Horns and Glamour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're so fucking dirty," he whispered. "Fuck, you love this so much."

Both of his hands were on my hips now, holding tightly as he drove himself forward again, pushing as far into me as he could get. He started working towards a rhythm, pumping his hips fast and hard. There was no warmup, no mercy. Just hard fucking.

The slapping sounds of our bodies echoed around the room, and I bit my lip to keep from wailing. The bangles on my wrists and tail jingled as my body shook while we made music together.

One of his hands left my waist, and I fully expected to feel it come around to cup my tit. There's nothing guys love more than holding a tit while they fuck you. I might have even hoped to feel his fingers on me again, flicking my clit to help me along. Instead, he grasped the base of my tail and pulled.

I'd had a lot of guys pull my hair during sex. A lot. I've even had a few pull my horns. But my tail? That was new.

It stung slightly as he used my sensitive tail to pull my body back against him again and again, but it only added to the eddies of stimulation flowing around me. I instinctively flexed my tail, wrapping it around his wrist and forearm and holding him as much as he was holding me.

"You like that, don't you?" he asked, and started pumping his hips even harder.

"Gods yes," I told him. I took a hand off of the table and dropped it between my own legs, settling onto my sensitive nub. I was so turned on that my lubrication was practically oozing out of me, more than enough to wet my fingers when I started fingering my clit.

His fingers dug into my hip and he squeezed my tail tighter as he kept thrusting. Each movement pushed his cock against that sensitive spot in my inner wall, driving me deeper into pleasure. His hips were pumping like a piston, but his tempo matched mine. I may look like I'm from hell, but at that moment I was fully in Nirvana.

My orgam hit me fast and hard, sweeping up and over me. I cried out loudly as I came, my whole body locking up as all my muscles flexed at once. This time I was sure everyone in the neighbouring rooms heard me, but fuck them.

Pleasure arced up my spine like a bolt of lightning, searing my nerves as my body shook from the force of it. I could feel my hands gripping the table harder, my long nails tearing gouges into the cheap wood. I shuddered and writhed as the jolts of pleasure travelled all along my body, spurred on by his steady, insistent thrusting.

I came down from the height of bliss, and my whole body started trembling. My legs were shaky, and I doubted they would hold me up for much longer. I looked over my shoulder at him, and something of that fatigue must have showed on my face because he gave me a nod, then pulled out of me so suddenly I gasped. I gasped again when he suddenly grabbed me by the hips and lifted me.

There was a reason why I was so fond of the strong bodies that come with a life of labour. That and the stamina, of course.

He spun me and dropped me onto the squat dresser, facing him. It was at just the right height to put my pelvis on level with his, and no words needed to be exchanged to plan the next move. I spread my legs as he stepped forward, and he yanked my panties off and threw them across the room. Then he lined his cock up with my body and slid easily into me again.

My legs curled around his hips as he pulled me closer to the edge of the wooden surface. Then he picked up where we left off, thrusting into me with deep, confident strokes. I groaned in pleasure at the feeling of his thick cock sliding up into me. This new angle stimulated me in different ways, and it gave him free access to my chest.

He wasted no time taking advantage of that. One of his arms was wrapped around my back, cupping my ass, and the other was on my breast, squeezing and kneading the flesh there. His lips found mine again, silencing the moan that had started building up in my throat.

The whole dresser rocked with each conjoined motion of our hips. It thumped loudly against the wall each time he thrust forward, adding a dull drumbeat to our fucking.

Because that's all this was - fucking. It's true that he was holding me, and that we were kissing, and that both my legs and my tail were wrapped eagerly around him. But there was no real intimacy, just passion. That's all I wanted tonight. That's all I ever wanted.

His hips pumped beneath and between my thighs, making his cock slide in and out of me with ruthless efficiency. There was a wet noise as our bodies slid together, and it added to the bass line made up of the wooden furniture rocking and hitting the wall. Our panting breath joined the tempo, punctuated by the metallic noise of my bangles, which jingled each time my tail swished through the air. High pitched noises escaped my throat, noises of need and desperation, which wove into the medley. This was our Cadence, our song, built by our combined need.

He picked up his pace, a fleshy slapping sound joining the thudding of furniture. I threw back my head and moaned loudly, like adding a singing chorus to our song. Pleasure radiated up my body and down my limbs, a dull heat of bliss. I wasn't orgasming again, not really, but the wave of pleasure tingled and kept me floating high.

Maybe he was spurred on by my moan of pure pleasure, because his thrusts were getting faster now.

Maybe he was lost in the feeling of my body clenching down on him again, because he was groaning now.

Maybe he was getting off on watching my bliss spread across my face, because his fingers were digging into my flesh now.

His lips found my neck, my throat, and bared down on me. They clamped down on the flesh, kissing and sucking on my skin as he drove his cock deep into me again. I felt a pulsation deep inside of me as the whole length of his cock throbbed and convulsed. He pulled back and slammed his member into me, eliciting another moan from me. His cock twitched again as he pressed himself as deep into me as he could go.

A feral noise rumbled in his throat and against my neck as he kept his mouth clamped on me. His whole body twitched and flexed as he pushed his hips as hard against me as he could, his cock throbbing again.

Then I felt it, the sweet heat of his release. His pleasure made his whole body flex again, and that pleasure rushed up and out of him as his cock throbbed, inundating me with a wave of cum. He kept himself buried in me, his hips still twitching as he rocked our bodies, and another jet of seed shot up into me, so forceful that I swear I could feel it splash against my inner seal.

I moaned loudly, high-pitched and desperate, as I felt our combined pleasure. I could feel his back twitching under my hands, under my nails as I dragged them down his flesh.

He pressed forward with his hips, as if he could somehow go even deeper, and shook as he emptied himself into me.

We groaned in unison as he twitched one last time, releasing maybe one more drop. Then he was finished, and we stared into each other's eyes and panted. I could still feel small aftershocks of pleasure trickling down my body, just the same as I could feel his seed trickling out of my body.

I wasn't worried about any long-term effects of him finishing inside of me. Less than half of demon-touched were actually fertile, and I'd given up on any chance of having a kid many years ago.

For right now, all that mattered was this. This pleasure. This closeness.

But the moment was short. He eased himself back slowly, until his softening member flopped out of me. I looked down to watch the creamy white fluid dribble down my thigh like a line of pearls, and by the time I looked up he had already pulled his pants back up and started lacing them.

I said nothing as he finished doing up his pants, then fished his shirt off the floor and pulled it over his broad chest. He adjusted himself one final time, then gave me a nod. "Thanks," he said, then stepped out the door and softly closed it behind him.

I shook my head and stood up a little woozily, stopping to check myself in the hand mirror. I was flushed and sweaty, the skin of my face and neck an even darker red than normal. Most noticeable was the massive love bite left on the side of my neck from his mouth. I wondered for a moment whether I'd be able to cover it up with a scarf, then shrugged and flopped down onto my bed. That was tomorrow's problem. Tonight my body was pleasantly sore, and I just wanted to sleep.

The bed was small and cold, and I idly wished he'd at least stuck around to hold me long enough for the bed to warm up.

As I lay there, I found myself thinking of my family of all things. My mother, a fiend-touched beauty who had raised two children by herself before getting stabbed in a back alley somewhere. My brother, Ralech, probably still travelling the world.

I wondered where he was now, but had a hard time really caring. It had been a long, long time since we'd been close.

I had Renée and I had Thall. Two good friends, and of course the occasional sloppy fuck. Life was good. What more could a girl ask for?

12