Hope Springs 1895 - A Matriarchal Life Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You beef-cakers were good tonight."

"Thanks Ma'am."

"We're not quite done...let me see you splatter the young 'ins face."

The older 'beefer' had been edging the whole time Sally rode the 7" cock of the young male. The youthful male knew what to do. Hitting his knees he watched and waited looking up at the man stroking his cock.

"Ugggg...eewwww."

Impressive enough the thick girthed dick had its purple veins lifting to the skin. Sally loved treating men as mere sex objects. Her hand grazed across his ass as he readied to erupt. The woman slapped it hard enough it made her chuckle.

"Ohhh fuck...ohhh...aaaahh...'

The younger male let his hands rest on his thighs his head leaning forward he prepared by closing his eyes an opening his mouth.

"Eeewww...yesss ohhhhh fuck...eeewwww, eeewwwww,...uuuugggg...oh yea..."

The first blast landed on the forehead...two others followed hitting his eyebrow and cheek...the next was at the bridge of his nose.

Sally let out another single chuckle her hand pushing at the end handle of her Colt 45 Pistol.

"That's my kind of shooting ...right between the eyes."

His tongue out the younger beef-caker welcomed the warm jizz drizzling down as it made its way towards his lips.

End of part 3 ...

12