Horny in Church [M23/F30]

Story Info
Getting horny in church leads to an unforgettable experience.
3k words
4.68
16.9k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BugTheB
BugTheB
74 Followers

I was a ringer for a small volunteer church choir. Basically, i was there to help keep the old folks in tune, on the beat, and fill out the sound of the bass section.

It wasn't my favorite job, but the singers and choir director were all lovely people, and the pay was pretty good for the amount of work it demanded. The worst part for me was singing so early on Sunday mornings. I already felt my social life stifled by an atypical work schedule, and there was no way I could go out Saturday nights to drink with friends if I had to sing early the next morning. But I was making it work well enough.

The choir was all 65+ and being in my early 20's made me stick out like a sore thumb. Or a green thumb, maybe. I didn't mind it. Old people were relaxing to be around and I was always the cool guy in the room, even if I wasn't all that cool outside of the church.

A few months after I started singing, a new member joined. Michelle was thin, blonde, very pretty, and a surprising addition to the choir. I guessed she was in her late 20's or early 30's. I think she had a young child, a toddler maybe. She gave off "young mom" vibes and dressed the part. She was suburban conservative and always looked neat, not flashy. I think she used to sing in high school or college and missed it, joining the choir to get her musical fix in an otherwise pretty ordinary middle-class life.

Michelle sang soprano and had a quiet but very clear tone. It was easy to hear her amongst the warbling vibratos of the senior altos and sopranos.

I tried to be subtle, but it was hard to keep my eyes off her in rehearsal. I didn't care what was going on with anyone else, but when Michelle giggled at my occasional jokes, I was a happy guy.

Sopranos and basses sat on opposite ends of the room from one another, so I never got to talk to her much.

Sunday mornings, singers would file in around 15 minutes before service to don our robes and warm up our voices. It was pretty informal with most members having done the same routine for years, decades even.

In the sanctuary, we'd sit on the hard pews behind the pastor and wait patiently for our cues. Sometimes it came from the organ, sometimes piano, sometimes prayer. I just followed along, only taking charge when the next hymn began. I was not a seasoned church-goer.

The temperature of the sanctuary, the stillness of the air, the contemplative, conservative, and slow nature of the proceedings always made me so tired. I struggled to keep my eyes open some mornings, my body convincing itself that I was still in bed. In my comfort, ease, and boredom, my body and mind would inevitably wander. An idle brain is the devil's playground, some say. And my mind certainly wandered where it should not.

I'd look out into the congregation where cute girls and beautiful women were few and far between. Sometimes college girls would come to church while on break. Sometimes young moms and their bland husbands would sit there, praying more for their kids to behave than to Jesus. I wondered if they ever glanced up during a prayer, would see me singing, and think I was cute.

Under the heavy, hot robes, I'd start to get hard, my arousal heightened by how taboo it was. I should absolutely not be getting hard in a church on a singing job.

But I couldn't help it. I worried that if we had to stand for a hymn I might be caught, but the robes were big enough and my self-control just strong enough to keep me safe. This happened a lot.

A few months after Michelle joined, the choir director decided to change our seating arrangement during services to see if the blend would change.

"Sopranos and basses in the center, altos and tenors on the right and the left, please." He said.

We filed up to the sanctuary, the olds gossiping quietly, me trying to wake up, Michelle a few heads behind me holding her music binder.

We got to the sanctuary and I found a seat almost right in the middle. This seat was nice and obstructed by the organ so if my eyes fluttered open and shut, probably no one would see. The choir shuffled in, slightly more confused on where to go than adults should be.

On my left sat Michelle. Thank god, I thought.

"Hey, Michelle." I said quietly as she sat down.

"Hi, Noah!" She said with a smile.

The service began and I was slightly more awake, listening for the new blend of the choir and happy to hear Michelle's warm voice in my ear.

We sat back down after the first hymn and I leaned over to whisper, "You sound great. Glad I can actually hear you well today."

She laughed quietly, "Thanks, you too."

One thing I loved about Michelle is that she seemed to have a good sense of humor and was a little goofier than her exterior would betray. I got the sense she was enjoying being around someone closer to her age.

We were seated for a while in close quarters, the rest of the choir to our left and right, smooshing up in. At first, I made a half-hearted effort to keep our legs from touching, but as we sat there, I got the feeling she didn't care much, and I relaxed, letting my lanky body push against her frame ever so slightly. It almost felt like she was leaning on me slightly. Probably not though.

I looked down at her left hand which was resting on her closed music binder. her fourth finger had the indent of a ring, but no ring. I thought about the implications and explanations.

As we sat there, bodies lightly pressed together, her light perfume or shampoo hovering near me, I started to feel myself grow hard.

I was nervous, but confident the robe would keep me discreet. I adjusted myself quickly as we stood up for the next hymn.

"Amen", we all sang to conclude. And I was still hard.

Michelle touched my arm before we sat down and leaned towards my ear.

"I'm gonna scoot by. Bathroom."

And before I could move, she brushed past me, her ass pressing right into my hard on as she slid by me.

Jesus Christ I was mortified. She didn't react at all, just kept moving as she left through a side door. There was no way she could have missed it. I was certain she just wouldn't come back at all after that. She'd just leave for the morning and call it a day. Maybe she'd claim she was sick and when I saw her in rehearsal next week she'd just never make eye contact and pretend it never happened. Maybe she'd tell the choir director and I'd get fired. That was my future.

I found it hard to concentrate for the next few minutes, trying to listen to the service to distract myself. But my internal monologue was far too busy for that to work.

After an agonizing 3 minutes, Michelle reentered the sanctuary and quietly 'excuse me'd herself back to her seat.

I looked up at her as she was passing, afraid to make eye contact, but needing to know her reaction.

She met my eyes and a slight smirk crossed her face. She looked like she had a secret. She scooted by me and sat down, our bodies pressing into each other once again.

After a few seconds, she leaned over, putting her hang lightly on my thigh as she brought her mouth up to my ear.

"You're bad." She said, smiling. Her voice and breath sent shivers down my spine and made my now-soft cock twitch back to life.

"I'm so embarrassed, I'm sorry." I said in a whisper back to her, looking her in the eye as she met my gaze.

"Don't be." She said, and then paused for a moment. "I get kinda turned on during service too."

I couldn't believe my ears. her hand lingered on my thigh before she slowly brought it back to her lap.

My cock was fully hard again, my mind racing.

"That's so mean. You can't tell me that." I whispered back. "Now I'm going to be hard the rest of the service."

"Sorry about that." She said, not sorry at all.

The service proceeded, our bodies pressing tightly into one another, my cock hard as a rock and my heart racing faster.

Minute after minute my desire grew. I could feel myself start to shake, the nerves and the tension needing to be released.

After what seemed like an eternity, the service ended.

Amen.

Folks started to trickle out of the sanctuary altos and sopranos taking the door to the left, tenors and basses leaving to the right. I couldn't move. And now that people were leaving, I was getting nervous about what might happen next.

"You coming?" Michelle asked.

"I can't stand up yet." I said to here as I fumbled with my music trying to make it look like I was still gathering up my belongings. She laughed a little and bit her lip, sitting back down next to me as the rest of the choir left.

"I guess that's my fault. I'll keep you company until you can stand up."

"Thanks." I said, worrying that her solution would only make the problem worse.

The sanctuary got quiet as just a few people were left.

Michelle looked around, checking to see if the coast was clear for me. We were still obstructed by the organ and everyone else in the room was almost out the door.

"You can take the robe off, it's safe." She said to me.

"I'm still..."

"I'll help."

I leaned forward in the pew and she reached behind me, unzipping my robe. I removed my arms from the sleeves and took it off. I kept it bunched up over my bulge.

Michelle looked at me.

"Come on." She said, excited. "I wanna see it."

I almost came.

"That would be..."

She grabbed the robe I had bunched up and slowly slid it out of my hands, revealing my bulge now fully visible through my knakis. It went down my right pant leg, wanting more than anything to tear the fabric apart and be free.

She inhaled a bit and licked her lips unconsciously before looking around, seeing no one. She turned away from me, showing the back of her robe and the zipper. I slowly reached out and unzipped her robe. Once loose, it slid down her shoulders revealing a flattering white, lacy sundress. She pulled the rest of the robe off and I saw it was pretty short. She looked beautiful. Her chest showed modest cleavage of her round b-cup breasts, her milky skin looking smooth, supple, and young.

She turned back towards me, her thighs lightly rubbing together and I looked down as she squirmed. She scooted closer towards me and opened her legs while subtly hiking her short dress up. I could see the pew was shiny under her seat: wet. Her white panties soaked as she moved one hand between her legs and slowly ran a finger up and down her slit outside her panties.

No longer feeling as self-conscious, I slowly unzipped my pants, pulling my hard cock agonizingly out of the fly. She stared at my manhood, mouth agape, almost drooling while she continued to lightly touch herself. She looked at my cock hungrily as she moved her panties aside to show me her beautiful, plump, clean, soaking pussy. My cock was already dripping as I ran my hand up and down the shaft a few times.

After a minute of studying each other, I leaned my head towards her and she met me, kissing me hard and slowly, her tongue hungry for mine. This only made us hungrier for more.

Michelle broke away from my face and dove her head towards my cock, enveloping my entire shaft in her mouth while I held the base. She slowly worked up and down, drenching me as she fingered herself. I brought my right hand to her thigh and crawled my fingers between her legs, needing to feel her velvety wetness. She moaned softly, her mouth completely filled with my cock. I put my finger over hers vigorously rubbing her clit, learning how she wanted to be touched.

After a minute, she started sucking faster, and my hips began to buck as I fucked her face, wanting to cum so badly.

My fingers entered her pussy and I could feel her walls tightening, her fingers moving more rapidly on her clit.

We were both about to cum soon and urgently before we got caught.

Michelle started to convulse in a quiet scream of an orgasm which sent me over the edge.

"I'm gonna cum." I whispered in her ear before unloading wave after wave into her mouth. She sucked greedily as I felt myself unleashing an entire church service of sexual tension into her mouth, her plump lips and deft tongue stimulating the head of my cock in ways I'd never felt before. She sucked until I was dry, swallowing and savoring before composing herself.

We both looked around and then looked at each other with urgency that said, "We need to get out of here." I put myself back in my pants with some difficulty, still half hard. Michelle wiped off her hand on the inside of her dress and we gathered our things to quietly exit. I pointed out left and her out the right door as we simultaneously had the same idea: leave from different exits. Brilliant, flawless plan.

We got up, a little disheveled and left. I could see Michelle's legs shaking as she hobbled out. Walking down the stairs to the practice room, I started to sober up about the last few minutes proceedings and how hot they had been. Holy shit.

Back in the practice room, a few members were still chatting.

"Where were you two?!" She asked.

I froze.

Michelle picked up the baton quickly.

"We were talking about the Lord!" She said emphatically.

"You're both so adorable!" The woman replied with a smile.

I smiled back real big and nodded, laughing.

"We'll made a Christian out of you one of these days!" Michelle said to me.

"We'll see!" I replied, making a show of it.

We put away our robes and Michelle said, "My daughter is in Bible study for another hour so I'm gonna have to stick around for a bit, but let me walk to to your car!"

"Sounds good!" I replied.

We left and Michelle took the keys out to her minivan.

"Come here." She said, looking around the almost-empty lot. No people, just a few odd cars.

She activated the automatic door to her tan Honda Odyssey before climbing in.

"Get in here." She commanded with a smile.

I obliged.

The whole back row of seats was down which left a lot of room behind her daughter's car seat.

I was already getting hard again as she shut the door. She pressed her lips to mind, devouring me.

"You have to fuck me right now." She said, pulling her dress up over her head. She was braless. My god was she hot. I didn't even wait for her to take her panties off before I kissed her again, putting her on her back. Her body was divine, clean, wet, smooth. I wanted to taste her so badly.

I took my pants off as quickly as I could before thrusting my head between her legs to taste her pussy. She tasted sweet with the light musk of arousal, her juices intoxicating to me. I moved my tongue, trying to recall the rhythm and shapes in which she touched herself. She immediately reacted.

"Fuck, that feels so good. Keep going, Noah."

I ran my tongue around her, trying to keep her body in one place as she shook and bucked with ecstasy.

"I'm gonna cum. Please fuck me. Please." She begged.

I brought her right up to the edge before removing my tongue and replacing it with my now fully hard cock. I slid into her quickly and she almost lost her breath. I grabbed her thighs and fucked her hard and fast. The whole car was shaking as I pounded Michelle into oblivion, knowing I could only hold on for so long before I lost control of myself.

"Fuck, Michelle, you're gonna make me cum."

"Cum all over my, please!" She begged and I felt her walls tighten around me as she came again, this time moaning loudly in the privacy of her car.

"Fuck, I'm cumming!" She yelled in a quivering moan.

This threw me right over the edge and I pulled myself out of her before jetting cum all over her, streaking her pussy, belly, and small, perfect tits, even hitting her face with the force of my second orgasm.

It felt like my orgasm kept rolling even after I was done as we both panted in quiet ecstasy together. We looked at each other and Michelle pointed behind me to a beach towel on the floor. I grabbed it, wiped myself off and then crawled back to her, kissing her before wiping her body clean of my juice.

We looked out the window to see a still-empty parking lot, thank god.

"I never thought anything like this would happen in this choir." I said, in disbelief.

"Neither did I." She said.

"You're amazing." I said.

She blushed and smiled, not rushing to get dressed again.

"Want to do it again?" I asked, trying to be cool but internally desperate for more of her.

"We'll see." She said with a cheeky smile and a wink."

BugTheB
BugTheB
74 Followers