Hopeful Sin Ch. 03

Story Info
Eris tightens his hold on Filli's heart.
3.3k words
4.5
1k
00

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/26/2023
Created 04/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Filliandari

As they plowed into the more powerful creatures, Filli found herself slaughtering them with ease. Barbed demons, ogres, firbolgs, and shadow fiends all fell quickly to her spells. It helped that they charged in recklessly, but her keen eyes also noticed that Eris was dancing among them, hamstringing, stabbing, and throwing potent but not lethal cantrips into any openings. He was actually weakening them before they got to her...

Not being totally blind or ignorant, Filli quickly came to understand that he was letting her win his little "bet" and couldn't bring herself to mind even a little bit. Just the momentary distraction of imagining what those wonderfully warm hands could do if they touched... everywhere, was enough that she missed a beat, allowing a demon to get a lucky hit on her, before she rebuked it with her holy radiance.

Down the hallway, Filli heard Eris chuckle. Soon enough the fight was over. It was not much worse than upstairs, thanks to Eris actively helping this time, but it was when they reached the Silver doors of the Boss that he dropped a bomb on her. "It appears you have won. So, a new bet... If you land the killing blow, you can and must tell me exactly how you are liking my indentured massage. If I slay the beast, you can offer no word or deed for or against my massage."

If she 'won', she had to vocalize how he made her feel... but if he wins, she had to let him do whatever he wanted...

Before she could reply, he threw open the doors and revealed the towering form of a four-armed Glabrezu. This was not on the locals' list, as most didn't travel this deep, and both of them froze with shock for a moment.

"Oh," Eris said stupidly, "Shit." He charged in and started blasting away at it with force and acid, his usual fire and frost routine worthless against the higher form of demon. The Glabrezu, of course, only spared him a third of its rapid attacks and spells, focusing on Filli with blind hate.

Now that Eris was taking an active role in the battle, Filli fully embraced her role as meat shield, throwing up one ward after another, healing the strikes that land and otherwise trying to endure the onslaught, only sparing the occasional attack when she had a sure opening to do so without putting the ultimate goal at risk - getting out in one piece.

They danced around and battered the True Demon until its strength was diminished. It snarled at her, "The Master will enjoy you, priestess," before Eris severed both hamstrings, dropping the fiend to its knees. Then the Arcane Trickster hesitated to take the finishing blow, leaving Filli an opening... if she wanted it.

She surrendered this to Eris, leaning over and resting her hands on her knees as she panted with exertion. There could be no denying that she could use a massage after the beating she'd taken from the demon and its underlings.

Eris slit the Glabrazu's throat and let it fall. Within moments it was reabsorbed into the dungeon. The tiefling didn't even look at the hoard, moving to secure the door and damned if Eris wasn't whistling as he laid their bedrolls atop each other for extra padding...

Filli him in, watching his cheerful movement around the room, filled with such purpose, and her body tensed with anticipation. Still, there was a question she felt she must ask... after all, the demon's reaction to her must have been very telling, and it wasn't like her existence was a deeply guarded secret...

"Eris... do you know who I am? Really?"

"Of course... I told you that already. Honey Pot. I knew it was you." He grinned without reservation, but she could see in his eyes, he wanted her to be his Filly, wanted her to not have to be the Savior. Not with him.

Her smile had a sad tilt from his evasive answer, but she accepted it, and pulled off her robe and bra plate, leaving her bra in place while waiting for him to direct her on how to proceed.

"For this, my dear, the greaves simply must go." Eris sat on the steps of the dias the demon should have been waiting for them on if it had not sensed Filli. From there, he watched her with unabashed interest.

Filli remained facing him, although her innocent shyness pushed her eyes down, turning away, afraid to see his expression as she fumbled with the ties on the armor, wincing when they came free all at once and the armor clattered on the floor.

Eris smiled as he looked down and said, "The bra..."

She then heard sweet swaying music and when she looked, she saw he was blowing into a flute. Her vast travels over the years had brought her to the southern lands where men would play such tunes to encourage snakes to sway and turn, but Filli was afraid.

Afraid to make a fool of herself in her utter inexperience and crushing uncertainty. Hoping he would be happy enough with her taking the prompt in general, she did shuffle in a small turn, but it could just as well have been a bashful move as she reached back and unhooked her bra. Granted, now he got his first look at her unarmored butt, with its full shape, though without the firm roundness that would come with exercise.

Nevertheless, Eris continued playing, watching her with adoring eyes and a comforting smile. She hadn't danced... and she only had one piece of clothing left...

Lacking any cues to follow, Filli swallowed hard, her anxiety building, before she removed that final piece of clothing, revealing her untouched body in its entirety and giving him a moment to appreciate her butt, before completing the turn. The bush between her legs was untrimmed and had the softness of never having been shaved. Turning her eyes up to look at Eris, her eyes practically begged him to say or do something. Anything.

He took in her soft white body in all its glory. The room fell silent as he dropped his flute, his mouth agape, before he stuttered out, "Fillindari... you are enchantingly beautiful..." There was no sarcasm or his normal rakish charm in his voice. Instead, it was a simple statement of sincere adoration of her as a woman, not an idol... and an unconscious acknowledgement that he knew her for who she really was.

The solid confirmation that he was aware of her identity was both agony and relief, and both feelings conflicted in her expression, as she whispered the only proper response to a genuine compliment when given.

"Thank you."

Eris rose and sauntered over to her, smiling as he returned to his normal tone of voice, "I believe I won the last bet. Silence and no complaint or resistance, or else you shall be my slave for all eternity!" He declared. Before Filli could protest, he raised his eyebrows and put a finger on her lips. Then he drew the finger across her lips and down her cheek to trace her neck as he paced around her. "I am going to be very. Very. Thorough, in my massage. There will be nothing I don't stroke, kneed, and caress. You can neither speak, nor resist. But!" He declared dramatically as he stepped back in front of her. "If you want me to stop, I will," he concluded solemnly, "Nod if you agree..."

Her lips twisted to the side. How was she supposed to let him know she wants him to stop if she's not allowed to speak? But she took the speech for the joke she was sure (or hoped?) it was, and nodded once, unable to deny that she really, really wanted him to touch everything, everywhere, all at once, propriety be damned.

"On your belly. Feet shoulders width apart. Arms above your head." It was a modest position... but with her legs parted, also so vulnerable.

She laid down on the bedrolls, closing her eyes as her face buried itself into the softness beneath her, hiding her blush as her legs parted, exposing the slightest hint of pink beneath the fuzz.

Filli heard rustling, before his robe dropped beside her. Then his leather armor.. his pants...

The memory that her mind so very helpfully conjured of the 'baton' between his legs, had her face digging deeper into the bedrolls and her eyes squeezing shut while a blush colored her thoroughly enough to touch her ears with red.

A very soft rustle told her that a smaller cloth item had fallen to the floor... He straddled and kneeled down to rest on her round bottom, and she found her smooth crack was suddenly the bun to a large sausage. Despite being enveloped in his heat as he rested atop her, Filli started to shiver, her mind and body struggling to cope with this new reality.

Then his hands reached up, sliding his member along her smooth flesh with the movement, and he began to rock as he massaged sensually into her shoulders. This was a sensual massage, not therapeutic. As he kneaded into her shoulders, so wonderfully, his member stroked along her enticingly.

Pure, wonderful bliss enveloped Filli as he began to touch her, and the shivering calms quickly, replaced by utter relaxation as she silently reveled in the wonder that was glorious physical contact. Sure, she had known she needed and wanted it more than... well, anything in the last five centuries, but never once had she anticipated it being so addictive.

Eris reveled in touching and exploring the forbidden fruit beneath him. He was not shy about the liberties he was taking either. After working her shoulders and arms, he moved to her sides where he blatantly slid his hands up and down and around to tease and caress her firm breasts. As wonderfully relaxed as the massage is making her, Filli was still breathing quickly in short gasps as her body responded with powerful eagerness to every new area he moved to, and more than once, he pulled an ecstatic sigh or quiet whimper from her, audible even through the shelter of her arms.

Then, he scooted down to her thighs and his member slid back along her crack to slip down. Now when he thrust his hips, the head rubbed along her soft mound, slowly working her moist lips apart to stroke along her slit as his fiery hands kneaded into her butt.

Filli moaned again, this one longer and more drawn out, unable to help the primal reaction to having her sensitive lips stroked in such an intimate way. Hidden in the bedrolls, he couldn't see the tears that started to fall from her eyes again as the overwhelming sensations began to overpower every sense of reason and propriety she had ever held close once again, and she began to drown in pure feeling.

Eris continued to take liberties, as he spread her soft round butt and then slid a pair of fingers into her tight virginity, thoroughly massaging everywhere, as promised. He hissed as his digits penetrated her. She arched, those two fingers feeling so large and full in her tight, inexperienced body, and a sob wrenched from her throat as her wet body contracted around them in a small but real orgasm.

"You have been lonely," he teased, a slight strain to his voice. He dismounted, rolling her onto her back.

Filli was still breathing hard, her mind slightly numb from her first experience with intimate pleasure. He could see that her thoughts were scattered and unfocused and could all but hear the mix of "What" and "wow".

Her eyes were barely open, and her lips parted as she panted softly. Her gaze rested on his face, his beautiful, wonderful face, and as he began in on her breast, they rolled up and she moaned again. Everything was so sensitive, so wonderful for her, that it didn't occur to her that he was only massaging one of them...

Ever the opportunist, Eris would not let her thorough distraction be left unappreciated; he lay atop her and started suckling her free breast as he reached over to their clothes and fumbled for a healing potion to dump on his fingers haphazardly. Healed, he brought his hand back to massage her other breast as he sucked and licked.

Filli was actively responsive to his attention, gasping and arching beneath him, moving on pure instinct and desire as her fingers curled and uncurled in the bedrolls, and her hips lightly ground into his, hungry for more of the glorious sensations.

He reached down between them and pressed his fingers against her clit for the first time, all pretense of a massage gone. While she was all but putty in his hands he asked, "Will you make me a promise?"

To encourage her he flicked her hard clit.

Whether Filli remembered her agreement to not speak, or was simply incapable of speech at the moment, she could only nod as her clit twitched under his fingers.

"You will not give up, and you will help me make you mine..." he prompted. He started rubbing her hyper-sensitive clit in a firm circle. "Just nod if you want to be mine."

So close, a little more pressure... she nodded with a desperate whimper.

"Now remember, any loud noise or resistance, and you are my slave for all eternity..." he teased. Then he stopped rubbing her and rose to his knees, scooting back as if done...

She exhaled forcefully, not vocalizing her desolation, but it was clear to see in the immediate quivering of her bottom lip.

Eris grinned wickedly, as if declaring victory already as he lowered his face and his burning tongue slid up her slit, swirling around her throbbing clit, tasting her for the first time.

Filli gasped again, and her hips jerked upwards against his mouth as he triggered a second, immediate orgasm with enough force behind it to make her teeth chatter.

He was determined to make her break her silence and renewed his protection against her clit, starting to devour her hungrily. His hands weren't idle, one reaching up to pinch her nipple while the other traced her slit from leaking vagina to clit.

She shuddered, and as the stimulation continued, the pleasure became overwhelming, and with her third orgasm, her silence broke and she screamed her bliss while quaking beneath him.

Eris smiled up at the beautiful trembling woman. "Oh, I wish I had my progenitor's ability to seal a contract. Alas, I will have to take you at your rather loudly screamed word that you are my slave forever now. Sorry, my pet."

Filli could have been contractually bound to his service right now and not care even a little, with the state she was left in, as she continued to shiver and twitch with aftershocks of pleasure. A small voice in the back of her mind cursed the Gods for robbing her of this for so long, perhaps the most heretical thought that had ever crossed her mind.

Eris could see the desire for more, written plainly on her face. So, he threw a little more salt on her Gods-cursing wound. "So, your aura is a warning... apparently your purity is more important than your pleasure, because entering you sears through my ward. We could have the most incredible sex." he grinned at her lusty expression at that idea, "For about a second before your beloved Eris became a eunuch."

Filli didn't know what to do with this information, a happy tingling still radiating from her clit and through her body, her depths aching with a need that she'd never known could be so powerful.

"I... I don't understand... Why is it like this?"

"You are asking the wrong demonspawn, my dear Honey Pot. Were it up to me, I would be holding you down against these hard flagstones as my cock plundered your depths until you were screaming my name..." Eris assured her while reaching down to rub her clit idly.

She shuddered, too blissed out to object to him calling her by the name of the whore house, and the mental image he produced afterward was immediately distracting as her body contracted and her clit throbbed against his fingers.

"So, while we figure out a way to overcome that, we are going to need a few things. The second you stop answering me I am going to stop..." Eris warned, before Filli could lose herself in bliss, his finger slowly circling to keep her thoroughly distracted by the pleasure. "You are going to go buy some things next time you are in town that will make people's heads explode as the Scion of Light acquires them..."

She shuddered, struggling to concentrate on his words, while her muscles tensed and contracted with incredible pleasure. Her teeth were chattering slightly as she asked in rushed and barely formed words, "Wha'd'you want?"

Eris began her first session of torment, then, carefully watching for every time her belly tensed or her hips raised, he slowed to a crawl to keep her on edge, answering slowly and concisely, "Clothing as benefits a demon's lover. Toys that will let us explore your depths without harm. Bindings to render you helpless against me. And a collar, to declare your new freedom as my eternal slave." He rubbed faster, slower, faster...

He found himself starting and stopping every few seconds as Filli's body tensed and jerked, and she sobbed with need, and once he stopped speaking, she gasped out barely coherent noises of agreement and affirmation that she'd do whatever he wanted if he just let her cum!

Eris teased her to the point that when he lifted his fingers, Filli raised her hips to follow. It was in that fully arched position that he finally granted her sweet release. The orgasm was hard, being so fully charged by torment, and her thighs shuddered as she released a scream of ecstasy.

After she sagged back to the floor and recovered most of her wits, he helped her up to her knees. Eris gazed down at his liberated, sexy human. Then he stood before her, an impressive erection in front of her face. "Use your hands to stroke it. Use your tongue and lips. For the love of the Dark Lord, don't put it in your mouth."

Filli's breathing was still uneven, and her eyes glazed with pleasure, but his member was still intimidating in size. Memory of how it felt sawing along her hypersensitive flesh though, sent another hard ache and flash of need through her awakened body, and she reached up with lightly quivering fingers, wrapping them around him and beginning to stroke as she leaned in to tenderly kiss the tip.

Eris stroked her silken hair behind her ears to ensure an uninterrupted view of the Hope Bringer worshiping his cock. Filli was devout in her attention to him, dragging her tongue over the tip, then exploring around the head of his member while her hands slid along the hard, smooth flesh, covering his full length with both hands. Being alone with this sexy woman for the last couple days had left him more than eager. After ten minutes of her attention, he grabbed her long hair and held tight as his thick seed erupted unexpectedly along her outstretched tongue and into her mouth.

Filli flinched with surprise but didn't pull back as the thick fluid touched her tongue, her mind still empty of anything but the visceral ecstasy of intimacy and touch, and she didn't fight as Eris gently closed her mouth to encourage her to swallow. Then he shoved her back on the bedrolls and assaulted her body and senses once more.