Hopeful Sin Ch. 08

Story Info
Syra endures the childish whims of her new master.
5.1k words
3.33
1k
1
0

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/26/2023
Created 04/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Syrafin

The boy was insatiable. Six hours. The trip from where the gypsies camped to the city should have taken six hours. But when one is dragged off into the bushes every forty-five minutes... Syra had to amend the 'Stay in the tent' clause to 'Only you and I in private' because the little shitstain would happily take the time to reset the tent every hour.

It took them twelve hours to reach the city and then his rinky-dink apartment. Syra wished she could say that was six hours of hard-core sex. But alas, it was mostly, 'I command you to go slower, stop trying to rush me!' as if she were even remotely trying. She couldn't even drain sustenance from him anymore while she was contracted to his service. Just the light, but refreshing cum. No lifeforce at all. Sigh.

And now she was doomed to a day of his petty, childish whims before they would set off for the dungeon at noon tomorrow. If he hadn't secured his safety so early on in their interaction, he would have been dead a dozen times over, just through sheer annoyance. Draining his life essence be damned, she'd happily see him dead through any other means, the overconfident, cocky, sub-par little twerp. It was her happiest daydream to envision herself reuniting with her Master while the fool still lingered in her presence, and bathing in his blood while her Master took her in every way imaginable.

But for the moment, Syra had a contract forcing her to be patient, and at least something mildly different from her everyday life to distract her as she waited for the most recent in a long, exhausting line of commands.

He surprised her again, and once more showed that glimmer of promise as he issued his first command of the evening, "Tell me how I can hurt you while screwing you in a way you will notice, even if you don't enjoy it." A learner? Mmm.

"Have you any toys, tools, or other things that I should take into consideration?"

"Umm... Not that I know of?" He looked confused. So, she could assume he had the basics of an early twenty's adventurer.

Sigh... Improvisation it is, then. "Twine and... eight small pieces of metal?" she held her fingers up to indicate how small, about the size of the first joint of her thumb.

"Umm..." he strode over to his miniscule armory and returned with a bowstring and eight threaded lead pieces of approximately the right size, used to weigh down equipment for training.

Syra got to work, silently bemoaning the wanna-be Dom having nothing to properly dominate anyone with as she meticulously threaded the bowstring through the holes in the metal, tying it off. She repeated the process four times, before pulling a wicked knife from her own gear, severing each of the four sections with some thread to spare. Some more fiddling along with brief sparks of hot fire from her fingers, and she presented him with four identical items, which she declared to be, "Clamps."

They would have to be tied together, and were supremely unsuited for anyone without a high pain tolerance (unless the only desire would be pain for the sake of pain), and had no means for an easy off, leading her to warn him, "Don't fix them too tight, or I'll find someone to hunt you down and kill you for me if you cut my nipples off on accident."

The boy rolled his eyes, displaying an almost interesting level of cockiness as he started really thinking of deals. "Will you agree to never by action or inaction to bring harm or death to me or people you know are positively associated with me in exchange for my word that I will not order you to sacrifice yourself for the duration of this contract?" A question, not a command. Clever enough. Self-sacrifice would be within the bounds of his current contract and would banish Syra for six hundred and sixty-six days before she reappeared on that accursed hilltop. She had lost those two years a few times in the last five hundred and resented every lost moment in her hunt.

Syra rolled her own eyes in turn, "Or you could just agree to not pinch off my nipples, and I can go back to my previous plan of forgetting your existence once our deal is complete." As if he really has enough significance for her to want him dead for any reason besides vengeance.

He grinned and declared, "I agree to not pinch off your nipples!"

The parts in question tingled. Well, it's not like she would really want to remember him, anyway. She'd still have to formally agree to seal the deal, and he seemed to be expecting as much as he practiced screwing and unscrewing the bolts, clearly psyching himself up for his upcoming 'diabolical' torture.

"Then we can proceed," Syra answered smoothly, as though the pact was already sealed by his agreement. While she wouldn't mind literally forgetting him, she had no desire for him to come back around and begin the cycle all over. That'd just be embarrassing.

He appeared nearly giddy as the tingle left her nipples. "Lay down and spread your legs. I got this just for you," he pulled a potion from his backpack, this one is a light gray color and in a glass vial. Not one of her Masters, but something more mundane, making Syra arche a brow while obeying the command in a smooth motion, stretching out while her legs open enough for easy access.

The boy grinned wickedly as he drank the potion, surprising Syra again, as she had automatically presumed it to be for her. Then he grew. And grew. Soon he stood nearly ten feet tall. The growing bulge in his trousers indicated everything grew accordingly. Well, well. Now he matched her Master in his assumed size. That, at least, gave him a leg up on the other humans she'd rutted with over the last five centuries and for the first time, her brows rose with actual interest. Clever boy. "There may yet be hope for you," she murmured, the closest thing to a compliment she'd ever given the inferior lifeform.

He still sneered cockily at her, clearly thinking that since his size would be dangerous for a human girl, it should be threatening to her. He climbed into the tiny twin bed, forcing her legs wider, then he handed her two of the clamps. "Tighten these on your nipples until they hurt. Then give them another half turn." Mmm, very nice, as he shoved down his pants, starting to rub the head of his nearly-foot-long member along her moistening slit.

Syra applied the makeshift clamps to his specification, and the pain enhanced her excitement, bringing it from a mild level to more medium. Syra voiced a quiet moan when she twisted the extra half turn and her pleasure spiked enough to make her clit twitch.

"Now..." he started pushing his hips forward, pressing the head of his thick cock into her body. Five centuries since she had taken one of this size, meant her body actually needed to stretch. "If I want you to cum..." Inch by inch, he penetrated her as her body adjusted quickly to the girth that it had desperately missed, "Should I pound you hard and slow. Or hard and fast?" After seven inches he hit her cervix. Then he went and pushed in the other three as well. Juuust right.

"Mmm..." Syra sighed almost happily as he filled her completely, "Hard and fast." This would be where his youthful stamina could finally come in handy, rather than just being an inconvenient annoyance. That is, if he could exercise enough control for it to not end as fast as it began.

The boy grinned and began to slowly fuck her. All ten inches of him slid in and out, the veins stroking her insides like they had not been in far too long. Plus, his blatant desire to torture her made it even better. Syra moaned quietly as he began to truly work in and out of her increasingly wet body and closed her eyes, indulging in a private fantasy in the darkness of her mind, one in where it was her glorious Master above her, and they were once again surrounded by the cries and moans that filled his realm...

"Play with your clit while I fuck you. Make yourself cum. Every time you cum, give the clamps another quarter turn," her master-for-the-moment commanded. His voice was steady, and he was actively restraining himself.

Still, she can't fantasize if he ruins it by speaking. Her red eyes cracked open, her pleasure slightly diminished by the sight of him, but she was still more than responsive as she reached down to begin rubbing her hard clit in quick, small circles. The specific command to make herself cum ensured that she wouldn't attempt to control herself, as he controlled himself, and her first orgasm came quickly, her already tight pussy clamping down on him as she moaned.

"Ahh!" he gasped at the intensity of her hold. He went still as his cock throbbed inside her, waiting for her to obey his other command while calming himself to ensure play time wouldn't end early.

After the orgasm had passed, Syra reached up, twisting the claps tighter, pain and pleasure working in tandem now to start clouding her mind.

Now following her earlier advice, he started fucking her hard and fast, his engorged cock striking deep within her body as he thrust hard enough to rock the tiny bed dangerously. The increased speed and force were enough to pull a cry from her, and this time, she barely had to touch her clit before another orgasm ripped through her starving body. Syra reached up while he continued to thrust and sent aftershocks of pleasure through her as she twisted the clamps harder still.

Her master saw her wince and felt her pussy tighten at the same time and made a wise deduction; she was at the thin edge between pain and pleasure, and he changed his orders to take the most advantage of it. "Stop tightening. Massage your breasts for me as I fuck you." Submission, pain, and a thick cock...

Syra shuddered, her reservations and general dislike of her temporary master all fading to a place in the back of her mind that simply didn't matter in this moment as she surrendered to the bliss of pain, pleasure and obedience. Her hands moved to mold into her full breasts, pain surging through her nipples as she did, pulling a whimper from the succubus who had been all but forcing every other sound from her lips just this morning.

He groaned, grabbing her slender waist and rising to his knees, going still as his enhanced arms jerked her back and forth on his huge cock, using the succubus as a fuck toy. Then he started to swell inside her, making it that much better, but she knew she only had a few seconds left to obey his last command, "Cum one more time!"

Being used as an object for her Master's pleasure was something that she has always found particularly enjoyable, and with a flick to each of her nipples, Syra shuddered, crying out beneath him while her wet pussy quaked over his swollen cock.

He erupted, his thick member filling her body to the point that his seed gushed around his invading member as he cried out his pleasure and neighbors pounded on the wall yelling for quiet. After releasing her, she was suspended for a moment before sliding off his softening cock and onto the wet bed.

Syra could only lay and shiver for a couple minutes with aftershocks of pleasure, before it began to subside, leaving only pain in her nipples. The boy looked at her nipples, a decidedly painful purple in color on her scarlet skin, and asked, a slow smile curling his lips "It will hurt when you take the clamps off, yes? Looks like they are mashing your nipples and nearly closing on them..."

"Yes, it will hurt," she confirmed grimly, not really looking forward to this part. Thus, fulfilling his quota for something she wouldn't necessarily enjoy being hurt by.

"How long would you have to keep them on to reach the maximum of pain..." he asked, before narrowing his eyes and adding, "Tell me truthfully," for good measure.

"Another minute or two should be the peak before they start to numb."

"Use your mouth to clean me as you unscrew them in a minute."

Syra rose, wincing as every movement agitated her nipples, but she was a true master of taking pain without complaint, and moved into position, pulling him into her mouth and beginning to suck. A minute later, it became more interesting as she started to unscrew the clamps, moaning and whining as she did, the pain enough to make her eyes water.

When he was clean at last and her nipples were simply throbbing, he said, "Stay down there and suck me off," maneuvering to lay in the bed, filling it and forcing her to nestle between his legs. "Was that... better for you?"

Having a standing order that allowed her to stop sucking to answer him, so long as she returned to pleasuring him, she quickly lifted her head and praised smoothly, "It was much better."

Of course, going from a -10 to a 0 isn't much to celebrate, but it's something.

Since he didn't invite critique, she left it at that as her lips returned to their task, pulling him in deep with each stroke and dragging her tongue along his length, though she kept the pace slow so he wouldn't scold her again, tired of his whining.

"Take it all in your mouth," he commanded, believing his new size would at least make it a challenge.

Syra took it in slowly, her throat needing the time her pussy did not to readjust to his size, but whether through stubborn determination or excess experience, she didn't pull back until she touched her nose to his hips, and saliva dripped down her chin.

"I wish I could find a way to bind you to me forever," the boy sighed happily, holding her there just short of the time it would take for her to need a breath.

Once released, she rather curtly informed him, "I already have a Master, thank you."

"Think he would sell you to me for a few virgins?" he asked idly as she resumed pleasuring him.

Syra took a minute before pulling back to answer, almost purring, "If they were impressive enough you might get a loan, but he would never give me up, as I would never give him up."

"I am human. Maybe he would loan you to me for my lifetime."

Well, that was certainly a possibility. Her Master had given her to a prince for a lifetime in exchange for a royal decree that all virgins would be deflowered by him in that land. But that was mostly as a punishment in her first century of servitude for complaining about how much time he spent with others. She quickly learned that an hour of him was worth it even if he ignored her for a week or year or two.

"That would take more than a few virgins." she snorted, "You'd have to find someone or something truly unique and valuable to him."

"Tell me your master's name," he commanded, sighing and sinking into his own fantasy of owning her. That was an interesting command for her though. She had no idea if her Master even had a given name. He was simply... hers. Her Master, Her Love, Her Hate, Her Everything...

She debated while sucking on him, flicking her tongue along the bottom as she did. Finally, she decided to be frank and end these foolish notions of importance as she rose, "You would know of him as the Demon Lord."

"Oh... wow... yeah, I don't have enough to buy him off. Oh well. He is banished, you know. Forever. You should bind yourself to me until he is free. Don't resist," he added, pulling her head down and starting to fuck her throat. With her throat filled and unable to respond, Syra settled in, though the mere suggestion of trading in the glory of her Master for this subpar shadow of petulant narcissism was highly offensive to the devoted succubus and she put in a little less effort to please him... not that it mattered with him actively fucking her throat.

He managed to finish just before the potion expired and he was reduced to a mere 7-inch member.

Once freed, she shifted back onto her knees, watching him reduce with some disappointment, but... surprisingly satisfied for the first time in at least decades, when she'd had her last encounter with a humanoid of that size.

Then he indulged in another weak minded, immature fantasy. "I am going to sleep. Lay down there with my cock in your mouth."

Syra settled down between his legs, suppressing a sigh as she laid her head on his thigh before settling with his member in her mouth, without sucking or otherwise trying to get him aroused.

He only woke a few times during the night for a blow. Syra had taken in more cum in the last two days than the last two centuries. So, there was that. Otherwise, it was a long night of holding a limp dick in her mouth. Syra entertained herself with her ideal fantasy adventure to come, finding the lesser spawn of her Master in the Green Room, him having some clue for her as to how and where to find her Master, and herself delving far and deep to find him, to be rewarded with a weeklong session of torment and ecstasy during which she could joyfully forget five-hundred years of lonely anguish and yearning.

As the sun rose and the boy awakened, unpleasant and mediocre reality snapped back into place. "We depart at noon. So... we have some time...You may rise. Now instruct me the best way I can enjoy fucking your ass, without concern for your own comfort or enjoyment."

"Stroke yourself to hardness, to keep your excitement at a low level. But you must be solid. My ass is very tight, and without prep work, it could be painful for you, so you may wish to have me prepare myself with a pair of fingers. Then you should bend me over, ideally at waist height so that you can go straight in. Spit could help the initial penetration, but further lube is unnecessary for your pleasure."

"Oh, I will be solid. Use your fingers and tell me when you are ready enough for my enjoyment. While I take your ass, you will do whatever you need to not to hurt me," no severing his cock with her ass, "And," he added wickedly, "You will suck me clean."

Syra mentally rolled her eyes at that. For her, that would not be a big deal. She had no bowel movements, after all.

He didn't need to know that, though, so she curled over on the bed without comment, her ass in the air, and presented at him, starting to work her ass open, using a little bit of the perpetual moisture from her pussy to help as she poked first one finger in, working it in and out a couple times, before adding the second, twisting and turning both as they moved in and out.

After a couple minutes, Syra indicated she was ready and the boy settled behind her, pressing the head of his hard member against her ass. He was certainly solid with excitement. Hell, maybe even a little bigger than normal. Child.

He pushed forward, slow and steady, holding his cock in hand to keep it position as he finally popped inside with an audible gasp, pausing for a few moments before thrusting hard into her, groaning in discomfort as her ass slowly opened for him.

For her part, the succubus was wholly focused on relaxing the tight muscles of her ass, using breathing techniques she hadn't since her Master had first been training her to please him in every way possible, quietly moaning with effort.

He mistook the purpose of the sound, snarling gleefully, "You like that, don't you whore? Tell me you like me fucking your ass!"

"I like you fucking my ass," the words were quiet, her concentration being solidly elsewhere, as she actively tried to not enjoy it, to prevent any uncontrollable tightening.

It lasted a few short minutes before her ass was absorbing that sweet cum of youth. He sighed happily. "I have taken every hole. You are mine now," he panted, pulling out and slumping on his butt.

"Only for a few more hours." Syra answered, her voice smooth and calm, hiding the strength of her disdain and dislike.

"Until after we meet my contact," he clarified quickly. The estimate was two days... Luckily the boy planned to enter the dungeon at noon today, just a few more hours. If he had half a brain, he would have delayed. His loss, her joy.

"Of course. While in the dungeon, do you want me to fight, or hold back? I would make the run significantly quicker and easier, but you may not want to ruin the fun for your other two companions."

12