Hormone Therapy Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I liked small challenges, you know?

The opportunity presented itself only a little while later. Susan had been restless, so we explored the resort together, walking arm in arm. If anyone wondered if they had seen me in an intimate embrace with other woman, they kept it to themselves.

Eventually we came across the luxurious wellness center, a facility that seemed to be mainly designed for women. They had manicurists, hairdressers and a large facility for massages. Susan, of course, didn't know that 'massages' was my job - a rather different kind of massage to the ones they had on offer, I was fairly sure.

Susan was curious, so we took a look inside. The massage therapists were all female, mostly the kind of young petite dark-skinned south-Indian chicks like the maid I had shagged a few days ago. I encouraged Susan to try a massage, not bothered about the hefty fee they charged. I even offered the masseuse a generous tip requesting her to extend the massage as long as possible.

When Susan had disappeared behind a curtain, I didn't leave, but used a moment when nobody was watching to slip behind the curtain furthest from Susan's. Both the Indian masseuse and the blonde woman on the massage table were startled to see me invade their privacy. Before they could say anything, I had touched them with tx34 oil on my hand - transforming their surprise into lust.

Without a word, I undressed, smeared more tx34 oil on my dick and slammed into the woman on the table. I had her legs on my shoulders and rammed into her while standing, not bothering with foreplay.

The petite Indian masseuse stripped as well and rubbed her young and firm tits against my body. I finger-fucked her as I continued to screw the blonde tourist until they both erupted in orgasm. I stifled their screams of pleasure with kisses as best I could.

When they had recovered a little, I bent the Indian girl forward until her mouth was on the other woman's clit. Then I proceeded to bang her petite ass from behind as she ate the blonde beauty, bringing her to climax after climax.

After a while I switched them. It was beautiful to watch the young Indian masseuse writhing under the blonde's oral stimulation while I drove my hard dick in and out of the blonde's tight pussy.

Eventually I released my load into the blonde beauty, making sure to transfer whatever leaked out into the petite Indian girl. When my seed was on its way to fertilize their waiting eggs, I pulled up my trousers, collected their panties and left with my hidden cameras. I had arranged for them to eat each other out, so it would be a while before they realized my absence and their lack of underwear.

I had timed it well, because just as I sat down on the sofa in the waiting room, Susan emerged from her massage, beaming and completely relaxed. She dropped into my arms and told me how wonderful she was feeling, pressing her large soft breasts into me.

I was tempted to offer her a massage myself on a regular basis, but decided it was better to keep my professional and personal worlds strictly separated.

Just as we were leaving, I heard the distinctive sound of a female climax emanating from the booth where I had abandoned the blonde and her Indian masseuse. How much of a tip would the Indian girl receive later? The blonde would certainly feel embarrassed for her sudden and inexplicable outburst of desire that led to lesbian oral sex. She would be mortified at the fact of having allowed a complete stranger (me) to shoot his sperm into her (unprotected) during her honeymoon - and bewildered as to why this had caused her unprecedented levels of sexual pleasure.

For the remainder of our honeymoon, we visited the spa every day, adding another five to the tally of my forty-five conquests - easily bringing the total up to fifty. In addition to those fifty inseminated brides, I was adding an Indian masseuse per day, bringing the total of hotel staff bearing my babies to six if you included the maid on the fourth day of our stay.

I reasoned that if one of these fifty inseminated brides happened to be delivering just one baby instead of twins (or were already pregnant before I fucked them), these six would make up the difference, and I would still reach the one hundred mark on this trip. I was quite happy with this outcome.

Nora turned out to be the icing on the cake on this trip. She enjoyed the kinky, daring, dangerous sex I often fancied as well. In those days without diving courses, we couldn't make love for hours on end, but she would attack me whenever she had the chance - for example in the restroom during lunch or dinner.

I had dared her to keep the little vibrator in her pussy all day long so that I could give her an orgasm with the remote control at the worst possible moments, for instance while she and her husband were standing in line at the buffet. She loved the torture even more than I did. The first time, she could barely stand as a mind-blowing orgasm rocked her whole body and she had to rely on her husband to hold her trembling frame up.

He was quite worried about what had caused her sudden full-body cramps - and I heard her try to lie about being dehydrated from too much sun when she regained her composure. She gave me an angry look when he wasn't looking - but continued to wear the vibrator anyway. Her anger was part of the game, I guess.

The next day was even better, when a musician gave a little performance before the desert. The music was soft and gentle, the audience dead silent, almost holding their collective breaths. I tortured her by switching between slow and fast vibrations, keeping her on the verge of climax while she had to keep a straight face and resist moaning. She was forced to stifle a few gasps, which caused several people to look at her angrily.

Finally, she had tears in her eyes and came so hard that she bit her lips until they were bleeding. Out of the corner of my eye I could see her knuckles turning white from gripping the table tightly. As the orgasmic wave receded, she slumped back into her chair, completely exhausted. Her body was so limp that she had trouble lifting the fork when the dessert arrived.

The most daring adventure occurred when we crossed paths in the resort's souvenir shop. Her husband was in another part of the shop when she approached me, raised her dress, pushed her thong aside and begged me to give her a quick fuck from behind. Her athletic bubble butt was too tempting to resist. We were barely hidden by a shelf from a dozen other customers in the room and in full view of the security cameras. Luckily, the danger turned us both on so much that we both came within a minute or two.

She whispered: "thank you", before returning quickly to her husband holding a random item from the shelf to show him.

As they left the shop, I saw cum running down her long shapely leg. She must have felt it too because she was scooping it up with her finger. I really enjoyed watching her lick my cum off her finger nonchalantly while her husband had his arm around her shoulder.

On the last day at the resort, I collected the list of guests and staff by bribing one of the receptionists so Angela could track the new offsprings. Afterwards we were shuttled to the airport, where we arrived early enough to have a few hours to kill before our flight. Susan explored the shops while I prowled the area in search of prey.

Eventually I spotted an unoccupied shop with three beautiful young Indian salesgirls, not much older than 18 years. Their petite Indian bodies were just as tiny as a typical fourteen-year-old British teen with arms thin enough for me to put two fingers around. Not much thicker than my dick, I chuckled. Neither of them was more than 150 cm in height, weighting probably just half my 160 pounds!

I walked in, sprayed tx34 on their skin, and screwed them in the back of the shop, taking turns between the three. One of them had hurried to the front door to lock it and put up a 'closed' sign so we wouldn't be interrupted. Their tiny bodies were delightful to watch in their ecstatic state. I loved how my white dick contrasted with their dark skin while it moved in and out of their pussies, stretching out their inner folds like a sleeve around my dick.

My penis looked gigantic compared to their small bodies, especially in relation to their tiny butts. It was amazing that it fit inside their bodies at all, standing longer than the distance to their belly buttons. The small bulge in their slender tummies when I inserted my dick was also fascinating to watch. Wasn't it amazing how nature had designed even young, tiny girls to accommodate cocks that seemed way too big for their bodies?

Two of them turned out to be virgins, which added to my satisfaction. Deflowering virgins never gets old. Every time I rip their hymens, I get this warm feeling of complete satisfaction, not only from the sensation itself, but also from the pride of being the first.

We fucked for about an hour before I came inside one of the virgins and filled her to the brim with a huge load of hot, sticky cum. Of course, I did my best to spread the sperm between them afterwards, making sure they each got enough to get knocked up. They remained motionless on the floor, eyes closed, completely exhausted from the passionate sex, their legs spread wide.

I snapped pictures of their nude bodies, zooming in on their used, cum leaking pussies, as well of their nametags, and collected their panties, before I left the shop. In a little evil twist, I removed the 'closed' sign, thinking about the treat the next customer would get when he found those naked girls with their 'just fucked' look on them in the back.

These three had brought my total conquests on this trip to 59 - something I could not let stand. Therefore, I waited for a quiet moment during the flight and walked to the back, pretending to need a glass of water. The stewardess in the back suddenly felt very horny, lost her professional distance to her passenger, and engaged in a passionate French kiss with me. I spun her around, lifted her skirt and pulled down her knickers. I let her step out of them before opening my fly to retrieve my stiff dick. Then I proceeded to do her from behind.

We both remained standing, fully clothed, attempting to be as quiet as possible and praying that no one would catch us. The only separation between us and the other passengers was this thin little curtain across the aisle. I held her body tightly to mine, groping both of her firm breasts, squeezing them hard, while she pressed her young butt back against me.

Again, the thrill made me horny enough to blow my load within minutes - just in time before another stewardess came in. I left before she had a chance to really look at my face, taking the knickers with me. She saw her colleague leaning against the counter, breathing heavily, clearly flushed, a satisfied look on her face. I wonder what she thought had happened down there.

Whatever the stewardesses were discussing, I had completed my mission and knocked up sixty chicks, which should safely result in one hundred babies.

In fact, Angela later traced 103 babies as a result of that honeymoon. When I told Francesca in one of our 'secret' nights in London, she grinned at me, called me 'evil' -- but then attacked me for a particularly passionate lovemaking session where she referred to me as her 'virile lover' with visible pride. When I felt Francescas passion, pride, and deep love, I knew that all the daring sex during my honeymoon had been worth it.


Your feedback will be greatly appreciated. I might send a free sample of tx34 to the reader with the best suggestion on how he would use it.

12