Hope's Life Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stop! Get some air you too!"

They pulled the dildo out and looked at me all happy.

"You don't have to worry about us." Said Ellie.

"Yeah, this is nothing. We have years of experience with this sort of things."

"Oh... I see. Carry on then!"

Suddenly a phone rang. Candy grabbed it and answered.

"Hello? Oh, come on! But it's Sunday... Can't you ask somebody else? Oh? She did, huh? Oh, nothing really, I'm here with Ellie and a friend. Really? That's... so unlike you. Alright then, see you there." She hung up and looked at us. "So that was Vince."

"Great! Let's go!" Ellie stood up and began dressing.

"Wow, that was easy. I thought I'd have a harder time convincing you to go. Since you have that history and all."

"No, we're cool. Just because I don't work for him anymore doesn't mean I can't visit."

"Uhm, excuse me?" I asked a little confused. "Are you going somewhere?"

"Street Kitty." Candy answered matter-of-factly while putting her bra. "You're coming right?"

"I, uh, what? What am I supposed to do there?"

"I don't know. Come check it out. There is a bar."

"I'm pretty sure people don't go there for the bar. And I'm not very comfortable with the real reason."

"Are you scared to go to a strip club, honey? Don't worry, there are actual women there. I know you swing that way. But there are trannies and gays too. Just in case you like all the people."

At this point I knew it was about time I "explore" the town a bit. I mean I've lived there my entire life and I have to admit that the strip club was one of the few places I haven't been in yet. Not that I didn't want to go, you know, I was underage. "Oh, but Hope, you've been 18 for a while now, why didn't you go sooner?" Listen, I'd like to go as much as the next guy. But I can't just go in alone. There is a time and place for this sort of thing. And the time is now.

"Fuck it! Let's go!"

I quickly threw my clothes on and walked out. Ellie was outside waiting in her car. If you can call it a car. I imagine this is what Barbie is driving. Pink, neon, glittery... in one word girly. We got inside. God, even the interior is girly. And it smells so sweet. Forget girly, this is a sissy car. I bet Ellie had sucked plenty of guys in here. Quick note to myself: "Wash your hands the first chance you get."

We get to the club. A buff black guy is guarding the entrance.

"ID?"

I rustle for my wallet and get out my ID. The guy takes it and looks it over.

"So, you're the friend? Well, God damn." He chuckled and gave me my ID back. "Girls, show him a good time!"

Both Ellie and Candy get close and kiss him on the cheeks before going inside. I follow them.

So here we are. In the bar. Not bad. Not bad at all. There is a bar, a bartender, a few men playing billiards and what I can only assume a drunk guy sleeping in his own vomit in a corner.

"So this is where the magic happens. I pictured it more..."

"Skanky?" Candy replied.

"I was thinking exciting but sure, skanky works."

"No we work on the lower level. This is just for show in case the cops come to unload. The rest is a bit on the illegal side."

"It's illegal to have a strip club here?"

"Well, no. It is actually pretty tame compared to the stuff underground."

"In a way, the bar is a cover for the strip club which is a cover for the basement."

"Do you smuggle drugs here? Or is there something like torturing people or human trafficking?" I started to sound scared about this.

"Well, not exactly."

"Wow wow wow. Not exactly? What exactly do you do here?" I was really worried now.

"I mean, yeah, but it's like, you know... It's cool. Noone is complaining. The paperwork is all nicely done. It's legit. Don't worry about it. It's not like you would see any of it. You are here for the naked ladies, right?"

We reached an elevator and entered. There were 4 buttons: Boss, Bar, Club and Hell. Candy pushed the Club button and we slowly began to descend.

"Don't worry. No matter how regular you are you won't ever go to the boss or hell floor."

"What a relief."

"Here we are." Ellie exclaimed as the door opened.

Loud music. Flickering lights. Smell of sweat. Dancing girls. Yeah, this is a strip club. Ellie said she will be back in a few minutes and left.

"Come with me, baby, I'll find you a private dancer." Candy took me by the hand and led me to an empty booth.

An asian girl with a dragon tattoo on her back followed us and closed the curtain behind her.

"Hi, Candy! Who's your friend?"

"Hi, Yuki. He is a client who I owe a very big favour and I think you can do it for me. I will repay you later with the usual. Right now I gotta go see the boss. Give him the full treatment, girl!"

Candy left and we were left alone in the booth. I was standing and Yuki was waiting and staring at me.

"Are you not going to sit?"

"Oh, right, yes, thank you." I sat quickly.

"You are a virgin, huh? Alright let's do this."

"What? No. I am not. And I'm pretty sure we can't have sex in here."

"What I mean is it's your first time in here. How old are you?"

"Uhm, 18?"

"Don't worry I'm not a cop. Just relax. There's first time for everything."

A new song came up and she started dancing in front of me. I spread my arms and legs to let her know I enjoy what I see. She spun a few times while wiggling her butt and sat on my lap. This was the lap dance I have heard about. She climbed on top of me cowgirl style and began to grind and bounce on my lap to the beat of the music. It felt so good I threw my head back and groaned. In fact it felt so good I came all over my pants. She quickly realised what happened but didn't stop.

"Already? Do you want me to keep going or you prefer a clean-up service?"

"A what now?"

She got off of me and kneeled in front of me.

"Take it off. I'll give you the best clean-up service, you won't be able to get hard for a week."

I hesitated so she pulled my pants down and exposed my flaccid cock. It's tiny when not hard and it showed on her face. It was a mixture of shock and disappointment.

"Eh, not the smallest I've seen." She began to suck on it and lap up any cum there was. "But definitely in the top 5."

I was so embarrassed. Top 5? At least I know some poor sucker out there is smaller than me. That's not really better.

"Ladies and gentlemen. Sluts and fuckers. The duo you've been waiting for... The Street Kitty's top stars... Our Goddesses."

The announcer stopped and everyone started screaming. The lights became brighter and more colorfull.

"What's going on?" I asked confused.

"Oh, that? The Goddesses are giving everyone a show. Together at that. Must have some pretty special guests tonight."

"So they are the best here or something?"

"Like, yeah. They get the big money while not even appearing that often. Oh, don't get me wrong, I don't dislike them. I even had the pleasure of a private party with one of them, if you know what I mean. But truth be told, it feels like their time is up. Let the next generation take over."

"Wow, they must be quite something. Lets finish up here, I wanna see them."

Yuki pressed her hands on me and started licking my balls.

"Yeah, right. Like I'd let you see them together. Your eyes will melt just from looking in their direction. Trust me, you're not ready to see them yet. Maybe some day when you get erectile dysfunction. And even then you'd quick shoot it in your pants."

"Wow how welcoming this place is. It feels to me like you want to get all the attention or new guys like me will never bother with you."

"You are part right. None of the other girls can compete with the Goddesses. That's why we get turns. Even then it's the boss who gives the permission to let the Goddesses on stage. These types of events happen once every other month at most. Men... and women prefer a private show with a Goddess. It sure is something."

"I see. Hey can I ask you a question? What's on the lower floor?"

"Huh? I'm not supposed to tell new guys. It's kinda like personal taste or something. If you have any specific kinks maybe you can ask to be let down there. But you need to fill like a ton of paperwork first. The boss is very strict about this thing."

This started to make sense to me. I was curious. Maybe if I push it a little I can get in and look around.

"You know..." I started lying. "Candy is filling the paperwork for me as we speak. I can go down, but I could use a guide. What do you say?"

"Hmm. I am not the best one to ask. I haven't been down there in a while. But I know someone who can take you there. Mind you she is a bit... well you are friends with Candy so... May I ask what kind of kinks you have?"

"I don't feel comfortable talking about it here. But if you keep it a secret..."

"Oh, totaly, I won't tell a soul."

"I mean, yeah, I'm into... that."

"Figured as much."

"Not a soul, right?"

"My lips are sealed. Come I'll introduce you to Zara."

We walked out of the booth and the club was mostly empty at that point. The Goddesses were replaced with regular dancers. We went backstage and Yuki called for Zara. A beautiful young woman in a french maid outfit came and winked at me.

"Hey, stud, looking for a private party?"

"This is uhh... what was your name?"

"...Steve."

"A friend of Candy. He has permission to go down so how about giving him a tour. He might even let you play with him."

"Lips sealed, huh?"

"Oopsie. Did I accidentaly mention you're into shemales? My bad. Tee hee hee."

"You..."

"Oh, that's why you want me." Zara looked me over. "Yeah, ok, let's go."

She led me out and we stepped into the elevator. She pressed the Hell button and we started descending. This time it took over a minute to reach the bottom floor. The door opened and we entered a long corridor with red lights. The floor, roof and walls were made of stones and the doors were pure steel.

"Wow. Hell, huh? It does feel like I'm in Hell here. Good job with the design."

Zara didn't even look at me but proceeded forward. Next to each door was an electronic lock that showed if the room was occupied.

"Shemales are not really a kink nowadays. I need more info so I can take you to the proper room. What do you like, Steve?"

"Well, this is a bit embarrassing..."

"We don't kinkshame here. Your interests are your own."

At that moment her phone rang.

"Excuse me, gotta take this. Yes... ah, yes, I forgot... be right there. Just gotta get rid of this guy here. See ya in a minute."

"Get rid of me?"

She opened a door and shoved me inside.

"I have a little job, it won't take more than 20 to 30 minutes. Stay here and... play or whatever."

And then she left. I turned around to look at the very pink room she stuffed me in. I instantly got reminded of Ellie's car. This is the classic Barbie room. I opened a few drawers and saw a lot of sex toys. Then I opened the closet and took a few pink frilly dresses. I saw a full sized mirror on the wall and decided to try a few. I quickly undressed and threw my clothes on the bed. I picked up a pair of panties from one of the drawers and put them on. My soft cock felt cozy in them. I slowly put the first dress on. If we exclude my face, which wasn't even that manly to begin with, I actually looked like a princess from a fairy tale. I did some poses and even called myself a cute fairy. Then I had another idea. I took a pink dildo and stuck it low on the mirror. I crawled like a dirty whore next to it and started begging to suck it. I felt so horny while looking at myself in the mirror. I began to lick the shaft and got it deep in my mouth until I gagged. Then I let the spit covered dildo rest on my face while the spit was dripping all over my face and chest. At that moment I saw in the corner of the room a security camera. I quickly withdrew and looked around and saw a camera in every corner. I knew this was too good to be true. I slowly got up, undressed, put the dresses in the closet and the panties and dildo i their respective drawers and wore my clothes back on. I felt so embarrassed and humiliated. I felt like I could die at any moment. No. It is not going to end like this. Sure, they have me on camera, 4 cameras mind you, how I dress like a princess and beg like a lowly bitch to suck a fake cock, but so what. They can't use it against me because I am not going to deny it. In fact I will confront them first. At that moment the door opened and Zara walked in.

"Wow, that was a nice show. You don't see something like this every day. And it was so messy too..."

I manned up and stood next to her.

"Ok, listen up. I don't care what you say about me but I am comfortable with my sexuality."

"Uhm..."

"Yeah, "uhm" is right. I don't care that you saw it. Hell, I'll do it again. It's not even the worst I've done. At home I do a lot more than just dress up and beg to suck cocks."

Zara was looking very confused at me and then she looked around the room.

"Wow, sorry, I got you in the wrong room. The other room has shemale sex dolls and toys. My bad."

"Huh? You didn't see anything then? Well somebody saw it at least."

"If you are referring to the cameras, they don't work."

"Say what?"

"This used to be a room for a late night talk show and... wait. Why am I expaining this to you? Did you try some of the clothes here?"

"Who, me? No."

"Yes you did. Oh my God. What a closet sissy! It's ok your kinks are your kinks. No need to be ashamed. I don't care either way. Of course if you're interested I can provide you with some more pointers. I can teach you to apply make-up..."

"Uhh, I don't think so... I don't plan on putting make-up. Thanks anyway."

"I can put it on for you if you like? Whenever you want. You'll definitely look super cute."

"Ok, maybe. Why not? Well since it's out in the open I might as well admit it. I'm a sissy slut. I cage my own cock and fuck myself with various dildos for the amusement of sissy lovers. I have also had sex with other shemales. There, I said it."

"Wow, it takes guts to let it all out. I might like you, Steve. So what is your girl name? Let me guess. Is it Stella?"

"No, I don't really have a girl name. Well I kinda have. It's my real name."

"What do you mean?"

"Steve is what Ellie told me to use. My real name is Hope."

"Hope? What kinda name for a guy is that? Wait a minute. You know Ellie? Ellie and Candy... and now Hope... I feel like I've heard your name somewhere, but I don't remember when. Well, in any case, nice to meet you Hope. Let's be friends. My real name is not really Zara. That's just my stage name. I'm Chris."

"Wait, you're..."

"Isn't it obvious? You will find out pretty much 80% of the women here are trans. What a time to be alive."

I looked away for a moment and thought about it. It didn't seem right. As if someone wanted me to come here and discover all this. I wanted to say something.

"I... what is... how..." I didn't know what to ask. So many questions pop in my head. "Where can I find... no, never mind. I have been away long enough. Can you lead me to Candy? I think I'll get lost in here without a guide."

She looked me in the eyes, stretched her hands and grabbed my face then planted a long kiss on my forehead.

"Let's go sissy boy. I have the feeling we will meet again."

"I think so too."

Nope. We never met again after tonight. It was like she was a ghost. After she led me to Candy, she left without saying goodbye.

When Candy saw me she smiled and immediately slapped me accross my face. She grabbed my ear and pulled me aside. She wispered in a very angry voice.

"Are you insane? Why did you lie to Yuki? You can't go down. If the boss finds out we'll get fired." She grabbed her hair and tilted her head back. "What did you see? Where did Zara take you? Tell me everything and don't miss a thing. I'm serious here. You are in so much trouble."

She was really scary so I confessed to everything I did and saw. When she heard it all she hugged me and wispered relieved.

"Thank goodness. Nothing happened after all. It seems you didn't see... it." She let go of me and took my hand, leading me out. Her phone rang, it was Ellie.

"You are not to speak of any of this to Ellie or anybody else for that matter. What happened there didn't happen. If someone finds out about this you'll get crucified... or worse." She picked her phone and changed her tone. "Hey girl, where you at? Great. He's with me. I think we can call it a day. Ok we'll be there in a sec. Byeee!"

She did not say anything else until we got out and met with Ellie. We didn't talk much on the ride home. When I got inside my house, I lost all my composure. I mean really. I was as calm as you can be and just like that when the door closed behind me, I just started crying. My eyes welled up, my face got all red, I began shivering. It was terrifying.

"I'm never going to that place ever again." I told myself.

But I did. Many times in fact.