Horner Springs, The Institute Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*****

Sunday morning while Laurie and Justin bustled about in the kitchen making breakfast, Michelle stood nude in front of the full-length bedroom mirror regarding herself. As she had so often, she observed that she was 'conventionally cute'. No raving beauty, but cute—and as befitted a member of her social class, toned and fit. In fact, her sole point of pride were the well-muscled thighs that ran around behind her into a perfect bubble butt. Thank-you Pemberton Polo Club! It would, she thought, have been nice to be an exotic beauty, mysterious and alluring, who could entrance men with a sideways glance. However, there was no getting past the reality that, even looking like the girl next door, she had, with a lot of help from her family and their friends, gotten set up amazingly well. True, the arrangement was—perhaps odd. She had an eccentric, multi-millionaire scientist husband and a benevolent older mistress, and it promised to become even more so once she was safely pregnant and could enter into the local community's free-wheeling dalliances. A few months ago, that had been merely a prospect. Now it was about to become a reality. In an hour or so she would be a mother-to-be. But first, breakfast!

*****

After scrambled eggs with cheese and scallions, Michi slowly rolled her half-closed eyes back and forth from Justin to Laurie. Languorously she pushed her chair back and rose to her feet. Swaying, she stepped towards the hall and looking over her shoulder, unbuttoned her Lady Wranglers and languidly shoved them down over her butt.

"Well?" she asked, "You know you want it—both of you."

Laurie grinned at Justin. "Time to saddle up, cowboy. Up to now you've been pokin' fun but now she's takin' you serious."

"Never let it be said that I refused a lady's invitation," he answered rising to his feet, "I presume you are coming?"

"Silly question."

With a giggle, Michi pulled up her pants and dashed down the hall, Justin in hot pursuit. Laurie decided to mosey after them. She wasn't sure what role she wanted to play in the coupling so she decided to watch from the doorway and see how things developed. Besides getting naked, what would she need, really? Would it be dildo time or what?

By the time she got to the bedroom, most of Michelle's clothing was strewn around the room as was about half of Justin's. Noisy kisses alternated with giggles as the couple passionately stripped each other down. Laurie watched with a big grin plastered across her face. Then, to a silent beat inside her head, pulled her shirt off over her head and wiggled out of her jeans. Foreplay thrown to the four winds, Justin pinned his wife down and clambered up between her thighs, growling deep in his throat. Michi pulled her knees up high as the man began to pound her into the mattress.

Now what do I want to do? Laurie mused as she fingered herself. Justin's taught, lean, muscular bottom attracted her but then, so did the idea of straddling Michelle's mouth and letting her put all the oral energy to good use. Heads or tails, what would it be?

The decision was made for her when Justin withdrew and rolled Michi over onto her belly. The girl squealed happily and lifted her rear for him to take her from behind. That did it. Laurie clambered onto the bed and sitting in front of Michelle, pulled the girl's face into her pussy. Michi responded enthusiastically and soon all three were crooning, chirping, moaning and finally screaming in ecstasy as they all climaxed together.

"Phew," Michelle exclaimed some minutes later when she had her breath back, "if that didn't do it I can't imagine what would!"

"I dunno," her husband muttered while tightly spooning her, "I think we ought to do it again tomorrow just to make sure."

"Uh-uh," Laurie responded, "evidence shows that best results come from having sex on alternate days for the two middle weeks of the woman's cycle. Almost never fails."

"Ladies," Justin announced from the verge of sleep, "mark your calendars."

12