Horny Henry Pt. 03

Story Info
Henry spies on his mum, & his mum drains him in his sleep.
4.1k words
4.5
27.3k
39

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/06/2023
Created 05/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aDude1999
aDude1999
91 Followers

Hi, aDude1999 here again, This part is entirely focused on Henry and his mother, and is much shorter compared to my last part. Again i hope you enjoy it, and if you preferred this length of writing please do write a comment :P They motivate me to continue this series. And i really do appreciate every comment :D

--

It's currently midnight, the same day that i got my cock and balls examined by a professional; and I'm currently lying in bed unable to fall asleep. *Doctor Page, My own mother masturbate daily, they could be touching themselves right now... Doctor Page might even be thinking about me!* i thought.

I got on my back; My penis was rock hard, and tented my sheets; and being 16inches it tent like crazily. *Even my own mother, She could be in her room right now, playing with her pussy or her big breasts, with her inverted nipples.*

I shook my head, *Dammit, I shouldn't think about my own mother that way! She's so kind and sweet to me, it'd be wrong to betray that trust we have, to think about her sexually.*

"But..." i looked at my raging erection that had been preventing my sleep the entire night.

i flung the sheets off, and looked at my painfully erect cock.

*You are starting to annoy me penis.* I saw my head hadn't started oozing precum yet, i counted myself lucky. *I guess it's because of the recent stimulation, I came twice today, Once with Doctor Page, and then by myself when i got home.*

I shifted over to my side again, pointing my erect cock to my bedroom, and bathroom door. *I guess since I'm still hard now, I might need to cum more than twice to get a good nights sleep.*

My penis throbbed again, "That's It!" i get up out of bed, and walk over to my and my mothers shared bathroom; my cock bouncing with each step, I open the door and my cock entered the room before me it stuck out so much.

I turned the light on, and walked over to the toilet bowl; and started to think about previous encounters, reimagining these women in different scenario's

I started to pump my engorged cock, oozing more precum from my tip as i pumped up and down my thick shaft. Then i heard it, "Oh baby, you're such a good boy." It came from my mothers room.

I looked over, and saw that her bedroom door was open, only slightly. i pumped my cock slower as i listened in on what she could possibly be saying. "Your Mummy's sweet boy, I love you so much sweetie." it was hushed and under her breath, but i could still make it out.

*Is she dreaming about me?* "Come to mummy sweetie, Mummy with take gooood care of you."

it was as she was calling out for me right now, and she wasn't in a dream.

I stopped pumping my cock, precum oozing across the tiled floor as i walked over to her bedroom door, I peered inside and saw my mother sleeping on her bed.

"You're Mummy's big boy aren't you." She was on her back, and her huge breasts were spread out to both her sides, and i could tell she had no top on; only her sheets covered her heavenly natural beauty.

Even though she's my own mother, i wasn't blind to her sexual charms, i tried to ignore it as best i could. But it's hard when She wont wear any bras with her tank top's, revealing her big puffy areolas to me everyday, and her tight leggings, that hid nothing of her curves and only served to show off her huge butt; I swear it would take at least 4 inches of cock to get past her butt cheeks.

Her body is almost like a temple dedicated to Fertility, made to breed and birth children.

*She's so sexy.* My cock throbbed even more intensely, as my mother was defenceless and asleep right in front of me.

I entered the room, slowly creeping closer, Her hair was tied up in a bun; she usually wore it in a ponytail and sometimes would let it down to show off her natural brown curls. *She is so lucky to be this natural beautiful, I guess i get my genes from her.* i looked down to my raging hard cock - It was oozing precum on her carpet.

"Shit." i whispered to myself; i held my cock and cupped my head to not spill anymore precum on the floor.

"Don't swear." she murmurs in her sleep, and turned to her side, facing me, Her heavenly breasts flopped with her and with it the sheets went.

Her huge breasts were exposed to me, and i was only 2 feet away from her, right by her side with my raging hard cock.

*I'm so close to her. if i just leaned in a little more, i could touch her lips with my cock.*

"Give it to mummy sweetie." *What was she dreaming about?*

Her words were suggestive enough for me, and i leaned in, my cock inched closer to her face and lips, dripping precum on the side of her breasts.

I had nothing to do with my hands, and the temptation was too great for me, I extended my precum covered hands out to her inverted nipples, and poked them. She moaned, and with that moan her mouth went open.

I stuck my cock head in her open mouth, her thick soft lips were resting on the head of my cock, as my urethra was in her mouth.

*Oh my god! I'm inside my own mothers mouth, and it feels so good!"* i moaned, and my balls started to tense up, my precum started to ooze in my own mothers mouth, and it seems instinctually she started to lick and suck on my cock head.

She swirled her tongue around, and it was all too much for me, Her nipples were starting to poke out, and as the pleasure mounted up, i knew i was so close to just blasting my cum in my own mothers mouth.

*I can't! she's my own mother... and I'd probably choke her with my cum!* I pulled my cock from her hungry drooling mouth, and walked away quickly to the bathroom, forgetting to shut the door behind me completely.

I went over to the toilet, and started to rapidly pump my cock, using my own mothers saliva and my precum to help glide my hands across my rigid cock, i moaned louder and louder as the pleasure and situation was all too much for me.

and i started to blast my cum.

--

Rewinding a little:

Anita was in the middle of a climax in her sexual dream involving her very own sons massive cock ravishing her mouth, and being used for his enjoyment; Her pussy was drooling and just as Henry in her dream was about to cum, she was stirred awake by some moaning noise.

She opened her eyes, and noticed her mouth was covered in some liquid, She tasted it. *This is precum!* She looked at herself, and realised her massive buxom was covered in it too, and that the bathroom door was slightly ajar; The moaning came from there.

*Did my baby boy sneak in my room and used my mouth for his own pleasure?* Her pussy throbbed. *I love it!*

She got up out of bed, She was wearing nothing, her breasts jiggled with each step, and she peered in the bathroom; spying on her son.

She saw her Precious boy, jerking his massive cock with both hands, his huge balls bouncing away, slapping against his own thighs as he moaned and groan; He was getting close.

Anita was in a complete trance, she started to play with herself too, pinching her nipples, groping her own breasts and fingering her own pussy; all within a metre of her son.

Just as I was about to cum, she did too. Our moans in sync as we happened to not hear eachother. My mothers legs went weak, and she fell on her knees as she creamed her pussy.

I was picturing my own mother as i came, how her huge breasts would feel pressed up against me, her soft thick lips around my own as we kissed and made out intensely all the while she pumped my thick shaft with her hands, praising me and complimenting me.

and as i was about to cum, my imaginary mother got on her knees and took the entirety of my cock in her mouth, and swallowed all of my thick cum down her throat she even allowed me to use her mouth like it was my personal onahole, pumping in and out as i came inside her.

My imagination was running wild, and my cock craving mother could tell; She saw my hips swaying, legs shaking as i released blast after blast in and all over the toilet bowl. She came another couple times from this alone.

My blasts turned into a piss like stream, of thick white cum and after another minute of that and the toilet bowl nearly overflowing it had finally stopped. and with it, my sleep deprivation hit me like a ten ton truck.

I flushed the toilet, and simply walked away semi-unconsciously to my bedroom, My still leaking cock oozing residue cum from my tip; leaving a cum trail to my bedroom. I collapsed on my bed and instantly fell into a deep sleep, having drained my balls successfully.

--

My Mother came multiple times while watching, me; imagining herself sucking the cum from my cock, and letting me ravish her pussy with it.

Once she collected herself, she snuck in the bathroom. saw the mess i had made all over the toilet seat; She got on her knees, and without hesitation licked it clean.

*I'm such a fucking whore for my son!* Her pussy instantly started to get more wet as my cum entered her body; It was a natural aphrodisiac, and she wanted to cum again.

*I want to taste more! i want his meaty cock in my throat and in my pussy!*

She got up, after cleaning the toilet of all the cum she could get, and entered my room, She stared at me, and my body; I was on my back, legs spread wide and my cock was now in it's flaccid state of 10inches.

My mother was completely naked, and sweaty from her multiple intense orgasms, Her cum covered breasts heaved up and down as she breathed heavily in anticipation. Her equally cum covered lips were wide open, her tongue dangling out like a dog She was drooling in both places; Her pussy practically sprung a leak and was dripping down both her legs.

She couldn't contain herself. *"I want his cock!"* She kept saying to herself in different ways.

She climbed onto the bed with me, between my legs. she was on her knees and my cock was so close she could feel the heat off it. she saw cum drip from my head, and hesitated no more.

She grabbed my flaccid cock by the shaft, and stuck the head in her warm mouth; I moaned. and she did too. She started to lick and suck on it intensely, sucking up as much cum she could get from what remained in my shaft.

As she swallowed the first mouth full, her pussy started to throb and ache, so she fingered herself yet again, cumming quickly and with quick succession from before, countless times she came and sprayed her cream cum across the bed sheets, and on my thighs.

As my cock was getting attention again, It started to get more rigid, and grew; My mother determined to have more cum, she shoved herself on my cock, taking in at least 8inches of it down her mouth and throat.

She bopped her head, and sucked and licked as if her life depended on it, like she was possessed.

As she continued to suck my cock in my sleep, the precum i was constantly oozing in her eager and greedy mouth, and was getting thicker. In a matter of seconds i started to blast cum yet again.

I came deep in my own mothers throat, blasting my hot thick cum into her belly. she choked; unable to handle the sudden burst of cum, but she was relentless.

*I want it all!* She thought to herself, as cum blasted backwords onto my own shaft, she took my still cumming cock out of her mouth to catch a breath, My cum spilled all over her huge breasts.

She then she shoved herself onto my cock yet again, This time pushing deeper and deeper, using the cum on my cock as lube she sucked and delved deep on my entire shaft.

She had all 16inches of my cock in her mouth and throat. and i was cumming directly into her belly. Her eyes shot up in ecstasy, being filling up with cum, tasting it and having her throat and mouth completely stuffed was intoxication for her.

With my cock continuously pumping cum directly into her belly, She held herself down onto the base of my shaft for at least a 1minute, greedily accepting my cum into her stomach.

She took it out, and gasped for air, coughing up cum. My cock was now starting to get soft again, still leaking cum slowly out.

She looked at me sleeping soundly, my giant cock, and slim figure. *You are the best son i could ever have asked for,* and said quietly, "I love you so much sweetie."

She got comfortable between my legs, and stuck the head of my thick cock in her mouth; every time i oozed cum she would suck it out. She closed her eyes, and used my cock as a pacifier to fall asleep at the bottom of my bed, between my legs.

Both me and my mother had the best sleep of our lives that night, turns out having my cock drained and sucked on while asleep was the best for me and was best for her too.

little did i know i would soon sleep like this from now on.

--

It was now Morning, My sweet cock hungry mother had woken up before me, with an erect cock in her mouth; she was woken up by oozing precum and shaft hindering her breathing.

*Oh Henry, what is mommy going to do with you? my sweet baby boy.* She got on her knees, between my legs yet again, and grabbed my shaft with both hands, She stuck the head of my cock in her warm wet mouth; her soft thick lips pressed up against my mushroom head.

*Mummy's gonna take care of you sweetie.* She started to pump my shaft vigorously, both hands in sync and with her mouth she sucked, tongue swirling around my head.

I started to moan, just as she was. i as vast sleep having my own similar wet dream; non than wiser to my current situation.

My mothers moans vibrated on my cock, and the vigorous hand-job was giving me became too much to handle, and i started to twitch and get more rigid. My mother received a full blast of cum in her mouth and swallowed as much as she could.

she was already full from last night, but she bravely accepted my cum in her hungry mouth, still pumping the cum with her hands.

She started to cough up cum on her own breasts and thighs; she took it out and gasped for air. Luckily my cum had started to lessen, and stream out like piss onto her cleavage, she stuck her mouth over the tip of my cock yet again.

Eagerly and dutifully swallowing every blast, filling up her mouth and swallowing for at least 2minutes. She was sure she wouldn't feel hungry for the entire day with this much cum in her.

As the stream ended, she took out my cock, swallowed the final batch and let my cock flop onto her huge breasts; the residue cum oozing out slowly into her cleavage.

During this, she had came multiple times, from tasting my cum, and feeling my cock in her mouth; She didn't even need to touch herself this time.

She took a while to completely bask in this beautiful moment; Being covered in her cute sons cum, being completely filled to the brim with it; It's smell and musk of his manliness. She was in love with it all; she wanted more but knew it would be too risky.

she didn't know how he would react to this, and she didn't want to ruin her relationship with her son, She was surprised by how little he stirred from all this, and opted for an idea.

*I will drain his cock as much as i can without him noticing, It's mummy's duty to take care of her son.* She smirked.

She took my cock in my mouth for a final time, this time sucking on it clean, licking the entire shaft, head and balls of the cum and excess saliva, She then wiped me down with a towel.

She got up, tucked me in, and kissed me on the forehead; letting me sleep in, I smiled instinctually from her kiss, and seeing my smile warmed her heart.

--

I woke up, in the afternoon, with an erection, but one that wasn't as intense as the day before, *I guess cumming before sleeping was good for me. Maybe i should squeeze one out now?*

i shook my head, and thought, *I don't have condoms yet, and it seems to be afternoon, Maybe another day.* Little did i know the reason why my cock wasn't so intensely rigid was because my own mother had drained me an additional two times in my sleep.

I had a shower, got dressed in my sweatpants and hoodie, Since my penis was soft but still quite long i opted to put it down my pant leg again. Less stressed about my mother seeing my bulge now; considering Doctor Page already told her my size.

I went to the Kitchen, and my mother had made breakfast for me, She kissed me on the cheek and gave me a big hug.

She was wearing her home wear, which for her is a Tank-top with no Bra, and leggings, Hiding very little of her form; Usually this wouldn't bother me, but since my sexual awakening i can't seem to not notice how puffy her areolas are, and find her inverted nipples, and how her heavenly butt would bounce; imaging having my face stuffed in there, and how i could probably suffocate.

"So Henry, Did you sleep well last night?" She smiled.

"I did, Though it did take me awhile to fall asleep."

"Aww, poor baby." She came over and gave me another big hug, this time smothering my face with her huge breasts, my nose was deep in her cleavage, my protests were barely auditable.

She chuckled cutely, "Sorry sweetie."

"You know, if you ever have any troubles sleeping you can always sleep with mummy."

"I'm too old for that now mum."

"Of course not! plus it'd be nice to have someone to cuddle at night, I'm awfully lonely."

I began to think about last night, and what she was moaning in her sleep.

"I don't think that'd be a good idea mum."

"Why not!" She said innocently, a little upset at my refusal.

I paused, "Well, you know i don't wear any underwear."

"Well just wear some underwear then, then you can cuddle with mummy all night."

"But mum, my condition. i can't really fit in my underwear anymore."

"You can't? We'll have to go shopping for some more soon."

"Yeah, i guess."

"For now just sleep naked with mummy."

I coughed on my breakfast, "What?"

"Mummy doesn't mind, I sleep naked too"

I was surprised to see her sudden approval of such an activity.

After a long pause, "But i leak semen mum," i said meekly, she paused to think.

"I guess we'll have to wait till Doctor Page gets us those condoms, Then you can sleep with mummy whenever you want, how does that sound sweetie?"

I struggled to find a reason not too, "I guess so."

"Yaaay! i really missed cuddling with you sweetie!"

She came over and pushed her breasts in my face again in another hug, This time i said nothing in protest, My cock was beginning to stiffen and i was embarrassed.

"Oh sorry sweetie, i can't control myself sometimes around my sweet baby boy."

"I'm not a baby," She smirked.

"Of course not, you are a very big boy now."

I blushed and looked away, "But you'll always be my baby boy, no matter your age sweetie."

She leaned down again, giving me a full frontal view of her cleavage, and kissed me on my forehead.

When she backed away, and leaned against the kitchen counter facing me, i could clearly see her puffy areolas had slipped out her top, and her nipples were now poking out, i was fixated on them, She noticed but said nothing, standing there enjoying my male gaze on her.

after awhile of her letting my stare at her, she approached me, her breasts exposed and bouncing with each step, she leaned in for another kiss, but this time she planted her thick soft lips on my own; and gave me a long big wet kiss, which completely engulfed my lips.

I loved it, and so did my cock. "There, a big kiss for my big boy." She turned around and went behind the kitchen counter; cleaning up.

I was completely frozen, "Come on Henry, eat up." that flashed me back to reality, and i ate my food, my stiff cock stretching down my pant leg.

After a while, i finished my food, my cock had calmed down now.

My mother spoke to me from the kitchen.

"Oh Henry dear."

"Yes Mum?"

"Your friend Aiden called earlier. He asked if you wanted to come over today for a sleepover?"

"Yeah, can you check with his mum whether it's okay?"

"Already did, Aiden even told me it was her idea. I'll take you over there when your done eating."

aDude1999
aDude1999
91 Followers
12