mom's probably worried." I never answered her question about either woman, Kimberly seemed okay with this walking me to the front door.

We shared a passionate kiss amid promises to keep in touch. I didn't personally care how she saw things after that. I walked up the walk towards my car as her parents appeared strolling in my direction. I decided to be "Extra" pulling out my phone placing it against my ear while fishing a wad of bills (A ten dollar bill and a fistful of ones) fake counting it as I walked by under parental scrutiny. They definitely noticed that I'd emerged from their happy home.

"YEAH MY NIGGA; THAT SHIT WAS WORTH EVERY PENNY!! HIT ME UP LATER, I'LL TELL YOU ALL ABOUT IT!!"

Kimberly's mother looked green around the gills while her grey haired father appeared indecisive before bolting to his front door fumbling hysterically with his keys. I knew better than to look back getting into my car.

"Oh hey daddy; how's Auntie Minnie?" I heard Kimberly's voice presuming she'd opened the door moments after I'd left still in her bathrobe.