Hopeful Sin Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He raised, "Are you? Will you go back? And stay with me this time? We'll find a healer... go back. And clear the floor. For Ari... Will you do that?"

"Yes. I'll go back with you." the elf answered with guilt-stricken resolve. "Let's find a healer."

The potion wore off hours ago. And while her beliefs had not changed, she was now free to question them. What kind of hero would send her forward, alone, naked, and carrying nothing but a strange magical compass? Luckily the thing shed light... but ONLY if she followed its path. Even better, the creatures about her refused to enter the light. But she knew they were there. She could hear them growling, snarling, and sniffing as she walked. Even the floor bosses yielded to her passage, though they still jealously guarded their treasure. Six stairs? Seven? She was pretty sure the inquisition did not retaliate lower than 5. And still she descended. She was cold. Tired. Scared... But if she stopped moving, if she was not following the path, the compass dimmed, and the monsters got closer. She was on the brink of giving up in despair when she reached an iron door. It looked more like a prison door than a dungeon room. Not nearly grand enough to be a boss chamber. Nonetheless, the compass pointed toward it. She reached forward, pulling the latch. It opened into a dark room, and she entered, expecting the compass to light the room, but no... the door slammed shut and the compass went black.

"Come, little one. Be not afraid. The rest of your life will be bliss. Your death will be in the throes of ecstacy. Before it is all over, you will worship me. Though it will all come to pass in a few hours."

The room suddenly illuminated with four burning braziers, one in each corner. Across the small room from her was a massive throne of bone and gold. A gem sat embedded in the head rest. Upon it was a massive being, seven feet tall, skin red as blood. Obsidian black horns as long as her arms adorned a beautifully handsome face. She first thought him to be tailed, but by the gods, no... He was naked, and sported a member the size of her thigh.

"Come, my little one. Hesitation will make me come to you. And bliss will become terror. Ecstacy will become agony. But your death will remain the same..."

12