Hormone Therapy Ch. 12

Story Info
Tourist #100: Francesca (+Carlie and Melissa as appetizers).
4.8k words
4.53
4.4k
4

Part 12 of the 21 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 12/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My trip to Mexico had certainly been very 'productive'. Not only had I greatly increased my 'virgin count' and filled another box with trophies, but I had also put dozens of babies into unsuspecting women; not to mention some of the most intense sex of my life and hours of incredibly erotic porn to watch. The airline industry had to replace, temporarily at least, two pregnant flight attendants - which should not cause immediate global concern. The Mexican school system had to deal with a scandal involving a group of pregnant students, but outrage would eventually be replaced by joy over the newborns.

As an organized scientist, I filed every movie of my sex adventures, every picture of my conquests, along with their names, addresses, birthdays, and social media accounts, in an ever-expanding database. Regularly, I checked the social media feeds of all my conquests for pregnancies or babies, adding to the database of my offspring.

Whenever I had a free minute (and sperm in my balls), I knocked up a few more tourists in the bathrooms of fancy restaurants and hotels. It was inevitable that eventually other women using the restroom would bust us. I learned that a quick spritz of tx34 could turn a problem into an opportunity, namely a hot threesome.

Being in the ladies' room was a perfect safeguard against male interference, which had allowed to avoid problems with clueless male partners waiting upstairs. As exciting and 'productive' as they were, these routine quickies were becoming rather dull, making me increasingly selective with my choice of sex partners.

Today I celebrated my 100th victim. To mark the occasion, I had been trying to find someone special for several days without success. Finally, I had spotted the perfect target, a strikingly beautiful, gracile, and tall woman with magnificent bust, apparently on a trip with a man about twenty years her senior. I had seen her on many magazine covers: Her name was Francesca, reported to be 22 years old. She was currently one of the most beautiful and thought-after fashion models according to tabloid reports.

I waited patiently for her visit to the ladies' room. Our quickie in the bathroom was one of the best ever: her pussy was extremely tight (almost like a virgin), her athletic butt muscles were milking my dick with a lot of strength, her orgasmic face was angelic, her big tits firm and smooth, her toned body flawless, her thin muscular legs impossibly long.

As always, I had enjoyed looking in the mirror as I banged her from behind, mesmerized by her bouncing jugs. To celebrate the anniversary, I held back to give her series of earthshattering orgasms before I released a massive load of cum into her fertile womb. After our fuck she had collapsed over the sink. While she was recuperating, I had retrieved her slip and my disguised cameras. She was so out of it that I managed to get some additional pictures of her dripping count and even her ID, credit card, and anything else I could find in her purse. On impulse, I grabbed her room key card before retreating to my table.

I finished my salad and waited for her to return. She took quite a few minutes - I guess she needed to fix her makeup and to clean up. She seemed to walk uncomfortably with no panties and filled to the brim with cum. The chair was sure to be stained later from the sperm dripping out of her, I mused.

Back at the table, she tried her best to carry on the conversation with her husband but could not resist glancing towards me with burning desire in her eyes. When he excused himself to go to the bathroom a little later, I walked over to her table and squeezed her nipples while kissing her deeply on the mouth.

She accepted the kiss for a few seconds too long to make her protests sound convincing. I proceeded to finger her dripping cunt under the table, much to her delight, hidden from view by my body. Short as it may have been, our quicky downstairs had brought her the best orgasm of her life - the best six, to be exact, one after the other, sending her lust to unknown heights.

She was by no means satisfied. It took less than a minute of rubbing my fingers over her clit with vigor before her whole body cramped up. Finally, her legs trembled from a powerful orgasm that made her eyes roll back. She had to stifle her cry of joy by bringing her cotton napkin to her face!

Out of the corner of my eye I could see her husband coming back. I whispered to her, "I want more of you." She blushed deeply and looked at me with eyes filled with lust. I disappeared from the restaurant before her husband could see me, leaving her behind, breathing heavily and flushed.

I strolled to their hotel, the city's most exclusive 5-star establishment, to treat my 100th anniversary girl to a proper fuck. My spontaneous plan was to book a room close to hers so I could snatch her while he slept. At the reception desk I was forced to wait for an American couple and their two beautiful teenage daughters. They had booked adjoining rooms, but the hotel switched them, so they ended up in rooms on different floors. They made quite a fuss about it, but eventually had to give in, smoothed over by vouchers for the bar.

I was tempted to ditch Francesca and seduce these two youngsters, Carlie, and Melissa. I overheard them saying their goodnights to their parents as they headed off to their respective rooms. Interestingly, these two delicious girls were given a room not far from where Francesca and her husband slept.

I wondered if I could have both of those hotties as well as Francesca. Both were within the legal age of consent, as I had learned when they gave their date of birth to the reception. Before it was my turn at the check in desk, I withdrew to the bar to contemplate. Perhaps I didn't need a room of my own after all? From the corner of my eye, I spotted Francesca and her husband returning. They never noticed me at the bar and headed straight for their room.

An hour later, I had made up my mind and knocked on Carlie and Messila's door, holding my perfume in my hand. Carlie, the older girl, opened the door in her nightgown, apparently not expecting to see a complete stranger. Her braless C-cup breasts were proudly pressing against the thin fabric with youthful firmness, both nipples clearly showing. Those magnificent breast made my dick jump in trousers.

With all my willpower, I tried not to stare at her cleavage, looked at her innocently, feigned surprise, and mumbled, "Wrong door, sorry to interrupt."

Carlie offered an understanding smile. Before she had a chance to close the door, I added, "Have a trial to make up for the inconvenience," and sprayed some perfume on her outstretched wrist before she could object.

Her surprised expression slowly morphed into lust and desire. I noticed the typical reactions to tx34: stiff nipples, flushed cheeks, faster breathing. Our eyes locked and we kept staring at each other for what was clearly an inappropriately long time. She moistened her lips with her tongue in an unconscious gesture.

Keeping eye contact, I raised my hand up to her magnificent breasts and pinched one of those stiff nipples that poked right through the thin material of her nightgown. She gasped but kept staring at me. I repeated the same thing on her other nipple as my right hand slipped under the hem towards her pussy.

When it came in contact with her smooth slit, another gasp escaped her mouth. Eventually she shut her eyes. I stepped in and began to French kiss her gorgeous lips. She reeked of the fresh shower she had just taken. The kiss must have woken her up as she returned it passionately. Her tongue swirled in my mouth, her arms locked around my neck while her hands held on to my head, pushing it so hard against her lips that it almost hurt.

My right hand was still on her naked little pussy, but now I had a finger in her little teen hole and another on her sensitive clit. Between kisses, she moaned. I had slowly pushed her back into the room, closing the door behind us. The camera hidden in my backpack recorded everything from the corner where I had quickly dropped it. I took another small camera from my back pocket and placed it on a sideboard across the room while I pushed her towards the double bed. She was so far into her lust by now that she didn't notice anything of what I was doing.

Before lowering her onto the bed, I had removed her silk nightgown in one swift motion. Underneath was the firm body of a beautiful young teenager. Her breasts were round, full, firm and fully developed, her waist, hips, and thighs as slender as they could only be at that young age.

Before she could fully comprehend what was happening to her, I had my mouth on her clit, sucking on it and swirling my tongue around its base. My index finger entered her incredibly tight pussy again, feeling the now familiar resistance of a virgin. Her orgasm was approaching rapidly, so I picked up the speed and pressure until she began to shake uncontrollably. I struggled to keep my mouth on her clit as her hips moved up and down violently, her body shaking for minutes with an intense climax.

Her screams of pleasure had attracted her younger sister, Melissa, who had been taking a shower. Melissa had opened the bathroom door and peeked in; her naked body hidden behind the door. Her eyes went wide when she saw her sister naked on the bed with a stranger sucking her clit. I looked into her eyes as her sister slowly came down from her high, still trembling and panting. While Melissa and I stared at each other, Carlie baked in her post-orgasmic bliss, lying motionless on her back, appearing almost unconscious, her face covered by a content smile.

I motioned for Melissa to come to the bed. To my complete surprise, she obeyed - even without using tx34! Her hands were covering her breasts and pussy as she approached, maintaining eye contact. I directed Melissa to lie down next to her older sister, Carlie. I slid her hand away from her pussy and began to rub her clit. Melissa looked like a younger version of her sister Carlie: her slightly smaller breasts still puffy, very firm, and perky, a touch of baby fat around her face and hips, and very smooth and tight pussy lips.

Her sister's presence seemed to make her brave enough to let me, a stranger, rub her clit. It didn't take long for it to have the desired effect, and her breathing became shallower. I lowered my lip to her clit and inserted my finger into her tiny pussy. She gasped at the intrusion and made some high-pitched sounds. Carlie slowly came back to reality. Filled with lust and without inhibitions thanks to the magic of tx34, she began to rub her sister's small breasts, placing her mouth on the nipple closest to her.

Now my finger went in and out feverishly, quickly bringing her closer to release. My other hand had returned to Carly's dripping wet hole. We continued like this for a few minutes - climbing higher and higher up on the mountain of lust. When Melissa finally erupted into a wild orgasm, shaking and spasming like crazy, her sister immediately followed with her second release. I tried to prolong their climaxes as long as possible, but after a few minutes of shaking, panting, screaming and moaning, they collapsed, holding each other tightly as their boobies squeezed together.

While they basked in their afterglow, I stripped. As I looked around the room, I saw the pile of their clothes and pocketed the usual trophies. I also retrieved one more camera, a tiny one, which I placed on a small lamp on their bed, giving it a perfect close-up of the activity. I hadn't planned to actually screw them to save my sperms for Francesca - but who could resist a couple of sweet virgins?

I moved between Carlie's legs, pushed them wide open, then positioned my dick on her pussy hole. It was so warm and wet that I began to press down as if it were magnetic. My dick slowly slid into her, tearing her hymen as I went. The exhaustion from her two intense climaxes and the effects of tx34 had reduced her pain threshold enough that she only gasped slightly when her cherry ripped open.

Once I was fully inside her, I enjoyed her tight vagina for a minute before beginning to slowly but steadily fuck her. Her panting and moaning resumed, quickly building up in intensity until she exploded into her third orgasm. This time, I wouldn't give her a chance to recover, but continued to thrust in and out, picking up the pace.

Shortly after, another orgasm hit her, followed by yet more. They blended into one another, making it nearly pointless to count. Her whole body was shaking uncontrollably, trembling the whole time. It was a magnificent sight below me, my cock sliding in and out between her skinny legs, urging her glistening pussy lips in and out, her firm boobs trembling from the spasms running through her body, her head jerking from side to side, her blonde curls a mess by now, sweat running down her body, her hands clutching the sheets. Then the inevitable happened - my cock spurted globule after globule deep into her young womb. I had gone all the way in and was pressing down as hard as I could, letting out a deep, roaring moan of pleasure.

Melissa had been watching us with keen interest, absentmindedly fondling her own titties. With Carlie filled, it was her turn. The many hundreds of fucks in the past months had significantly reduced my recuperation period and boosted sperm production, making me more than ready for yet another round of fucking.

Not only was Melissa one of the most tempting and fuckable teen chicks ever, her willingness without the help of my drug made her all the more tempting. Why had I missed such vixens before? The self-confidence I gained from having seduced over one hundred and fifty of the most beautiful girls in the world had changed me forever. Nevertheless, taking a virgins cherry without using my 'horny drug', was new and exciting.

Grabbing her by the waist, I placed a thick pillow under her ass and spread her legs wide, holding her ankles in my hand. She held them perfectly straight and helped me push them aside. She was highly flexible, perhaps due to training in gymnastics or classical ballet. Whatever it was, it helped a lot to get her into position. My cock rested against her young, smooth snatch. I pressed forward, stretching her out to the limit. It hurt her a lot to have her tight hymen strained.

Without tx34 to numb her perception of pain, she had to take the full brunt of it. She cried out with tears in her eyes. I was going in slowly, but every little bit would make her cry again. Eventually I realized that a single burst of pain was better than a prolonged period of agony. I pressed with all my weight and ripped her hymen open in one swift motion. She cried out from the sharp pain, screaming so loud that I was (almost) worried her parents heard her two floors down.

My cock now rested deep inside of her body, with my balls pressing against her teeny ass. She wept in aftershock and pain. I kissed her head, licked the tears from her eyes and caressed her hair with my hands. I attempted to calm her as much as I could, by telling her how strong she had been, and that she should be very proud to have become a woman.

Eventually she recovered enough that her tears stopped flowing. As I began to move in and out of her very slowly, she squirmed but kept a brave face. Her tight hole felt incredibly erotic, the sight of her puffy and perky tits was intoxicating, her petite body sexy as only small teenagers can be. I grabbed one of her older sister's large boobs with one hand and Melissa's tiny butt with the other, pressing her strongly towards my cock.

I worked slowly, letting her get used to the sensation and get over the pain. It was helpful that her sister Carlie had recovered by now and was still damn horny. She was glowing with desire. She sucked on her younger sister's titties while fingering herself feverously. Her free hand alternated between her sister's body, my butt, and her own tits.

As Melissa witnessed her older sister enjoying successive orgasms, she became increasingly determined to have her own turn at sex. She began to rock her hips forward, meeting my thrusts, gently at first, then with increasing enthusiasm. Her excitement returned and the expression of pain on her face was replaced by lust and desire. After a while, we were engaged in an intense romp, ascending the mountain of pleasure together.

By now our bodies were in perfect sync. She was a natural! In the end, we arrived at the most intense orgasm together, completely unaided by tx34. I shot my load deep into her, delivering baby-making sperm to her fertile young virgin womb, ready to fertilize eggs emerging from her ovaries.

Exhausted, I rolled off Melissa and relaxed between the two sisters. I could not believe my luck to have broken the cherry of a smoking hot teenager without any help of my drug -- next to her just barely older and equally hot older sister. They cuddled up to me, each one pressing one of her boobs into my chest. As I pulled a blanket over us and wrapped my arms around their naked bodies, we drifted off to sleep. I needed a break to recuperate from this intense threesome. We were out for about four hours before I woke up from the alarm on my watch.

I removed the blanket and looked at the two young beauties, admiring their perfectly smooth skin. Cum had oozed out and dried up around their pretty little pussies, giving them that wonderful 'I've been fucked' look. Some blood had trickled out as well, testimony to their popped cherries. After groping their titties, snatches, and buns for a while, I remembered the original target for tonight: Francesca.

Before waking the sisters, I sprayed a generous amount of my special perfume on their snatches. I included Melissa even if she didn't seem to need it. What I had planned for them now required maximum devotion. I allowed tx34 to work its magic before waking them up with a nibble on their bare tits.

Both began groping my body, grabbing my dick, stroking it, hoping to bring me back for a second round of fucking. But I had other plans. I stood up and motioned for them to follow me.

We walked to the door, then into the hallway, completely nude. It was the middle of the night. No one was up. We crossed to Francesca's room. I still had her key card! We silently opened the door and tiptoed into the dark room. Francesca and her husband were lying on either side of the bed, separated by a large distance, asleep.

The sheets appeared to be smooth, which meant they did not have intercourse as they went to bed. I had expected something like this because Francesca had previously been the recipient of a massive load of my cum. I was sure she did not want to risk her husband finding that suspicious substance inside her.

I asked the two adorable youngsters to hide in the bathroom. Once they were out of sight, I sprayed some 'perfume' on Francesca - as well as on her husband, recalling that it lowers male inhibitions - and planted three hidden cameras throughout the room. Then I pulled off the sheets.

Francesca's husband was naked, his willy miserably short, even considering his limp condition. Francesca wore a nightgown and a new lace slip, which I slowly removed and pocketed alongside the one from our 'meeting' in the restaurant bathroom. I lowered my lips to her clit and began to suck.

Pretty soon she was awake and moaning. I covered her mouth with my hand and gestured to her sleeping husband. Realizing what was happening, she gasped and stared at me in terror. I gestured for her to get up very quietly, to which she complied. I led her by the hand into the hallway. She was bewildered but followed.

I had explained to the sisters that once the door closed, they were free to fuck the man in that room all they wanted to, as long as they kept him busy until the sun came up. I had left them a bag of condoms and advised to wear them to protect themselves from pregnancy. I wouldn't want that dork's sperm to compete with mine, although mine had a lead of a few hours.

12