Hormone Therapy Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew that two alluring, sex-crazed and inhibition-free teenagers would have little trouble controlling a 45-year-old man (who lacked any inhibitions of his own). The plan was for the girls to return to their room when the sun rose over the horizon.

I intended to bang Francesca in the girls' room between now and then, and therefore dragged her there. She looked confused but wasn't questioning anything, given her state of arousal. The moment we were inside the room she was on top of me inserting my cock into her waiting pussy. She moaned when it was all the way inside her and her little bum was pressing on my groin.

Then she started to bounce up and down, gyrating with her hips at the same time. I placed my thumb on her clit and massaged it, which immediately led to the first peak. She supported herself on my chest with her outstretched arms and resumed her rodeo on my cock. Her tits jiggled in front of me, her beautiful model face a magnificent display of lust.

She carried on like this for what must have been half an hour, experiencing more than a dozen orgasms. The strength in her hips and legs was impressive. Her butt massaged my cock even tighter than the two young teens. When she finally collapsed after another massive orgasm, I reversed us without letting my cock out of her pussy.

I picked up where she left off, thrusting in and out. I had my hands on her ass cheeks, pushing her into my dick vigorously. She was in permanent state of orgasm now, panting, screaming, shaking. Normally I would have come already, but the previous fucks made me last longer. All the fucking over the past few months had made me develop strong muscles in my back and hips, which made it fairly easy to keep hammering away at a pussy for hours on end. We fucked in this missionary position for another half hour before I decided it was time for the final mission I had planned.

I turned her over and put a pillow under her pussy to make her ass stick out better. She was dripping wet from all the juices she had produced, mixed with a mixture of pre-cum and leftovers from our earlier fuck. It was my goal to fill her second hole this time, so I pressed my wet penis against her butthole.

She gasped and moaned: "Be gentle, please - I am a virgin there."

Accompanied by more moaning, I pushed my way gradually into her incredibly tight rear end. I had never really been into anal, but it was fun for a change, particularly with such a gorgeous model underneath me. Knowing I was her first using the backdoor, added to the thrill.

I allowed her a few seconds to get used to me, then resumed my thrusts. Clearly, anal sex was providing her little pleasure at first. She bit her lips in agony - but appeared committed to seeing this through for my pleasure. After some time, she resumed her moaning, her trembling legs betraying another orgasm. It wouldn't be long before I pressed one last time, holding her tight as I released the fourth load of the night deep into her anal cavity.

I collapsed on top of her, and we both fell asleep, my dick shrinking inside her. Half an hour later, I woke up, slipped out, went to the bathroom to take a nice long shower, cleaning my dick carefully.

When I returned, I repositioned the cameras in the room to get some different angles, then woke her and resumed making love. We continued in every conceivable position, 69, her on top, me on top, reverse cowgirl, raised flagpole scissors, and you name it. I had never experienced such a flexible, energetic woman so receptive to my touches and learning to move in sync with me so quickly.

We exploded into many more orgasms together. It lasted for hours, far beyond the lifetime of tx34 in her system - until the teens finally arrived. They burst into the room having dashed across the corridor naked, knowing that by this time the first people were up. They looked exhausted and were surprised to find us fucking in their bed - which was in total disarray.

Interestingly, I noticed that Francisca's vagina tightened when she saw the naked girls. Was there a bit of bisexual curiosity within her? Whatever it was, it turned her on so much that she attacked me with renewed ferocity. The two girls watched us fuck passionately until we both came together, and I deposited yet another load of semen into the depths of Francesca's pussy. As she recovered, I kissed the girls, fondled them a bit and then sent them to the bathroom to shower. I grabbed my disguised cameras, got dressed and told Francesca to get up.

I escorted her back to her room, unlocked the door with her key card (which I now placed inside on a side table) and ushered her inside. She gasped: her husband was lying on his back, naked, snoring heavily. The sheets were a mess, filled condoms strewn about the bed, one still on his tiny little penis, shining from pussy juice. Those girls sure had worn him out.

Francesca came to her senses after a while and declared: "WTF happened here? That bastard betrayed me!"

I put my hand on her lovely body and held her tightly to me.

"Well, you have not been completely loyal either, my darling, have you? He did use condoms, at least," I laughed.

"Well, yes," she admitted, "but I kept it from him."

Her anger seemed to subside though. I suggested she tell him that she went for a walk in the night when she couldn't sleep - only to return and find used condoms on the bed. She might use his remorse for her advantage. Her memories of our night should let her overcome whatever resentment she felt about his transgression.

I reminded her that these teenage girls were walking sex dolls anyway - no man would be able to resist one of them, let alone both. She agreed with a hint of passion in her eyes that made me wonder again if she wanted the girls for herself.

She took my promise to visit her in London soon. She would be there next week for a modeling job, without her husband, who had to return to his job as a heart surgeon in Paris. She told me to arrange a meeting with her assistant Angela. I took the card with her assistant's number, kissed her goodbye, and quietly collected the cameras while she freshened up in the bathroom. I looked forward watching the footage of those sexy teens getting off on this old guy with his pencil dick.

As I left, I felt that there was something special about Francesca. She was sexy and beautiful like few others, famous, flexible, tight, and passionate. But that was not the main point. We had clicked. It was not a question of if we would meet again, only when. On impulse, I slipped a note with a heart and "always yours" into her purse, completely out of character for me. Was I in love?


Your feedback is greatly appreciated.

12