Horny Holly on Ice Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ola smiled and shook Jack's hand while rather unsubtly looking him up and down, lingering for a little too long on his crotch.

"Jack lovely to finally meet you. I've heard such good things from Holly, I do hope to see more of you."

With that Ola swept out of the room, wiggling her hips as she went that definitely had Jack's cock acknowledge her presence. Rachel whispered in his ear.

"She is one of our regulars at the flat. Has been for the last year or so. Her husband knows, approves but never visits. It's their thing I guess. Something tells me you're going to see more of her Jack. She has amazing stamina, even with Holly and Carol tag teaming her with a pair of strap-ons she wore them both out. If I were you, I'd start working out."

Rachel giggled, which left him in no doubt as to the nature of the future meetings, however he was confident in his physical fitness when it came to sex, and relished the thought of pleasuring the dancer.

Jack sat in one of the seats in the arena and watched the dress rehearsal which took quite a while, as the director and crew worked through lighting set ups and technical hitches. Jack's phone discretely buzzed away as he got notifications from all four of the women attending the show, with a range of pictures of outfits and the women at the meal. Jack was smiling as he looked at a series of Instagram photos culminating in a group shot that was probably taken by their waiter.

"Girlfriend?"

Jack was briefly startled as the heavily accented voice of Ola announced her presence from the row behind him.

"Sorry I didn't intend to pry, but you did seem to be enjoying the pictures. Are they all your girlfriend Jack?"

The question was posed with a tone of curiosity rather than denigrating the idea.

"Not as such, but this is Angela. We're living together and have been for a year or so now. She's coming to the show, I hope we can introduce you and James to her, she loved you on Strictly."

Ola smiled warmly and assured him she would be very happy to meet all of his friends. She saw her husband coming off the ice and apologised before disappearing to see him. His phone buzzed and Rachel asked him to come back to the dressing room. When he arrived the room was busy as Philip and the judges had all come into Holly's dressing room to eat the hot meal that was being served just along the corridor. Jack grabbed a plate of hot pasta and discretely found a spot beside Rachel & Sarah. The banter in the room was warm & friendly, and if there were any first night nerves then they were not easily spotted. Soon the visitors started to slip away and it was just Jack, Holly and her team remaining.

Holly disappeared behind the screen while Sarah and Rachel, fussed and got her dressed in the lingerie and dress, after which Holly rounded the screen and posed briefly with a hand on one hip.

"What do you think Jack?"

She looked amazing, and the broad grin on his face gave her an unspoken answer, though if she could have seen under his trousers she would have noticed a pronounced response from his cock also.

"Gorgeous, glamorous and just the right amount of sexy for the show. Good luck, though in that dress I don't think you'll need it."

Holly chuckled, walked up and gave him a peck on the cheek, then left the room with Rachel and one of the production staff leading her to her first camera position. Sarah was fussing around the room, organising the discarded clothes and generally preparing for the eventual return of her boss. She looked at Jack, smiled then picked up a make up wipe and gently cleaned the lipstick that Holly had deposited a few moments earlier.

Jack thanked her, and offered to get them tea while they waited for the show to begin. When he returned a large tv screen was showing the title card for the show, which soon changed and they were off. They were joined by Rachel, who sat with them on the couch, Jack sandwiched between the pair in a quite pleasant thigh to thigh manner. Jack's phone had finally stopped vibrating with picture notifications, and it was apparent that his friends and girlfriend were enjoying themselves enormously.

During one of the commercial breaks, Jack was scrolling through the pictures. Rachel knew them all as she had done the screening process which was part of the slightly surreal requirements for those who took part in the fun times at Holly's apartment, and indeed had already been naked with Angela and Debbie. Laura she had met briefly at the photo shoot the previous day, with Audrey being the sole member of the quartet that she had yet to meet in person.

Sarah ooh'd and aah'd at the pictures, correctly identifying each of the four women though she had not met any of them previously. She made nice comments about each of their style choices for the evening, and both women were complimentary in general. Rachel popped out for a bathroom break, and Sarah turned to Jack.

"I know I will be stating the blindingly obvious, but you know each of these women intimately and regularly?"

Jack nodded and blushed ever so slightly.

"I do but all on their own terms. We've tried to talk it out, goodness knows that's what Angela does rather brilliantly for a living, and in the end I'm none the wiser why they put up with this mess that we find ourselves in. I love Angela dearly, but she is more than fine that I invite these women into my bed, with or without her, and they all seem perfectly happy with it too. I keep waiting for someone to fall madly in love with Debbie, Laura or Audrey and whisk them away but it hasn't happened yet."

"Well Jack you are lovely and a delight to be around. But you might have the best dick on the planet and the sex is astonishingly good, so I don't imagine they will be in any rush. As for Angela I cannot wait to meet her, she seems a remarkable woman."

Jack warmly agreed with the latter remark, and the pair were soon rejoined by Rachel, who's only comment was that she half expected to find them fucking when she got back, which brought chuckles from the two women. Jack blushed once again, but when Sarah stood up and dropped her skirt to the floor without ceremony and announced that they only had 30 minutes before the end of the first show, there was shedding of clothes by all three and Jack found himself flat on his back whilst Sarah and Rachel quickly did 'rock, paper, scissors' to see who did what, with Rachel apparently winning as she gleefully mounted his cock, whilst Sarah climbed over his chest and lowered her pussy onto his eager probing tongue.

Twenty five minutes later and all three had collapsed naked, sweating and satisfied back onto the couch. Jack had Rachel cum quite quickly, which Sarah took as a signal for her to take a turn on his cock. She quickly went behind the couch, leaned over and pulled apart her cheeks, which Jack took as a clear invitation to slam into the blonde hard and fast which he duly did while Rachel played with the nipples of the standing woman, though she found it tough to keep them in her mouth as they bounced with each fierce thrust from Jack. Sarah also grabbed a pillow just before her orgasm, and muffled her screams which hopefully prevented discovery of their debauchery. Rachel then followed up with an attentive licking clean of cock and pussy.

They jumped into the shower in the star's dressing room, and took a moment to quickly towel off, and were just starting to get dressed again when a quick chap on the door was followed by a swift entry and in walked Erica their tea lady from earlier. She did not notice them at first, but paused while picking up the dirty cups and dishes and turned her head slowly.

All three were still in states of undress. Rachel had pulled on her skirt and was about to don a bra and jumper. Sarah had been busy buttoning up her blouse, and Jack similarly with his shirt. The trio paused, frozen in a moment, while Erica blinked hard and shook her head as if to check to see that she was not dreaming.

Her eyes roamed over the trio, but eventually settled on Jack's rather erect cock, as showering with two gorgeous women was not conducive to it behaving.

"I will....just take care of....ummm...these...errr....dishes, shall I? Or perhaps I should come back later..."

The trio shook their heads slowly, but the young brunette did just that as they finished dressing and loaded a trolley, and was just about to step out the room, when Rachel pulled her aside and had a whispered conversation which had the young woman glancing nervously and giggling almost simultaneously. She left, and there was a collective sigh of relief.

Jack was clearly still very worried if there might be any consequences.

"What in earth did you say to her Rachel? Are we going to get thrown out of here? That would be horrific for Holly..."

"We will be fine Jack. I explained we had been working all day and decided a shower would be in order. We're all adults so had a bit of fun in the process...anyway Erica promises to keep quiet. Though I think she might want to join in next week...pretty girl, fabulous tits...".

All during this the tv had been playing the show silently, and it was only when Jack noticed the end credits that he realised they were still half dressed. He gasped and all three realised their boss was on her way back to the dressing room area, and they had barely finished when the door swung open and in marched a beaming Holly.

Rachel hustled over with a bottle of chilled water which Holly gratefully sipped at.

"Great show boss, the audience sounded really into it and I think Jack was right about the dress. It's already blowing up on Twitter and Instagram."

"Thank you Sarah, but are you two telling me that you had Jack all to yourselves for 90 minutes and all you did was watch the telly?"

Rachel started to snigger which developed into full blown laughter as Sarah joined her and Holly. Jack merely blushed a little and smiled. Before Jack's embarrassment could get any worse, a production assistant entered and reminded Holly that the VIP guests were due to arrive in 5 mins. Holly had her hair and make up touched up, and went out to meet the dozen or so guests. Jack stood and watched, admiring Holly putting obviously star struck guests at their ease and posing for photos with Philip, while the show's judges, professional dancers and contestants mingled.

When Angela and the girls had their turn, Jack enjoyed seeing the excitement on their faces as pictures were snapped and the chatter grew louder. There was a moment between Debbie and Holly that showed a hunger between them for an instant, which if you blinked you would have missed it, but Jack duly noted it and smiled at Angela who clearly clocked it as well. She casually sidled over to Jack, and had an affectionate but brief kiss.

"So did you fuck Holly before or after she tried on that dress?"

"Before. There was a whole lingerie catwalk show to help decide on the dress choice, and red won."

"Darling, red always wins."

His red headed girlfriend chuckled as she whispered that in his ear, but seeing Ola and her husband she took Jack by the arm and went over to introduce herself, and get pictures. They made polite conversation and James was dragged away to get some cast first night photos taken.

"I'm a very big fan of your work on Strictly. It's a fixture in our Saturday night viewing, though if Jack is working I can usually find one of the girls to keep me company. I'm disappointed I won't be getting to see you on the show any more."

"That's very kind Angela. It was time for me to leave and go do something else, but I had a wonderful time, so thank you for watching. So tell me do you and this handsome man go dancing much?"

"Alas not as often as I would like. Jack has many talents, but dancing is restricted to a side to side shuffle."

"You're missing out Jack! I have heard he is quite a talented gentleman, no wonder Holly likes to have you around. Maybe I could give you some private lessons, see if we can't improve those moves of yours."

Angela was thoroughly excited at that prospect, though Jack was pretty sure that it wasn't merely dancing that Ola had in mind. Before he could take that thought much further, Debbie, Laura and Audrey arrived and demanded pictures with Ola, so Jack put on his photographer hat and did the necessary work with the phones. Rachel discretely arrived and told Jack that the boss needed him in the dressing room. He excused himself and knocked on the closed door, then entered when invited.

"Excellent first show I think Holly. Angela and the girls all seemed to have a pretty wonderful time."

Holly was casually stripping out of the dress then lingerie, pausing briefly to turn to Jack with hands on hips.

"Glad to hear it, though of course we saw a hundred things go wrong. But with live tv you just have to get on with it. Sometimes after the first show I'm really worn out, but not tonight. I'd like to extend an invitation to Angela and your friends back for a little after party."

Jack excused himself briefly and stepped out to ask the unspoken question of who wanted to fuck Holly, though he took a moment to admire the gorgeous and very naked woman in front of him first, which made Holly smile and blush ever so slightly.

Jack quietly pulled the quartet of women to one side.

"Holly is asking if you would like to go back to her place for a little after party. Anyone who doesn't want to just needs to say and I'll organise another car to get you home. But to be clear, Holly's parties at the flat can get a little wild..."

Audrey looked at the other women, giggled briefly which set off all four of them.

"Are you kidding Jack? I would not miss this for the world."

Although not surprised Jack wanted to be sure no one would be taken aback when the party moved to its naked phase. He returned to Holly, confirmed the gleeful acceptance of the invitation which seemed to rather please Holly, who had got dressed in a jumper and jeans outfit and seemed ready to leave.

"I don't get turned down very often you know, but it's the first time I've asked four women at the same time that I don't know that well. I'm leaning heavily on the fact that they are all in your inner circle Jack."

"Something tells me that you won't be disappointed Holly. Obviously Debbie you've met, Laura was in the car with us yesterday but Audrey and Angela haven't really spent any time with you so far. Angela and I were fucking before I left the house this morning, but she's been very keen to come to the flat for a while. Audrey apart from being remarkably beautiful has an appetite to match anyone I know, plus I'm told has excellent skills with a strap on."

Holly smiled, and briefly licked her lips in unconscious anticipation of the debauchery ahead. They exited the dressing room, Holly said her farewells and Jack escorted her to the waiting car. They were soon sweeping through the quiet streets of London on a Sunday evening, and arrived at Holly's flat, parking in the underground garage. Jack opened the door and grabbed a bag from the boot.

As they entered the lift, Holly raised a quizzical eyebrow.

"I always keep a bag with a clean shirt and a toothbrush in the car in case I'm away for an unplanned overnight stay. Cant show up in yesterday's clothes driving a celebrity sex goddess, can I?"

That got a giggle and a nod, and Holly was once again thankful that Jack was planning a few steps ahead, even if it did mean he was already thinking he was staying the night. They entered the flat and Jack popped his bag in the guest bedroom.

"The other car will be about 15 minutes or so. Wanted to make sure that we weren't being tailed by paparazzi after the show, so they're on a little tour of the town before getting dropped off."

"Fifteen minutes alone with you Jack, which isn't going to happen again tonight...whatever might we do to pass the time?"

Holly walked towards the master bedroom, paused to turn her head before starting to strip off on her way to the bed, beckoning Jack with a single finger. He loosened his tie and followed. It looked like it was going to be a very long night.


12