Hormone Hannah

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
amyyum
amyyum
1,784 Followers

"Hannah, Peter went to get a contingency fee agreement for him to represent you in a suit against your former employer for wrongful termination. I strongly urge you to accept it when he offers it to you -- after you look it over carefully and ask any questions."

"That's wonderful, Jim," I earnestly replied.

"Now, I hope that you will answer some personal questions from me, Hannah."

"OK..." I sighed.

"How far along are you in your pregnancy?"

"I just entered the second trimester a few days ago, maybe even the day that I saw you in the courthouse."

"How is your pregnancy proceeding?"

"My doctor says that I'm very healthy -- the only thing that she's worried about is the stress I'm under given Brian's arrest, the Government seizing our house and most of our assets, and my firing."

"Uh...I'm reluctant to ask this and of course you can decline...but I assure you...uh...that it's relevant...uh," Jim stammered while turning red. I didn't think that the guy I saw in the courtroom cold ever have a hard time getting words out and it made me smile inwardly. "Uh...would you agree to let your doctor talk to me about your pregnancy?"

I thought that was a bizarre question; however, at the same time I thought that it might be relevant because he might not want to represent Brian if I would develop all sorts of complications during pregnancy. After a long delay, where I stared into his eyes and he looked uncomfortable, I replied "If you think that you can help Brian and me, sure."

He got a relieved look on his face, smiled, and said "I'll be right back."

Jim and Peter came back into the conference room at the same time. Peter handed me what Jim said he was getting -- a contingency fee agreement to represent me against my ex-employer. For ⅓ the proceeds of a judgment or settlement his firm would advance all expenses and either he or one of his associates would handle all matters, without any cost to me whatsoever. If the outcome was less than, or more than, $150,000 - $250,000 (I had no idea I could get that much, but smiled inwardly at the prospect) then his firm would only be entitled to 1/4, not ⅓.

I was surprised at the simplicity of the contract, and how easily understandable it was, and with his answers to my questions. Jim called a paralegal into the office and she notarized Peter's and my signatures. She waited while Jim presented me with another simple document, authorization for him and him alone to talk to Dr. Ruth Williams, my OB/GYN, and get any information from her related to my pregnancy. Jim and I both signed it, notarized by the paralegal.

After the paralegal left the room I inquired "Thank you, Peter for handling my civil suit; now what do the two of you think about Brian's case?"

"Both Peter and I think that Brian is being set up," Jim replied. "However, there is lots of work to do before we can possibly get him off, and we will require the expertise of a couple of P Is. However, before we talk about actual representation we need to do some analysis -- no charge."

I was so thrilled when I left Jim's office I spontaneously gave both Jim and Peter big hugs. They looked pleased, though slightly chagrinned. I had hope for the first time since I saw the crime scene tape at my house.

There was a problem as I rode down on the elevator, however. My pussy started leaking. Just from hugging two alpha males my pregnancy-enhanced hormones and associated increased libido were playing havoc with my body. I was only able to snap out of it before fluid ran like a gusher down my thighs by thinking of that toad Derek Barnes -- resulting in an involuntary shiver.

************

While I was still confused as to why Jim wanted to talk to Dr. Williams, I gave Ruth a call and told her that my written permission was coming, and that it was legit. She thought it unusual but was glad to help especially since Jim promised to talk to her only by phone and only at times completely convenient to her.

Within a week after my meeting with Jim and Peter, one of Peter's associates hand delivered a copy of the civil complaint against my former employer that Peter had drafted. I signed off on it and it was filed and served the next day.

During this time I felt great physically -- pregnancy really seemed to agree with me -- and I got compliments about my appearance from both friends and strangers, and lots of leers or double-takes from men, both young and old. Always having considered myself of average looks this confused me.

What confused me even more was what to do about my ever-increasing libido. I even went to see Ruth again only a month after my consult where she told me about the high hormone levels in my body. She confirmed that my hormones were then at an even higher level, wasn't surprised that I now had to wear a D-cup bra, nor by how horny I felt, and she smiled when telling me about her two conversations with Jim Justice.

I saw Brian in jail as often as I could. He was getting more and more disgusted with his incompetent attorneys and was pleased that I was working on getting him better -- no, not just better, but great -- ones. Jail had still not beaten him down in the slightest. The only problem was that I was so horny when I left him it was all that I could do not to rape some even halfway-decent looking random guy on the street as I returned to my apartment.

It was about a week after my second consult with Dr. Williams when Jim Justice contacted me again. "Hannah -- is there someplace private that I can meet with you to talk about Brian's case?"

"Sure -- do you mind coming to my apartment? It's only about twenty minutes from your office," I replied.

"Sounds great -- how about tomorrow, 10 a. m.?"

"See you then I chuckled."

I had a bad night after my conversation with Jim. I had all of these erotic dreams, and gave my vibrator a real workout despite the fact that I had pushed my body as far as I dared in exercising that afternoon and should have been wiped out.

When Jim arrived at 10 a. m. he had a briefcase, a smile, and wide eyes. "You look really, really good, Hannah. Pregnancy certainly agrees with you," he said after giving me a quick hug.

Actually, I wish that I had avoided the hug. Jim looked really good to me too, and I had to think of Derek Barnes again to keep my pussy from gushing.

Jim and I drank iced tea and munched on some biscotti as he explained what the strategy should be for handling Brian's criminal case, what investigations and discovery (I guess that they call it "disclosure" in criminal cases) needed to be done, and possible civil actions that Brian could take if exonerated.

His plan truly seemed great to me; he was definitely one of the smartest people that I had ever met in my life, with an undergraduate degree from Northwestern, a law degree from Stanford, and an advanced law degree from Columbia. After I expressed my enthusiasm his demeanor changed.

After an extended loud sigh he said "Hannah, what I'm about to tell you now needs to be kept confidential for reasons that you will see when I talk to you. I need you to sign this confidentiality agreement," he continued, pulling a one page document out of his briefcase.

This document, like the others with Peter and him that I had signed, was simple with no legalese. It basically said that what he was going to tell me in the next forty five minutes would be recorded by mutual consent and that I could never tell anyone about it. I was interested, curious, and intrigued (maybe those words all mean the same thing, but regardless I wanted to know what was so secret), so he and I both signed. He video recorded both of us signing using his iPhone, then he started a small tape recorder.

"Hannah -- I belong to a group of men who have a common situation. You might even call what we have a condition, a predilection, or an obsession. We're preggofiles," he stated, barely making eye contact.

I laughed. "What's a preggofile? I've never heard of that."

"Uh...most people haven't," he gulped. "Preggophilia, also known as maiesiophilia or maieusophoria, is a sexual interest or activity that is outside of what traditional society considers normal or conventional -- involving an intense sexual attraction to pregnant women and their bodies. One who has Preggophilia is commonly known as a preggofile, although psychiatrists probably have another name for it."

"Oh," was my surprised and not-too-intelligent reply.

"There are two types; the type that I am is a discriminating preggofile, meaning that I do not have an obsession with any pregnant woman regardless of looks. I only am attracted to otherwise sexy pregnant women like yourself."

This last statement was delivered with the most uncomfortable look I have ever seen on a man's face. He gulped, and then continued.

"There are also indiscriminate preggofiles who want sex with any pregnant woman regardless of her looks."

"Why are you telling me this?" I asked, conjuring up a stern expression.

Jim gave a long sigh. "If I, and two preggofile private investigators who are associates of mine," he continued, handing me too photos of two young good-looking guys "can have sex with you on a regular basis during your pregnancy they will do all of the investigative work necessary to clear Brian, and Peter will represent him in his criminal case in court."

It later struck me as really odd that the first response I had to this astounding revelation was not "How dare you," or "get the fuck out of here," or something similar -- but rather was "Why wouldn't you represent him?"

"Uh...I can't; the canons of ethics preclude me from having sex with a client or a client's wife. Peter is also a preggofile, and I've represented pregnant women or their spouses who he's had a sexual relationship with. I can assure you that he really is at least as good as I am in court."

I was strangely calm, not upset as I would have expected if someone told me at some earlier time in my life that I would confront this scenario.

"I know from my talks with Dr. Williams -- remember that you gave me permission to do so -- that your libido is almost out of control from your pregnancy. I promise you that Zach and Walker -- the two investigators that I gave you photos of -- and myself will treat you with respect, have STD-free reports, and are the epitome of discretion and hopefully will fill your needs.'

I delayed a response for a while. Unfortunately this delay caused my mind to work overtime and seemingly ramp up my hormones, starting my pussy to leak. I finally gained control and asked "So do we sign some sort of contract?"

"Peter and Brian sign a contract. The only thing unusual about the representation agreement will be that he can withdraw at any time, but that is only if you go back on an agreement to indulge my obsession -- which will not be stated in the agreement for obvious reasons, and that Brian will not be told about unless you tell him," Jim responded, with another big gulp.

"How much would the investigators and Peter charge otherwise with a case as complicated as this?" I queried.

"It's hard to estimate in advance but most likely between two and 2.5 million dollars if it went to trial," Jim replied.

After another minute or two of silence, during which my hormones continued to rage, making rational thought difficult, Jim said. "Why don't you take some time to think about it? In the meantime I'll leave a written version of the plan I laid out with you and you can keep it even if you don't agree."

As Jim turned off the recorder I thought "Yeah, like the two bozos now representing Brian could really implement your plan."

Jim put his papers away, got up, and gave me a hesitant smile. I stood up, and then made the mistake of giving him a cautious hug.

The cautious hug was my undoing.

Obviously his talking about his Preggophilia had excited him because even with a tentative hug his rock hard cock made its presence known. That combined with the ungodly amount of estrogen and progesterone rampaging through my body like the Amazon combined to cause me to groan and unconsciously stroke my hand over his crotch, and push my pregnancy-enhanced tits into his chest. The last somewhat rational thought that I had was Dr. Williams' last words to me after my first consultation with her: "You have to decide that you're going to conquer your and your husband's problems, and you need to do anything that you can to accomplish that goal."

I was later able to consciously recall what happened next, but at the time I don't remember any conscious thought -- just reaction. Shortly after I pushed my D-cup boobs into contact with Jim's chest I was in doggy position on the couch in my living room, my body fully exposed, as Jim's steel cock pistoned in and out of my anxious cunt while he simultaneously massaged my tits. By the time that he grunted his discharge into my vagina as I squeezed my supreme pc muscles to help him along I had already cum three times and was rendered essentially comatose by my fourth orgasm in response to his ejaculation.

After we recovered Jim apparently carried me to my bed, sucked my tits for an indeterminate amount of time, and when my eyes were open even if my brain wasn't fully functional with a grin asked "Is your answer 'yes' to our arrangement."

"OK," I smiled in response.

He kissed me on the lips, covered my naked body with a sheet, and then I assumed that he dressed and left, although I can't say that I really noticed it.

I woke up about an hour after Jim left. Despite guilt seeping up in the back of my mind I felt the best that I had since I saw the crime scene tape the day that Brian was arrested.

I went to see Brian in jail the next day. "You look spectacular," he grinned like a possum as we sat across from each other on the uncomfortable picnic-type table in the jail.

"Thank you Brian," I blushed, "it's probably only because you've seen only guys for a long time."

"Not so, babe; I really mean it. Whatever you're doing, keep it up," he replied.

The thought "I don't think that he'd say that if he knew what I did yesterday to make me glow," quickly ran through my mind, but I didn't dwell on it. Instead I gave him the good news. "I got you a hot shot attorney to handle your case -- he's also handling my civil suit against my former employer."

"What's his name?" Brian excitedly asked, continuing with some gallows humor: "I'll end up in jail for a hundred years if those two clowns I've got now keep representing me."

"His name is Peter Baker of Winston, Baker and Fortis," I replied.

"Are you shitting me? I've heard of them! They're considered one of the top two firms in the city. How can we possibly afford it?" he excitedly responded.

I had a good answer prepared for that question.

"I made a deal for my contingency fee civil suit that will also cover most of the criminal case, and I think that my recovery in the civil suit can handle the rest."

Brian and I talked for the next twenty minutes or so about the plan Jim Justice had laid out for me. As our time was almost up Brian asked "How are you doing with your horniness?"

I blushed; then while I honestly answered, I didn't answer completely. "My vibrator is getting a workout, and I think about you constantly. I need to spring you as soon as I can."

We gave each other air kisses, and we both left with satisfied smiles on our faces.

************

Jim was true to his word. Peter signed an engagement letter with Brian and Zach and Walker started their investigations. That is they started their investigations two days after I told Brian about Peter representing him when they came to my apartment together on a Friday night. Both were polite nice-looking guys, Walker a year or two older than I was, Zach maybe Jim's age. Unlike Jim they didn't have the same ethical considerations so I actually signed a contract with them leaving the compensation spelled out as "One dollar and other good and valuable consideration," and with the proviso that they could cancel at any time, which they would do, of course, only if I stopped providing the "other good and valuable consideration."

That Friday night was the first (and last) time that I had ever been double-teamed. I probably couldn't have done it except that seeing Brian and remembering the reaming that Jim had given me left me incapable of controlling my hormone-induced actions. I sucked Walker's cock while he fondled my tits and Zach pummeled my pussy from behind. After two mammoth discharges and a half hour of light banter while they recovered they switched positions. I was totally wiped out, but sexually satisfied, when they left about a half hour after their second ejaculations. If they were telling the truth they were at least as satisfied as I was by our encounter.

My arrangement with the preggofiles worked out very well, even though I did have bouts of guilt or self-loathing, and I never tried to fool myself that I wasn't a whore. Every time I did have one of those unpleasant bouts or thoughts, however, I would think about how well both my civil suit and Brian's defense were coming and that I really was doing whatever I could to help Brian.

I treated Jim especially well since I knew that even though he was technically not representing Brian he was definitely assisting Peter and his associates in working on Brian's case, and they were overwhelming Derek Barnes and his staff.

Starting about six weeks into my second trimester I had a daily routine that really worked for me. My typical day was: counting night and an afternoon nap I slept nine hours; I exercised as strenuously as my condition allowed for two or three hours; I saw Brian, talked to him on the phone, and/or worked on his case for three or four hours including meeting with Peter or his associates and Zach and Walker about it, or bouncing ideas and questions off of Jim; I had intense sex in my apartment for two or three hours (three times a week with Jim, twice a week each with Zach and Walker); I worked on my civil suit for an hour or two; I had lunch and/or dinner with one or more girl friends for two hours; and any remaining time I ran errands, cleaned my apartment, or did other domestic chores.

About the time that I started my trimester I went to an important hearing in Brian's case. Peter figuratively kicked the shit out of a completely frustrated Derek Barnes, who I smiled widely at as he stormed out of the courtroom after losing two motions, one about what he needed to turn over to Brian's defense team, and another about background information on Brian's three business partners.

The night of that hearing Jim stayed over in my apartment. Jim's sky-high enthusiasm for having sex with me got me even more motivated than my insanely elevated hormone levels. Before 8 a. m. the next morning I had fucked him once cowgirl, then reverse cowgirl; he proved himself almost a contortionist by fucking my tits without harming my stomach; he ate me to three orgasms, and I gave him a blowjob. Even though there was no love involved, to say that we were both happy with the intense physical satisfaction of the arrangement would be a gross understatement.

Zach and Walker were also very happy with our arrangement. While I didn't want them to double-team me again, they were more than satisfied with the two sessions per week that I had with each of them. Their happiness was clear from the highly-motivated excellent investigative work that they did for Brian.

When I was getting to my eighth month of my pregnancy I was happy with how the civil and criminal cases were going, but I really, really wanted Brian to be out of jail before our little girl was born. I was especially concerned her birth might be before the due date for a number of reasons.

I had heard -- and Dr. Williams even cautiously confirmed -- that intense sex can induce labor. I read, and Dr. Williams somewhat confirmed, that nipple stimulation and orgasm release the hormone oxytocin, which is the natural form of pitocin (a drug used to augment labor). I was also told that the prostaglandins in semen may also help ripen the cervix, softening it to stretch. Considering how much my nipples were being stimulated and how much semen was being deposited into me every week by three horny appreciative guys, I was sure that I might deliver a week or two early.

amyyum
amyyum
1,784 Followers