The New Tenant

Story Info
A suspicious man moves in my life.
14.1k words
3.97
10k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CW: Incest and Gay sex.

If you want to avoid the detailed gay sex; you can stop reading when the door closes in front of the main character. 'I knew I was home!' would be the end in that case. The story will still have an ending.

All of the characters in this story are over eighteen-years old.

--

The new tenant in apartment D-5 seemed a little suspicious to me. First of all, he said that he was a single man living alone. Why would he even need a three-bedroom apartment. And how could he afford a place like that. I never see him go to work anywhere.

I thought that he might be working from home. But my suspicions grew as the days passed by. I saw him going in and out of other apartments of the building way too many times. And I also checked on the security cameras to catch people from the other apartments going in his apartment as well.

There was definitely something wrong. And I would have to find out what it was.

--

A little background first. My name is Shane Crawford, and I turned eighteen a couple of months ago. I was the only son of my parents. My parents are David and Madeline Crawford. My father owns a small apartment complex where there were five apartments in each of the four floors of the building.

A while back, I figured out that I would never have to work too hard and just live off of the renters. It was not a bad plan. Located in a pretty busy area, the apartments were almost never empty.

My parents were in their early forties, and both of them spoiled me too much ever since I was young. It was only recently when I heard from them that I was conceived after a lot of trouble, and they consider me as a miracle.

Being their little miracle that I was, I was treated in a way that would make the richest of kids envious.

I remember wanting to study hard to try and get into a reputable college. But both of my parents told me that I did not need to worry too much about the future. They have made sure that I would live happily without any worry in my mind. They also told me that I would not have to work for a single day in my life. They wouldn't even let me perform household chores!

I know I am happy and all! But sometimes I get so bored that I just get out of the house and walk around the neighbourhood for hours on end.

--

The man, Will Robertson, moved in the last apartment on the top floor of our building a day after I turned eighteen. He visited our home, in the apartment B-1, at the night of my eighteenth birthday. I remember the doorbell ringing at around midnight. I was still awake in my room, and got anxious, thinking about who might be visiting us that late at night. Surely nobody came in to wish me a happy birthday that late.

I took a peek in the living room to see that an immaculately dressed man was talking to my parents about something. I could not hear what they were talking about, but the air in the room felt serious. The man was taller than six feet, with blond hair and piercing blue eyes. His skin was reddish white. It seemed like he had been a little too close to the sun and got burnt.

I could not read his lips to understand what he was saying. Both of my parents were looking down, seemingly out of respect. But the man seemed much younger than my parents. He could not be more than in his early thirties. I assumed he was pretty rich in some ways.

I was not looking at them for too long before Will slowly turned his head towards me. As we made eye contact, he flashed a smile that seemed to come out of nowhere. I was mesmerized by the smile. It was strange how the grave look on his face completely vanished and turned into something so beautiful.

"You must be the birthday boy." Will addressed me. "Come over here son."

I was caught and I knew it would be rude to run away without greeting him. So I slowly walked closer to them.

"Shane, is it?"

"Yes sir!"

"You have raised such a polite son!" He said to my parents while putting one hand over my shoulder.

"Thank you." Both of my parents mindlessly answered him, avoiding eye contact.

"Did you have fun today, son?" Will said, turning his gaze at me.

"Yes sir!"

"Oh I must be intruding then." He let go off me after rubbing my shoulders once again. "I'll be moving in tomorrow." He told my parents before walking away.

After locking the door behind the man, I asked my parents who it was. They told me it was a new tenant and I did not need to worry about it.

Then my mom asked me if I had a good time for my birthday. I said I did. Dad then asked me if I was happy with my presents. I actually wanted to ride bikes. But dad bought me a car instead. I said that I was really surprised and happy. Dad then told me that riding bikes can be too dangerous.

He then did something that I was not expecting. It was midnight when my dad hugged me really tight and told me that he loved me. I was used to getting hugs from my mother. So it felt a little different. But I was still really happy that dad told me that. It never hurts to feel loved. I told him that I loved him too.

After he let me go, my mother hugged me. And then I started feeling weird when both of my parents started hugging me at the same time.

Maybe turning eighteen was a big milestone that made my parents overtly emotional. But I was still the person I was a few days ago. It was not like I was going away or something.

I was happy to see things turning to normal the next day though. My dad was still a man's man. My mom was still a doting mother.

I did not see Will moving his things in though. You can't move your furniture through the elevator. I should have heard some commotions in the stairway. But there was nothing. Apartment number 1 and 5 were the biggest ones in each floor. And 2,4 being smaller, with 3 being the smallest. I had trouble imagining how he moved his stuff so quickly without any noise.

That man just came to our apartment and gave my parents a bottle of whiskey as a gift later that night.

--

The very next day after moving in, I caught the man walking out of the second floor. I saw him walking towards the elevator. The elevator was placed between the third and fourth apartments; and the stairway was placed before the first apartment. There was no logical reason for him to walk to the elevator from that way. Unless he got out of B-4 or B-5.

There were a couple of empty nesters in their early fifties living in apartment B-4. B-5 had four college graduates sharing the apartment.

I was just about to get out to buy something and we met in front of the elevator.

"Shane!" He greeted me enthusiastically. "How are you doing my son?"

"I'm fine!" I answered as I pressed on the button to call for the elevator.

"Where are you going?"

"I'm going out to buy some," I forgot what I was going out to do when I looked into his eyes. "Video games."

"Can't you buy them online now?"

"I," I was really trying to figure out what I was trying to do. "You can."

"You just wanted to get out of the house and get some fresh air, didn't you?"

"Exactly!" I agreed, as he said the exact reason, as if reading my mind.

"I understand." He smiled, making me want to act out some things I never thought about before. "Hey, you know what, you can visit me in my apartment if you want to hang out or anything."

I knew the conversation taking place was not normal. I knew that a thirty something man should not be inviting an eighteen year-old to his apartment. But the words out of my mouth were, "What time," I looked down at his knees. "Are you available?"

"I can make time for YOU whenever." He winked at me. "But if you really want to have some fun, you can come to me after midnight."

I stared at him wide eyed for a while before the sound of keys rattling made me come to my senses. I was standing in front of apartment D-5. My brain did not register that my body was moving on its own and following this charming man.

"You can come in right now if you want!" He invited me inside as he opened the door

A look inside the apartment filled me with a sense of dread. The main reason was the colour inside. All the apartments were coloured uniformly white. But inside this apartment seemed like the walls were completely black and the lights were reddish.

"No thank you." I snapped out of it and practically ran away.

Despite getting ready to go out mere minutes ago. I hurried back inside our own apartment, trying to find a sense of safety.

--

Inside, I was greeted by my mother right at the front door. She was wearing an almost see through negligee, and for some reason, it looked like that she was about to get out of the apartment.

"What is it honey?" She asked, worry in her face.

"Nothing mom."

"I thought you were going out?" She took a step closer to me. Her slightly hanging double-d cups seemed way too luscious at the moment. I don't remember ever seeing my mom like that.

"I was not feeling too well mom." I answered, lowering my gaze. Her voluptuous waist was visible, but I could not make the outline of her panties.

"Oh come here you!" Mom came closer and grabbed me in a tight hug.

This hug was slightly different than the countless hugs I have felt before. She was barely wearing anything and I could feel her nipples rubbing against my chest. Needless to say, my dick got hard at the moment.

"Mom, it's nothing." My entire face felt flushed as I said that. "I'm fine."

As she let me go, she noticed my obvious predicament. "Oh my!" She spanked my ass lightly and said, "Go to your room and take care of yourself. Mommy can't help you with that."

She was the person responsible for my hard dick. But she was right. I could not, in my right mind, ever ask her to help me with something like that.

I went to my room and quickly jerked myself with the image of my mom's boobs so fresh in my mind. But as soon as I discharged my semen on the floor, I felt a sense of disgust at myself. Lusting over your own mother might just be the worst thing you could do.

I had told her that I would be going out for a while. She probably got ready to have some fun time with my dad, her long time husband. She was prepared for her man to come in, waiting in a sexy dress. But I came in, and most likely ruined the mood. And here I was, jerking off to my mom!

I stayed locked in my room for most of the night and tiptoed out near midnight, trying to get something to eat. I figured that my parents needed some privacy. The way my mom was dressed, I knew that they would be going at it for quite some time.

So I slowly got out of my room and walked over to the fridge to see if there was anything to eat. I picked up a can of beans and slowly tried getting walking back.

That's when the main door slowly opened up and I saw my father walk in. He was fully dressed and did not look like his dick was wet sometime recently. Dad saw me walking back and asked me what I was doing sneaking around my own home like that.

"I just wanted a little snack dad." I lied. I didn't want to tell him that this was my dinner. "I was gaming with my friends for too long and got hungry."

"Oh, that's alright. Don't stay up too late son."

"I won't, dad."

I wanted to ask him where mom was. But I figured that since he was just walking in, he probably had no idea. I looked at their closed bedroom door. The lights were turned off. Maybe mom already fell asleep, waiting for dad. Maybe she was still waiting in the dark, wearing that racy lingerie for dad.

My curiosity got the best of me and when dad turned around to lock the door, I walked up to their bedroom and put my feet in front of the closed door. There was no cold gust coming from underneath the closed door. There was no way mom was locked inside that room with the air conditioners off. I kept walking as dad walked over to the kitchen.

"There's leftover pizza in the kitchen, son." Dad said. "Do you want any?"

"No dad. That's your dinner." I turned around to see that dad had found a note from mom.

I got curious to ask him whether he knew where mom was. But I stopped myself and got in my own room.

Despite my building anxiety; my dick was painfully hard that entire night, no matter what I did. The memory of seeing my mother so vividly like that will need some time to get overwritten.

--

The next evening, I felt like going outside just for a jog around the neighbourhood. I was not fat by any means. But lazing around the house all the time made some fat build up around my ass. I did not want the reputation of being a skinny boy with a fat ass.

I was wearing a loose fitting sweatpants and tank top for the run. As I got out of the elevator on the ground floor, I saw Will walking out of A2. A nice lesbian couple in their late 20's lived there. I saw him silently getting out of the apartment and closing the door behind him.

The same thing happened as before. Will slowly turned to look at me and his eyes lit up as soon as he saw me.

"Shane, my boy!" He put his arms up as he started walking up to me. "How are you doing?"

"I'm fine, sir!" Feeling like I had to reciprocate, I slowly took a couple of steps toward him.

He came closer to give me a hug; and I hugged him back. He slowly ran his hands all over my back before he gently cupped my ass with both his hands. I took a deep breath, not knowing what was coming next.

"You smell so good, son." He squeezed my cheeks gently before saying. "But these clothes don't fit you at all."

I wanted to tell him that I was wearing loose clothing because of the weather. But instead I said, "I'll wear something tight from now on."

He pulled back and flashed me that smile that was slowly making me addicted to the man.

"You do that." He said as he let go of me. "I'll have to get going now."

I went outside for a jog after that. But I started feeling woozy after the gentle caress and soon felt like I was going to trip and fall face first on the sidewalk. So I slowly walked back home.

As I was about to get inside the apartment, I heard some groaning near the stairway. I walked closer to the stairs and to try and figure out what was going on.

I heard a man's voice professing his eternal love to his lord. He was screaming on top of his lungs. I understood that the voices were coming from the fourth floor stairway. I walked away once a voice begged to get his insides churned out by a divine cock.

--

I walked inside our apartment to see my mother preparing dinner. She was wearing an apron over a tight fitting blouse and shorts.

"Are you done with your jog honey?"

"Yes mom."

"Take a shower sweetie." She turned her head to say. "Dinner will be ready soon."

"Where's dad, mom?" I asked her.

"Oh he'll be home soon."

My father walked inside the apartment right as I got out of my room for dinner. His hair was disheveled and his clothes were creased all over.

"Shower before dinner honey." Mom told him sharply.

"Yes, honey." Dad said as he slowly limped over to their bedroom.

Dad got out of their room and was seemingly in a chipper mood. He asked me about how my jog was. I told him it was fine. I don't know what came over me next, but I told my dad that my clothes did not fit me properly and I would need a new set of clothes for exercising.

He said that he completely understood and asked me how much money I would need for clothes. He then gave me five hundred dollars and told me to buy whatever I liked. My mom then asked me if I needed any help shopping. I told her that I would be fine.

--

The next afternoon, I was about to go out shopping by myself when I saw Will walking out of apartment A-5. There was a family almost identical to our own in A-5. Except, they had a nineteen-year-old daughter instead of a son. Her name is Jenny, and I had a crush on her for a really long time.

I felt something inside me sinking when I saw him walking out of that place. But that feeling did not last long as we made eye contact from far away in the corridor. Will came up to me and gave me a hug.

"Where are you going now, son?" He kept squeezing my ass as he asked.

"I'm going out shopping."

"Oh?"

"I need to buy a more fitting set of clothes." I closed my eyes on his shoulders. "Like you said yesterday."

"You are such a good boy."

"Thank you, sir!"

"You can call me Master." He said as he squeezed my ass tightly, making my asshole twitch. "If you want to that is."

"Master?"

"Yes."

"Yes Master!"

"Such a good boy." He repeated.

"Would you like to come with me?" I asked him without thinking. "To help me choose what to wear."

"I would be delighted to." He took a step back as he said, "I'll be driving the car."

I gave him my car keys straight away. How can I even say no to such a charming man?

He drove me to a mall and had me try out all kinds of clothing for him. He had me show off my body as I was trying out different fits. Both of us decided that the tightest fitting clothes were the best for me. As we were driving back home, Will had his hand over my thighs for the entire ride. I let out an involuntary moan as he squeezed me too close to my crotch, stimulating my penis more than I wanted to.

After driving home, Mrs. Hernandez from apartment D-2 was pacing around in front of the elevator.

"It was supposed to be my time, Master!" She said, completely ignoring me. "Haven't I been good enough?"

"Of course you were good." He ran his thumb by the side of her face. The woman let out a low moan in response. "But I had more important issues to deal with."

Mrs. Hernandez mewled in his hands.

"You'll have your fill tonight."

She just shivered before all of us started walking towards the elevator. Upon entering, all of us were facing the entrance of the elevator. I was standing in the front, with the two elders behind me. As the door opened up in the second floor, I got out and heard the older woman giggling like a teenager. When I turned around, I saw that the shorts she was wearing was pulled down from behind and Will had one hand underneath. The door closed as I saw the face of the two. The woman had her eyes closed and the man was looking straight at me.

As I started walking towards our apartment, I wondered what had gotten into me when I called that older man my master. It didn't even occur to me at the time that Mrs. Hernandez also called him Master as well.

--

Upon entering our apartment, I was greeted by something that I never thought I would witness. Both of my parents were completely naked in the living room. My mother was sitting on the couch with her head leaned back, while her legs were wrapped around my father's head. It seemed as though my father was orally pleasuring her. My father was also completely naked and his butt was directly pointed at me. He had a nice shaped butt considering his age.

They did not jump up and get out of the living room as soon as I dropped the shopping bags in shock. Instead, both of them slowly stood up, and with a hazy look on their faces, they greeted me.

My mother told me that they didn't mean to do this in front of me. But it was normal for healthy adults to be intimate like that. Dad told me that I would understand that soon enough. Both of them were still butt ass naked as they gave me the sex talk.

I felt like digging a hole in the ground and burying myself in it. They then slowly turned around and walked over to their bedroom. Despite the nakedness of my parents, it was a sweet thing to see them walk together, holding each other's hand.

--

Not wanting to bring up what I saw; the next morning, I told my dad that maybe it would be good for me to move out and start living on my own. Mom was also present there, and both of them instantly shot me down. They said that I did not need to live on my own. They could still take care of me fine. They told me that they were not that old.