Horny House Pt. 02

Story Info
Mike and Emily try to come to terms with their love.
3.7k words
37.5k
69
1

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I very much appreciate the support on the first chapter. Horny House is a six-part series and I will be looking to get these out every couple of days. Thank you!

***

Yesterday's antics with Emily replayed over and over in his mind. He could not believe how naughty they had acted. His own sister gave him the best hand job of his life, and he didn't even cum! Mike woke with the worst case of blue balls he had ever gotten. He found himself craving her touch again, even just craving her presence. He wanted to go see her. But what if she thought of last night as a mistake? What If she felt sick to her stomach and never wanted to deal facing him again? Either way, he had to find out. Timidly, Mike mad his way across the hall. He knocked three times. No answer.

"Emily? Are you in?" Mike called as he gentle opened the door.

Her room was a mess and empty. She did not even bother to make her bed. Maybe she felt like getting fresh air, he thought. He felt odd, he had never really been inside her room before. Her walls where pink and she still had fluffy animal toys that she had kept from her childhood. Her room smelled of freshly scented candles. His eyes examined everything before him. She still had last night's clothes on the floor, she must have really been in a rush. Stepping into her room felt like he was intruding behind enemy lines. Her laptop sat on her bed and was left slightly open. Then more he entered her room the more he saw. Her cabinet drawers were left open and so was her wardrobe. Typical teen girl, he thought.

His mind every so often flashed to the events of the night before and he felt aroused, like this was forbidden grounds. Mike inspected the clothes she had worn the previous day. He remembered what she looked like in that skirt. Looking further he saw pink underneath the denim and found her panties. Small panties with a white love heart at the front. His heart raced to the thought of where her sex had been. In his hands he opened them up to look inside. He wondered if she was shaved or clean. His cock twitched as he brought the underwear to his nose and inhaled. Her scent was a magic potion to him. Filling his nostril with the smell of her sex. His eyes darted to the laptop that still lay next to her duvet. To his delight it was not password protected. Mikes eyes skimmed the tabs that were open. He opened her YouTube and Facebook. After some time reading through her recent messages, he found she had made plans to see her boyfriend.

A part of him was searching for something, anything. Then, he found it. Scrolling through her history, a website he was familiar with had been in her recent searches. Literotica.com. His heart raced. The thought of his sister masturbating was euphoric to him. A reminding sniff of her panties kept his excitement on edge. Clicking through the site, he stumbled across her profile. MissE123 was her name. His heart almost stopped when he saw her recent tags. Incest/Taboo, Brother/Sister, Brother, brother sister love stories. His heartbeat echoed inside of him. She felt the same way, and he knew it now. He could not help but smile from ear to ear. Mike realised she had been in her room for long enough, satisfied with his findings he retreated to his room.

Mary dropped Emily off at Jake's. She could tell something was on her mind and she hated that Jake boy. He was not right for her. She needed a man that respected her and cared for her. Mary knew she had to make her own mistakes, and there would be no use in trying to persuade her to change her life. Emily Reminded her of herself. When she was young and dumb. She met a guy and had two children. He turned out to be someone she never thought he would be. Now she lived what seemed a forever single life, being the parent to her Son and Daughter. Being a parent and work had kept her out of the dating scene for almost 15 years. In truth she did not trust any man. She had her son in her life but that was it. It had been many moons since she had felt the touch of a man, and oddly now more than ever she craved it. As if there was something in the air.

When Mary got home, she decided to make changes. She wanted company, and she knew she wasn't getting any younger. Mary was a sexual woman. She was aroused almost every minute of every day. She had accumulated many porno DVD's over the last few lonely years, and with that she had developed quite the collection of toys, and she could not wait to satisfy her needs. But there was only one problem. Mike was still around the house. She felt guilty pleasuring herself anywhere nears her kids and would only ever do it when they had school.

"Mom the bathroom is leaking again!" Mike called from atop the stairs.

"Oh shoot. I'll call the plumber darling. you may need to use my bathroom until we can get it fixed."

"I guess that shouldn't be a problem. Do you know where Emily went?" Mike asked seeming concerned.

"She's at Jake's honey, why don't you get yourself out the house and enjoy the sun?" Mary hoped he would say yes.

"Yeah I might hit the gym and get some reps in." Was his reply.

Mary closed her eyes in relief. Soon she would have the privacy she needed to have her fun. Mike entered his Mothers room to use the toilet. Her bathroom was small but suitable for her to use. Upon entering the bathroom mike noticed a rather large bag left on the edge of his mother's bed. intrigued, Mike approached to check what was inside. His Mom did not usually keep these types of bags. It was black and full, with a long strap. Any other bag she owned was of designer or looked more fashionable than this one. The bag had been left half unzipped before he unzipped it fully.

To his amazement his eyes rested upon an abundance of sex toys. Little ones, big ones, graphic ones, butt plugs, everything. He almost did not believe what he saw. His mother in his eyes was a saint. The image of her using her toys flooded his brain and again for the second time that day his cock rose to attention. Forgetting he needed to pee, he did so and left as quick as he could. He did not want to be caught going through her things. Mike left the house after 30 minutes alone in his room, beating his meat to thoughts of his mother. Mike was a horny guy and he only really saw sexual interest in the women he had at home. He decided to go meet some friends by the lake and make a day of the sun while It was still around before fall.

Mary wasted no time in inserting the DVD into the player. A young man popped up on the screen, his naked body kick-started her woman juices as she lay back in her bed. His cock was at least 7 inches long and he kind of looked a lot like Mike. Mary thought this would have disgusted her, but to her own surprise it didn't. In fact, it did the exact opposite. She felt more turned on the more she looked at him, and the more she looked at him, the more she saw her son. She felt ashamed when her fingers met her lips underneath her thong. It did not stop her. She rubbed and rubbed until her sensitive clit throbbed and ached. She enjoyed tasting herself when she masturbated. Soon the man on the screen was accompanied by a woman. A real woman, of age and maturity. She always enjoyed watching the older boys at the lake jump around topless in the water when she ran.

Younger men were her kind of snack, full of muscles and full of stamina. Oh, what she would do to have a man of youth in her life. Still horny Mary opened her laptop to her secret website. BDSM.MEETUPS.COM the site she used to chat up young men who wanted some milf action. Thoughts of sex with young men plagued her life, it was all she thought about to the point she was obsessed. She had been chatting to a man of nineteen, at ages with Mike. RBoy19 was his name. However, nothing had gotten serious or at least into much detail. Though the thought of being intimately involved with anybody made her body vibrate. She dreamed of what he would be like. Her imagination eventually drifted back to the man on screen and regrettably back to her son. She found her clit with the little bullet vibrator she had bought not too long ago. It buzzed loud in the room as it worked her to climax. Immediately Mary felt shame and had to wash herself clean.

Emily and Jake talked out their differences. She had to admit he was very handsome, but his personality turned her off him. A twenty-minute conversation with him felt like lifetime, and in some way, she knew she had to end it. She felt like doing it right now, but she got rid of that thought when she felt her vagina ache. She too could not get the image of last night's events out of her head. He brothers cock felt so warm and hard in her hands. She had sense of guilt, but it made her feel naughty. The thought of doing something so forbidden and so wrong felt so right to her. She was horny, and she needed something from Jake.

"I thought you came here to talk?" Jake asked, seeming uninterested.

Sarah bit her lip and stayed silent.

"Or Maybe you came to get fucked?" He asked turning his head to look at her.

She hated the way he talked, but she had to admit his cock inside of her would meet her needs she knew it.

"I'm tired Jake" She lied. "Maybe we could do something else?"

"You mean give each other head?" He seemed confused.

"Yeah, kinda." She did not even look at him.

Jake could tell something was bothering her, but the topic of the discussion seemed more important, so he agreed.

"Okay, me first though." Jake said, as he crawled over to her at the side of the bed.

Jake planted an unexpected kiss on her. They French kissed for a while, Jake's hands groped her, enjoying her body. Eventually Jake lay back and pulled down his shorts, revealing his soft cock to her. Jake complained that Emily's hands were cold as she began to stroke him, so instead she used her mouth. It was now very evident to her that Mike was bigger than him, and more girthy too. She made quick work of it. Being Jake's girlfriend, he tended to ask for blowjobs a lot, so over time she got good at them.

"That's it baby, like the head, just how I like it." He moaned.

Emily used her tongue around the back of his head and flicked her tongue around his glands. Eventually she felt him tense up. Unexpectedly his rough hands forced her head further down until she was choking. She tried her best to break free, but he held her there tight and he came in down her throat. Four spurts of Jake's hot cum made her gag and she almost spat it all back out on top of him.

"Jake! You asshole! I couldn't breathe!" Tears welled in her eyes from the strain in her throat.

Jake said. All he did was pant and enjoy the come down from his orgasm.

"Do you still want me to do you?" He asked eventually.

"Forget it, I have things to do today anyways. I'm going to go." She once loved Jake. But the guy he was now was nothing like the guy she had fell in love with.

"Alright, suits me." Was all he said.

When Emily walked out the door, she knew in her heart that it was over.

That night Mary, Mike and Emily all sat around the dinner table. When Emily saw Mike again all she could do was smile at the awkwardness. A silence hung over the table, nobody seemed to have anything to say. It seemed their minds were all on other topics. Mike couldn't stop staring at his Mom's breasts, Emily couldn't stop staring at Mike and neither could Mary. Mike was hard under the table and needed release. His meat rubbed against the hem of his shorts as he exchanged glances with his Mother and Sister. Mary excused herself from the table.

"Can you guys clean this up, I'm feeling rather tired tonight and think I may need to go to sleep. I might be flying to Chicago for work next weekend so you guys will need to make your own dinners for a few days." Mary said before leaving them.

"Okay goodnight Mom." they both said.

Mike wondered what three days alone in the house with his sister would be like. Next weekend was 5 days away and he couldn't wait for his mother to leave. There in his mind he decided he wanted to have sex with his sister. It was something he knew he had to do to move past this attraction he had for her. When she stood to collect the plates, Mike watched every inch of her body and he moved to the sink. For a while, she stood facing away from him, cleaning the plates etc. All Mike could do was stare at her butt through her leggings. Normally when he did this, he could make out her underwear, or a thong or something. It then dawned on him that she was not wearing any at all.

"Emily." Mike said.

His voice almost startled her. "Yes?" She did not turn around. She felt his eyes exploring her ass and she liked it. It reminded her of the feelings she had with Jake in the beginning.

"We need to talk about last night." His voice was low.

"About what?"

"You know what."

Emily wished he would speak it out loud.

"I don't want things to be awkward between us." Mike sounded genuinely concerned.

"They won't be. It was mistake, we can forget about it if you like?" She was testing him. She did not regret it.

"What if I don't want to." He watched her every move. Mike wished he could see her face, to see how she was taking the conversation they were having.

"Mike. We got caught up in the moment, we had a nice night and I guess we were both missing other people. Or at least I was.

Mike knew that was a lie. It had to be. Her and Jake were on the rocks the last time he had checked.

"You didn't do what you did because you missed Jake Emily. I'm not dumb."

"Look I don't know why it happened, it just did."

"So that's it, we just forget about it then?" Mike hated the way this was going.

"I Guess, what else is there to do."

Emily didn't even know what she was saying. It was all lies. In that moment more than anything she wanted to tell him the truth, that she felt the same, that she had done for years. But she couldn't bring herself to do it, she wasn't ready. Mike had been hopeful of it may be going somewhere but his heart sank to her words. Mike left the house. He used the excuse he had to drop something off to a friend as he marched out the front door. Sitting in his car he felt frustrated. He never had any feelings this strong for anyone else other than her, and it ate away at him.

He drove to his secret location by the lake. He would often drive here when he needed an escape. When the world seemed to loud that he could not hear himself think. What was wrong with him? He thought. His own sister, was it just him? Was he a monster? Mike fiddled with his radio and left it on a station that seemed to have the genre of chill out music. He closed his eyes and drifted off to sleep.

DING

His phone vibrated in his pocket. Mike rubbed at his eyes and pulled his phone out. It was almost twelve at night. It suddenly dawned on him he had been asleep for 3 hours

Emily: Mike, where are you?

His eyes adjusted to the light of his screen and typed back.

Mike: Out.

Emily: Mike come on, I'm worried. You were right.

Mike: Right about what?

Emily: About Jake. Recently things have been hard. I don't love him anymore. Ive realised that.

Mike: This is none of my business Emily.

Emily: I know but, I just wanted you to know.

Mike: I'll be home soon. Don't stay up for me we have school tomorrow.

Mike started his engine and was about to head home when he received another message. This time it was from someone else. On his dating app, under the name MotherNature.

MN: Hey Rboy19, not spoke in a while, what you are doing tonight? 😉

RB: Hello MotherNature. I am currently alone in my car, but I'm much happier now you're here.

MN: Call me Becky. Now that I am here then what would you like to do to me?

Mike had been chatting to Becky for a few weeks now, and they had gotten into the habit of dirty talking online. They loved to create scenarios and act them out together.

RB: Your sitting next to me and I turn to you, staring into your eyes before I plant a kiss.

MN: I accept the kiss hungrily and push my tongue to your mouth.

RB: Our tongues dance around together sharing out spit. I lower my hand from your neck and hold your breast in my hand.

MN: My hand slides down to your cock, I rub it gently through your pants.

RB: Will I be dominant tonight?

MN: I suppose so, though you do know how I like to have control.

RB: My hand reaches up and grabs at your throat. I squeeze gently to showcase my power.

MN: My pussy is flowing with juices, just from your squeeze.

RB: We get into the back and immediately I start taking off your clothes as fast as I can.

MN: My nipples grow stiff against the cool night air.

Mary had her finger lodged far into her cunt, as she read and typed with her spare hand.

RB: My hand finds your pussy and I rub at you fast and hard.

MN: My eyes tighten as you rub hard at my sensitive nub.

RB: Without hesitation I pull you over me. Fishing out my cock I hold it up to your throat.

MN: With a handful of my hair I open my mouth for you.

RB: My cock slides all the way into your mouth, right down to the balls.

MN: I take everything with ease, my saliva drips down my chin.

RB: I use the saliva as lube to fuck your mouth like a pussy.

MN: I gulp and gulp until I can take no more

RB: You come up for breath and I force you on your back, without hesitation I slide it in.

MN: My hole opens for you, and I scream.

RB: I take bring myself out to the tip and slam my cock back in.

MN: I am screaming now, OH I'M GONNA CUM.

RB: I slide myself out and attach my mouth to your clit sucking hard and using my tongue to flick it.

MN: Oh RBoy, I have made a mess, I'm afraid I need to go clean this up.

RB: No worries Becky, until next time x

Mike let go of his cock. It was getting late and he knew he should have been back by now. Half an hour past midnight was far too late to be out on a school night. Mary was going to kill him he thought. When he arrived, Emily had been perched at her window staring out into the street, the same way she did when they had gone on their date.

When he entered the house a wave of tiredness came over him. Emily had come to the stairs to make sure he was okay.

"Mike you don't get to do that." she seemed very upset.

"Do what?" He was confused.

"Disappear for almost four hours! you didn't return my calls or answer my texts!"

Tears bubbled in her eyes. Mike felt like dirt. He hated to see his sister like this, and it made it worse to know he was the one causing it.

"I'm sorry. I am... I just needed space and time went so fa-

Emily hugged him. Her short arms wrapped around his neck and she buried her head into his chest. There were no sexual feelings in that moment. Just a love between Brother and Sister.

"You mean a lot to me you know." Mike said, feeling emotional in the moment.

"You mean a lot to me to."

She lifted her head and stared into her brother's eyes. Like a slow-motion scene in the movies, they closed the gap between them and met with a kiss. Not a peck, or quick one, but a long slow holding kiss. Not one that a brother and sister should share. Mike held her tight. Feeling her body against him. Her lips were so soft like he had imagined. Her face against his was sending him back to a state of arousal very quickly.

Mary thought she heard voices below her, she opened her bedroom door and peered over the bannister.

"Guys? Are you okay?" She called.

Startled, they jumped apart.

"Yes, Mom. It's just me." Was the first thing that came to his head.

"Mike baby it's a school night, look at the time."

"I'll be up in a minute Mom, I'm just getting water."

Mike heard her door close shut. Emily and Mike shared one last hug before getting some sleep ahead of school tomorrow.

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Please combine remaining chapters

I get that you're trying to make this a series, but there is so little happening in each chapter you should just consider combining the remaining chapters into one. Even if it takes a while to complete, it will be much better to have a complete work rather than all of these scattered installments. You will also get more votes and a higher score if your story was more complete

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

The Sleepover Brother interrupts sister's sleepover, lingerie party.in Incest/Taboo
Her Son's Secret Paul can't keep this big a secret from his mother, Kathy.in Incest/Taboo
"Ohhh...Mommy," I Groaned He deflowers sister, impregnates mom.in Incest/Taboo
My Sister Eva Started It All Sister begs disguised brother to fuck her on Halloween.in Incest/Taboo
My Sisters, Mom, and Me Ch. 01 Sisters make brother a great offer. Mom agrees.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories