Horny Nephew's Summer with Uncle

Story Info
Nephew lies awake, thinking about his uncle, one room over.
1.2k words
4.28
77.6k
55
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lying on his bed, Ty stared up at the shadows on the dark ceiling. The street lamps threw enough light into the room to highlight the contours of the boy's tight, slim, youthful form. He wore only a pair of running shorts over a pair of briefs, leaving much of his taut eighteen-year-old body open to the warm night air.

Ty was restless. Hormones coursed through him as he lay on top of his covers, thinking. After graduation, his Uncle Simon had invited his nephew Ty to stay with him for the summer, all the way across the country. Ty liked Uncle Simon. The 35 year old man and the teenager got along quite well. And Simon was pretty damn hot, too, Ty thought. In fact, the prospect of staying the entire summer was worrisome as well as exciting. Would the horny teen be able to retain his sanity while being so close to Uncle Simon for months? Tall and lean, friendly and kind, every aspect of Simon stirred within Ty a swirling emotional cocktail of affection and lust. At that moment, stretched out on his bed, Ty's mind was filled with the vision of his uncle's manly frame, open for exploration, right in the next room. The urge was irresistible. His teen cock was hard.

Having decided, Ty swung his legs over the edge of the bed, his heart beating madly with nervous elation. He stared down at his mounded-out little shorts. Simply imagining his plan was making him so horny. "Soon, little guy," he said to himself, giving his boner a squeeze. He stood and marched with determination to his uncle's bedroom, then quietly opened the door just wide enough for his wispy body to slip through.

And there was Uncle Simon, dozing, with no covers to hide him away from Ty's spying eyes. Ty crept closer, gazing at the fit man laid out before him. He thanked the heavens for whatever light streamed through the window, allowing him to see Uncle Simon's tall, lean, pleasantly defined shape. The young man glanced up at his uncle's face, checking for wakefulness. But Simon's eyes were shut, his lips slightly parted, and his chest rose and fell with the depth and slowness of sleep.

Ty dragged his eyes down along Uncle Simon's lithe, slender torso, absorbing the topography described by the dim highlights and deep shadows. The firm, slight mounds of his chest, lightly dusted with blond hair. The flat tummy, mildly muscled, with its line of fuzz driving down from the navel to the waistband of his underwear.

And then the most amazing sight so far: Uncle Simon's boxers tented severely, proudly proclaiming the presence of the engorged man-meat waiting just inside. Ty climbed up, ever so slowly, between Uncle Simon's long legs. He eventually reached his desired position, with Uncle Simon's athletic, fuzzy thighs on either side. The boxer shorts' front slit was stretched open by Simon's turgid pole. Ty gazed inside, ogling the thick, veiny shaft. He tugged the fabric slightly, allowing the man's massive meat to slip right through the hole.

And there was his prize. Uncle Simon's cock bobbed slightly, just stiff enough to stand up on its own. Ty seemed to have lost control of his reason as his hand made contact with the fat slab of meat. He traced his fingertips along the ridges and veins, studying every millimeter of the delightful new treat. And the organ was responding to Ty's touch. Right under his hand, Uncle Simon's tool grew harder and longer.

The boy leaned in closer and closer, so close that he could feel its heat on his lips. He paused only momentarily to consider that this was his own uncle, his blood relative. This was supposed to be wrong, disgusting even. He knew he shouldn't be gripping onto his own uncle's big boner, lusting after Uncle Simon's hot body.

But those taboos only seemed to make Ty's confined cock even harder. He pressed forward, dancing his tongue over the tumescence, reveling in this new forbidden intimacy. He was amazed that he was licking his own uncle's perfect man-cock. He closed his lips around the side, playing the hard tool like a harmonica, swooping up and down. Ty slipped up to the tip now, flicking his tongue around the ridge of the big purple plum and up the cleft to the cock slit. The tiny hole oozed sticky, warm pre-cum. Ty loved the taste, lapping it up like a thirsty dog.

Then, the horny teen nephew, opening his jaw wide but keeping his lips sealed, took the whole cock-head into his mouth. After drinking down more of that sweet nectar, he continued downward, inch after inch of beefy manliness passing through his pretty lips. Soon, Ty was slurping and sucking up and down on the hot meat rod. He was doing it! He was sucking off Uncle Simon!

"Mmmmm," Simon moaned sleepily. A shock of fear bolted through Ty. He should have hopped up and run back to his bed. He should never have been in here. But the time for decorum had long passed, and his desires overrode his caution.

"Mmmm. Mmmooooooh. Unnnhh! Wha-?"

His uncle was waking up and Ty didn't relent. He had taken the thing that he most desired in the world and, damn the consequences, he was going to finish. Ty grabbed his uncle's cock firmly, stroking it as he sucked forcefully up and down.

"Uh! Oh god, Ty! Uh! Uh! What the fuck?! Mffff!" Simon tried to stifle his moans, but couldn't resist the sensations around his hard dick. Strong fingers grabbing Ty's hair, and suddenly Uncle Simon's cock was thrusting itself into the boy's mouth. The man-hands forced the boy's head down onto the thick man-rod.

"Fuck, Ty! Oh shit, take it!"

Ty sputtered and gagged as the fat tool worked its way into his throat. His hands grabbed the sheets at Simon's hips, helplessly struggling. The tables had turned suddenly. Uncle Simon stiffened and grunted, and Ty knew the man was cumming. As the cock continued to thrust, the spurting head dragged from his lips back into the tightness of this throat, all along the boy's tongue. Hot, creamy man-juice filled his mouth and erupted straight down his throat. Ty gulped it all down.

"Hoooooly shiiit," Simon moaned, finally releasing Ty's head. Ty pulled himself off that impaling spear, gasping for breath, slimy ropes of cum and saliva connecting his mouth and his uncle's cock. His face read with tears on his cheeks, his heartbeat coming down from the frantic panic, he looked at his uncle. Simon had already collapsed back into sleep, snoring softly.

Ty shakily crawled off and made his way back to his own room. Curled up on his bed, Ty's delicate body jerked with sobs as the water flowed from his eyes. The teen was rattled by Uncle Simon's forceful throat-fuck and at having so quickly lost control.

But, as the minutes passed and the shock faded, Ty realized that he had a belly full of Uncle Simon's cum, and that his own undies were wet with his own teen spunk. He had cum in his shorts while Simon pounding his face. He didn't know what was going to happen in the morning, but just then, Ty was happy. As he faded off to sleep, with a smile (and drop of jizz) on his lips, his cock stiffening once again.