All Comments on 'Hoppening at the Hoppity Sam'

by GymTeacherYouDeserve

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I'm very horny now

GymTeacherYouDeserveGymTeacherYouDeserveabout 2 years agoAuthor

Hey there, readers, I just caught the (lol) Freudian slip/typo (Candy). That was a typo I missed and probably did that when referencing Madabouthair's story. But I do strive to improve my writing and world building. Sorry about that if anyone found it jarring.

Dolly2Dolly2about 2 years ago

Very hot story How about another one featuring Edie in a forced sex story where she mistakes a young student teacher flirting as a green light only to find out that it was a red light Just a thought

wallace99wallace99about 2 years ago

Very hot story! Eddie is one of your best characters, I loved her chemistry with Abby.

dirtyricekingdirtyricekingabout 2 years ago

Hopefully they can build a life together as wonderful as the one Shari and Velma share. They should interact.

MadabouthairMadabouthairabout 2 years ago

I'm flattered, not only for your mention of me, but for the fact that it was attached to a great story that pushed all of my buttons as I'm sure you know. Your best work and considering your catalogue that iis no mean feat. Bravo.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGymTeacherYouDeserve@GymTeacherYouDeserve
Hello, and thank you so much for reading! My stories take place in the fictional city of Thatcher Blake. I prefer to read stories that take place in the past--before computers and cell phones took over our lives. I prefer to leave it up to you, the reader, to decide what yea...

SIMILAR Stories