All Comments on 'Hopes and Dreams Ch. 02'

by miles801801

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
mmmm

A bit too short for my liking. Although a good attempt

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

I feel like Seth is a carbon copy of Miles back when he was young. I get he's his Dad, but try to change his personality so it isn't like reading the same story over. I am not understanding Kyle. Frankly, he isn't just acting like 'a guy' but he's acting like a jerk with no care for his friend's feelings. For someone who claimed to have feelings for Miles and was so caring all the years they were friends he is all over the place. Then Seth, who was so heartbroken over Kyle's actions, makes a date with a new guy? I just feel like they both are acting bipolar. They are just all over the place. So, overall, I'd like to see the characters be more true to their feelings and be more consistent. I can't make out their personalities for all the strange behaviors.

dinkybootsdinkybootsalmost 12 years ago

where is the end of this story.? it really piggs me off when there not complete

miles801801miles801801almost 12 years agoAuthor
Sorry

Hi everyone I'm sorry about this taking so long, I've had a rough time with college, work, my relationship and I've been in and out of hospital with a funny heart so writing has been on the bottom of my to do list. I hope to have a new piece soon sorry about the wait...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Enjoying the story. You are a good writer. I have loved reading your stories. You always keep the reader on their toes. It makes for enjoyable read and a good author. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

i cant wait for the rest of this story

avidreadravidreadrover 11 years ago

First, I want to read the rest of the story.

Two, I hope you're feeling better.

Three. I understand Seth going out on a date. He's trying to get over Kyle and get on with his life, which is why he went to the meeting. Whether or not Leo is actually a nice guy, he came off that way so Seth might feel safe going out with him.

As for Kyle, he's being even more obtuse than most guys. He's obviously not ready to drop Jenny for Seth yet, but to be so stupid and not understand how Seth feels is a little unrealistic.

Four. This does sound a lot like Miles story. Do we now have another big beating scene where Seth will be hospitalized and Kyle realizes he loves him? Like I said, a bit too similar.

avidreadravidreadrover 11 years ago

One more point. I read some of your past stories and enjoyed them but you use Miles and Ryan in two different stories and it's very confusing. Please remember to change the names from series to series.

mysealtheeclipsemysealtheeclipseover 11 years ago
More please, just finish

Don't leave your adoring fans waiting...

Deamon Child...

my seal, the eclipse...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Reread this at least fifty times...

please finish when you have a chance. This is a great story! :) it deserves to be finished. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
more...

please???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
HOW DARE YOU??

This story is wonderful. Its 2016. I need you to finish this. FINISH THIS!!! I have read it. What's going to happen. Why is he still with Jenny. He is breaking Seth's heart. I need to read the rest.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous