Hormone Therapy Ch. 14

Story Info
My first 'real' client: Kaia.
2.2k words
4.62
5.3k
4
0

Part 14 of the 21 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 12/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Three more nights with Francesca earned me well over £50,000, including generous tips. The sex became consistently more satisfying; we had become as familiar with each other's bodies as if we were an old couple. I had minimized my dosage of the love enhancing drug, just enough to heighten her arousal and sensitivity. It really didn't matter; the sex we had was just as good with tx34 as without. Tx34 increased her sensitiveness and heightened her lust, yet our emotional connection when we slept together in the absence of the drug more than compensated for the somewhat reduced passion.

It had been the most exhilarating time of my life, which left me emotionally drained, when she eventually had to leave London and return to her regular routine in a villa outside Paris. She would not return for another two or three weeks. I had to admit that I had started to develop strong feelings for her. Was it love? We were both married! I loved my wife, Susan. However, there was this special emotional connection with Francesca, as if she was my soulmate.

I was therefore very excited when, a few days later, my phone buzzed with her assistant's number. Was she returning already? Angela, the assistant, was as blunt as ever asking me if I would be available tonight.

"I am," I replied.

"Limo pick-up at eight, client is Kaia Scott," she replied and hung up.

Kaia Scott? Was she referring to the Kaia Scott, the famous Hollywood celebrity? Now what was going on?

Anxiously, I packed my massage tools, including the spiked oil, vibrators, cameras, and several other sex tools that I recently purchased. On the ride to London, I used my phone to check out details on Kaia.

Like Francesca, she was just 21 years old but already an accomplished young actress and fashion model, greatly boosted by the fame of her supermodel mom, Anna Scott. Good genes, you might think - a worthy target for my next insemination, I chuckled.

When I reached her suite, Angela greeted me with her all-business attitude. As it turned out, she was the coordinator for models and actresses while they were in London to shoot ad campaigns for one of the major advertisers.

In her usual no-nonsense straightforwardness, she passed me a fat envelope for a two-hour booking. She added that if the session turned into an overnight affair, the limo driver had another envelope ready. The driver would be available all night on my call through the concierge. With that she left, shutting the door behind her.

I found the room prepared as before, with a massage table, plenty of towels, a bottle of champagne sitting off to one side, and snacks on the counter. I arranged everything as I had with Francesca, the hidden cameras by the sides of the room, the massage oil near the massage bench, together with the dildo, which I concealed discreetly beneath a small towel. I slipped into my loose yoga pants without bothering with underwear.

I didn't have to wait long before a young lady emerged from the bathroom. Like Francesca, she must have taken a long bath. And just like her, she came out with nothing but a towel in her wet hair.

She was drop-dead gorgeous. I recognized her instantly from the pictures that I saw on the internet: this was the Kaia Scott.

So young, so slim! Much smaller boobs than Francesca's - yet she exuded a captivating aura. Francesca must have instructed her, because she proceeded to pose for me, tossing her slip towards my bag as she slowly approached me. Once again, I was frozen until I felt her stiff nipples against my chest. She kissed me on the cheek and giggled.

"Francesca tells you give the most amazing massages," she informed me, accentuating the word 'massage'.

To break the mutual awkwardness, I sprayed some tx34 laced oil on my hand and rubbed it over her chest. She let me touch her naked boobs while she closed her eyes in pleasure. The tx34 heightened her arousal, amplifying her lust by several orders of magnitude. I placed her on the massage table, face down, and began my massage. I used a generous amount of massage oil, making her increasingly horny. I could feel the heat radiating from her pussy, causing her to spread her legs more and more.

Once the massage had reached her feet, I dragged her towards me, spreading her legs as wide as possible, and lowered my face to her pussy. Inspecting it up close, I was amazed at just how innocent and tender it looked. Her skin was very pale, almost translucent, revealing the red glow of blood circulating through her clit and labia. I blew air on her clitoral head, making her gasp with pleasure. Following the script, I had established with Francesca, I fingered her to orgasm, then switched to the vibrator, which provided the next couple orgasms while I resumed my back massage - with special attention to her beautiful young butt.

Once my back massage had reached her feet, I rolled her over and continued with a frontal massage, vibrator still in her pussy. As I roamed over her body, with special attention to her firm tits, three more orgasms swept over her body. As she came down from the last one, I dropped my pants and placed my dick in front of her pussy, pulling out the vibrator.

She looked me in the eyes as I pushed forward and penetrated her. Her eyes were wide and filled with joy.

"OMG, OMG!!!" was all she could say.

"That's sooooo nice" and "ooooohhhhh" were among the sounds I was able to recognize when I started thrusting in and out of her.

We went on fucking through another three orgasms of hers before I finally felt my resistance fading. I slowed my pace to a minimum taking long and strong strokes into her, breathing heavier and heavier until I exploded with a roaring scream and released spurt after spurt of hot cum deep into her body. She joined my climax with her own convulsions. After my seed had flooded her womb, I collapsed on top of her.

My sperm would swim up her ovaries to meet those fertile eggs that had just been released by the "horny drug" tx34, which overrode her hormonal contraception. The thought of knocking up this famous celebrity was tantalizing and put a beaming smile on my face.

I lingered there for a while, enjoying the feel of her pointy nipples against my chest. Finally I got up and carried her to the bed where she snuggled up against me. I pulled the sheets over us and let us drift off for a while. Two hours later, I was recharged enough for another round. Kaia was sleeping with a contented look on her beautiful face.

I decided to wake her up by sucking on her clit. Soon she was writhing under me, pressing my head against her pussy with both hands. With one hand I cupped her firm tits and squeezed her nipples, the other hand was under her athletic butt. Despite the fact that the tx34 would be cleared from her system by now, her body was hyper-responsive, remembering the ecstatic high a few hours earlier.

Soon she was gasping, "OMG, don't stop, don't stop!!! Ohhhh myyyyyy goood" and exploded in a powerful orgasm. Just at the peak of it, I inserted the thumb of my hand on her butt into her anus. She tried to stop me but the spasms in her body made it impossible. While she was still riding out her orgasm, I inserted two fingers from my other hand into her vagina and began rubbing feverishly in and out of both holes with both hands.

She tried to protest by whimpering, "I don't do anal," but soon the sensations overcame her again. I moved her to the side of the bed and lifted one leg high into the air to enter her in a flagpole scissors configuration. She moaned loudly as my penis slid into her well-used vagina. I rubbed her clit with one thumb, the other was still in her anus. When she was close to coming again, I replaced the thumb in her anus with two of my fingers.

She writhed in agony at this intrusion, but was too far gone in her lust to mumble a protest. I decided to make her suffering worthwhile (she was paying me, after all!) and took some of the tx34 spiked massage oil to lubricate my fingers in her anus. The effect was striking - her body responded with a series of three powerful orgasms in rapid succession. Her body spasmed and I could see the whites of her eyes as her eyeballs rolled back.

My own release was approaching as well. As tempting as it was to fill her womb again with my baby makers, I decided to finish in her back door - just for a change. I turned her onto her back and placed a large pillow under her belly. As her orgasmic spasms subsided and her body went limp from exhaustion, I slid my hard rod into her back door. My fingers had stretched it enough for my penis to slide in without much resistance. I had sprayed some of the massage oil on it for lubrication.

She groaned as she felt my entry, "Careful, I have never done this before! Please be gentle". I tried my best to comply and slid in very slowly, letting her virgin asshole adjust to my girth. Soon I was buried deep inside and began to fuck her in slow motion. As soon as she started to get into it, I retrieved my vibrating dildo and slid it into her vagina. It had a small vibrating extension that covered her clit. As soon as it touched it, another orgasm hit her.

My fucking was getting harder now. She enjoyed the triple stimulation of her clit, vagina and anus and drifted from orgasm to orgasm. I loved the view of her gorgeous butt and marveled at the powerful sensation of having this wonderful young celebrity wriggling in pleasure beneath me while my dick was in her ass. I tried to hold out as long as I could, cutting back on my fucking whenever I got close to my point of no return. Whenever I needed such a break, I would turn up the vibration in the dildo a notch or two and just enjoy the sight of the orgasms sweeping over her body.

After a long time, probably more than half an hour, my balls were arching so strongly for release that I gave up and drove myself to completion by hammering into her with all my strength. As I sprayed my cum into her, we both collapsed and I rolled to the side. She didn't move, having either fallen asleep from exhaustion or unconsciousness - or a combination of both.

It took me ten minutes to regain my senses and get up to clean up in the bathroom. I took a long hot shower while I thought about the events of the past few hours. Those thoughts had made me hard again, so when I finished and dried off, my penis was back to full attention. I returned to the bed and looked at the sleeping beauty as I stroked my dick. She looked extremely sexy in her completely wasted state, her hair in disarray, sweet and cum smeared all over her body, cum leaking from both holes. Just looking at her and thinking about the events of the past few hours brought me close to orgasm as I stroked my dick.

I decided to give her one last shot and inserted my dick into her well lubricated vagina. I fucked her unresponsive body for another five minutes, but she didn't wake up. Rather than give her another fill, I pulled out and finished by spraying my cum on her lifeless body. The first spurt landed in her hair, the next on her face. I smeared the last bit on her left nipple. She looked incredibly sexy with my spunk on her, so I took some close-up pictures.

Since she remained asleep, I tucked her under the covers and decided to call it a night. I gathered my things, got dressed and left. As a courtesy to Kaia, I had left my dildo halfway inside her vagina. Just outside her body, I had smeared some of my tx34 laced massage oil on it so that she would have another full blown ecstatic sex session on her own as soon as she fully inserted it.

The receptionist notified the limo, which pulled out of the parking garage a few seconds later. Opening the envelope, I found £10,000 and a note from Francesca: "I've doubled your fee."

Smiling, I grabbed myself a whiskey from the minibar and tried to imagine how Kaia would wake up in the morning.



Your feedback will be greatly appreciated. I might consider a free sample of tx34 for those with the best suggestions on what you would do with it.