Hope Springs 1895 - A Matriarchal Life Pt. 03

Story Info
Erotic Trans/Gay Femdom.
3.7k words
4.46
4k
1
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The early morning rain battered against the window panes. As Tommy opened his eyes he looked up to see Katherine between his legs. The benefits of youth had him hard once more.

Blessed with large sumptuous breasts the pair slid back and forth capturing Tommy's attention as Kat readied to mount him. The strength to move him had her pulling at his waistline with both hands.

The moment his penis slid in it was engulfed in feminine wetness. The lingering effect from the female hormones herbals merged with the feelings of warm juices enough to have him display a gentle passiveness.

The humping motion grew steady as she next lifted his legs to hold along her hips.

"There honey...just hold my breasts softly...play with my nipples baby...that's a good girl...oh you seem so excited to be inside my vagina."

He should have said something after being called a good girl yet he didn't. It just felt too nice as she moved the couple back and forth from her humping motion. The feeling came upon Tommy that they were one entity.

"Oh Miss Katherine your breasts are so pretty...you're so beautiful...eewwww, eeewww."

"I don't hear you complaining about your soft skin now...that's it darling just lie still your domina is in charge."

Katherine kept up the pacing pulling him deeper into her web of feminine delight. His penis starting to pulsate she knew she could leverage the sensations.

"This long hair of yours could look so nice...I think I'll fix it later...would you like that or would you rather I send you away out into the cold and rain?"

He shook his head 'no' on the cold and rain and shook it 'yes' on the hairstyling. Tommy thought for sure he was going to come again yet reaching her own climax Katherine was still deciding.

No different than any other a cowboy a male often enjoys showing off his manliness when fucking. Like herding cattle it's their power that is also on display.

Yet this was different like the other women in Hope Springs Katherine was the one on top driving the action.

Draining a male of his seed can often have a profound effect that lasts well beyond the event. A certain gentle submissiveness shows itself often moving beyond the bedroom.

"Yessss...that's it let it out...I do love the name Mary Lou...get wet for your Domina...Mary Lou."

Letting the name change sink in she lowered her breasts smothering Tommy's face in their softness. Her hands took him by the wrists and pushed them to the mattress. Looking at the valley between his spread legs he could barely tell he had a penis.

He tried to lift his arms yet found her strength too great. Kat leaned down and whispered like lovers do.

"Ohhh yea...give up...let that warm cream ooze out Mary Lou."

Slowly rising up the shaft it sounded so girlish as he said it.

"Eww, eww, eww...ohhhhh Miss Katherine...eww, eww, eww...I can't stop it ...you're draining me...eww, eww, ewwwwwww...ohhhhhhhh."

In some way he felt taken...used...as though a mere a sexual compliant there for the amusement and pleasure of his alpha woman.

"Baby that was nice...you're a little inexperienced yet I see the potential."

It was the latest thing west of the Mississippi. A shower-head let out warm streaming water above the two as they showered together. Another dose of honey dipped 'Fairie dust' had him taking the feminizing herbs once more into his system.

The soft cotton nightie fell to his ankles padding around the kitchen barefoot he watched her grind the beans then put on a coffee pot teaching him how to do it for later. His hand came up and moved some of his hair back before letting it drop back to his shoulders.

"Sweetie better bring in your clothes by the back door and there should be some bottles of fresh milk and cream out there also."

A stiff breeze pushed in some rain despite the roof after he opened the kitchen door. Turning he spoke at Katherine.

"Domina...They're all gone...all my cloths...my boots...everything...there is a package here next to the milk...what am I going to do?"

"Maybe it is the will of the heavens mother universe has a way of making things as they should be...we'll just have to adjust won't we Mary Lou? ...Oh I know what this is...lift your nightie dear and sit on the edge of the chair while we discuss finding you some work like you mentioned."

Tommy looked on to see Katherine pull his balls through the round opening letting the 3 rings accept the body of the penis as the metal chastity cage slid into place. He had never seen a padlock so small shaped like a heart it closed making a noise as it did so.

The rain continuing 'Mary Lou' stared into the mirror amazed how much his look had changed. The collection of petticoats pushed the lower half of the black colored dress out as it ended at the lower ankles.

Miss Katherine smiled as she spoke.

"Now will slip this apron on...here I'll tie a nice big bow in back...fluff it out a bit straighten the edges...I love how your stockings and court shoes peek out from below the hem...there you look like you're ready to do the housework commonly done by a ladies maid."

He felt his cheeks blush as the woman finished by pinning the lace trimmed cap on his brushed-out hair.

"I think it appropriate I address you as Maid Mary Lou while you go about your chores...it's always best to start off in your kitchen...let's have you down stairs...you have much to learn as to how your Domina Katherine likes things made clean and put in order in her home Maid Mary Lou."

He didn't know where it came from yet Mary Lou felt the urge to give her a curtsey.

"Yes Ma'am."

Thaddeus Bartlett had been lucky to make the train as it left the town of Fort Collins Colorado. The card shark had a habit of creating enemies around the table once they realized too late it was likely he had cheated them.

As the locomotive turned there was a spot a mile out of town he could hop on as it first slowed before building up enough steam for the incline that lay ahead. A look around the train car half filled with patrons gave him a feeling of safety. Tilting his bowler hat down low he settled in for the long train ride to Billings Montana.

At the edge of the massive land tract the National Park called 'Yellowstone' was populated with wolves, moose, bears and herds of wild Elk. Many a mountain man living up high was cautious when coming upon the rare 'grizzly'. The 'Hawkins' rifle with its powerful 50 caliber register was the only weapon known to stop them dead in the tracts.

It had been Katherine's idea to ship in cattle knowing many preferred the taste of beef. Northeast of Billings her town of Hope Springs skirted the edges of the park with a branch of water that made it a natural stop for a train depot. A couple miles journey from the pit stop would have one walking to the towns entrance.

Joan Delimore was the town sheriff often called by the locals 'Calamity Joan' for her prowess with a gun like the namesake 'Calamity Jane' the woman had built up a collection of female deputies as quick and accurate as any man with a pistol or rifle.

Unless a person wanted to traverse the steep decline of trees and shrubbery on the mountain there was really only one entryway. The natural barrier acted as a protection for any large group from over-running the town of Hope Springs.

A certain way about her Katherine Halfpenny maintained a peace with the leaders of the Chippewa and Northern Cheyenne American native tribes that had populated and lived off the land in the area. It was known that many chose never to live on the reservations set up by the US federal agents.

The train conductor had punched his ticket yet there was something about Thaddeus Bartlett's looked that he didn't like. Meeting with his fellow conductor the two went over the 'wanted' posters.

Peeking out from below the rim of his hat Thad glimpsed to see the two moving through the dozen or so sheets of paper that had rough yet accurate drawings of cowboys and desperado's wanted for crimes and misdemeanors.

As the train pulled in to the depot outside Hope Springs Thad slipped out the back. Carrying his carpet-bag he had no idea what he'd find in the town he'd come to discover was run entirely by women.

The two conductors were glad he was gone as the train chugged its way building up steam headed to Billings before turning towards Butte. As the large sized wheels turned they developed a sort of musical 'click-clack' rhythm that mirrored the puffs of white smoke belching out from the locomotive engines. The bursts of steam from the chimney ran along the top of the railroad cars behind what the Indian nations called the iron horse.

Both conductors knew of the legend of what happens with many a man or boy that made his way to town.

"You think he knows?...word has it every man there is under the thumb of the womenfolk...I wondered if what they say is true about Hope Springs?"

His colleague pushed his hat up a touch feeling the train building its power. Across his large extended belly a chain with a gold watch stretched from one small vest pocket to the other.

"I'm thinkin' so...I know I wouldn't want to step into town there and find out...hell I have enough of a time trying to control my Lucy Ann back home...likely Sheriff Joan will know what to do with that desperado of a card shark."

"Should we have told him?"

"No...Say let's go have a piece of one of those pies they dropped off...mighty nice of them to always make sure we have some home cooked food for the trip ahead."

The carper bag slung over his shoulder Thad made his way around the bend to see 3 women on horseback talking to cowgirl sitting at a guard house of sorts. His first instinct was to turn on the charm he was known to possess.

"Why hello ladies...my what a pleasant day today...looking for an honest game of poker in town."

One of the deputies on horseback turned to move in behind him as the other two flanked along his sides. Their hands at the ready rested on the butt of their pistols.

"You can stop the sweet-talking buddy boy...just put the bag of yours on the flattened tree stump and slip of that long-tailed coat while you're at it."

Calamity Joan inside the guard shack flipped her way through the 'wanted posters' as her deputies kept him busy. She was proud of the nick-name knowing the real one had acquired hers by way of assisting during the 'calamity' of the deadly flu outbreak in Deadwood.

"Ahhh this is him too bad the statute of limitations has run out on these minor charges...hmm card shark been known to carry a switch-blade knife in his boot and a little pistol somewhere on his arm.

Kicking dust up as she ambled her way towards him Joan pulled on her ear lobe informing her deputies he had a history of breaking the law. He was in a town that didn't take kindly to card-cheaters playing poker or throwing loaded dice. An offense like that could get a man killed or strung up by his neck with the local sheriff turning a blind eye to either remedy.

"Check him for one of those pussified derringers...he don't look the type to carry a real man's set of six-shooters."

Cassie the deputy riding the horse she had used working during her time with the 'Pony Express' spun around on 'Sugarloaf' letting her Winchester rifle push forward at his neck.

"You'll be taking off that vest and shirt now as well."

The female deputies rarely used the term 'mister' thinking it to be too dignified for a greeting.

2 sets of dice and a pack of poker cards in a small container fell to the table. As he unbuttoned his shirt with its billowing sleeves he tried to think up a reason why he'd have a metal spring loaded attachment affixed on his right arm.

"Can't be too careful going through Indian territory."

"That wouldn't do doodly-squat...besides...We don't call 'em that...they're Native Americans ...been living here a hell of a long time before 'whitey' arrived."

His suspender braces hanging down alongside his pants with one hand holding them up Thad stood wearing just his t-shirt and boots.

Sheriff Joan stepped forward and pushed the card shark towards the beefy deputy called Toni short for the more formal Antoinette. Mounted on her horse the large woman let her arms reach down holding his hands at the wrists. Not used to being 'woman-handled' he held still as Sheriff Joan pulled at the boot. The switch-blade knife fell to the ground.

"These dice and cards and weapons will stay with us...be on your way."

His tail between his leg so to speak Thad headed to town hoping to find a poker game at 'the Grand Dame' Saloon. Passing the general-store he found it odd the man of 50 sat holding the reins of the horse with the open wagon-bed as the woman heaved the hefty bags of grain into the back.

Both wore the same kind of flannel shirt with the woman in her own pair of jeans as though a dress was not a consideration. The man passively handed her the reins to the horse drawn wagon as she took comfort sitting after the brief display of physical exertion.

In the moment Thad had no way on knowing yet all males were kept chastised. It was the way things were in Hope Springs...control a man's libido and you control the male.

Her mouth smacked out the noise letting her horse recognize the sound.

"Ack ack...Let's go peppermint stick...yea...that's it."

The heels clicking on the wooden clapboard on the other side of the street was enough to draw Thad's attention to see an older woman and what looked like to be her younger feminine charge. Pretty in their appearance he could feel his juices stir.

It made his masculine side feel better when he saw two other men riding in on horseback. The beasts acting as a reminder Thad planned on making a killing at both the card and crap tables giving him more than enough to buy a new horse for his departure.

First he needed rest he had to be sharp and on his toes to perform the needed 'slight of hand' craft that was his stock in trade. He settled near an Oak tree out of town a bit down by the stream.

The rest invigorated him as he cleaned off in the nearby creek to see the sun turning the day over to the night and its moonlit sky.

Kitty O'Hara ran the Saloon and upstairs brothel. She was proud of the poker tables aware they could be called an honest game.

The 2nd floor of her saloon had the brothel above the bar and tables of chance. The stairs split in two at the landing like a t-formation one side had a selection of men from 20 to 50. Kept barefoot in loose shirts and jeans none were allowed downstairs yet could linger along the railing should a woman be interested in seeing their looks.

On the other side were the tarted-up 'new' girls she called her 'angels of the night'.

The game progressing with the stakes increasing Sally Faber kept glancing upstairs at the younger of the two males. The 3 other women at the poker table let out a chuckle with one adding her comment.

"Feeling frisky... What's it to be Sally?...an angel of the night."

"Deal me out Paddy...I'm going to go have a little fun with a couple of beef-cakers."

Pointing her finger at them the two men went to the corner hotel room. Once inside she smiled at seeing their chastity cages still in place on their naked bodies. Boots off the women was holding the key's as she had them drop to the floor and lick at her feet as a sign of respect.

The bottle of whiskey in her one hand Sally let her back rest against the head board with the two having had their cocks set free. One on the bed her other leg informally rested on the floor. She couldn't remember the last time she had color on her toes.

"You...the young one stand...Ok now you get down and make him go hard."

The older larger man dropped to his knees. 3 years earlier he'd shown up in town straight as an arrow. A run of bad luck at the craps table and soon he was being trained to become a male that serviced Kitty O'Hara's clients.

There were always women in her saloon in need of such yet never called prostitutes they instead acquired the name 'beef-cakers'.

Within a few weeks or so he had developed an affinity for sucking men's cocks which was something many of the women and cowgirls in town enjoyed seeing.

"Yes ma'am right away."

His legs spread wide the younger buck looked on as the lips of the man slid onto his dick. Hoping to get a nice tip he smiled and used his eyes to flirt with Sally who spotted it right off.

Quick on the draw Sally's hand eye coordination had always been swift enough to keep her alive using her pair of holstered Colt 45 six-shooters.

The older male slid his lips around the tip of the cock before bobbing his head up and down while cupping the hefty balls.

Sally took in the sight...5, 6 then settling at its final length she guessed it to be 7".

His hands reached back caressing the white skin of his butt that contrasted with the darker look on his legs. Slurping his lips at it had the man feeling it pulsate within his mouth with the balls slapping along his chin.

"Hmmm yummy...now it's a party...Ok that's enough beefer...you the young one ...on the bed hands along the sides...now you stand there and keep beating your prick...don't you get wet now."

Taking a slug from the whiskey bottle its offering hit the back of her throat. Bottle down Sally tied her flannel shirt in a knot as she lowered her vagina down on the former cowpoke turned male saloon-lover.

It had been months since the beef-caker had felt the taste of whiskey. Stroking his cock he stared at the bottle with envy as the woman rode the stiffness to her delight.

The cold water of the stream had worked its magic a 4 hour nap behind him he had cleansed himself off feeling refreshed and ready for the game of chance.

Thad Barlett's arms pushed their way through the twin-sized swinging doors of the saloon. A glance around he spotted the open chair at the corner poker table in the rear.

The room was filling up in one corner sat two women and their men drinking steins of beer like those couples at the two tables next to them. Drifting along Thad heard the conversation was focused on farm implements. He'd never been one to take to the physical exertion that came from toiling the earth's soil.

Walking by a poker game he looked to see what brand-type of cards the house was using. Putting it on the stairs his hand reached in and lifted the false bottom of the carpet bag.

Inside the bag Thad pulled out the 4 different aces sliding them up his billowed sleeve aware the cowgirl poker players would likely be none the wiser. Two pairs of dice were slipped into the vest pocket. Next came the recently cleaned bowler.

Years of practice had him flipping it to land on his head perfectly placed.

"Name's Thad mind if I sit in?"

Without waiting for an answer he sat down and immediately began to size up the players.

"...what we playing this evening ladies."

Dressed in dirty chaps and flannel shirts that could use a wash the 3 women looked around and laughed.

"Ladies...You must have us confused...lessen of course your mind's thinking on those 'angels of the night' cuties."

He glanced up to see 2 of the saloon t-girls near the railing hoping to draw attention to their look. Thad couldn't quite put his finger on it yet they seemed different than other young women he'd been known to pay for an hour's time with.

Dismissing the comment he spoke.

"Looks like 5 card stud."

The ebb and flow an hour into it had the pile of chips in front of him growing higher.

The movement happened quick out from the end of the shirt-sleeve the 'Ace' was put on the bottom of the deck he prepared to deal. Making eye contact with each he kept chattering away laying the cards in front of the players.

Sally watched each take a slug of whiskey before finishing the last of the bottle herself.

12