All Comments on 'Hornet's Nest Ch. 05'

by IvoryTusk

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Sid0604Sid0604almost 9 years ago
Thank you...

Thank you for another great chapter. These chapters have been very much underrated... this is a great story. This is easily worthy 5 stars. Thank you for sharing it with us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Wonderful

You have woven a truly engaging tale! First thing I do every morning is to gleefully read the next chapter and it is a great way to start the day :) I particularly like how the innoncent virgin here is the big, strong man.

Well done.

DonnaBeckDonnaBeckalmost 9 years ago
Fantastic

Such a great story. I particularly love the athleticism of this pair. Really starting to hope we don't get a tragic ending.

GaiusPetroniusGaiusPetroniusalmost 9 years ago
I am agog!

I started reading this series at the recommendation of the incomparable DonnaBeck. I resolved that I was not going to comment until I had completed the entire series. One of the shortcomings I find in the Literotica site is that readers get to vote only on individual installments, and not on the series as a whole. I would much prefer to judge the whole work rather than the individual parts (or even the sum of the parts). Well, here I am half-way through, and cannot resist the urge to register my admiration.

I'm tempted to say this story has it all. Manifold are its elements: first love; young love; feats of strength, endurance, agility, and derring-do; well-developed characters; intrigue; social commentary; graphic sexuality; all conveyed in a brilliantly vibrant language that brings to mind Churchill's description of the United States and Great Britain as two nations divided by a common language!

If the author's self-description under the Biography tab is to be believed, we are blessed with a remarkably gifted twenty-two-year-old. Regardless of age or gender, he/she deserves a large and enthusiastic following. My hat's off.

dgfergiedgfergieover 3 years ago
well, fairly smooth chapter

Still waiting for a bomb to drop somewhere. Keep writing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIvoryTusk@IvoryTusk
If you're reading this because you've read my works - thank you. A lot has happened in my life since initially uploading here. My two uploaded series were written during a whimsical rush of inspiration, with focus on "just getting something done", but I decided I liked the i...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES