All Comments on 'Horny Indian Family Ch. 02'

by hunter-dude

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Well done hunter

A good story again from hunter. Love to here more from you. I would like if Veeru had a tag team fuck with his sisters and his fathers joins in.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
hairy pits

What about her hairy pits?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
provoking story

it seems mom and son affair is not unusual,neither it is wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
a great story about Indian motherfucking

The author is in his early 20s and obviously identifies with his hero Veeru. I'm sure HD's big lund was hard when he wrote this hot tale and that he emptied that heavy sack between his legs at the end. Veeru's mom is the kind of mother all boys should have. She loves the taste of her boy's semen and that lad's got plenty of the glorious stuff to give his beloved mommy. And he gives it to her where it does his mother and him the most good--right up her warm wet ever-loving motherly cunt. Nothing can ever feel as good--as cosy and loving and just so damn right--to a boy's cock as his own mother's cunt. It's the cunt he came out of, and getting back up inside it is a son's fondest dream come true. As the old saying has it, "a boy's penis and his mother's vagina--made for each other."

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous