Hope, Charity & Faith Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt bad for two periods eventually overcoming the guilt by thinking of my exiled aborted lover, Faith. I longed to tell her of the righteous vengeance and public outing of the heinous villain who'd brought misfortune to us both. No one would ever look at her the same, but I batted away questions about her attributes from interested gossip hunters. I was still excused from physical education, so all I had to do was check in for attendance with my gym teacher, Mr. Day.

"Jackson?" There were these numbers at the bottom of the bleachers that we stood on when being counted for attendance.

"Here."

"Williamson?" Mr. Day was walking the line with his clipboard checking off names.

"Perry?"

"I'M HERE MR. DAY!!"

I screamed at the top of my lungs already laughing uncontrollably. I was laughing so hard that tears were rolling down my face. Some of the other students were starting to bust up too. Mr. Day stared at me for an extended period of time before sending me to the study hall for the rest of my excused medical status. My stomach hurt from laughing so much at the inherent insanity of my situation.

When I'd finally make my alleged triumphant return, I'd find out that Mr. Day transferred schools where he was fired upon arrival by the school superintendent.

People tend to talk when shit goes sideways. Me, I just go with the flow these days.

"It's beyond my control."

...to be continued.

**********************

...yes there's more.