Hope's Life Pt. 01

Story Info
When your life changes and you don't know what to do...
22.5k words
4.52
16.5k
10

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 06/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
neoview
neoview
54 Followers

Hello. My name is Hope. It used to be anyway. I don't know what my parents were smoking when they named me and you'll see why in a moment.

The date was December 24th, 1999. The day I was born. Apparently it was a very white Christmas, tons of snow outside, but I'm here to tell a different story. My parents, well, I don't know if they are my parents, one of them is definitely not, anyway, they are not your usual couple. And here we come to the important part. At some point, before, during or after I was born, they named me Hope. I was born with a pee-pee. I don't know if they wanted a girl. All I know is that they really liked the name Hope.

< 18 years time skip >

December 24th, 2017, my 18th birthday. I was finally old enough to leave my town and go to the big city to make my name shine there. Of course the name Hope for a guy would be unusual but that's beside the point. Over the years I've accumulated a lot of cash from random jobs I did and it was pilling up. My parents knew I had some extra money on the side but not how much. I didn't spent much time at home so maybe they thought I was out having fun, spending my earnings. The only thing I ever bought for myself was a phone and a laptop, mostly because everyone had one and I was trying to fit in. Anyway, I had a lot of money so I decided to buy myself a new place in the city and live there. I was a successful kid and it was obvious to my parents that I had a lot of potential, so they didn't even bother to help me move when I told them I was ready to leave. It's not that they were unsupportive; they just knew I can handle things on my own. That's ok for me, I didn't want them to know I was about to move a few blocks away from my house anyway. The guy who lived there had died of a heart attack or something and his house was apparently empty so I figured, why not. At least it's far enough from my parents.

Let's talk about my parents. How do I say this? I was raised by 2 moms. I never bothered to ask if I was adopted or one of them is my real mom. Not because I wasn't curious, I just didn't want to know the truth. I wanted to believe than I wasn't adopted and even if I was, it wasn't a big deal. The problem was that I was made fun of in school for that. You know things like "Ha, ha, Hope's moms are lesbos" and other shit like that. Now, I don't know for sure if they were lesbians, but it was assumed. I just had to get out. Speaking of school, it was my last year and I was excited to graduate and begin a steady job or go to college. When I bought the house, I told my moms I will still live with them until I graduate but still I packed my stuff, which wasn't more than a few boxes of clothes and my laptop, and just moved in my new place. The house was big enough to throw parties and that was my initial plan for it. But things happened and it didn't work that way.

< First day in my new house >

The day I moved in was the day I met my neighbor Ellie. Like me she doesn't go by that name anymore. She was a few years older than me. Slightly taller than me, very beautiful woman, that was my first impression when I saw her in her house through the window next to my new bed. I wasn't ready to go to her house and introduce myself yet. I was still holding my phone to check who wants to come to my party. That and she was naked. Normally I would go to her house, ring the doorbell, knock on the door, the usual, and then when she comes I would say my name, say I just moved in and that's about it. She disappeared from view for the next 5 or so minutes and then I heard my doorbell.

Naturally I came downstairs and opened the door.

"Hello." She spoke to me. "My name is Ellie. You must be the one who moved here."

"Hi, my name is Hope."

"That's a nice name, Hope. Are you busy tonight? Maybe we can go out to dinner."

"Sorry but today is my birthday and I am having a couple of friends coming." Couple? Try everyone I know. Which can really be limited to about ten of my friends plus my parents who were not invited for obvious reasons.

"Oh, I'm sorry, maybe another time. Happy birthday, Hope." She smiled at me and handed me the pie she was holding. "This here is for you. Baked it myself."

"You're welcome to come to my party if you want."

"Thank you. I better go shopping for a new outfit then."

She stepped outside on the thin snow and I closed the door. I didn't see her again until later that evening.

Now, I and my friends have a rule. Don't bring any presents to a birthday party. We are sophisticated people who understand that any present no matter how good or thoughtful it is, is pretty much junk after a few days. No presents. But since I am the birthday boy, they must bring something -- the food and drinks. If you can, bring a girl(s) so we have more diversity and maybe, maybe get laid. An orgy won't be thrown out of the window. All of us are virgins and none of us will mind at all. Still, even at a sausage fest, sexual tension is unavoidable and doing borderline gay shit is acceptable as long as it's fun and memorable. Here's a tip: don't pass out. Noone will think twice to put a phallic object in your backdoor or write on your face "I love roosters". And that's putting it softly.

< Party time >

December 24th, 2017. 19:00. Only 3 people came this year. Normally the whole gang shows up, but this time for whatever reason they decided to stay with their families and celebrate Christmas Eve. I have to respect that. But still we can make a fun and memorable night with just 4 people (at the time I forgot Ellie was coming). Everyone brought something, either pizza or snacks or sodas or even some of their board games to play. It was bound to be a fun night. Until 19:13 when there was a knock on the door.

"Maybe someone decided to come for a surprise visit." Said one of the guys.

Now, who makes a "surprise" visit and knock on the door. I opened it and there she was. I welcomed her and showed her in. We entered the party room which was noisy from the outside. The second Ellie made her presence everyone shut up.

"Who's the girl?" asked one of the guys.

"Hello, everyone. My name is Ellie. I live next door."

That was the most interesting party I had so far. Ellie was smart, funny and cute and overall made good friends with the guys. We played all night, drank till morning. Luckily none passed out because gay shit was not really to my tasting that night. And that was it. Everyone went home in the morning including Ellie. I didn't see her for a few weeks after that.

< Back to school >

January 3rd, 2018. The holidays passed and school was back. I didn't care as much. School was not a problem for me. The people were the problem.

"Hey, Hope, what did you ask Santa to bring you? A new pair of panties? Ah ha ha." Ah, yes, bullies.

There are some in every school and ours is no exception. Right now I was dealing with Donnie. From what I could tell there seems to be 2 kinds of bullies. Those who are surrounded by lackeys who expect not to be bullied as long as they hang around with the bully. And those who nobody likes and are just friendless and sad. Donnie was the second kind. I have heard his speech so many times now that I have since come to understanding that that was his way of greeting me. Still I didn't want to start the year with a fight so I turn around smiling and said:

"Hi, Donnie. Merry Christmas and Happy new year." This asshole is just not worth it.

"Oh, uh, thanks. You too." And he left.

A quick kick in his nuts when no one was looking would have been sweet but I don't play like that.

When the gang showed up after school we went to our usual place. While my parents think I am fooling around wasting my money with my friends, they don't know we are actually just going to the junkyard to hang out there. Normal guy stuff, just sit, drink and talk about stuff, mostly philosophy or the future.

"Hey Hopeless, are you planning to tell your folks that you moved to another house in the same town?"

"I think this is a question for future Hope. I don't think it's the right time to bother them with things like this. Oh by the way you guys missed on a great party last year."

"Yeah, man, sorry but I can't miss every Christmas Eve just because it's your birthday."

"Not to mention his dad bought him a car."

"No fooling, really?"

"Dude, that was a secret. If you want a ride, you pay for gas. Got it?"

"Finally you could pick up chicks. Heh heh."

"What women do you even know?"

"There is Ellie. Hope's new neighbor."

Everyone who wasn't looking at me just dropped everything and stared me in the eyes.

"Yeah, we had lots of fun. Shame you didn't come."

"Yeah, she was hot. To be honest I wanted to fuck her right there but... you know, since she's Hope's new neighbor..."

"You chickened out!"

"No, but he's right, the party was fun. And believe it or not, there were no carrots stuck in asses in the morning. Real fun time."

"I don't know man. Carrots stuck in asses usually mean fun time with us too."

"Hey, hey, hey, we agreed not to speak of what we do on our parties. What if someone hears us?"

"They wouldn't understand."

"Ok, time to do something." Time to shift the conversation to a different topic. Or do something else, I was getting bored. "How about we do something that we'll regret later?"

"What do you have in mind? Matching tattoos?"

"No, no, no, no. Nothing like that. More like let's go do something that we will regret later today only."

"Like flipping girl's skirts?"

"What are you, 12?"

"Yeah man, grow up. I was thinking lets break something and then run. Like the good old days." We used to do that a lot.

"Nah I don't feel like it today."

"Me too."

"Yeah me too."

Yeah, not every day we hang out is fun. Sometimes, no matter how bored you are, you still don't have the energy to do shit. I was ready to leave at any time and go home. A solid 5 minutes passed by and no one moved a muscle. That was my signal to get up, dust off my pants and say my goodbyes.

I went to my new place. My parents knew I was with my friends and that I go home late at night, but I was a good boy so they didn't set a curfew or anything. As soon as I got in, I closed and locked the door and went upstairs. I have bought some furniture for myself just so the place didn't seem as empty. A bed, a table, few chairs, a mini fridge and a radiator. I set up an internet cable the day after I moved just so I have some fap material now and then. Accordingly I hopped to work. Now you may ask, what does an 18 year old boy fap to? Anything. Yep, anything that gets me excited. Sometimes if I don't know what to fap to I just roll a die and fap to whatever the die tells me to search.

Now this particular day I found a video that peaked my interest. My dick was hard, my mouth was watering and the screen was flashing in the dark room. To put it simply, a woman in a yellow dress with her back turned to the camera was riding on a fat dildo sticking from the floor cowgirl style. For the next 15 minutes her fat ass was bouncing on the dildo and I was slowly jacking off to it. It was great. Normally I jerk off furiously just to cum and go to sleep but it was still bright outside and the video was a stream. Nah, I was going to take my time and watch the whole damn thing. Every 5 minutes or so she would start shivering and stopping for a few seconds break time. I wasn't sure at the time why that was. I had my theory that she was just tired. Later I found out she was cumming. After another orgasm she got up, and turned around. Now she was facing the camera. She had a mask on and I assumed she didn't want to be recognized. Her dress was covering her tits and pussy even when she squatted and adjusted the dildo back in her pussy. With her high heels planted directly on the floor all she could do to balance herself was to keep her arms behind her while she was rocking on the dildo. It was at that moment I saw the dildo was oddly shaped with tubes coming from within it. One tube was connected to a machine that was barely visible. It had a timer on it but nothing else was happening. The setting sun hit me in the eyes and I got up to close the curtains. Quickly I returned and noticed something in the background. Behind the woman was a window. Behind the window was a house and on that house there was a window and a man closing the curtains. I didn't pay any attention to that detail and completely forgot about it. Her moaning was getting louder and her body was shivering. I knew that meant another break but it didn't. Instead some milky liquid flowed through the tube and went inside the dildo. The woman closed her eyes and threw her head back while closing her legs and still shaking started to drop the same colored liquid from beneath her dress. It looked to me like semen but I thought where a woman would find semen. If she wanted sex, she could get the real deal. So it had to be fake cum. Next she got on all fours, her ass sticking in the air and her face in front of the dildo close to the camera. She started to lick the fake cum puddles on the floor when I did something on a whim. I stood up went to the window, opened the curtains and waved at the other house. I quickly returned to bed and saw a man opening the curtains and waving at the camera. There was no doubt. That was me. I was masturbating to Ellie.

I was jacking off to my neighbor who by the looks of it was apparently a pornstar. Now this may seem like an opportunity to you but make no mistake when I say, I don't want any part of it. What would I do if I run into Ellie on the street? How will I face her?

I went to school and the entire day was spent planning and thinking of how to react to the situation. My best (and worst) idea was to just confront her. The cons were barely outweighing the pros, but it was sure to be an awkward day. Everything was set. I would go back to my new home after school; I would look around to see if Ellie is home. If she isn't I will wait for her to come back. If she is I will go to her house, knock on her door, whatever and tell her I saw her in a pornographic stream. That's the plan.

Well the good news is that today won't be awkward at all, because I'm not going to talk with Ellie. The bad news is... Apparently she is not alone. While coming back from school, I passed by her house and some guy was fixing his suit before he was welcomed inside, presumably by Ellie. She could be on a date or something, I don't want to intrude. So I went home and spent a good 30 minutes looking through the window. Yeah, I know, I'm a bad person. But I didn't see anyone in the room across mine. Maybe they were in her living room. I wasn't sure if it was a good idea to spy on her house. Getting caught in the act and asking to explain myself. No way. I'd rather spend my time doing something productive. I was going to beat my meat to sexy cheerleaders. I opened that one porn site that we all frequently visit and I saw in my recommended the video I saw yesterday. Well, I would be lying if I said that I didn't want to wack-off to that shit again. But it got me thinking. If I click on the profile of the uploader, I may see who it really is. Of course they won't have their real name there, but some more info on them might be kinda useful. None found but she has a bunch of videos uploaded. Perfect.

Over 6 hours later and 27 videos in...

My dick was hurting from the constant masturbation. I came 4 times and that seemed to be the best I could do for today. The worst part was the videos. It was definitely Ellie in them. If I have to make regular contacts with this girl I have to confront her about this. I needed a good approach.

After 10 minutes of what I would call "intense thinking" I just went like "Screw it, I'll just wing it" to her house and rang the doorbell. The house was totally dark. A little unusual for 21:30 in the evening. 5 minutes of pointless ringing passed when I gave up and went home. Just as I was walking in, a car passed by and stopped in front of Ellie's house. I was standing at the door when the driver got out, circled around and opened the door for, you guessed it, Ellie. She was drunk and needed someone to help her inside. The dude picked her up like a bride and carried her towards the house. He stopped at the door, reached in his pocket and picked a bunch of keys, unlocked the door and dragged Ellie inside. Then he closed the door behind him and locked it. What it struck me as a little weird was that he put the same key he opened the door with back in his pocket. I entered my house and closed the door. Ok, maybe he is the boyfriend and he has a key but they're not living together. That would explain like a portion of it. But does the boyfriend know about Miss Pornstar over there? I shouldn't stick my nose where it doesn't belong but I am so curious. I need some sleep. A long sleep after that 6 hours wackathon.

Tomorrow, 11:59, Saturday. The sun is bright, the birds are chirping, the damn doorbell is ringing since forever. Somebody please go and answer the damn door! But of course I live alone. I get up still drowsy, and go downstairs without realizing I'm wearing nothing but boxers. I open the door and there she is, Ellie, smiling.

"Oh, is this a bad time? I was wondering if I could talk to you about something. May I come in?"

I was barely standing up. Not even awake yet. I tried to ask if I was still dreaming but all it came out was "Yeah, sure..."

I went upstairs to my bedroom. Ellie was following me closely. I went to my bed and laid in it again. Ellie came close to me and whispered in my ear.

"Did you see anything last night?"

Again, I was almost fully asleep so I wasn't really listening but apparently while sleeping I said something even worse.

"I love the movies you make..."

"Oh, that's another thing I want to talk to you about. I'll wait for you to wake up."

Like two and a half hours later I was awaken by the amazing smell coming from downstairs. Ellie was busy while I was sleeping. I got up and threw a t-shirt and some sweatpants on and went downstairs. Ellie was waiting for me with a stack of pancakes she made.

"I thought you'd never wake up so I made breakfast."

My first response was...

"How did you get in my house?"

"You let me in. Remember? You're not a morning person are you?"

I was carefully observing her movements while eating a pancake. It was obvious to me that she didn't come just to make me pancakes.

"Why are you here, Ellie?"

She sat slowly in front of me, put her hands on the table and looked me straight in the eyes.

"I know that you know, you know?"

"Know what?"

"Ok, how should I put this? Uhm, let's start with yesterday. How much did you see?"

"See what? What is going on?"

"Don't play dumb, Hope! I know you saw me and Drake together. Just who are you? Are you working for Vince? Did he send you to spy on me?"

"Who is Vince? I don't know what the fuck you're talking about."

"Oh, you don't, do you? Then why are you here? Why did you move in this house exactly on the day I finally got out?"

At that point I was visibly confused. I tried to think of something to say but Ellie was staring me with vicious eyes expecting some answers. I had enough of it.

"Ok, look here. I don't know what you're talking about. I don't know any Drake or Vince or whatever. I'm just here to get out of my parents' house and live alone."

"Oh, please. On the same day I get out, for no reason Mr. Johnson happen to die of a heart attack and you happen to move in? I see what is going on. Vince paid him to move out and he sent his dog to spy on me. You don't even blend in. What kinda name is Hope for a guy anyway?"

"Hey, I didn't name myself. Blame my parents. If I had to pick a cool name it would be something with an "x", like "Dexter" or "Axel" or "Blake". Not really with an "x" but I like how it sounds."

neoview
neoview
54 Followers