Hopeful Sin Ch. 01

Story Info
Jayden enters his first dungeon...
3.9k words
4.15
1.9k
0

Part 2 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/26/2023
Created 04/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jayden

Jayden was pumped. Ever since he hit the age of exploration, sixteen, he has been looking forward to hitting a dungeon. Unfortunately, he was not blessed with magical abilities or innate talent. So he had to train. Alot. Now 18, he was finally ready. At six foot two, and two-hundred-twenty lbs. of mostly muscle he is a beast. Or so he told himself. But clad in iron plate and wielding a longsword and shield, he felt like a beast.

Now if only he didn't have to wait on incompetence. His group were clearly not the Glorious Empire's finest if they were not there... an hour early.. like he was.

The rest of his team showed up fairly promptly on time, two young women, by the names of Adrienne and Viera, a rogue and mage respectively. While lacking the healing power of a priest, the pair were allegedly competent in their fields, for their young ages of eighteen.

Adrienne stood short and lean, with a grace and balance to her movements that echoed her profession, as well did her leather armor and twin daggers. Blue eyes, black hair and a bored expression completed her look.

Contrast to the rogue, Viera was a tall and willowy sun elf mage, brilliant gold hair atop her head shining in the sun, with rich green eyes that could double as emeralds. She wore full robes that were fitted snugly around her waist, only giving light teases as to the figure beneath.

"Finally! Adrianne, and Vera, right? Alright," he said, before they could answer to the mispronounced names, "The Green Room is a beginners dungeon, but that doesnt mean slacking off and making me do all the work. We don't have a healer, and frankly I want to go unconscious tonight from our celebration after defeating the floor boss, not because a hobgoblin used my head to rank up his club skill. Got it? And yes, I am in charge because I am rank Three,." he declared importantly. Pointedly ignoring that his party poster specified rank Ones and Twos.

Adrienne rolled her eyes, in a clear "whatever" mentality, while saying, "Sure, fine. As long as the loot is split properly."

Viera's brows crinkled, and she asked cautiously, "Have you been here before? I've done plenty of research, of course, and know the layout from others who have gone in, but it would be better to have firsthand knowledge."

"Yeah yeah, loot splits evenly, except class specific stuff. And noooo... I haven't been here before. It's not exploring if you are just following a map. What a buzzkill. No spoilers!" He demanded of the elf as he readied his sword and shield and headed for the entrance. A pair of wide double green doors with a smiling goblin split between them. He stopped as they opened and said, "Oh hey, shouldn't the rogue be in front?"

Viera looked highly offended by his dismissal of her, but clenched her teeth. Loot. All anyone ever wants is loot! How annoyingly mundane. Adrienne pulled out her daggers, sauntering past the warrior and up to the door. Giving it a cursory inspection, she muttered, "If I'm in front, you're going to have to shut up so that you don't get me killed. Deal?"

He countered with her own eye roll and 'duh'. As they proceeded into the depth, he stayed about 10' behind her as she was carrying the light and looking for traps. Someday, he hoped, they would not need light. But alas, for now, no stealthing down the tunnels with a human rogue and fighter.

Viera and Jayden walked side-by-side, and while the mage was keeping a careful eye on their surroundings, even as Adrienne seemed to be stepping with greater confidence down the passageway. She couldn't help but notice though, that Jayden's gaze never seemed to really move, always fixed ahead. For a moment, she wondered if perhaps he had tunnel vision on the darkness just past Adrienne's torch, but after following his eyes, she found his gaze leveled on Adrienne's firm, round, leather-covered rear as the rogue led the way.

Viera fell a few feet, not wanting to fall prey to similar scrutiny and glowered at the back of the human's head, resolving to report him to... someone once they returned to the surface. Surely he had a trainer or someone who would care to hear of his lecherous behavior. Of course, she would also warn Adrienne to not remain in this group for longer than this one run if she didn't want to be leered at by some immature boy.

The first level of the dungeon was designed to build complacency. Few monsters roamed its halls, and the traps were more annoying than lethal. Alarm trip wires, trip ropes, and 5' pits, most of which were seen and disarmed by Adrienne. The few goblins encountered were quickly slain by blade or spell.

Both girls would quickly learn, if nothing else, Jayden was competent. He immediately interposed himself between them and danger and fought until it was clear. No cowardice or laziness there. But it was also quickly obvious he expected perfection. Quick to chide them if they held back or did not execute their attacks perfectly, his tone condescending as if he thought himself to be their teacher.

Between the tense, but uneventful first level run, the ease with which they dispatched their foes, and the inter-party grumbling, there was no surprise when Adrienne found a neck high choke wire and rolled her eyes as she moved to disarm this fifth one.. then in a moment of hubris and overconfidence, she stepped forward and found herself falling into a pit trap that dropped her ten feet down. Surprise had her landing hard on the stone floor and she felt her ankle twist, spraining painfully.. Hidden doors on either side of the hallway above opened and a pair of hobgoblins emerged, attacking the fighter and mage at the same time.

Viera responded in self defense immediately, casting a shield of force around her to absorb the first attack that came her way while backing off in hopes of either surviving long enough for Jayden to take his attacker down, or by using weak instant spells to whittle the goblinoid that swung viciously at her down, while staying beyond his reach. Adrienne was stuck, well and truly, without being able to jump on her sprained ankle, and she was too short to close the distance between her fingers and the lip of the pit trap to pull herself out. She called out in impotent frustration for them to come to her aid, but her words fell on battle-deafened ears.

For his part, Jayden tried to get both of the hobgoblins on him. But, smarter than goblins, the hobgoblins were drilled to kill the mage first. But Jayden saw an opening and bashed the one closest to him with his shield, knocking him out of the fight... and into the pit, even as he attacked the second hobgoblin from behind, finally pulling from its advance on Viera.

In the dark hole, Adrienne looked up for help but only found a chain armored gray form falling down, colliding with her and sending a spike of pain through her ankle and, with snarl of pain, the light-sensitive hobgoblin snuffed her torch, causing Jayden to go blind above as well.

Adrienne screamed now as her ankle was fully crippled, the dagger in her free hand knocked from her grasp just as the torch was snuffed. Pain drove all rational thought from her, and she scooted back until her back pressed to a wall, where she cowered, defenseless in her pain and fear. Viera reacted in a panic, and a wave of force exploded around her, sending both Jayden and the flying from their feet and she heard weapons clattering to the ground amongst the groans of pain. While both fighter types quickly came to their senses, Jayden was at a distinct disadvantage as the hobgoblin had no trouble seeing in the pitch black and immediately grabbed his sword while Jayden fumbled around for his. The magically drained elf's vision gave her a clear view of the dull blade rising and falling on the warrior's head. In the pit the injured and enraged hobgoblin grabbed the blind girl and yanked her up, starting to punch her until she went still.

Lacking heroic impulses, the mage turned tail and began to run while Adrienne was beaten to unconsciousness. Her scholarly memory and prior research served her well in this, as she took the correct turns, and successfully navigated her way towards the entrance. Looking back at it, panting and shaking, she knew the others were lost.

Adrienne awakened, sore and tired. She lay on the cold stone dungeon floor. A small campfire warmed her and provided light, and about ten feet away was the damned pit. Jayden sat against the wall, bleeding from a poorly applied bandage on his head. A blood longsword lay next to him, slick with green blood, and there were no other signs of the hobgoblins.

The rogue sat up groggily, wincing as the many bruises from the hobgoblin's fall and beating protested the motion, then hissed and whined when she attempted to move her brutalized ankle. "Fuck..."

Her exclamation made Jayden jerk awake and leap to his feet, an impressive move in plate armor. He waved his sword in front of him as he scanned the hall for a threat.

His overreaction... or appropriate reaction, considering where they were and what state they were in... made her wince sheepishly. "Sorry. I... it hurts. I don't think I can walk out of here without help."

He seemed to almost deflate as he realized they were not in immediate danger.

"Elf ran. Got the hobgoblins while the one up here was pulling the other one out. They are in the pit. Your tit is hanging out," he summed up as he sagged back against the wall and slid down to a sitting position.

Looking down, she didn't bother with a blush as she fixed her shirt to the best of her ability, while cursing goblins and elves alike. Looking at Jayden, she asked, "What's the plan? We have to get out, but I can't walk and... well, you look like shit."

"I brought a healing potion. Didn't want you to choke on it, its low grade, not miracle magic. Should reduce the ankle to an annoyance." He fished a vial from his pack. It was made of iron, rather than glass. While one couldn't see the contents for quick identification, it protected the contents from the dangers of close combat when carried by a melee combatant. With little alternative, she took the vial, raising it in a toast to him before chugging.

Compliance potion: Heals the target and imposes on them a condition similar to fun intoxication or relaxed high depending on their personality. They also implicitly trust the giver and believe anything they say, regarding them in a state similar to hero worship. It does not allow mind control or change their instincts.

Example: "Do you want to eat worms?" calls on their experiences and intoxicated/high desires. "You want to eat worms." is true in their minds, and while they might find it disgusting, they trust that it is true and really want to eat worms, though a particular aversion might make the difference between "want" and "can".

"Wow, you did it..." He breathed softly. Her ankle healed quickly and she felt very, very, grateful to her savior. As she looked at him in awe, a brown cloaked figure stepped out of the shadows.

"I told you she would. Who would check the color of a potion from a trusted companion?" A seven foot tall individual stood next to her hero, Jayden the Mighty. He had a masculine voice and broad shoulders, but the loose robes otherwise made him completely featureless.

Adrienne's body relaxed, as she looked upon Jayden with the utmost faith and trust, only knowing that if this robed man was a friend of his, then he was a friend of hers. "What now?" she asked, clearly willing to follow his lead.

Jayden blinked back to his senses and looked at the cloaked figure as if asking the same question. The hooded man answered, "Per our agreement, you get one hour. Then send her into the depths. Otherwise, the spell that is holding your skull together will end." Jayden swallowed hard, then nodded and the figure stepped away, blending back into the shadows from whence he came.

Jayden swallowed again and looked at Adrienne, taking a deep breath before saying, "So...umm... that tunic looks pretty battered. It'll probably get in the way more than it will protect you. You should ditch it." She hears the suggestion and rolls her eyes again at him. Like he has to explain or justify anything. If he thought she should ditch the tunic, he should only say so.

Focused only on Jayden, Adrienne was deaf to the brown-cloaked stranger, and couldn't even begin to bother pondering any of the information that passed between them as she pulled off the leather jerkin. Beneath, her flesh had healed of the bruising the hobgoblin inflicted on her, leaving her lightly tanned torso flawless. Her breasts were less generous than her rear, a modest handful of soft flesh, with nipples that perked in the cool dungeon air.

"Damn... those are nice..." he whispered. His intense training didn't leave much room for girls, leaving him desperately inexperienced in how to go about this, "Err... pants too," he tried to sound more commanding, but his eagerness made him squeak a bit on the 'too'.

The rogue smiled at him, pleased by the compliment. With growing eagerness to show off, she raised to her feet, wiggling out of her pants and absentmindedly kicking both pieces of armor to the side and down the pit. They were useless anyway.

Her hips gently curved outward, and she wore underwear that hid most of the black fuzz beneath. Her legs were thick and firm, and without prompting, she performed a little spin, practically begging for compliments without actually verbalizing it as she presented the butt that she hadn't known had captured his attention through most of their dive. Still beneath the underwear, her ass was round and firm, fitting of a woman who spent a great deal of time half crouched while slinking around.

"Holy shit..." Jayden breathed, "And you are all mine. Shit... only an hour..." he took a candle from his backpack, lighting it and setting it beside the campfire.

Completing her turn, Adrienne looked at Jayden with a wide grin, clearly appreciating the dumbstruck expression on her hero's face as she repeated her earlier question, her voice low and inviting.

"What now?"

As her mouth formed the words, Jayden found himself struck by juvenile inspiration. "Do you want to suck my dick?"

She blinked, then laughed at the blunt question, not mockingly, but apparently genuinely amused. "Most boys in town are much more subtle," she shook her head as she stepped forward, "Flirting, showing off, little pats on the butt..." standing right in front of him, staring up, her eyes were slightly glazed, but her smile was nothing but flirty, "It's boring. They're boring. You're not... at least not if you hurry up and take off your pants..."

"Oh fuck, this is awesome," yes it is, she mentally agreed. He fumbled with his belt for almost a minute before shoving his pants down, his underwear accompanying them, and revealed an impressive seven inch tool, whose tip already glistened with excitement.

Her eyes widened and she breathed her own soft, "Wow," as he revealed himself to her, and she sank to her knees, reaching out almost reverently and wrapping her fingers around his thick length.

"Ahh..." he sighed as her soft lips touched the sensitive tip. The hard flesh flexed in her grip, and taking that as an invitation,she pulled him into her mouth without ceremony. Her tongue kept clear of the glistening tip, indicating a lack of experience in her unwillingness to touch his excitement, but her mouth was warm and wet, and she pulled him deep with firm suction.

"Oh my.. oh.. deeper... take it deeper... will you... no... you have to take it deeper. You ah... need to take it all the way." His scattered mind had him struggling to remember what he was told to ensure compliance. She dipped in deeper, despite his stumbling, halting when he touched her throat, unsure of where 'all the way' ended... when there was no more mouth or no more cock.

He grabbed her black hair and pulled, thrusting his cock roughly down her throat. Even as she gagged in surprise his member swelled a full inch in her mouth before emptying its contents down her throat. "Fuuuuuck yeah..." he sighed before releasing her, pulling out so suddenly he nearly fell on his butt, instead stumbling until his back hit the wall, where he slid down to sit, instead.

Once freed, Adrienne coughed as her throat recovered from the sudden stretch, but it was a fairly quick recovery. She looked at him for a few seconds while her breathing regulated, before grinning and scooting on her hands and butt to be beside him, where she lay on the ground, putting her head in his lap. "Was that what you wanted?"

"That was fantastic!" Jayden informed her enthusiastically. He looked down, his eyes tracing her body down to her butt, and, filled with the stamina of youth and the newfound confidence in the potion, he said with a wicked smile, "But what I am really looking forward to is your butt... ass. You are going to let me fuck that beautiful round thing. You want me to fuck it, thats why you made sure to keep it wiggling while I was behind you."

Her jaw dropped at him, and she put a hand to her chest, in a ladylike gesture of horror that was definitely over exaggerated, gasping "You were looking at my butt the whole time? How dare you, sir!"

"Forgive me, my lady. I took liberties with your fine bottom without even giving you the chance to reveal it to me without the panties. But at least I took you out for drinks before fucking it." He grinned as she could still taste his seed. Drinks, indeed.

"Hmm... I guess I'll give you a pass. This one time. Next time, no freebies, though. I'll have a booty buckler to shield it from view."

Jayden's answering smile had a sad tilt to it, as he tried not to dwell on her promise of 'next time', but he quickly pushed the emotion aside, saying almost reverently, "I can't believe my first time is going to be... back there..." just the thought had his member growing hard again.

"Mine, too..." Adrienne confessed softly, her eyes transfixed on his member as it started to swell again, before she looked up at him, and noticed the sadness, "But if you don't want it to be 'back there' it doesn't have to be!"

"Yes, it does," he responded, cementing the truth before commanding, "Hands and knees."

She raised, blind faith in him keeping her nice and relaxed as she settled into position, pressing her rear back a bit so that her cheeks spread nicely.

He moaned as he moved behind her and caressed the soft smooth flesh, squeezing the firm muscles beneath. "This ass is almost worth dying for," Jayden informed Adrienne regretfully.

"Almost? Ouch." she sighed playfully, not taking the statement for the fact that it was, and her head drooped in mock shame, "I'll just have to work on getting a better one, then..." she smirked playfully, looking invitingly over her shoulder as Jayden settled behind her...

That evening, half a day since she fled, Viera saw Jayden in the market, sitting on a bench, alone, and looking tired and depressed.

Unable to help herself, she rushed to confront him in shock. Last she'd seen, he was almost certainly dead or dying. "Hey!" she called from a few feet away, "You got out! How did you get out, I thought you were dead, I would never have left if I thought..."

He stared up at her, anger flashing in his eyes. "You left us! I was only stunned but you left us! I killed them.. but... not until after they... Arianna..." he sunk back into himself, "I need to go back. I will clear that level. For her. We need a healer..." he seemed to be mostly talking to himself, but looked up at her to see if she would at least avenge their fallen comrade.

It was clear from her expression that Veira felt a tremendous amount of guilt for abandoning them. It had been easy to excuse a hopeless situation. Something she could have prevented, though? That's an entirely different scenario. "By the gods, I'm so sorry. Adrienne... She didn't deserve to go out like that. I'm sorry...."

12