Hormone Therapy Ch. 16

Story Info
Stag trip with Makeda and friends, impregnating virgins.
3.5k words
4.24
8k
7

Part 16 of the 21 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 12/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before my wedding, I felt I had to let it all hang out. A traditional stag party was out of the question, as I didn't want any of my friends around when I was cutting loose. I booked an extended weekend at a party hotel on Cyprus popular with British party folks. It was an all-inclusive resort, free alcohol (beer only), lots of rooms with four or even six beds, making it popular for groups of friends. I had invested in booking the only suite, which was on the top floor and usually booked by groups of ten. It had its own jacuzzi and a small bar, complete with a pole for stripteases.

The plane arrived in Cyprus around ten in the morning. A hotel bus picked us up, allowing me to establish first contacts. I targeted groups of all-female guests and invited them to my suite for a private party with free cocktails later that day. Free and cocktails were a combination of words that worked magic with these young hot chicks. By the time we arrived at the hotel, I had chosen my first prey, a stunning 20-something black girl with the beautiful Ethiopian name of Makeda. She was travelling with five other chicks, all six of them dental assistants working in a large private dental clinic.

I let these four girls complete the check-in ahead of me and then asked Makeda to 'assist me with my luggage'. Makeda left the other girls to find their room, waiting for me to complete my check-in, then accompanied me to my suite on the top floor. Obviously, there was no need for her to actually help with luggage.

She was amazed at the suit's size and hopped on all beds in those three bedrooms. Once I had put my things down, I went after her and landed on top of her as she lay on a bed. She was surprised by my bold move but let me kiss her on the mouth. As I was there to let it all hang out, I didn't bother to try seducing her the traditional way, even if I had just succeeded, instead sped things up by rubbing some tx34 gel into her neck as we kissed.

Our kiss developed into a heated making out session which soon saw our clothes flying off. A few minutes later we were engaged in an all-out fuck. I had taken her to four orgasms when I heard a knock at the door. I answered it without even bothering to cover Makeda, who was stretched out on the bed with her pussy facing the door. As I expected, two of her friends had come to check on her. They gasped upon seeing me naked with my erect penis shining from Makeda's pussy juices. Their eyes widened even more when they spotted their naked friend on the bed.

I had moved quickly to overcome all resistance and grabbed them. I had a glob of my tx34 gel in each of my palms and pressed it against their hands as I pulled them inside. The drug let them forget their shock, turning it into lust. A few seconds later they were stroking my penis, and their clothes were flying off. We kissed and caressed each other as I led them back to the bed to join Makeda. For the next hour I fucked all three of them in turns. Finally, I shot my cum into Makeda, making sure it was then spread between them all.

When I recovered, I repeated the same procedure with the remaining three group members when they came to check on them as well. Once all six girls were satisfied and had left to relax by the pool, I invited another group of four girls travelling together to my penthouse suite. After a tx34-laced drink, we had yet another orgy, in which I impregnated all four with one shot. So, by the end of the first afternoon, I had already knocked up ten girls.

I figured that going after groups of unattached girls was too easy and not wild enough for my stag do, so I devised a plan to impregnate girls who had come with their boyfriends. First, I needed to distract their partners. What is the easiest way to distract a bloke? Exactly! You guessed right: A horny naked girl ready to be fucked.

I went to the pool and picked two couples that seemed to know each other. Now came the challenge to distract those two lads. I enlisted their help under some pretense and escorted them to the back where the hotel staff had their towel storeroom. I had seen a pretty Arabic girl working down there, and indeed, she was in that store area sorting towels.

We stepped into the room and I had sprayed her with some TX34 before she had time to react. The two guys still had no idea what I wanted from them. I gestured to the horny maid and asked them to assist me in fucking her. They looked at me stunned. They only understood after the Arabic hottie undressed and grabbed their dicks through their bathing shorts. I tossed them a pack of condoms and reminded all three to play safe. Then, I left them with the cute horny maid and returned to their busty girlfriends who were chatting by the pool.

When I mentioned their boyfriends were busy fucking a maid, they wouldn't believe me - I had to share live footage with them on my phone. Their reaction was priceless! Soon, their shock and disbelieve turned into furious anger. In their emotional turmoil, they didn't notice when I rubbed a little tx34 cream on their bodies and proposed we take revenge on those two cheats upstairs. It was beautiful to watch their agony about their cheating partners turn into determined lust bringing a burning fire into their eyes.

We screwed enthusiastically in one of their rooms, leaving a mess on their bed for their boyfriends to find, until I inseminated both of them with one shot that I spread between them as evenly as possible. Both had experienced the most ecstatic sex of their life, each with a dozen earth-shattering orgasms. They released their anger with their cheating boyfriends by fucking me with all the passion their young bodies were able to muster. Whenever they slowed down, I pulled up the video-feed to their boyfriends fucking the horny Arab teen senseless, to steer up their anger once more, making them ride my cock with renewed enthusiasm. I was glad the boys complied with my demand to use condoms to deny them the unwarranted chance to knock her up.

It was fun to watch the busty girls as they returned to the pool with big smiles on their beautiful faces and cum dripping down their legs. Their anger at their boyfriend's cheating was overpowered by the afterglow of the best sex of their life and feeling their pussy filled with cum. The boys were subdued by their guilt and very attentive to their girls demands. Watching the girls content faces, I got the impression, they would let the mutual cheating slip.

I enjoyed it so much that I repeated the procedure with a different group and another maid, this time involving three pairs, thus increasing the total number of inseminations to fifteen. Among those three women were two with huge D-cup breasts and one petite girly woman with perky A-cup tits and a firm, tiny bubble but. While not in the same league as those fashion models I fucked for work, all three were hot babes that turned heads at the pool.

Again, we engaged in 'revenge sex' while their boyfriends had their fun with a young maid in the stock-room. As before, I fired their passion by showing them live feeds of their boyfriends blowing their loads into condoms inside a teenage maid. In their anger, they took turns to ride me with incredible passion, the other two letting themselves finger. Each exploded in orgasm after orgasm, enhanced by tx34 to heights unknown to them. When their energy was finally exhausted, I placed them on the bed next to each other and fucked them missionary style in turns. I came in the tiny girl with that delightful bubble butt and spread my cum equally among the three with my still stiff cock. I was encouraged with the latter activity by those girls with comments like: "Yes, give me your seeds!", "I want your baby!", "fill me up" and such.

After our gangbang on their bed, the three girls were still horny enough to take turns giving me blowjobs, competing on their deep throat skills. All three confessed to never having done deepthroating before and were extremely proud. Eventually I risked bringing them out onto the balcony. I screwed and finger-fucked them from behind while they watched their unfaithful boyfriends returning to their poolside loungers.

Right as they exploded into simultaneous orgasms, I forced them further out so that their exposed tits dangled over the railings. All the people by the pool looked up at their uncontrolled screams of pleasure and getting a good view of their dangling exposed tits. Eventually, there were cheers and whistles from the audience. Their male partners stood frozen for a minute before rushing towards us - time for my quick exit. I was grateful to have stayed out of sight and was long gone from the room before any of them had time to run up the stairs.

After this last adventure, I took a nap back at my place until well past midnight. As dinner was over, I requested room service, which was served by a pair of young chambermaids. Of course, I had to tempt them with tx34 to serve as appetizers, letting me enjoy the food with a content face once I had delivered my seeds into their fertile wombs. Before they left, I surreptitiously exchanged my key card for one of their master keys, which unlocked every room in the resort.

Later that night, I roamed around the resort armed with the master key card, sneaking into double rooms. It was not hard to find what I was looking for: a couple having had a few too many drinks at the complimentary bar. I discovered one where the guy was lying on the bed, fully dressed, wearing his shoes and heavily snoring. The chick had been drinking too as she was still in her bikini. I applied tx34 lube to my hard rod, penetrated her sleeping body and proceeded to screw her next to her snoring boyfriend. Her body responded to my penetration, but she never fully realized what was happening until I had filled her womb with hot baby-making cum. She went back to sleep right after that. To remind her of our fuck I snapped a picture with her phone showing my dick next to her leaking pussy with her sleeping boyfriend in the background. This should give the girl something to wonder about the next day!

I repeated the same procedure with two other intoxicated couples - screwing the young chicks next to their passed-out partners, filling their wombs with hot cum. Their bodies responded beautifully to the assault, shuddering with multiple orgasms in their supercharged states, but their minds never quite registered what was going on except that they were experiencing untold pleasure.

They would wake up to a sore pussy with dried cum in the creek of their ass, a picture on their phone of a cock next to it that was not their boyfriend's, a vague memory of intense pleasure - but no memory of the guy who had fucked them so thoroughly. A few months later, when they found out they were pregnant, they would probably not connect it to that mysterious night. Combined with the fifteen inseminations during the day and those two hotel employees, I had done a total of twenty fertilizations on my first day, so I happily retired to my own room for a well-deserved rest.

On my way back I passed Makeda's dormitory. Feeling a slight crush on her, I snuck in and talked her into staying with me. I simply hated being alone - plus with her exceptionally dark skin on her athletic frame, she was such an alluring girl. We made passionate love without the aid of tx34 before we both fell asleep as I spooned her delicate, petite body with my arms around her.

We slept in late, so we had to make do with the remains of the breakfast buffet as it was being cleared away. I noticed the three couples I had visited that night, looking still quite hung over, in the dining room. I could tell by the blank looks on their faces that the girls didn't recognise me when they made eye contact. Later, by the pool, I watched those couples who had cheated on each other. While they seemed to have reconciled, the cuckolded blokes glanced around nervously, wondering who had helped their girls settle the score for banging the pool maid. I ducked between Makeda and her five friends, who were all openly flirting with me and getting me all worked up.

Just as I was contemplating dumping my morning load into the stunning Makeda, an athletic young blonde walked through the large pool area promoting her free yoga classes. I noticed her handing out tickets for various sessions spread throughout the day. When I asked her about the tickets, she explained that the small gym only held ten people, forcing her to split the crowd up into many small groups. She looked at me mockingly and then asked if I was interested in joining - something no other male had done before.

"I might consider it," I replied with a grin - before asking how to find the gym. It turned out to be in a former storage room down a basement corridor, fairly isolated.

I was thinking the same thing as you: this opportunity was too good to pass up. I parted from the temptation of Makeda and fetched the small nebulizer from my room. I was able to hide it in the small yoga gym without anyone noticing before the class started. It was set on a timer a few minutes into the class. I waited in a nearby restroom while watching a crowd of ten enticing girls enter the gym. The sound of music signaled the start of their class. I listened at the door until I heard moans which didn't quite sound like yoga. I entered, locking the door behind me, and found all ten girls plus their instructor making out on the floor, in various stages of undress.

I soon joined in the fun. The girls were here to exercise, so I lay on my back and let them take turns riding me. In their hyper-charged states of arousal, they were grinding on my hard penis with such enthusiasm and fervor that surely these muscles would be felt later! Each time one climaxed on my cock, the next replaced her. Boobs were everywhere, bouncing above me as someone was riding me, pressing against my face to suck on or for my hands to grab. It took most of the hour for each of the eleven women in heat to have fucked my cock. When one of them tried to get a repeat performance, I pushed her aside and rolled around.

I instructed them all to lie in a line on their backs and finger each other's clits. I moved between their legs, fucking each one for a few seconds before moving on to the next. It was hard to choose but, in the end, I settled on the tightest pussy and pumped my load into it. Over the next few minutes, I attempted to distribute the load as much as possible, going round and round. I was even scooping cum out of my cum-dump girl's vagina using a long spoon from the bar and smearing it onto my dick. Eventually I was convinced to have put enough of my sperm in each fertile babe to get their waiting eggs fertilized.

Just as I had finished my work, the music ended, signaling that the class was over. They all got dressed, wondering why their panties (which I had snatched earlier) were missing, which made their young bodies in their tight yoga pants all the more sexy. Reluctantly, the girls left, leaving me alone with the yoga instructor, Lilli. Explaining we had an hour before the next class, she instructed me to lie on my back. Lilli brought my cock back to attention with a great blow job, then mounted me.

For the better part of an hour, she continued her ride, bringing herself to countless climaxes. I was very close to another spurt of cum when a new group of girls arrived. We barely escaped embarrassment and got dressed just in time after the first knock on the door. Shortly later another group of ten girls took their turns with my dick until I knocked them all up by passing on the cum collected from the lucky girl serving as cum dump. After lunch with Lilli, we continued our collaboration with a third group of ten girls. Before the afternoon was over, I had surpassed my total from the previous day: 31 inseminations if you count Lilli.

It got even better as Lilli asked me to join her evening classes at a nearby family resort. She was teaching yoga there as part of the children's animation program during their family holiday. The resort was popular with Russians and Israelis. I accepted eagerly; on the understanding she would make sure everyone in her class was over the age of consent. With a grin, she accepted and took me with her. We continued with our routine, just as before. Except that this time almost all participants were virgins, adding that extra kink to the experience. They helped each other tear through their cherries with my dick and cheered each other on when they had finished.

We finished two sessions that evening and three more the next morning, which meant a staggering fifty popped cherries for me to celebrate. After shredding their hymns, they achieved their first ever orgasm through fucking. Thanks to the tx34 fog, it would prove to be the most powerful orgasm they would ever experience. This event and my face would be etched into their minds forever. As well as turning these virgins into real women, I had also turned them into soon-to-be teenage mothers. All of them would soon be expecting a baby - or two. Fortunately, none would know of the others, so there wouldn't be a chance for negative publicity.

In the evening between these yoga classes with virgins, I had another small cocktail party at my apartment. Aided by alcohol and a little tx34, Makeda and her friends took turns stripping on the pole. Lilli joined in and showed off her athletic body. Makeda spent the night in my bed, snuggled close to me. I only left her once, deep in the night, to have two more fucks with passed out couples. It was impossible to resist the temptation to shoot my sperm into those disoriented girls right next to their snoring partners.

On my way back to my suite and Makeda, I passed the resort's disco, where some young students were still partying, obviously determined to make the most of their vacation. A group of ten to twelve girls were standing outside getting a little fresh air. I gave them all a quick spray of tx34 and left them horny. I was sure they would turn the party into a sex-filled orgy, banging every available bloke. How many would they fuck? Would they pull a train or simply retire with their first victim? I was too tired to wait and returned to the sleeping black beauty in my bed.

By the time I boarded the plane in the late afternoon of the next day, I was proud to have knocked-up over a hundred girls on my stag weekend. I had also popped fifty cherries. The feeling of tearing through those hymns had been wonderful. It always gave me a kick to deflower a girl, over and above the pleasure of the sensation itself. It was a particular source of pride to be the first one inside their body. Having those virgins attack you one after the other, giving their cherries to a stranger like me, was something so outrageously twisted that I felt I had accomplished my goal of letting it all hang out.

I wondered what airport security would make of the one hundred or so worn panties I had in my carry-on and glad that I didn't have to explain. Nine months later, Makeda had two beautiful black girls and took turns looking after them with her five colleagues, who coincidentally had delivered only days apart. They were all attractive enough to have no trouble finding or keeping their male partners, providing my progeny with caring families. A few years later Makeda delivered a pair of boys, once more with my assistance, completing her family for the time being.


Your feedback will be greatly appreciated. I might consider a free sample of tx34 for those with the best suggestions on what you would do with it.