Horny Holly on Ice Ch. 03

Story Info
It’s show time, and Holly puts on a saucy one for Jack.
6.6k words
4.89
4.3k
5

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/27/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack's alarm went off at 6am as planned, though at that moment he wasn't paying too much attention as he was busy between Angela's thighs eagerly eating her pussy. She'd got up to go to the loo, but had come back to bed gently rousing Jack and insisting that since he was abandoning her all day today he owed her all of his attention right now, which was an unspoken instruction to fuck her. When the gorgeous redhead in your life who also knows and enjoys that you fuck many of your friends and had recently started to fuck Holly Willoughby, you don't fucking ask any questions, and fucking get on with it.

Jack soon brought Angela to a loud orgasm with his tongue, though there was a briefly hilarious moment while she fiddled with his phone to turn off the annoying alarm tone while he pounded her good and hard. Angela's third orgasm just preceded Jack's as he pumped multiple loads inside her, groaning loudly, before he rolled off onto his back panting.

"So much for our long lie in on Sunday morning."

"Well darling you are about to bugger off to work all day so I think I'll enjoy your company now while I can. Also I'm pretty sure you won't just be driving Miss Willoughby today, so I wanted my pussy wrapped around your gorgeous member to remind you to come home to me."

"I know where home is. It's right here and it's the only place I ever want to be, and you're the only person I ever want to be with."

Angela kissed him and smiled.

"I know, but since there is a high possibility that you will spend part of your day fucking a famous, rather gorgeous and VERY sexy blonde, I thought a little reminder of the comforts of home wouldn't hurt. Now you need to go get showered otherwise you'll have no time for breakfast and I don't want you running around on an empty stomach!"

Showering did indeed follow, though when Angela joined him, washing briefly took second place as he drilled her against the tiled wall of the bathroom, finishing with Angela kneeling in front of him, vigorously jerking him off until he painted her face and breasts, though the shower was a good place to do that as they soon cleaned up.

Jack dressed in his suit and came downstairs to find Angela in her kimono had laid out muesli, orange juice, coffee and toast. She wasn't joking about sending him out on a full stomach, and he gratefully wolfed it down, before a lengthy kiss goodbye and him heading off to collect Holly. He was waiting outside her house around 15 minutes before the agreed pick up time of 9am, but he was only there a couple of minutes before she appeared at the door, kissing her husband and kids goodbye and getting into the car. Jack got back in the drivers seat, and saw a smile on Holly's face.

"Did you have a pleasant rest of the day yesterday?"

"Yes I did thank you. Went off to see the new Pixar movie and the kids had a blast. Followed that with dinner at Pizza Hut, brought home ice cream and watched telly. Dan even had an enthusiastic go at me last night, and it was alright, though I really got my jollies in the car yesterday."

Jack smiled and nodded. Holly's expression changed and became more serious.

"I meant what I said yesterday. We don't have to do that if you don't want to. I know that you're perfectly capable of giving me pleasure in lots of other ways, but I haven't been dominated like that in an awfully long time. It was so good darling, but it's only really fun if we're both into it."

"You know Holly once upon a time I was essentially just a missionary man, with a wife who taught him what's important with oral pleasure. But my horizons have shifted in the last year, and I've seen and done things I barely imagined before. I think I love and respect women too much to call them a slut or bitch, but I'm not averse to helping you get off, and if that means a little spanking and hair pulling every now and then, I'm up for that. Yesterday wasn't terrible you know, it just wasn't my favourite thing."

Holly visibly relaxed, comfortable that she hadn't somehow crossed a line in their complicated "boss/employee who was fucking her" relationship. Jack suggested coffee as they were a little ahead of schedule, so he picked up at a drive through and they were both quietly enjoying their beverage. They chatted about the day ahead, and whilst Holly would spend most of it at the studios, Jack would be on hand all day.

"Rachel will see that you're taken care of today. I'm not planning to pop out, as it's our first week and rehearsals will likely be a disaster. It's always the same, but I need you on hand in case that changes."

"Absolutely fine Holly. I've got a new book and plenty to keep me amused, plus I wouldn't mind coming in and having a peek at the show if that's okay. Angela and a few friends are coming to the performance tonight and they're very excited about it."

"Oh yes darling, Rachel told me. I'm so looking forward to meeting this lucky woman you're with, as well as their friends. Tell me, is uh...Debbie coming along?"

Holly floated the question more in hope than expectation, but she practically squealed when Jack told her she was, along with Laura and Audrey.

"They're making a proper night of it, dinner, then the show. Debbie is a HUGE fan of this, so I'm certain she will have a blast."

"Well I know they have VIP access, so make sure they come backstage after the show and we can introduce them to Philip and our cast. I want to make it special for them, but it will be lovely to meet Angela. I've seen her picture but I want to meet the woman that you go home to Jack, she must be pretty special."

"Oh she certainly is that Holly, and I think she will have fun meeting you too. We have a remarkably open relationship, but it would be fair to say that she might just be slightly nervous about getting to know you. She's totally relaxed about us fucking to be clear, but she does regard you as a bit of a blonde celebrity sex goddess. You're on her list, you know?"

Holly quietly chuckled.

"Blonde celebrity sex goddess? That's a new one for me. I didn't think you needed a list with how open you are with each other, but nice to know I made the list just the same. Do you think she would like an invite back to the flat tonight? I mean of course all of the women, not just Angela."

"You can ask her yourself, though I think that would pretty much be a sure thing. Wasn't sure if we were back to the house or the flat after the show, thinking about getting you into work for Monday morning."

"The first Sunday of the season is always a late one, usually because of the after-show party. It's nice because we don't lose anyone in the first week, so no tensions around voting. Plus you know I only have to keep a casual wardrobe at the flat, with Sarah looking after me during the week for onscreen clothes and accessories."

Jack had met Sarah the stylist previously (and of course fucked her) and also knew her to be one of Holly's pussy pleasers. He now thought he could tell the days when Holly had been brought off before they went live, purely based on her demeanour on screen, though the vast majority of the audience would be none the wiser.

It wasn't long before they arrived at the studios where the show was filmed, and Holly was met by her PA Rachel, who flashed Jack a warm smile and mouthed a silent thank you when she saw Holly's good mood. He parked the car then made his way inside to be given an "Access all areas" security pass, which ensured that Jack could be available for Holly as and when he was needed. He made his way to the arena, where it looked as though a lighting rehearsal was underway, with a pair of stand ins on the set filling in for the presenters. A couple of the skaters were on the ice, working with their celebrity partners and getting some last minute practice in.

Rachel wandered up beside him, giving him a discreet peck on the cheek.

"Thanks for getting the boss here in a good mood. Did you...eh....I mean was she looking for..."

"Actually all we did was chat and I promised that Debbie and Angela will see her later, and she insisted on us all coming backstage after the show. Also I think we will be going back to the flat later rather than home."

"Well I have to admit the prospect of getting quality time with Debbie and Angela would be enough to put a smile on my face, but Laura - she was your back up driver the other day, yes? -- and Audrey who I don't know yet. She's the woman who works at Carlotta's?"

Jack nodded and confirmed, while continuing to admire the movement on the ice.

"We will get you properly introduced to everyone later on Jack, but the boss would like to see you after the run through."

He saw Holly and Philip in position while practicing their script for the show opening and the various pieces to camera that they would do during that evening's show. He wandered around the arena making his way backstage, his pass being carefully checked a couple of times and made his way to the dressing room area, and grabbed a cup of tea. Around an hour later the rehearsal was finished and he saw Philip and Holly making their way backstage. Holly took a moment to introduce Jack and they made pleasant conversation for a couple of minutes.

He followed her into Holly's dressing room, where Sarah was busy fussing over some outfit options for the show with an assistant who was politely dismissed, leaving Holly, Sarah & Rachel in the room. The stylist pointed Rachel & Jack towards a sofa on the other side of the room.

"We're down to our last three or four choices for the frock for tonight, and I suggested asking you which of them you liked, which the boss loved!"

Holly grinned as Sarah explained what they were going to do. Holly and Sarah disappeared behind a screen, giggling like a pair of schoolgirls. The first sign of activity was seeing Holly's jumper tossed theatrically over the screen, followed by a couple of minutes of rustling noises. Rachel sat smiling beside him, obviously enjoying the fun of the moment. Sarah appeared out front, started some music on her phone and cleared her throat.

"Our first choice today is the lingerie segment. Black strapless Victoria's Secret with nude silk stockings, which will be suitable for even the most dramatic leg slit."

The blonde stepped out from behind the screen and strutted out in lingerie and stockings, looking utterly fabulous even with minimal make up. Her breasts lightly bounced as she strutted forward, with a very sexy wobble. Holly pivoted, and Jack was seeing the tiniest of thongs from the rear, with Holly's gorgeous bum shaped beautifully around it.

Rachel casually reached into his lap and gave his cock a gentle squeeze, and noted he was semi erect from the performance being presented to him.

"That's a four or a five on the stiffy scale, but that's pretty good for the first outfit."

Jack grinned widely, while Holly turned again, leaned forward with her breasts threatening to spill out and blew him a kiss. Jack reacted appropriately and Rachel duly reported the uptick in firmness.

"Next we have Agent Provocateur in scarlet with black stockings. The thong is decorated in hand sewn crystals to provide a feature on a full leg reveal, and the bra is a cup size below to force up and and enhance the cleavage."

If Holly's tits bounced before, they were having a dance now, with the gorgeous red lace framing a deep sexy cleavage. Jack's cock lurched in response, with Rachel duly reporting his reaction, which had the women in the room smiling broadly.

"Finally we have Boux Avenue in virginal white from their bridal collection. Designed for even the most demure of brides to look super sexy for their wedding night this corset and stockings ensemble is designed to get a big rise out of Mr Right."

Jack politely moved Rachel's hand out of his lap, and before Holly could reach him, he stood up, walked and stood directly in front of her.

"The black is gorgeous, the red super sexy, but all I want to do with the white is rip off the thong, bend you over and take you."

Holly stood for a second, winked and led Jack behind the screen. There was a couch and Holly kneeled on it, presenting her bum towards him. Jack reached around and ran his fingers over the thong which was damp to the touch. Holly shuddered at the contact, and started to tug it off, but Jack grabbed it and pulled which caused the stitching to tear and it came away in his hand, and he placed the panties in his pocket. Jack dropped his trousers and slipped down his boxers, his now erect cock springing to its full 11" length.

"Pound me Jack, give me a good fuck and fill me up. Stretch my cunt and spank my ass, I want to cum so hard that you'll need to hold me or I'll fall over."

He needed no second invitation, his cock gliding smoothly into Holly's willing and wet hole. She groaned in complete pleasure as in a few strokes he was buried inside her to the hilt.

"Fuck that feels so good. Carol has a strap on that's roughly the same size, but it doesn't pulse the way your cock does, it's not warm and full like you make me."

Jack delivered two swift hard slaps to the star's bum, one on either cheek which were greeted with moans of pleasure. He started to pump in and out, using Holly's hips to drive deep and hard with each thrust. They quickly got into a swift tempo that had her moaning again and again. Holly used one hand to steady herself, the other to pop out her breasts and then to twist and tweak her nipples. Jack didn't miss a beat, but slapped each cheek again which would have made it abundantly clear to anyone within earshot exactly what was happening.

Holly's prick tease show had Jack close to boiling point, but it was a matter of pride that he would not cum before she did, so he doubled his efforts, and soon had Holly in familiar territory, recognising the unambiguous pulsing of her pussy on his cock which preceded her orgasm. He pulled back on her hair which was enough to tip her over and her orgasm would undoubtedly have been loud but for the pillow which she had thrust in her face at the last moment. He could contain himself no longer and pulsed again and again, filling her with his cum just exactly as requested.

Holly dropped the pillow, and moaned quietly as her orgasm ripped through her body. Jack released his grip on her hips, which now flared red under his touch, he pulled out with a resounding plop and staggered back. He became aware of Rachel and Sarah now attending to their boss, The stylist attempting to salvage the rest of the lingerie without any further damage, The assistant guiding Holly to a seated position, then kneeling in front of her to begin eagerly licking Holly's pussy clean. Now only in stockings and heels, Holly looked up through her matted hair and smiled, a satisfied and contented look.

"Oh fuck Jack, that was just so good. The girls will tell you I'm just not myself unless I cum before a show. There's a reason I get 15 mins quiet time before a broadcast, though it's usually to let this little tiger between my thighs and get me set up for a day in front of the camera."

Rachel looked up, her eyes lighting up and smiling while her mouth was locked over Holly's cunt like a vacuum. Sarah, her clothing duties now attended to, dropped to her knees in front of Jack's cock and started to lick him clean.

"Did you actually have a dress or two you wanted my opinion on, or was the lingerie show just an excuse for a bit of fun?"

Sarah looked up as if suddenly remembering what the original idea was.

"Oops sorry Jack! Yes we have two gorgeous dresses to pick from this week, and it should be obvious which lingerie set goes with which. The white one was just to see if you were going to give the boss a pounding, though to be fair you don't often need much encouragement."

She got to her feet and showed off the two choices, one a strapless black gown and the other a red dress with a plunging neckline.

"For what it's worth I think you'll look amazing in either of these, but if you want my opinion, the red dress has the slight edge."

Holly beamed her approval of his choice, so the red dress it was! Rachel soon finished her ministrations and Holly then dressed and pulled on a full length dressing gown as the dress rehearsal was not for another couple of hours. Rachel & Sarah busied themselves attending to the lingerie scattered around the dressing room after the show, so Jack took a moment with Holly.

"I don't want you to think that I don't appreciate the effort here, or that I didn't have a lot of fun with the impromptu show, but assuming it wasn't my fashion sense you wanted, if you ever just need a fuck all you have to do is tell me. Around you Holly, I'm ALWAYS interested."

Holly blushed slightly, but smiled too.

"Darling you don't know how good that makes me feel. It's very easy to drift into a domestic routine and to be a bit safe with my on screen image, but now and again I like to know I can still slip in to...what did you say Angela called it?"

"Blonde celebrity sex goddess."

"Yes that was it, blonde celebrity sex goddess mode. A girl likes to know she can put on some lingerie and get the attention of a gentleman from time to time."

"You never need to do that for me, but suffice to say you've clearly managed to get all of my attention today. But we've got almost three months of Sundays like this ahead of us, plus all your other engagements. To quote Shania Twain, all you have to do is ask."

She smiled and hugged him, and announced that tea and a snack were in order, which Rachel duly scurried off to organise. A knock on the door soon followed and a young woman brought in a tray with beverages and some biscuits. She smiled and Holly asked her to introduce herself.

"My name is Erica, Miss Willoughby. It's such a privilege to look after you for the show, I'm a very big fan. Please let me know if I can do anything for you."

Holly offered her hand and they shook, while she turned on her charm and dazzled the young woman. Rachel organised a photograph which Holly autographed for her. The young woman looked like she might melt, and Jack saw up close just why Holly was so good at her job. In that moment, even though she had no reason to do so, she had made her fan feel like the most important person in the room, and it was clear to see the effect.

Erica clutched the picture to her ample chest, and thanked Holly over and over again. Rachel stepped out with her for a couple of minutes, then returned.

Jack couldn't help but comment.

"That was a lovely thing you just did Holly. That young woman has a moment she will remember for a very long time now."

"Oh it was nothing Jack. First rule in this game is to look after your fans. Without them I don't have a job, plus that only took a couple of minutes to do and I actually love doing that. Pretty girl too, but I bet you we get all the tea and coffee we can handle from now on."

As Jack saw over the next hour or so as production assistants and various members of the crew dropped by for one reason or another, Holly took time with every one of them, asking their names and genuinely being really nice to them. It was obvious she really WAS that nice a person. One final visitor before the actual dress rehearsal was the wife of one of the contestants that year, Ola Jordan. She and Holly were obviously well acquainted, exchanging a warm hug and air kisses. The tiny blonde was a professional dancer from the 'Strictly Come Dancing" show, and was renowned for showing off her body in revealing outfits. Jack took a moment to admire her in the flesh, even though she was in a jumper and trousers there was no mistaking the large firm breasts and round hips.

Ola also seemed to know Sarah and Rachel very well too, but politely waited to be introduced to Jack.

"Ola darling this is Jack Spencer. He's joining my staff for a while as my driver and assistant. He'll be around a lot, and is of course inside the circle of trust. I'm sure I've mentioned him before"

12