Hormone Therapy Ch. 05

Story Info
Jenny’s dubious consent, anal, gangbang, gay experience.
5.2k words
4.06
9.7k
4
0

Part 5 of the 21 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 12/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here


WARNING: This chapter includes dubious consent, bondage, and a bit of gay experience. Please skip this chapter if you don't fancy this.

I was just thinking about how to get out of my girlfriend's all-girl-college after fucking the engaged Tabea - when suddenly the door of Tabea's neighbor opened, a tattooed arm grabbed me and pulled me inside. Jenny, the owner of the tattooed arm, pinned me up against the wall.

"What were you doing to Tabea?" she glared at me.

"I, uh, why?" I stumbled.

"Why?" she asked me, raising her eyebrows and continued, "She must have had more orgasms tonight than in her entire life. How did you manage to get into that uptight bitch's pants? I have never seen her even look at anyone but her stupid boyfriend!"

I didn't really know what to say. "I ran into her by chance," I lied, "and one thing led to another. Maybe it was the right time of her cycle?" I added mischievously.

"Exactly!" she replied, "as if women turn into sex-crazed creatures on their fertile days. Besides: Peter's pathetic attempts minutes before you arrived didn't make her moan in the slightest."

Deciding that I needed to take control of this conversation, I quickly reversed our positions, pinned her petite body against the wall, and said, "Look, Jenny - I don't think it's your place to judge your neighbor's sex life. You fuck all over the college, don't you?"

I noticed for the first time that she was wearing only a sleeveless nightgown, her stiff nipples poking at me seductively. Intrigued and thrilled, I groped both of her tits and squeezed her nipples hard. For a second, she was too confused to react.

A slight rash appeared on her neckline, along with a strange combination of anger and lust on her face. She screamed (but not very loud!), "Get your hands off me, you fucking bastard!" but her body language betrayed the beginnings of arousal.

Well, fucking was exactly what came to my mind - even though I was still rather exhausted after the amazing sex with Tabea. However, this delicate, skinny, and tattooed girl with her pointy tits was tempting in her rage. She tried to push me away with both hands, realizing too late that I had grabbed the hem of her nightgown and lifted it over her head.

I didn't lift it all the way up, just over her small B-cup breasts. Now that she couldn't see because her nightgown covered her head, she struggled fiercely to get her arms out. I wasn't sure if her futile efforts were genuine. I had the feeling she was rather turned on by my rough treatment.

I took a long scarf that hung on a hook near the door and wrapped it around her arms, tying it in a tight knot. It was funny to see her struggle - naked up to her neck, then her head and arms in her nightgown with the scarf holding them in place.

I pushed her backwards until she fell backwards onto the bed.

"What are you doing, you bastard? This is rape!!!" she shouted at me, "Let me out or I will scream for help!"

But she didn't scream. The flushed skin around her throat revealed that she was highly aroused.

She wanted it rough? I would play rough!

To prevent her from changing her mind about screaming for help, I took her panties from a chair next to her bed and forced them into her mouth. I struggled to get my hand under the nightgown - but eventually I did. She didn't realize what was happening until it was too late. Another scarf secured the gag in her mouth.

She was now writhing helplessly beneath me, screaming into her gag in vain. With one hand I pulled my pants down, exposing my hard-on. Without any foreplay, I simply placed it in front of her snatch and pushed in.

Her tunnel was so wet that I immediately went all the way in.

She was emitting sounds like "ooohhh" and "mmmmffff" into her gag.

As I began to pump in and out, her sounds became more desperate. She wriggled feverishly under my body, trying to get away from my hard cock, but her delicate body was no match for mine.

My stiff pole in her petite pussy kept her firmly in place. I briefly wondered if evolution had created this type of mating, a long rod inserted into an equally long tunnel, for exactly this purpose: to keep an unwilling female securely in place.

If by evolutionary design or just by chance, a hard penis inside a female body worked like magic: She was completely helpless; her struggling only increased my pleasure. The more she squirmed, the harder I penetrated her.

Had tx34 corrupted my mind or did I have rape fantasies all along? Her struggle turned me on more than I thought possible and was willing to admit even to myself.

When I looked down to her pussy, it finally dawned on me, why she had been so well lubricated: there was cum leaking out of her pussy! Then I remembered the sounds of sex I heard while fucking Tabea not too long ago.

It made me angry that this slut was having unprotected sex. If her pussy was already used, I needed another hole to deposit my spunk. I turned her around, so she was laying on her stomach. She stopped squirming and screaming into her gag, apparently wondering what was going on.

I aimed and then my cock, well lubricated from her sloppy cunt, pushed hard against her anus. Her body froze. Only when her sphincter gave way to my penetration did she scream into her gag with renewed vigor.

She seemed unaccustomed to anal sex. I didn't care and pushed until I was all the way in. This was much better than sloppy seconds in her used pussy. I started pumping in and out forcefully.

She didn't resist anymore; just whimpered and wailed into her gag. Her will to fight was broken, she resigned herself to her fate. Every now and then I detected a moan of pleasure between her cries.

The tiny ass in front of me, her petite frame with those perky tits: Everything was such a delightfully erotic scene that I felt my release approaching fast. After the sex with Tabea, I had nothing left in my balls, so I remained at the verge of release for half an hour before I achieved an intense orgasm.

Nothing was coming out of my penis as it contracted, but the feeling was still amazing. Interestingly, her legs were quivering from her own orgasm as she felt my dick throb in her ass. I made a few last deep thrusts and then collapsed on top of her. Sweat trickled down my body.

As I slowly recovered, I feared that I had more or less raped her. Not just raped. Sodomized. The rough treatment had definitely excited her, she had orgasmed in the end, she had started the whole assault by poking me with her stiff nipples - but had it gotten out of hand? Was I in deep trouble or was this exactly what she wanted? My pecker was still in her petite butthole, her body limp beneath me.

I wondered if tx34 would help me get away. I retrieved the tx34 cream from my pocket and smeared a little on her pussy. Just to be sure, I put a more generous amount on her neck and rubbed some on her titties. That was more than enough, I thought - probably five times as much as I had used with Tabea.

Then I pulled my almost flaccid shaft out of her ass and cleaned it with her t-shirt. It seemed the tx34 was kicking in because she moaned when I touched her clit. I untied the scarves and removed her nightgown. She spit out her gag and gasped for air.

"What the hell was that?" she demanded with a less threatening tone than before. "How dare you fuck me in the ass! No one has ever done that!"

I moved my hands to her tits, squeezing them and rolling her nipples between my fingers. She gasped and closed her eyes.

"You enjoyed it, huh? A slut like you needs it in her ass, don't you think?" I teased her and began to stroke her clit with great force and speed. She squealed with pleasure and erupted into an intense orgasm in less than a minute.

When she recovered from the convulsions, she said, "Wow, wow, wow, wow. I am normally the one in control! I dominate men, torture them, make them cry helplessly in my bed. Now you come, rape my ass, and then make me come harder than I ever have before. Not to mention my uptight neighbor who you brought to more orgasms than ever before in her live. How do you do that???"

While listening to her bewildering comments, I had noticed a suspicious package that seemed to have been left on her floor after she had sex with whoever was there before me. The box was full of sex toys, including what appeared to be bondage material. I picked up fur-covered handcuffs and a silk blindfold. Wow! This girl was more fucked up than I imagined: apparently enjoying bondage as a dominatrix.

"Maybe she liked the 'rape' more than I did," were my thoughts as I remembered the tremors in her legs when I came in her ass. I would teach her to enjoy her submissive side!

Her bed had metal posts, so I secured her wrists to them with the handcuffs. I placed the blindfold over her eye. She let me proceed without resistance, her body trembling slightly in anticipation whenever I touched her. She simply rested passively on her boobs and belly, her head to the side, a contented expression on her face, her eyes closed.

It was a beautiful sight to see how her arms and legs were spread out and tied to the posts of the bed, her butt in the air. I could see right into her pussy and asshole.

With some difficulty I stopped staring at the pornographic scene in front of me and examined her box again. I could not believe what I found next: an anal hook! This girl was truly nuts. The hook was made of shiny metal with a big ball at the end of the hook and an opening at the other end with a short rope hanging from it.

Her anger at my anal fuck now appeared in a different perspective - she was no stranger to having something in her ass, she just objected to my domination!

Fascinated by the hook, I inserted it into Jenny's anus, the big ball going first. It went in easily after what I had done to her. Perhaps it would have been better to have done it the other way around - but what was done was done.

She shivered from the cold metal but made no reaction or complaint. I pushed her ass up as far as I could and tightened the rope to the frame of her bed. The spectacle was incredibly hot. Her pussy was gaping open, begging to be fucked, her body secured at five ends, unable to shift in the slightest. She was a cum dump, a sex toy, unable to move. It was such a shame that I had already used all my ammunition with Tabea.

I had a devilish idea.

I needed some privacy, so I turned on the TV and selected a music station. Jenny had a tiny private bathroom that I used to get out of earshot. I called my friend Derick, who often played basketball at that time of night. He and his friends had 'organized' a key to a university gym where they played late at night when no one noticed.

He responded immediately. I asked him if he was interested in banging a nice chick - of course he was. I told him to take his friends and come as soon as possible to the location I was now sending him.

I went back to Jenny and gave her a good spanking. She moaned. I moved my hands down to her wet pussy and slapped it too. Then I went back to her box and took out a large electric dildo. When I turned it on it was already vibrating on high. I shoved it into her pussy and her moaning became louder.

I turned my attention back to her box and found a whip. I used it on her bottom, then the sides of her tits. She yelped with each stroke and then returned to her moaning, which grew in intensity - until her legs began to shake like leaves.

It was an incredibly sexy scene - her strapped to the bed with her ass lifted up, secured by the anal hook, a massive dildo in her cunt and her legs trembling.

Just then my phone buzzed. Derick was there, wondering what was going on. I turned up the volume on the TV and texted: "Look up!"

I went to the window and waved. They saw me and waved back. I opened the window without making a sound and put my finger to my lips. Derick understood.

There were three friends with him, two tall black basketball players and a white American. All of them were about six feet six athletes, which made climbing up to the second story window an easy task. They helped each other. The last one, one of the black guys, jumped up and easily made it to the window with one hand, pulled himself up and was inside without a sound.

I motioned to her, put my finger to my lips, and made the internationally recognized fucking sign by inserting one finger into a whole formed by two fingers of the other hand. I motioned for Derick to start, and he quickly took off his clothes - just like the others. Everyone was stroking their own wiener.

The sexy sight of a pussy staring at us and the prospect of having sex very soon had them all stiff. I was amazed at the size of their cocks. The black guys' cocks were so long that I could easily put both hands on them, and the head would still pop out. Derick had a thick one; I doubt I could even wrap my fingers around it. The American dude was also hung - plus his circumcised penis was bent up. These guys were going to stretch her pussy out!

Derick had moved behind Jenny and moved his penis between her legs and over her pussy, lubricating it with the oozing semen. She was expecting my penis, completely unaware of our company. When Derick pushed his big stick forward, she gasped at the enormous girth.

I don't know what she was thinking or if she was thinking at all. I guess her brain was totally absorbed in the amazing sensation of Derick's large member stretching her beyond anything before. The big ball at the end of the anal hock gave him extra friction inside. He was in heaven, his hands on her hips, holding her tightly, pounding into her with great force.

The fucking got faster and faster. Derick's face became more and more strained. She experienced more orgasms, but he continued his merciless pounding. Her body jerked and cramped madly; her screams no longer intelligible.

Finally, Derick tilted his head back, closed his eyes, thrust deep inside her, and stood motionless for what must have been minutes. Only the constant clenching of his butt muscles was a hint of the amount of cum he was pumping deep inside of her petite body. Without a sound, he pulled back and fell into the armchair in the corner.

To let her recover for a few minutes, I moved the whip (which was at the end of a long rod) over her naked body, tickling her. I moved around her pussy, her ass, her back and the sides of her breasts. Occasionally I would suddenly strike her hard on her ass, leaving a red mark. She would yelp but remain motionless - waiting for the next assault while I tickled her tiny body.

At some point, one of the black guys moved quietly between Jenny's legs. He looked at the glistening pussy that was pointing upwards - holding Derrick's cum securely inside. When she wasn't expecting it, he suddenly slid his entire monster cock into her, almost splitting her in half. Her tunnel was so wet from at least two loads that white liquid was squeaking out.

Jenny began to moan again, apparently accepting against all logic that I had already recovered. The black guy put his long arms down to her titties and squeezed them vigorously. The sight of this tiny white tattooed slut being nailed by this massive deeply black athletic guy was breathtaking. The contrast of their skin colors made the erotic display of the monster cock stretching her tight white pussy in her petite body all the more tantalizing.

Sweat appeared on both bodies. Her breathing became shallow and soon she erupted into another orgasm. The black man followed, pumping a huge load of hot cum into her unprotected body. Probably not more than fifteen minutes had passed since they had entered the room and already two guys had erupted inside her!

While she recovered, I unlocked her handcuffs, removed the anal hook, and turned her over so that she was on her back. I cuffed her hands back to the bed posts and spread her legs as wide as I could before I began to tickle and flog her with the whip.

Jenny was spread out like an X, her pointy tits prominently on display. Between my hard whips to her tits, pussy and thighs, I scooped up the cum oozing from her pussy now that her ass was no longer pointing upward and smeared it on her tits and belly. The blows left streaks on her thighs and tits.

In this helpless position, she looked so irresistible that the other black guy was getting impatient. He tapped me on the shoulder, pushed me away from the bed, and squatted between her legs. She gasped hard when his tongue began to move around her aroused clit. Soon he was slurping and licking around her snatch with his strong and long tongue, devouring her sloppy pussy in an obscene display of passion. It wasn't long before her head was banging from side to side.

Just as she was on the verge of orgasm, he moved his head away and rammed his monstrous phallus into her narrow passage with all his might. He placed his mouth on her left nipple sucking on it while one hand massaged her ass cheeks. It only took a few seconds before she was convulsing, her body bucking up and down uncontrollably. She cried out something like "ahhh" and "enough," but he kept up the pace for another minute until he shot a massive charge of warm jism deeply into her battered cunt.

All four of us in the audience were stroking our own erections as we watched the carnal action unfold in front of us. Derick was close to another orgasm when his black friend climaxed. He approached the bed and ejaculated on her tits. The force of his first spurt was so powerful it traveled more than a yard, hitting her face and hair, the second one landing on her perky tits.

Jenny was so out of it that she didn't even realize that two loads of cum had landed on or in her within a minute and what that would reveal about the number of people in the room.

The American freed her hands and legs, picked her up and sat her on the back of the chair, which was at a comfortable height. Her pussy was just in front of his curved dick. The two black guys were now sitting on the armrests to keep it from falling over - giving them a close-up view of the action.

He didn't hesitate for long and plunged his cock into her shockingly wet pussy. Cum ran down her ass and dripped on the floor. He had tied her hands together behind her back so she could only sit passively and let him fuck her. His curved penis must have rubbed in just the right places, because it took only seconds for her to throw her head back with another eruption. It seemed as if her orgasms were now merging into one endless mass. Her legs were shaking, spasm after spasm rocked her body. Her beautiful pointy tits stuck out proudly, shaking with each thrust.

Everyone in the audience was stroking their dicks. It was like a porn scene, especially the two black guys with their huge dicks. I had seen a lot of dicks in showers and saunas - but never an erect penis (outside of porn). They were both facing the back of the chair where Jenny was being thoroughly fucked, with one knee on each side of the armrest.

I don't know what made me do it, but I moved between them and sat on the chair. I could feel it rocking from the pounding on my back. Jenny's ass was just above my head, some cum still dripping down. But I was transfixed on the two huge cocks right in front of me. They were almost the same diameter as Jenny's arms!

My hands somehow moved on their own and without realizing it, I put my hands around each cock. They were so warm and soft! They didn't object and concentrated on Jennys action, the American cock going in and out of her pussy and her tits moving up and down.

I stroked the two black monster cocks with increasing passion. What had happened to me? Why was I stroking someone else's dick? And not just one, but two? I still don't know what made me do it, but I enjoyed the sensations. I could feel their breathing getting shallower, some pre-cum starting to leak from their heads.

12