Hormone Therapy Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What was happening? I was on autopilot. These two huge dicks right in front of my head, pulsating and leaking - I was magically drawn to get closer with my head. Did I just want to look? I don't know what my brain was doing, but when the guy to my right shifted his position slightly so that his dick was in front of my mouth, I opened it and let him push forward.

"OMG, I had a dick in my mouth!"

It was so thick that it was rubbing against my lips, my tongue, and the top of my mouth at the same time. The guy put his hand on his balls and started massaging them, my hand was still on his penis, rubbing it. Before I could fully comprehend what was happening, he held still. Seconds later, a huge load hit my throat. It was as if the whole penis was pulsating. I could feel the eruptions gushing through it with my hands. He squeezed every drop out of his huge balls. My mouth was so full of salty sperm I almost choked.

When he pulled his penis out, I was so relieved that I quickly swallowed everything and took a big breath. Someone turned my head right - and right after that another cock was in my face and pushing into my mouth. He must have been close to cumming because he immediately erupted and squirted another load into me. This time I didn't swallow it but spit it out, leaving a puddle on my tummy.

The action behind my back was also nearing its climax. Jenny was still moving from one orgasm to the next, but the American dude seemed to have reached his peak. He let out a deep moan and erupted inside her. When he was spent, he carried her to the bed on his dick and laid her on her back. Only now did he remove his dick with a plopping sound.

I was still sitting in the armchair with cum dripping from my mouth, stomach, and hair. I motioned to the window. They understood, got dressed and gave me a thumbs up. Without a sound, they climbed out and jumped down to the street.

After a few minutes of silence, I got up, closed the window, and looked at Jenny. She was either asleep or unconscious. I removed her handcuffs and blindfold. I threw them on the rest of her sex toys scattered on the ground. Cum was leaking from her pussy. I scooped up most of it and smeared it on her tits.

I decided to spend the night in her bed. It was a small bed, but I moved in behind her. I could easily spoon her tiny frame. Her head just reached my chin. I pulled a thin blanket over us and put my arm around her. My hand was cupping her breast, her ass pressed against my cock.

After all the sex, I could not come again, but her sexy body made my dick partially stiff again. I just pushed it into her sloppy pussy, moving in and out slowly, enjoying the warm feeling. The boys must have stretched her thoroughly, but her warm tunnel still hugged my penis nicely. I stroked her unresponsive body for a while until my tiredness overcame me and I drifted off to sleep.

I woke up from the sun shining in my eyes. I was still spooning her with my dick inside her vagina. It was sporting its morning erection, so I started sliding in and out. She was still deeply asleep, so I kept the rhythm slow and steady.

Her cute little ass pushing against me, one hand cupping her tit, the wonderful sensation of her slender tunnel - and the fact that she was oblivious to my actions - all had the effect that my climax was quickly approaching. It wasn't as strong as the one I had last night, but it still resulted in me shooting another load into her pussy.

I felt that trying to explain the copious amount of dried cum on her body, hair, and sheets would be quite difficult, so I quietly dressed to get out before she woke up. Her disregarded lace panties were shoved into my pockets as a reminder - as were the recordings I had on my phone.

I had to be careful with this recording, I thought, as it contained some scenes where her consent was not entirely clear... to put it mildly. Also, the scene of me sucking on big black cocks was not only a little embarrassing - I did not want anyone to see that. The phone had certainly recorded everything well from its vantage point high up in the corner opposite the armchair on a wall board.

I lowered the blinds to keep the sun from waking her and tiptoed quietly around the sex toys on her floor toward the door. I checked myself in the mirror and noticed some dried cum in my hair. I shuddered at the thought of holding those two black cocks and making them ejaculate in my mouth.

What had I done? I had violated Jenny, I had let strangers use her without her realizing it, I had sucked on their cocks and then I had used her body while she was asleep!

In my defense, she really enjoyed her treatment -- at least after I used tx34, probably also before. Still, I had to be more careful in the future to keep myself morally clean.

In my mind, tx34 was the moral equivalent of showing cleavage. In our society, it is morally acceptable for women to flaunt their tits to attract male attention. Seeing those walking sex dolls in college made guys like me horny all day long. Was it bad to reverse the situation and make girls horny, too? If women's brains don't respond to visual cues as strongly as men's, was it wrong to use chemicals instead? After all, they were the ones taking most of the fun out of sex. Was it immoral to give women tremendous sexual pleasure? No one had ever complained.

I tried my best to make her happy when she woke up by putting some tx34 on a dildo and shoving it into her pussy. With these thoughts, I peeked out of her door into the hallway. It was early enough that no one was around. I quickly stepped outside, closed the door without locking it, and headed for the exit.

Just as I reached it, a guy passed me who looked familiar. When I finally remembered, he was already around the corner: it was one of Jenny's regular fuck buddies. She was known to be promiscuous.

Well, I thought, this guy was in for a surprise. I smiled at the scene that was probably in front of him right now: the sex toys on the floor, Jenny tantalizingly naked on her bed with dried cum all over her petite body, crusty hair and fresh cum oozing out of her dildo filled pussy.

He would either turn around and leave. Or, more likely, he would feel bad about having missed a great party and pick up where I left off. Considering Jenny's supercharged tx34 enhanced arousal, he was in for more than he hoped.

Two weeks later, my girlfriend Susan relayed the rumors of Jenny's exploding sex life. Apparently, she had as many as five men visiting her at once, with the romping sounds coming from the room for hours on end.

Girls in her dorm had seen her battered body in the communal shower, streaks all over her tits, back and booty. They even noticed marks from handcuffs on her wrists and ankles. When asked about these or the stripes, Jenny angrily replied that it was none of their business, she was free to do as she pleased.

Jenny's journey into sexual extremes only came to an end when, a few months later, she noticed the undeniable signs of an advanced pregnancy, putting her on a par with her uptight neighbor Tabea.

Years later, we saw Jenny with a dark-skinned infant at an amusement park. She was with a large Biker fellow, multiple rings in his ears, black leather jacket, tattoos on his huge biceps. As intimidating as he looked, he was cheerfully toying with the kid, who was most definitely not his biological offspring.

Susan, who knew all the gossip in town, whispered to me that he was the patron of a raunchy establishment a bit out of town called the Golden Whip. She added, moving closer to my ears, rumors had it there was a torture chamber in the basement.

We laughed at the sight of this odd pair playing so tenderly with the black infant, in stark contrast to their looks and nighttime activities.


Your feedback will be greatly appreciated. I might send a free sample of tx34 to the reader with the best suggestion on how he would use it.

12