Horny Houseguest

Story Info
Unemployed houseguest impregnates friends fiancee.
1.7k words
3.66
74.1k
75
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For once I was having fun. John and Tina's engagement party was flowing with alcohol and great talk. I had met a lot of our old college buddies. My only unfulfilled desires tonight was to empty my bladder, and empty my balls. I knew only one of those things were likely to happen. Only couples here tonight, and me. I went inside "my home", heading towards the toilet. It of course was not my home, but my friend John and his fiancee Tina.

I had been sleeping in their guest bedroom for a few weeks. My landlords had not been too happy when I didn't pay my bills. Not my fucking fault I was laid off, not in this economy.

It wasn't all bad though. I had loved my player life style in the center of the city, but it was nice out here in the suburbs. It was quiet, close to nice hiking areas, and I realized I needed this rest. They had a lawn, where we had started the barbecue-season a few weeks ago, and Tina getting her tan on.

It was May, and the sun was quite hot. And as the length of time grew since my last fuck, Tina started to grow on me. I noticed a few weeks ago, as I was beating my meat to the thought of her lounging in the sun. I came, thinking about fucking her tits. I lay there thinking about her. She had nice tits. I'll grant you that. Decent length brown hair, a cute smile, yeah. And her ass used to be flat, but was a lot better now, after she started training. I imagined her in yoga pants stretching. And my depleted, flaccid cock grew again.

My reminiscing was distracted as someone shouted a greeting when I passed the kitchen. I hollered back, while my thoughts turned towards the party tonight. The engagement-party to Tina and John, our old friends. My good friends, who had been helping me through all the recent changes in my life. My only distraction from my train of thoughts was my bladder and my balls yearning for release.

I pushed back my attention from my physical needs, and thought to myself: Should I be ashamed? I had flirted more with Tina lately. Particularly when John wasn't around. Gentle touches. Teasing her for being an "old proper woman now". Applying sun screen to her back. Dancing with her, that one night John was working. She had shed a tear then. They would probably not dance at their wedding, John did not own a rhythmic bone in his body. I had kissed her head then, and hugged her. She must have felt my raging erection. This thought made my neglected balls and bladder scream for attention. And I hurried, turning the corner to the toilet.

The toilet was occupied, with five people queuing to get in. Go figure. Thirty guests, and enough alcohol to float a boat, and only one toilet. I headed upstairs. I knew that Tina and John had a master bathroom next to their bed room. They did not tell their guests about it. They didn't want drunk people walking through their bedroom. But I lived here, and as John had told me: "Mi casa, es tu casa!". I knew he was trying to make up to me, after he had made my my girlfriend Kendra cheat with him in college. To be the good man he viewed himself as. I was no longer a good man or boyfriend material. I was a horny player who knew how to fuck, with no-one to fuck. Like a key without a lock.

I headed inside Tina and Johns bedroom and saw that the door to the bath room was slightly ajar.

My bladder was screaming for me to release its content. Shit, If I didn't speed up I was gonna piss myself, player or not, I always overestimated my bladder's capacity. I unbuckled my belt, and zipped down, pulling my cock out as I beelined towards the toilet. I ripped the door open. Tina was sitting on the toilet, her red dress hiked up to her waist. Her thighs clapped together, closing my view. I moaned: "Sorry! But I need to piss! Move!" She yelped: "NO!" shock in her voice, but I continued towards the toilet, my cock in hand, I couldn't hold it, and my piss hit the bathroom floor. Her eyes bulged at this sight, and as she saw the stream closing in towards the toilet, she reopened her legs. I started pissing between them. We both pissed for a while, I concentrated on not hitting her, while she looked away. When I was done I wiped my cock head with paper. I didn't want to shake my piss at her. I tucked my cock down into my pants, and said: "Sorry." Tina was silent. I grabbed a spray bottle and a rag, and cleaned my piss stains away from the floor. I went to wash my hands.

"It's ok." Tina finally said. She was dressed properly again. She gave me a crooked grin. "Tonight feels a bit like the crazy college parties of old, doesn't it?"

"Yeah, but with far less single sluts." I said, with only slightly exaggerated disappointment in my voice.

"Cheer up you fuck." She said, bumping my butt with hers, as we stood, washing our hands. "There is a lot of married sluts here tonight." I had fucked married sluts on the city before, but I never considered my old college buddies wifes in that light.

"What?!" Slightly shocked in my voice.

Tina gave me a puzzled look. Obviously expecting a player like me to be more on the prowl.

"Yeah, lots of married sluts here tonight. Kendra for instance , your ex, can never stay with one man, and always cheats on Chris, her husband. He has accepted that she comes home with a sloppy pussy. Bet she would like you more now than when you dated. You're forbidden fruit."

We headed back to the party, well dressed, with clean hands and empty bladders. But my look of bewilderment made her break into laughter in their master bedroom. She sat down on the bed, and patted the bed next to her. I sat down.

She grinned playfully. Obviously relishing her shocking knowledge of the married world of our old friends. "Yeah, and Christy got a hall pass from her husband Steve after he cheated. If you prefer the curvy type I bet you could score with her as well."

Blood was flooding to my dick at the idea of fucking these chicks, and Tina saw my eyes were lit. "Lisa of course fucks around, but it was her husband who insisted, he loves being a cuckold. And half of the women here tonight are underfucked and the rest is probably underappreciated. People fuck, so I say, just go for your type."

She looked so fucking good in her red dress, hugging her tight figure, Cleavage spilling out. I lunged towards her and kissed. She moaned, but put her hands on my chest, pushing me away. I relented. "Wow there tiger!" She said, looking into my eyes. "It's a bit ambitious to go for a fiancee at her own engagement party!"

"I'm sorry." I said. Lamely. Jesus I was rusty!

"It's ok. I know you're horny, and I like the attention you've been giving me. I suppose I'm sorry too, for leading you on."

We were sitting up now, a foot apart.. She took my hand and held it.

"The economy is shit, you lost your job, Chris is working his ass off to keep us afloat. He's all the time in the office, and too exhausted to."

She grew silent.

"I suppose I'm a bit lonely. Even at my own engagement party."

A single tear trailed down her face.

I wiped away her tear. And decided to just be a friend for once. None of the fake player bullshit stuff I always did. My voice was gruff, and tinged with emotions when I talked:

"I'm a bit lonely too. Guess I'm kinda jealous on you and John. I've forgotten how good people can have it in a relationship. To wake up with someone you love. Not a stranger you fucked."

I closed my eyes, so tears wouldn't flow from them. I felt her lips then. I kissed her back. I took my arms around her, and pulled her close. It was wet, warm and filled with love and compassion. We pulled apart for a moment, looked at each other and giggled. We pulled close again, and started kissing, our tongues dueling.

I made her lay flat while my hands roamed her body. Her back, thighs, neck and ears. I freed her tits, and stared playing with them. Our bodies moved together, my erect cock brushing her pussy through our clothes. She moaned.

Then Tina pulled up her dress, and said: "I need you." I freed my throbbing cock, and entered. she was wet, and let out a deep moan. God I was thankful for the load music downstairs. I continued pushing into her. "So big, she moaned."

I started fucking her, and she fucked back. We kissed, she whimpered and moaned with pleasure, as the bedsprings groaned from the abuse our fuck was giving them.

I looked into her eyes, as she looked into mine. We had not fucked long, but we were both underfucked and nearing our climaxes. "Come inside me she said, I need this." she said, while she wrapped her legs around me. I jizzed buckets.

Not much else happened that night. We both agreed that we liked it, but it had been a mistake. I continued staying with them, while I picked up a construction job. I got good habits, training, meditating, waking up early, heck I even dated a bit, but nothing serious.

I continued staying with them, while I rebuilt my shattered personal economy, and when they announced in July that Tina was pregnant I was thrilled. Particularly when she entered my bedroom later while Chris was out celebrating. She was dressed in a sexy babydoll, and grinned to me.

"I thought it was just fair to celebrate this night with daddy."

We were louder celebrating our child than when we made it. The rest of our crazy relationship is a story for another time.