Hope Springs 1895 - A Matriarchal Life Pt. 06

Story Info
Erotic Trans/Gay Femdom.
2.1k words
4.73
3.3k
2
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The life as one of Miss Kitty's 'angels of the night' t-girls often brought a day filled with enhancing one's femininity. The dorm-room setting made for every gurl getting to know their fellow t-girls intimately.

Miss Kitty looked around the room aware she had taken desperados and cowboys and had brought them into the life of a submissive woman. A stable of near a dozen former males turned girly Kitty kept them drowning in femininity. She enjoyed seeing them kept near naked when in the living quarters.

Shapely feminine bodies with full-breasted chests they would pad around the area discussing things of interest only feminine playthings enjoyed being in their gurl world.

Fully domesticated the t-girls would keep the 2nd and 3rd floor area of Miss Kitty's saloon and brothel meticulously clean and in order.

Petticoats and lingerie in abundance along with saloon gurl outfits and dresses they wore were kept well maintained by the t-girls themselves. The more experienced gurls helped acclimate the newer ones in the art of makeup and fixing their hair.

Kitty looked at the veteran t-girl she had named Natalie. Brushing the hair of Belinda the new gurl Natalie had a thin body with a lovely pair of c-cup pear-shaped breasts that required a bra to hold things in place.

Willie Sutton had been a safecracker 'par excellence'. He had arrived 4 years earlier posing as a hat salesman who also sold matching parasols many a feminine woman enjoyed displaying when about town on a spring or summer day.

By his way of thinking the bonnets and parasols he sold would make for a natural entrée into some of the homes he hoped to plunder of their jewels and money.

The trick was being invited into the home of a wealthy person so his trained eyes could 'case the joint' as he put it. Thin and fluid at 5' 7" he could easily get into small spaces that was often the location for where safes were kept well hidden.

He heard about Hope Springs and the parade they had every July 4th yet didn't really think women as a whole were capable of operating a town. Keeping the belief to himself Willie pulled onto the main street with his wagon loaded with feminine bonnets and parasols to sell.

Outside the backdoor of Kitty O'Hara's saloon he tied up his wagon's pair of horses and sauntered inside to find the proprietor.

"Can I help you buddy?"

Willie looked at the beefy looking Louisa cleaning the bar off preparing to begin a new day of serving drinks and maintaining order in the saloon she ran for Miss Kitty.

"Yes I'm looking for the owner of this fine establishment...I sell bonnets and parasols for women and girls of all sizes."

He held up the hatbox before laying it on the end of the long bar. Lifting his eyes he saw 3 gurls along the 2nd floor railing. Pulling the bonnet out the man carefully laid it on top of the lid next to the round container.

Just as he had thought the chiffon wrap around the base of the hat and the large bow in back caught their attention.

"What is it girls?"

Kitty looked up from her office desk with a smile on her face.

"There is a man downstairs selling pretty bonnets Ma'am."

It was the way the 3 t-girls said it that reminded Kitty they no longer viewed themselves to be of his gender as they once were. Thinking of the upcoming parade a month or so off she spoke.

"Have him come up here...I'm going over bills...turn on your charms my lovelies it's quite likely we may be able to lower the price if he gets aroused."

Sara, Delfina and Gladys slinked their way to the top of the stairs after waving him up. The arms of Delfina and Gladys slipped in on either side of Willie as Sara lightly held his hand backing up leading him to see Miss Kitty.

"Boy people sure are friendly around these parts."

Gladys lifted in her heels letting her breasts rub against his body as they slowly walked.

"We can be even more friendly...if given the chance by Miss O'Hara."

She licked at his earlobe letting her hand lower near his crotch.

Willie caught just a glimpse of the wall safe as Kitty finished moving the oil painting with her portrait back in place.

Tying the large frilly bow under her chin Sara was the first to try on the pretty bonnet. A half hour later Kitty had agreed to purchase much of his collection telling Willie to stick around and have a few beers on her.

Nursing his drink he reminded himself not to get drunk. Keeping his eye on the woman Willie saw she was busy engaged interacting with her customers.

One more glance at Miss Kitty creeping up the stairs he slipped inside the darkened office. The full moon gave him enough light he could see the dial of the safe with the painting leaning on the wall. Planting his ear against the metal he smiled pleased he could hear the sound of the dial turning.

The drone of the piano playing downstairs upset him as he failed to get the wall safe open the first few times.

Rubbing his fingers together creating greater sensitivity once more he tilted his head and placed it against the safe spinning the piece for a fresh start. Slowly he turned the dial until he heard the sound of the 1st tumbler falling in place. Slowly he turned it back the other way hearing the 2nd tumbler click in.

The voice came out in a soft whisper.

"I'd turn it to the right Willie... till you hit 23 or 24 I'd say."

He looked at Kitty kneeling next to him as though she was his partner.

"Ok that sounds about right."

Kitty smiled.

"This is kind of exciting don't you think?"

"Yea...I always get a rush when I'm doing it."

As Willie slowly moved the dial it suddenly dawned on him he had no partner and that he'd been caught red-handed trying to rob the salon owner. Backing up after he stood on his feet Willie pointed the small 2-shot derringer. His eye on Miss Kitty he bumped into a solid object from behind.

It came down hard and painful. Louisa the barkeep slapped his wrist letting the tiny 'pussified' weapon of a gun fall to the floor. The muscular lesbian lifted Willie clean off the floor and threw him over her shoulders like a sack of potatoes.

Nearly 3 months later he was coming out of the stupor opium often brought with. The large bed seemed to be filled with women. The softness of his smooth hairless skin the length of his well-maintained long hair mingled with the effects of the feminine herbals.

"Natalie spread your legs."

He wondered who Natalie was until he watched Sara move his legs wide. His hands came down only to see the long nails he had were painted in red. Delfina slid forward letting her perky pair of b-cup breasts sway in front of his face. They looked too good not to touch.

Willie pouted his lips and slid them on the hard nipple. As he lifted them off he saw he left behind a lipstick mark. His mind was a whirl of heightened sensations and tactile feelings.

Gladys let her smooth skin rub along his back as she reached over to touch his hard penis. He could feel the softness of her breasts pressing against him.

"Ohhh Natalie...look how excited your little plaything is."

Sara started stroking his dick as he felt his body being pulled down to the mattress. The tallest of the t-girls Delfina lifted his ankles letting them rest on her shoulders. It was right in front of him as 'Natalie' looked on to see Delfina guide her 'girly-cock' towards his rosebud entrance.

In that feminine way that women can do Sara and Gladys slid along either side of Willie's body taking his thin arms out of play. It felt so nice to feel their pretty breasts on his skin.

"Natalie you're so excited ...ewww baby I was the same way too my first time."

He looked at Sara as she said it before holding still as the beautiful t-girl kissed him. Gladys took her breasts shaking them in front of his face she smiled.

"Just like us you're going to love having your own...it feels so nice being a girl."

Sara leaned down letting her hand run along his skin at his chest. Moving her fingers over them he felt his nipples firm up...they felt so excited so feminine so womanly.

"It's going to hurt at first Natalie then it goes away and feels amazing...you'll never be the same once you feel the cream exploding inside deflowering you ...oh it'll be so nice...we're going to have a new girly sister to play with us...Miss Kitty takes care of all her gurls."

Her breasts glided along his body as she leaned up him and kissed him. She held the end of the Hooka-pipe and watched as he took a hit.

"Owe...ugggg...ohhhhhh."

Delfina rubbed more lotion on her girlie stick and pushed it back in. This time the t-girl's dick effortlessly slid in deeper as the buzz of the marijuana took over. Just as Sara had declared 'Natalie' soon started to enjoy the feeling of the hard cock sliding in and out.

New nerve endings awakened enhancing the experience of the fresh sensations. Once more his mind drifted to that place of acceptance that he was becoming a t-girl.

Natalie took to thinking how nice it would be to live a life he where he was taken care of. The daily grind of going from town to town selling his wares with the dangers of safecracking thrown in could be a thing of the past.

He next thought of the mysterious world women lived in...How different it was to that of a man. A feeling of dependency wafted over him the thought that Miss Kitty would watch out for her gurl Natalie had its appeal.

He suddenly sounded out like a girl discovering she had a pussy as a sex organ.

"Ohhh Delfina...yes, yes, yes."

The cock took to pulsating inside him. He'd never realized just how good it could feel to be the one getting fucked. The two other t-girls took over swamping his body with their delicate hands and lips letting them swirl gracefully on his smooth skin.

Natalie let his body go limp it was that moment in time when a man wants to abandon what he once was...to be welcomed into the life of a woman with everything it brought with.

With Delfina driving the action his body would lurch slightly from the powerful thrusts. They'd been getting so sensitive as they took of feminine definition...he tried to picture how nice he'd look with his own large breasts.

Sara lifted up letting her girly cock stare him in the face. Natalie felt so powerless as it moved towards his mouth. Real men don't suck cock only women do...the thought swirled around in his brain.

But he had to have it he needed to feel it. Pouting his red colored lips he slid his mouth on it prepared to give it a tongue bath. Giggling as she lifted to her knees Gladys felt his hands start to stroke her penis as he sucked on Sara's 5" plaything.

In the end Natalie gave up with a whimper. Delfina took to stroking his dick as she let her cock erupt inside him with blast after blast of warm cream spurting out. Looking at Gladys and Sara he now understood they'd been correct to say it...He had crossed over to the Lady pond and life to be lived awash in the feminine whimsy of intimate wear and lingerie.

"Gather round my lovely pets."

Kitty O'Hara looked so powerful. The group of t-girls fell to the floor on their knees like little chicklets waiting to be fed the feminine herbals by the mother hen their owner. One by one each had their chastity cage's checked by the woman that held the key.

"She'll be coming round the mountain...when she comes..."

The piano player let her fingers tickle the black and white ivory keys as she sang the popular song. The hem of her petticoats bounced at her knees as Natalie and her new friend Belinda showed off their feminine wears perched along the railing.

Below them cowgirls and female ranchers played poker and drank.

"Feeling kind of frisky Paddy...might have me one of them new gurls tonight."

Her friend dealt the cards and smiled at Sally.

"Me too...nothing like a former male turned girly to help get a woman off."

"Think I'll get me two tonight...I just like seeing their little pricks all locked up while they lick at my vagina."

End of part 6 ...