Hormone Hannah

Story Info
Pregnant Hannah would do anything for her husband.
8.6k words
4.2
34k
51
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
amyyum
amyyum
1,784 Followers

I always considered myself a basically average woman. According to most males I interfaced with I did have a better butt and legs than normal, and got a college degree (from the 101st rated university in the US) so I must be a little more intelligent than usual, but everything else about my looks, personality, libido, and brain were completely average.

Because I was so average I was quite surprised when shortly after college a categorically good-looking, intelligent, and fit guy named Brian Richardson took a real interest in me. He was by far the sexiest and smartest guy who had ever asked me out and I fell for him quickly. Because of my attraction to him my libido increased from average to above average, and I did my best to satisfy him in the sack. That included doing Kegel exercises twice each day, including once each day with a device that enhances the results of those exercises, so that I had outstanding pc muscle strength and control -- which Brian really appreciated..

Since I wasn't a fool I gladly became Hannah Richardson, nee Snell, when Brian asked me to marry him within a year after our first date.

Brian and I had an excellent loving relationship; he was the most important thing in my life. With the two of us working -- me as an analyst for a financial company, and he as an entrepreneur in a business that he set up with three other guys -- we had virtually all of the material possessions that we desired. Of course there are always minor problems in a marriage, and ours was no exception, but the main thing was that we really did love each other and never went to bed with an unresolved issue. We always told each other that we would do anything for the other; I know that I meant it, and I'm sure that Brian did too.

One unpleasant thing that happened several times that pissed both Brian and I off was that a guy named Derek -- I never bothered to learn his surname or anything about him -- hit on me during three parties at a mutual friend's house. I don't know why he hit on me because, as I said, I consider my looks average, but he was a total ass. The third time I even had to knee him in the balls. I never told Brian that at the time because I thought that he might kill the guy.

There was another thing that wasn't pleasant for me, but I was usually able to avoid. I didn't like the three other guys that Brian had set up his business with. I considered two of them smarmy, and the third pompous. Since I only had to deal with them on occasion I didn't say anything to Brian about my feelings -- maybe I should have.

***********

About three years into our happy marriage two things happened in fairly quick succession.

The first was that I got pregnant. I had a minor illness that unbeknown to me negated the effect of my birth control pills so that when we went at it hot and heavy after I recovered from my minor illness to make up for our lack of sex while I was ill I quickly got pregnant. While the timing wasn't perfect, neither of us were sad about it because we wanted kids anyway, so that was only a minor blip.

This first blip did seem to have a dramatic effect on my libido, however; it increased significantly. After about three weeks of virtually raping Brian every night, including milking him dry with my pc muscles, he playfully begged for mercy. My increased libido must have put out pheromones too because it seemed like half the guys that I came into contact with once I was about nine weeks pregnant seemed to figuratively sniff my pussy.

The second thing that happened was way, way more serious, and really bad, not good like my pregnancy. Brian was arrested. I found that out when I was in my tenth or eleventh week of pregnancy when I came home from work and saw FBI agents had roped off our house with crime scene tape and were moving electronics and documents out of it. When I questioned the lead agent he showed me their warrant and told me that Brian had been arrested. He apparently wasn't interested in telling me anything else, but because of the shock to my system and my pregnancy I dissolved into tears. A sympathetic female agent took pity on me, told me where Brian was and when I could likely see him, and convinced the lead guy to let me stay in our house that night.

As bad as that first night was, things got way worse.

I wasn't able to see Brian in jail for two days. His bail had been set at $3,000,000 which I might have been able to get the 10% of for a bail bondsman except that the Federal Government had all of our bank accounts frozen and even our house and Brian's car seized. Fortunately my car was in my name alone and I had a small bank account in my name that the Government couldn't touch. I was able to move all of my personal property, and all of Brian's clothes and things that the Government didn't consider valuable, out of our house into storage.

I found out from Brian's indictment that he was being charged with a violation of the Federal RICO statute, and assorted other crimes. When I went to see him in jail he vigorously defended himself, told me that he was innocent, and that it appeared that his "partners" may be trying to frame him since they were not being charged even though they were all principals in the same company. Somehow that didn't surprise me.

I never doubted that Brian was innocent and I pledged to him that I would do anything within my power to see that he got off and our happy life was restored.

I took a few days off work to try and find a suitable attorney for Brian since the two court appointed attorneys looked like they had been out of law school less than a week. Without economic resources it was difficult. I thought that I might be able to swing it with one prominent attorney by pledging my 401(k) account and have half of my salary immediately sent to him. More bad news nixed that.

When I got back to work after a few days off I was called into the Executive V. P.'s office. He tried to sound sympathetic but it came out as about as sincere as a wolf apologizing to a ewe for eating her lamb. The asshole fired me; "We can't have our reputation stained by your husband's transgressions," was the killing line. He gave me a document to sign that said that if I was given a month's severance pay and my remaining annual leave was paid to me and that my health insurance continued until I delivered that I wouldn't sue. While shell-shocked I was at least smart enough to just leave his office in tears, with a copy of the paper, but without signing it.

I had a pity party for myself for a few days, trying to be strong when I went to see Brian as often as the jail would let me, and was having a hard time holding it together. Apparently fate was trying to shovel as much shit upon me as possible since I was facing yet another problem -- my libido was skyrocketing and Brian was in jail unable to help me out.

I made an appointment with my OB/GYN to find out what the hell was going on with my body.

*************

I had great confidence in Dr. Ruth Williams, my OB/GYN. She had been practicing for about twenty years, had a kind manner, was obviously very intelligent, and was universally loved and respected by her patients. She was well aware of my body, hormone levels, and excellent general health before I got pregnant so she was in a position to properly evaluate the changes.

After explaining everything that had happened over the last few weeks -- which I did just for background information, although I was pleased with how understanding and sympathetic she was -- I told her about my increased libido. She took a number of samples from various parts of my body -- including my blood -- and gave me a thorough physical. She put a rush on the lab work and had me return two days later, allowing double the amount of time that she usually did for her appointments.

After initial pleasantries Ruth -- which is what she insisted that I call her -- got right to the point.

"Hannah, your levels of the hormones estrogen and progesterone are the highest I have ever seen in someone at your stage of pregnancy, and will only continue to increase as you move into the second and third trimesters. These high hormone levels have led to increased blood flow and sensitivity in your breasts and genitals which is responsible in large part for your higher levels of arousal," she started out.

I gulped as she continued.

"As I said in your case your libido will almost certainly get even higher and not just because of your levels of hormones. Normally a pregnant woman produces more estrogen during her pregnancy than the entire rest of her life when not pregnant. In your case it is likely to be 3-4 times the amount when not pregnant. Also during pregnancy women normally gain about three pounds of blood, most of which ends up flowing through the lower half of your body. That extra flow can also increase libido, which it likely will in your case."

I groaned.

"This might be a good thing -- except for the fact that your husband is unavailable. I can only recommend that masturbation will help somewhat, but you still may have difficult times ahead."

I groaned again. "Is there any good news?"

"Well my complete physical of you has pointed out two important things, one that is definitely good, and the other which most women and their husbands seem to like but may not be good in your situation," Ruth responded.

"Give me the 'may not be good in my situation' news first," I sighed.

"Your breast size increase is much more dramatic for your stage of pregnancy, on the threshold of the second trimester, than is normal. While virtually every pregnant woman goes up one cup size during pregnancy you've already increased from a B to a C++, and are likely to end up on the high side of a D cup before you deliver."

"Great," I thought to myself. "I'll have big leaking boobs that men will drool over while my husband is in jail; can more shit be piled on?"

I sighed heavily and said "All right, how about the good news.

"The good news is that you are in excellent health and your pelvic floor muscles -- often called your pc muscles -- are in truly fantastic shape. While that is great for sexual health in general, and something that I'm sure your husband has appreciated..." that probably caused me to turn beet red and I definitely started sweating "... for your pregnancy and afterward that will be particularly outstanding. Not only should that make your pregnancy easier but strong pelvic floor muscles support your reproductive organs and control bladder and bowel function and yours will prevent pelvic organ prolapse and other related symptoms after giving birth," Ruth concluded with a smile.

"Thank God for small favors," I thought to myself, forcing a smile of my own.

"Two more things before I let you go," Ruth continued. "Right now you have had perfect weight gain. Given your pre-pregnancy metabolism it is likely that you will continue to have the pregnancy glow that you presently have and will gain enough weight but not too much. However, the only thing that is likely to harm that is stress; you need to do something to relieve your stress level."

"But what?" I pondered aloud.

Ruth gave me several typical techniques for handling stress, including active physical activity as strenuous my pregnancy would allow, deep breathing exercises, and talk therapy with a psychologist. Then, what turned out to be the most helpful advice that anyone has ever given me -- "Most importantly, you need to take charge of your situation and develop a tempered steel attitude. You have to decide that you're going to conquer your and your husband's problems, and you need to do anything that you can to accomplish that goal."

My head snapped up when she said that. She stared at me with ice blue eyes almost like she was communicating with mental telepathy and imbuing me with her strength and resolve. She gave me a strong, long hug, with another icy stare said "Get my pamphlet on exercises for preggos from my receptionist," then drew me in for another hug and whispered "Kick ass!"

As I left Dr. Williams' office, with my exercise pamphlet and another one for nutrition, and a reminder for my next appointment, instead of a five foot six 115 pound (pre-pregnancy) woman I felt like Paul Bunyan. While I could no longer afford a health club membership, I got our home exercise equipment out of storage and brought it to my apartment and exercised to the limit that afternoon. The day after next was a court hearing brought by Brian's two novice attorneys for a bail reduction, and after that I was going to do whatever I could to get my and Brian's happy lives back!

**************

For the first time I wore a maternity to the court hearing. Even though I had just started my second trimester -- maybe even that day -- I had started getting a baby bump and I was proud to be pregnant with Brian's child and I wanted everyone to know it.

I got to the courtroom at 9:30 for a 10:00 a. m. hearing; I was glad that I did. The 9:30 case was on a motion that had both criminal and civil ramifications, something that in my very limited experience (mostly just watching all sorts of legal dramas on TV) I had never heard of before.

The attorney for the criminal defendant, who was also the civil plaintiff, was a younger, better-looking version of Perry Mason, the fictional best lawyer of all-time. While he wasn't as good looking as Brian, he was close, including having an athletic build and being only a couple of inches shorter than Brian; he was maybe five years older than Brian and me. He was aggressive without being obnoxious, demonstrated intelligence without pomposity, and was ruthless while simultaneously exhibiting an aura of humanity. I had to chuckle when I heard his name -- "Jim Justice" -- perfect for an attorney!

The judge, clearly impressed by Justice's presentation, ruled for his client in both the criminal and civil cases. As attorney Justice was leaving the front of the courtroom he noticed me and smiled. I smiled back. After that I lost contact with him because I saw Brian coming into the courtroom along with the prosecutor for his case.

I was thrilled to see Brian -- who hadn't been beaten down in the slightest by his time in jail, with his head held high and his beautiful green eyes sparkling.

I was aghast at the sight of the prosecutor.

The prosecutor was that fucking pervert Derek -- the ugly toad who I had once kneed in the balls to dissuade him from aggressively hitting on me. I found out his last name for the first time -- Barnes.

Unlike the last case that I had just witnessed, this hearing was a disaster for the criminal defendant. Brian's attorneys were just as bad as I thought they'd be -- maybe even worse. Derek was an aggressive complete asshole, even making the snide comment (which fortunately the judge called him on) "It's his problem that he knocked up his wife, not the Government's," in response to a statement by Brian's attorney in attempting to get a reduction in bail because his wife was pregnant.

The judge denied the bail reduction motion -- and the asshole Derek had the audacity to sneer at me as he walked past when exiting the courtroom.

It took me a few minutes to compose myself before I left the courtroom, after an unsuccessful attempt to say something to Brian.

Fortunately the asshole was long gone before I exited the courtroom otherwise I may have kicked him in the balls again and this time gotten arrested.

Even more fortunately, as I left the courtroom Jim Justice approached me.

"Hi, I'm Jim Justice," he smiled, handing me his card which I took in my left hand. "Are you Brian Richardson's pregnant wife?"

"I am," I replied after a short stunned delay, "Hannah Richardson."

"Nice to meet you Hannah," he continued, offering his warm firm hand, which I shook returning his warm firm grip.

"I'm sorry that your husband doesn't seem to be properly represented," he said. "He should have gotten a bail reduction."

"I'm more sorry than you are -- I wish that he had an attorney as skilled as you are; you did a remarkable job in the case before Brian's," I replied.

"Thank you," he smiled. "Tell you what," he continued. "Give me the weekend to check the court filings on Brian's case and then why don't you come to see me Monday at noon. Maybe there is something I can do to help."

I was both flabbergasted and elated. "I...I...I'd really like that," I stammered.

"When you come to see me bring me all of the documents that you can find relating to your husband's business and any other information that you think might be relevant. My address is on my card," he said, pointing to the item in my left hand.

"I have to run -- I have a 10:30 hearing in another courtroom, but I look forward to seeing you Monday," he smiled, and then turned tail and swiftly walked off.

I was stoked later that morning and that afternoon. I had another intense workout session, ate an appropriate lunch, worked out again after my food digested, and then started to look through all of the papers I had removed from our house that the Feds didn't take.

***************

I was excited when I got to Jim Justice's law firm's luxurious office a little before noon on Monday. The receptionist immediately escorted me into an ornate conference room. My first thought was "What am I doing here? There is no way that I can afford this guy; I couldn't even pay for his share of the overhead, let alone his compensation."

Even though my distraught thought lasted only a few seconds, Justice entered the room before I completed it, followed by another guy. "Hannah," Justice said with a big smile, "this is Peter Baker. He's the only attorney ever to kick my butt. His firm is two floors above mine in this same building and he is here to consult with us."

Peter looked to be about five years older than Jim, was shorter and stockier but had penetrating eyes with clear intelligence behind them, as well as a smile almost as big as Jim's. "Pleased to meet you Hannah," he grinned, offering his hand which was almost as warm and firm as Jim's had been when I shook it at the courthouse.

"Likewise," I grinned in return.

"I hope that you don't mind that I'm having lunch brought in so that we can get as much done as possible today," Jim said, the words barely out of his mouth when a man and woman in catering outfits brought in a selection of sandwiches, drinks, and side dishes. Both Jim and Peter impressed me with how nicely they treated the catering staff.

Once the caterers left I stuttered "Jim, and Peter, it's nice of you to meet with me, but I have to tell you right off the bat that I don't have the money to even pay your individual overhead in a place like this let alone..."

I was unable to finish my thought because Jim interrupted in a pleasant manner "Let's not talk about compensation right now; let's talk about the case first. No charge for our time for the next two hours."

Jim and Peter were really quick studies. They had meticulously analyzed the papers on file in Brian's case before we met, and readily absorbed all of the information in the documents that I gave them, all the while eating lunch, asking me questions, and bouncing ideas off of each other.

They were very interested when I told them about my contentious relationship with prosecutor Derek Barnes.

They were even more interested when I told them what I thought about Brian's "partners" in his business.

Their faces lit up when I told them about being fired and showed them the agreement that my employer tried to coerce me to sign (including the provision that they would stop my health insurance if I didn't sign which Jim told me was contrary to Federal Law) -- but that I had not.

After we had eaten lunch and discussed things for about ninety minutes they left the room with an "Excuse us, but we need to consult about something." I saw them smiling, talking, and gesticulating in the hallway, then I saw Peter walk to the elevators. Jim returned shortly thereafter.

amyyum
amyyum
1,784 Followers