Horny Henry Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aDude1999
aDude1999
89 Followers

"Thanks Mum"

I thought to myself, *Aiden's mum doesn't usually want me over, Why the sudden change of heart?*

She told me when i first became friends with Aiden, that she thought i was a good boy, and that she was happy that Aiden found a friend, but since Aiden struggles abit in school he needs to really focus on his studies, and that I'd be a distraction if we hung out all the time.

*"Wait, I had completely forgotten that Aiden's Mum, is the women who gave me my first orgasm, She's Misses Power, Lucy Powers. Did she change her mind about me since my incident with her, Does she want to see me?*

I got a little excited, both to see Aiden again, and also at the opportunity to have my cock attended too by Misses Powers.

--

Aiden and I go way back, however in Secondary School (High School) We'd always be in separate classes sadly, We'd hang out on break at school, But we lived pretty far away from eachother so the only time we could hang out was at school.

He was always chatty with me, But very shy with others, Like me he's quite short, But somehow even shorter and thinner, I think that's why we initially stuck together, But now we enjoy the same things.

My mother drove me to Aiden's house, I packed a few things, as i would have to go to school with Aiden and His Mum in the morning after our sleepover.

--

This part, was short compared to Pt2, However I feel as if this is a great size for erotica to make them easily enjoyable without big walls of text, and useless stuff.

If you enjoyed this Pt again please let me know in the comments, I read them all. and if you have any feedback, it is greatly looked forward to.

--

Next Part, will involve Aiden's Mother, but also Aiden himself So if you aren't a fan, of Femboy/Gay/Crossdressing it might be worth skimming the parts involving him, I still think it's worth reading even if you aren't interested in that sort of thing. though so stay tuned.

Anyways I hope you enjoyed, and tune in for the next part :)

aDude1999
aDude1999
89 Followers
12