Hormone Therapy Ch. 17

Story Info
Risky sex with Nora on my honeymoon.
5.7k words
4.31
4.8k
6

Part 17 of the 21 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 12/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After my successful stag weekend, I was worn out enough to abstain from sex until the wedding night. The ceremony was as emotional as it could possibly get, helped by the flawless planning that my London lovers, Angela and Francesca, had put into the day. Angela had applied her connections to hire the finest wedding planners, florists, DJs, and so on. Francesca had used her fame to bring London's high society to the party. Many of my beautiful clients attended with their partners - everyone in the know discreet enough not to reveal the smallest hint we had met before. Quite a few of them were visibly pregnant.

Although it was hard to resist a quickie with some of these beauties, I stayed clean trying to dedicate the day exclusively to my gorgeous wife. Susan had the best day of her life, resembling a princess in her wedding dress, which Francesca had tailor-made for the occasion. Francesca herself had dressed conservatively so as not to outshine the bride, as had her other model friends. Susan enjoyed the attention. She loved sharing details of her own experience of giving birth to a set of twins with those pregnant clients of mine, never suspecting I was involved in their conceiving.

After the wonderful party, we were too tired to make on our wedding night into anything memorable. We had a brief lovemaking session for good measures, then decided to call it a night and postpone further action until our honeymoon, which was due to start the following day. It was Susan's wish that our honeymoon take place at an exclusive resort on the Seychelles, something Angela had been happy to arrange.

Angela had booked us in for two weeks at a very exclusive five-star resort that took up the whole of a small island. It was a little paradise. We had our own little air-conditioned, secluded hut at the end of the beach, surrounded by palm trees, far enough away from everyone else to have complete privacy. For the first three days we just stayed in our hut, made love, ate, and went swimming. Food was delivered by very young, uniformed female staff, mostly of southern Indian origin, with petite bodies and long black hair. They looked incredibly tempting and innocent in their white uniforms, which contrasted beautifully against their very dark skin. For those three days I kept my urge to shag these maids under control, just to prove to myself that I was not addicted to getting pussy.

It was on our fourth day that Susan announced that she felt she had fulfilled her wifely duties. In her opinion, we had had enough sex for the trip and that she wanted to concentrate on different activities for the rest of our stay. Being an attentive husband, I agreed wholeheartedly - at least when it came to her conjugal duties. After our breakfast, she walked the ten minutes to the reception desk all by herself to ask about possible activities. My balls were swollen after the sexless night, so I couldn't resist releasing into the young maid that had just appeared to clear the table just as Susan left, assisted with a quick spray of tx34.

When Suan returned half an hour later, the maid hurried out of sight before Susan could take a closer look at her. This was a good move, as her heavy breathing, the lack of panties under her miniskirt and especially the cum running down her leg might have exposed her unprofessional behavior. From her perspective, she had suddenly felt an irresistible urge to fuck this foreigner (me) on his honeymoon. Although her pleasure was otherworldly, she was deeply ashamed to have engaged in intercourse with a married guest. In her state of confusion, she failed to notice that not only had I snatched her knickers, but also the master keycard.

Susan returned in a very enthusiastic mood. She had signed up for a diving course that was about to leave by speedboat. She hadn't expected me to join her, knowing how much I dislike pressure on my ears, but she also knew I wouldn't be bothered if she went alone. They would be eating lunch on the boat, going from dive site to dive site - returning back in time for dinner. She packed her swimsuit, sunscreen, hat, sunglasses and so on, then asked me to accompany her to the jetty. We walked hand in hand, just like all the other guests.

It turned out that we were not the only separated couple - except that almost all the others who stayed behind were women. Diving seems to be more popular with lads. Susan would be the subject of a lot of flirting -- which didn't bother me in the slightest.

After the boat left, I chatted to a few of the left-behind brides. It turned out everyone was on their honeymoon too, the resort was marketed specifically for this purpose.

I used a bit of tx34 laced sunscreen, which I rubbed on their hands, to get a bunch horny enough they accepted my invitation to have tea at my secluded hut. On our way there, all five of them flirted freely with me, becoming touchier by the minute, until I had two in my arms pressing their boobs into my chest from the side while we walked.

Their skimpy bikinis were off the minute we arrived at our hut. Pretty soon, everyone was making out. We had almost eight hours before our spouses returned, so I took things slowly. I fucked one after the other until I ejaculated into their fertile wombs, impregnating them, making sure they returned with a baby in their belly from their honeymoon. Each time, I ejaculated with a roaring scream, the other girls would applaud and giggle.

After each ejaculation I rested for a while and gave them opportunity to improve their blowjob skills. All five women were eager to try deep throating, now that their gag reflex had mysteriously disappeared. I was kind enough to let them practice on my cock while I recharged for the next session.

We had an orgy all day. The four women who had to wait for my cock lay naked on the deck chairs, slowly fingering each other while watching the action with the fifth. They were beautiful to look at and I was glad I had hidden my cameras around and outside our hut at the beginning of our stay.

Maybe one day I should show my progeny how they were really conceived? Of course, only when they were old enough to handle their mothers cheating on what they would consider to be their father. Well, that decision was at least twenty years in the future, so I didn't have to worry about it now. The videos would certainly provide some exquisite scenes for my private porn collection!

At some point we ordered lunch, not bothering to cover up when it was delivered. This time it was two handsome young lads who brought the food. They were attacked, of course. Four women gave a demonstration of their newly acquired deep-throating skills until both boys had drained their balls and left deeply ashamed by their unprofessional mingling with guests.

After lunch I finished off by inseminating the last two women. When all five had gotten their fill, I stopped administering any more tx34 to bring the arousal levels down to normal. One after the other they left. It was as if they suddenly remembered they were on a honeymoon and participating in a sex orgy was slightly inappropriate. They appeared conflicted about the obvious adultery and the phenomenal amount of pleasure they had experienced. Adding to their discomfort was the mysterious disappearance of their bikini bottoms. They were forced to walk back to their rooms with only a towel around their waists.

Only one woman, a Norwegian model called Nora, stayed around after everyone had left and tx34 had worn off. She had been the best fuck of the bunch, easily excitable, very flexible body, slim and athletic build, gorgeous tits and a delightfully small bubble butt. Her model face was angelic to look at, especially when an orgasm hit her.

Nora helped me tidy up without bothering to get dressed. She even organized new towels and blew the hotel boy as he arrived. I was amazed at how naughty she was even without any stimulation from tx34. It was as if the drug had unlocked a side of her that had been hidden under the surface.

We spent the time until the boat was scheduled to return snuggling nude in the hammock, kissing and fondling each other. Eventually we walked arm in arm to the pier. Nora didn't even stop at her room to get dressed, she just walked to the pier without her bikini underneath the towel wrapped around her waist.

When the boat arrived all of us greeted our spouses and listened to their tales of adventure, of the big fish they had seen, of the turtle that had startled them, and so forth. Nora embraced an older fellow with almost theatrical affection. She seemed not at all bothered by her unfaithfulness, in fact enjoyed toying with it, risking exposure by appearing there without being properly dressed.

We all headed straight for the dining room, which was not far from the pier. Susan and I enjoyed the meal while Susan kept talking about the great dives. I didn't say much, just listened - like a good husband ought to - while contemplating the puddle of sperm building up on Nora's seat.

I observed some of the other couples out of the corner of my eye. There were a number of Russian pairs who were heavily enjoying the free drinks. From the seating plan I was able to discretely work out their room numbers, something I needed to memorize for later. Back at our secluded beach hut, we chatted some more, snuggled up in the hammock. I couldn't help but think of how I had made out with Nora right there in the hammock just hours before. Eventually Susan felt tired and excused herself. I carried her to bed and told her I would take a walk to enjoy the stars. She nodded and drifted off to sleep.

It was late enough to risk visiting one of those hard-drinking couples. I grabbed the master key card, the spray containing tx34, and walked through the resort. The place was completely deserted and pitch black. When I reached my first destination, I let myself in and found the couple sound asleep. The bloke hadn't even made it to bed. He was snoring on a sofa in the living room, still wearing his shoes. I tiptoed into the bedroom where his wife slept on the bed in her bikini.

First, I positioned a couple video cameras with night vision around the room, then I opened the straps on her bikini and sprayed tx34 on my dick. Then, I penetrated her dry pussy assisted by the lube on my dick and proceeded to fuck her. Her pussy soon became wet but otherwise she remained in her drunken and sleepy state, just slightly moaning in pleasure.

After a while, she experienced an orgasm that must have woken her up - though she never opened her eyes. It was pitch black in the room anyway, so it wouldn't have made much difference if she had. She kept talking to me in Russian, apparently urging me to fuck her harder. The danger of her husband snoring across the hall excited me so much that I blew my load into her a short time after her second orgasm hit her and she had drifted back to sleep.

I repeated my evil procedure from the stag trip to take a picture of my dick on her pussy using her own phone, just to give her a little something to ponder in the morning, and then left as quietly as I had come, taking my cameras with me. This hot Russian chick would never know who fucked her in her drunken haze, just having a faint memory of the most intense orgasm she ever experienced -- and a lewd pic on her phone of a cum covered dick in her pussy. She must recognize that it wasn't her husbands... She would probably feel guilty for having fucked a stranger in her drunken state but at the same time remember it as the best sex of her life.

While I walked back, I wondered if the Russian beauty would suspect anything improper when she discovered her unexpected pregnancy in a couple month. Being just married, I was sure, she would not go for an abortion and delight in her sooner-than-expected joy, especially if it turned out to be a twin pregnancy as it was usually the case if tx34 was involved.

On my way back, I couldn't resist snooping around Nora's room, even though they hadn't had much to drink. It was even more daring to go to their bed while they were sleeping normally. I was silent as a ghost, but my heart was beating like a drum.

Luckily Nora was lying on her side, her pussy easily accessible under her short nightdress. Carefully removing the thin sheet covering her body, I looked at her bare pussy for a long time, wondering if she had dared to fuck her husband with my cum still inside of her. Eventually, I inserted a small vibrator very, very slowly into her used cunt, assisted by tx34 lubricant, without waking her.

Before I turned the vibrator on, I had tiptoed back towards the door. I watched through a gap from the corridor as the vibrations woke her up. She was too deep in her lust to be concerned about the unexpected appearance of a sex toy in her pussy. After a few minutes she erupted in an explosive orgasm that rocked the bed enough to make her sleeping husband roll over in his sleep.

I used the remote to turn off the vibrations and let the door slam shut with an audible thud. I knew that the sound of the door would make Nora realize what audacious act had just happen, which would put her over the edge once again. In her heightened state of arousal, she would not be able to resist the temptation to finger herself to a couple more orgasms. Would she picture me or her husband while she did that? I wish I had the ability to read her mind!

The rest of the night I slept soundly next to Susan, holding her beautiful soft body in my arms. Her huge breasts had grown even larger after our twins and felt wonderful in my hands. I really loved Susan. It was just that our sexual appetites were so different that I had to release myself into other women.

Actually, I didn't mind taking other women, quite the opposite. Nothing was as satisfying as ejaculating inside a new chick, especially when it was a virgin, knowing that I was knocking her up. Susan didn't mind either, as long as she wasn't confronted with it. I knew that if she ever found out, she would forgive my transgressions, but I loved her enough to spare her unnecessary pain and humiliation. I was committed to honoring our don' ask, don't tell arrangement.

After a restful night's sleep, I woke up early in the morning as the sun was rising. Susan was still exhausted from a day of diving. She looked incredibly sexy with her huge jugs and curvy body. I looked at her lovingly, getting a strong case of morning wood. Since I knew Susan wouldn't assist me with my morning erection, I went for a jog along the beach.

As I had hoped, there were others jogging as well - men and women. I ignored the men and adjusted my speed so that I ended up near an athletic woman jogging on her own. She was tall, probably eastern European, the blond hair in a tight ponytail, and in very good shape. We chatted a little as we ran along the beach, then she stopped for a short break. I had my tx34 spray with me. Pretending it was for mosquitoes, I sprayed her.

Seeing her growing arousal, I motioned to a small changing cubicle nearby.

"Why not take a rest over there?" I suggested.

She struggled to resist for a brief moment, probably thinking about how outrageous it was to stray during her honeymoon, but then desire overcame reason, and she followed me into the cubicle.

It was designed for just one person changing and didn't offer a great deal of room and privacy. The walls were paper thin with a huge gap to the floor. We didn't care, and as soon as the door was closed, we started making out passionately, both drenched in sweat from our run.

I didn't want to waste time, so I spun her around and pushed her up against the wall. Her bikini bottoms had straps on both sides, so I had no trouble getting them off quickly. I pushed my dick straight into her wet pussy and gave her a good hammering from behind, enjoying her athletic butt while grabbing those perky A-cup breasts hard. She pushed her firm ass back with great passion, completely lost in her lust, oblivious to the outside world.

I allowed her two powerful orgasms before I burst as well, filling her to the brim with hot sticky cum. Without waiting for her to regain her composure, I tucked my dick back into my jogging shorts, grabbed her bikini-bottoms off the floor and left her standing against the wall of the cabin, still panting.

The whole fuck had lasted not more than about ten minutes -- not the most satisfying sex of my life, but enough to take care of my morning needs. Knowing that my sperm would just now fight their way up her fallopian tubes, meeting two fertile eggs in both her ovaries in a few minutes, made up for the lack of time for our little trust. I made a mental note to check her name on the seating plan during dinner to give Angela a chance to track the outcome of this impregnation attempt.

I had the mercy to throw a towel from a nearby pile over the side of the cabin so she wouldn't have to walk home naked. Then I continued my jog along the beach until I arrived back at our beach hut, while I thought about my sperm in her body.

Susan joined me in the shower and let me fondle her gorgeous soft body, which was the exact opposite of the firm athletic jogger I had just screwed. While I fondled Susan's giant knockers, I had to notice that they were bigger than that fit jogger's butt. She wasn't interested in sex, however, and slapped my hand after a while with a mocking: "Leave me alone you sex crazy devil", so I was glad I had already drained my balls and could enjoy the love of my amazing wife.

After breakfast she left for her second day of diving, out of a total of five days. Of course, I accompanied her to the pier to look for more prey. I selected another five left-behind-brides and lured them to my secluded hut, using the tx34 laced sunscreen that I shared with them on the pier.

I figured five was a good number to fuck in those eight hours with no stress - I was on holiday after all. We followed more or less the same script as the day before: I screwed one after the other, each one taking about an hour, while the others watched and masturbated. Dinner was eaten naked, and the room service staff was harassed with a round of deep-throat blowjobs.

A pleasant surprise was that Nora turned up after lunch and joined our orgy - without requiring tx34, I should mention. She rubbed one of the women to the point of orgasm, before engaging in a 69 with another. As before, she stayed on after everyone had left and let me fuck her for a while. After ejaculating five times, I had nothing left in my balls, but I enjoyed bringing her to a series of orgasms, completely unaided by tx34, before making out lazily in the hammock.

Again, she walked arm in arm with me to the pier, not afraid of anyone seeing her with the wrong man, with nothing under the towel wrapped around her waist. Well, 'not afraid' is not completely correct. She visibly enjoyed the thought that people would see her clinging to the wrong man, giving me kisses on the mouth frequently and even flashing her nude body 'accidentally' a few times.

The next days followed this script: one drunk wife fucked every night next to her snoring husband, one girl on the beach in the morning while jogging, then five during the day while Susan was diving, plus Nora as an 'unaided' treat at the end. Of course, Nora woke up every night to an earth-shattering orgasm caused by a tx34 laced vibrator in her pussy. Eventually she was so well trained that she no longer needed tx34 lube to explode minutes after I started the vibrations.

After those five days of Susan's diving course, I had knocked-up thirty-five honeymooning brides. For the remaining five days, I planned to fuck one drunken wife a night and one jogger in the morning, which would add another ten victims. I had the ambition to find five more to make it a round figure of fifty inseminations. Assuming all of them delivered twins, that would make a neat one hundred babies.

12