All Comments on 'Hopping into Puddles'

by nerd4music

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Lovely Story

What a lovely story. Romantic, touching and sexy. You're a great writer.

orexisvoluptasorexisvoluptasalmost 16 years ago
How different from your other submissions

but simply delightful! Keep it up!

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 16 years ago
Awwww!

Great start! I'm hoping there's more to come?

SecretFantasy69SecretFantasy69almost 16 years ago
I thought this was quite beautiful...

...would love to see more like this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
like it.

enjoyed reading it. more chapters?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
excellent story

I loved this story as I have all of your others. Is it going to be continuing? Bringing back in her ex/his best friend.

WCD

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Loving Story

I love all your work. This was a nice read. I hope it continues just a little bit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Wow -Great Story

Girl

You have a gift that I am glad you are sharing with the rest of us. I hope there is more in the future for these two!

mrskelleymrskelleyalmost 16 years ago
Wonderful!!!!!

Is there more? If not, then this was a beautiful story! I would have liked to see the look on the jerks face when he seen them together! Great Job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Hoppipolla

I enjoyed the song, after listening to it twice, then I couldn't finish reading the story without the song in the background. The story was ok, it was a short story, you know quick and to it,and I enjoyed it. Story could have had something more to it. Though all in all I like your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
i love the song also

good story, I played the song in the background while reading the story, nice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
More More More

I never feel the need to comment, but this story just changed that. This story was amazing and I know it's been a while since you wrote, but I am begging you to continue. This story is one in a million and stories like this are so hard to come by now-a-days. I'm really interested in Aiden's and Bryn's future. So for the sake of my sanity and the sanity of other readers I am begging [which is something I NEVER do lol] PLEASE WRITE MORE TO THIS EXCELLENT STORY!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
I never comment.

This story is different than your other ones, and I really loved it. The fact that you mentioned Supernatural made me like you even more...I Love that show, Jensen Ackles is a fox! Anyways, back to the story, I loved how you created pictures. I loved the description of them in the rain and playing the park. You wrote it in a way, it was like I'm watching them from the sidelines. Well done, it was really cute. It's one of those stories that makes you want to put in a sappy romantic movie and curl up in a blanket with a box of Kleenx. I really enjoyed reading this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Nice story

A little closer editing for mistakes would make it even better, but I really liked it.

IzzyLoveIzzyLoveabout 15 years ago
Amazing

I've have read everything you've done and I love it!! I really love the hartley stories..And you have intoduced me to some amzing music! Thanks keep writing

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOabout 13 years ago
LOve Found

It's amazing when you realize that what you have been looking for is and was right there in your face all along.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Wow!

I love the best friend angle. Sometimes the best friend is the best man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More Please

Even though this definitely stands alone. Love it

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Perfect

This little story gave me such a warm glow all over. Thank you. I wish there was an epilogue and that Aiden kicked Jonas's ass!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Oh wow!

I know you probably won't see this, but I want more of these two! This is so sweet!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernerd4music@nerd4music
1624 Followers
3.4.17 wow. so it's been a minute.

story TAGS