All Comments on 'Horny Houseguest'

by throwawaybookswine

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I hope the divorce and BTB part reads better.

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoabout 3 years ago

Wow! Imagine being married to her, what a bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I normally enjoy stories concerning cheating wives be it cuckold, RAAC or BTB, but this I fear was just a brief description of two thoroughly unlikeable people. No plot, little drama or action, just an infantile thought process of some neanderthal. Thankfully it was short and unlikely to have another part. It might have been better had the woman's fiance found out and made use of a carving knife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Just a another slut story. Hopefully the fiancee will find out and leave

dunnonamedunnonameabout 3 years ago

Just my type of story but too short.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 3 years ago

What a great guy: a deadbeat, self entitled piece of shit who thinks that he has the right to burst into the bathroom someone is using?

Meanwhile, he’s living for free in someone else’s house because he’s a lazy cocksucker who blames the economy for not having a job?

And that’s who she cheats with? Why bother getting married then?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Every day new wimp cuck author, every story is the same with bull with big cock and wimp husband.

We don't need this, it's cliché, déjà vu and bad. There is a million story like yours.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

If I notice it's a new writer I try to give them a chance and read their first story, which usually determines if I'll read anything they submit in the future. All too often I find they submit stories like this, a slut woman thinking it's a good idea to be impregnated by one who isn't her husband, or the stupidity of a black guy with a twelve inch cock that a white wifey can't get enough of to the point of abandoning her family. PUKE. It makes me wonder, "why do they think this is the best way to introduce themselves to the vast readership a website like Literotica offers?" It isn't something new, it isn't something that hasn't been written thousands of times prior, they aren't interesting, just another bunch of words looking for a story. I'll be sure to ignore anything else this person submits, the latest to be tossed on the enormous pile of writers to ignore.

GarySmith69GarySmith69about 3 years ago

Technicality speaking she isnt his wife yet so time enough to ditch her and find someone who won't fuck up his life. What is with these "best friends" stories on Lit it seems every "best friend" is Cuckolding their so called best friend. Beware of your best friend is all i can say and keep them well away from a wife or girlfriend.

hindsight2020hindsight2020about 3 years ago

?? There is some level on which you think this would be entertaining or interesting or worth wasting the time of others?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Congratulations

You just wrote a story why you don't marry a modern day woman. They are all easy sluts. Why marry when you can just live with them and dump them at will. According to your story there is no loyalty toward a man and a woman. Made me laugh when he talked about waking up to some when he loved instead of a one night stand. In real life karma comes to town. If John or Chris whose ever his name was married the slut sooner or later the DNA would come out thanks to the many find your family programs out there. You are a great guy. Your given a place to live rent free screw his girlfriend and get her pregnant. I see at least 18 years of child support in your future unless the child goes to college then its four more years. Just think you be responsible for the breakup of the two. A man with no feelings Too bad he will never find true love

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 3 years ago

The truth always comes out. The asshole’s teeth will also come out during the beating Chris will deliver after he dumps the cheating whore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Wow. Completely horrible people. I hope Chris finds out.

mattenwmattenwabout 3 years ago

And? She's a cheating whore and he's a backstabbing asshole! Her fiancé throws her out of the house and then she can go wherever she wants with her bastard! So what are you gonna tell us about your crap?

Ocean33Ocean33about 3 years ago

Good story I'd like to read more of it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Your friend was out working his ass off. Paying all the bills. And you...his friend fuck his fiancee, get her pregnant, lie to him that it's his kid, continue to fuck his wife behind his back, but hey...you got back on your feet, found a job, and started meditating. Glad you were able to find a little peace and balance there.

I guess sociopaths and narcissists need a little peace in their lives as well.

I hope this is s true story...and a few years go by...and your friend finds out in the most devastating way possible that the kid is not his. It's yours. And that his wife is a cheating slut. And I also hope he kicks her and her bastard out of the house. Gets an annulment because she had been cheating and was not faithful from before the marriage even started. Then he files suit against you for raising your kid...and then one night catches you outside of a bar you are coming out of and knee caps you with a baseball bat. Good luck working construction after that.

That's what happens when you are a worthless POS to your closest friend who bailed you out when you were homeless.

Seriously. Horrible, fucked up story. Nothing good in any way about it.

MightyHornyMightyHornyabout 3 years ago

... What kind of idiot goes out celebrating his wife's pregnancy without said wife?

And that pretty much tells you everything you need to know about this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

On a technical front, you tend to write in stilted sentences. For example, "She had nice tits. I'll grant you that." would have flowed better as "She had nice tits, I'll grant you that". That's one example, but there were many truncated sentences, and your story would have felt more natural had you used more commas, and less periods.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The lowest human being we can find is bragging in this shitty story. He should be living under a bridge and eating shit!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

parasitic friend

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

Not even a well written story.

The main characters arent even worth the effort to throw into a septic tank, which quite frankly is where this drivel should go.

Remember where ever your mind crawled to find this is a place of mental illness. If this turns you on, please get help. An innocent child should never be tied to either of those two idiots even if it only it exists in your mind.

jimjam69jimjam69about 3 years ago

Just another slut that needs dumping. There are some bitches out there. Trust but verify!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Ugh.... Get help. Then get Grammarly. Try reading a few books before trying to write. Take a class. Get more help and then recognize that no one what's to read drivel. (That means don't bother writing anything else.) I wish Literotica would add a vote choice allowing readers to bane stories for being just plane bad.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

A story about a parasitic asshole and a whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

so are we gonna get the other time story?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great Love Story Five Stars Congratulations on the baby

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

EXCERPT FROM THE STORY.

Quote:

Blood was flooding to my dick at the idea of fucking these chicks, and Tina saw my eyes were lit. "Lisa of course fucks around, but it was her husband who insisted, he loves being a cuckold. And half of the women here tonight are underfucked and the rest is probably underappreciated. People fuck, so I say, just go for your type."

End quote.

I will repeat the last sentence of the excerpt:

"People fuck, so I say, just go for your type."

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

TINA is a KEEPER. End of story. Full stop.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

THIS IS AN EXCELLENT STORY, I GAVE YOU A 5.0 (= 💯% = ★★★★★)!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I am not trying to be rude or smart, but some Literotica users need to accept the fact that "Loving Wives" is euphemism for wives who are anything but "Goody Two-Shoes."

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

★★★★★ (5)!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Excerpt from the story.

"... Tina started to grow on me. I noticed a few weeks ago, as I was beating my meat to the thought of her lounging in the sun. I came, thinking about fucking her tits. I lay there thinking about her. She had nice tits. I'll grant you that. Decent length brown hair, a cute smile, yeah. And her ass used to be flat, but was a lot better now, after she started training. I imagined her in yoga pants stretching. And my depleted, flaccid cock grew again..."

The story is TRUE TO LIFE!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Re GarySmith69 - about 2 years ago.

Excerpt from above comment.

... "beware of your best friend is all i can say, and keep them well away from your wife or girlfriend."

• • •

Things that take place in thos story still do happen in real world although DNA testing is pretty accurite nowadays.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

A SHORT SENTENCE FROM THE STORY:

"People fuck, so I say, just go for your type."

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

LOVED IT: 5 (★★★★★)!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

5*****!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Current rating is 3.64 *s.

This story has been very very well received by Literotica members (non-members can't 'favorit' a story.)

This story has so far got 69 'faves' out of 68.1k views wich is a tad more than one fave per 1k views.

Stories that get more than 0.5 faves per 1k views are few and far between.

There is something in this story; I don't know what it is.

Admittedly I am a sucker for wife sex stories in general, and house-guest-fucks-wife ones in particular.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

"People fuck, so I say, just go for your type."

Don't forget that LIFE IS SHORT.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I am COPY PASTING this comment because I really LIKE IT.

Quote:

Anonymous 6 months ago

I am not trying to be rude or smart, but some Literotica users need to accept the fact that "Loving Wives" is euphemism for wives who are anything but "Goody Two-Shoes."

End quote.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous