Horny Siblings in the Pandemic Ch. 03

Story Info
Their neighbor discovers their secret.
4.9k words
4.68
34k
67

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 12/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jlawrence
jlawrence
211 Followers

All characters over 18

***

"Stevie, I'm bored." Stacy sat down on the sofa next to her brother.

Steve looked over. Stacy was naked, as usual lately. She'd stopped wearing clothes around the apartment ever since they'd started fucking regularly a few weeks into the pandemic lockdown. Not that she usually wore a lot anyway.

Steve gazed at his sister's firm young tits and closed his laptop. "Good thing I wasn't on a Zoom call."

"Hey, that would have been fun!" She laughed. "Maybe we should do an OnlyFans. We could make some money while we have sex."

Stacy had lost her job and been kicked out by her roommates, which is why she'd moved in with Steve. The sex had started not long after, on a hot day when they were both too horny to care about anything but getting off. They were fucking all the time now, and Steve wondered what they'd do if the pandemic was ever finished.

But that didn't matter right now. "We'd have to be careful not to let anybody know."

"I could order a camera." Stacy seemed excited. "But in the meantime..."

She reached over to unzip Steve's shorts.

He pulled his shirt off and tossed it across the room. Stacy grinned as she pulled his shorts down, his cock jutting out hard and eager. She ran her fingers over the shaft, licking her lips. "I always wondered what this looked like. When we were, you know, younger."

"Yeah." He'd dreamed about Stacey's tits for a long time too. Now he could enjoy them all the time, squeezing them, licking her nipples, and watching them bounce as she rode him. Sometimes he liked just watching them rise up and down while they watched TV together.

Steve stood up. Stacy kneeled on the floor, smiling at his thick cock, her hands on his legs as she leaned forward. Slowly she took his hard rod between her soft lips, sliding her tongue around as she eased it in. It wasn't the biggest she'd ever had in her mouth--or her pussy--but it was toward the top of the list. She felt Steve shiver with lust as she took it inch by inch.

Steve gasped as Stacy's fingers tickled his balls. They'd fucked this morning already, in the shower, Stacy leaning over while he pumped her from behind, trying not to slip on the wet tile. "Mmm, nice," Stacy had moaned, furiously flicking her clit while Steve rammed into her, both finally cumming with the hot water splashing all over their naked bodies.

Now, with Stacy's mouth around his dick and her fingers teasing his shaft and balls, he had to concentrate on staying on his feet again. He put a hand on her hair to steady himself and rocked back and forth, pushing his cock deeper toward Stacy's throat.

Stacy moaned as Steve's hardness throbbed in her throat. Her pussy was tingling, and she couldn't wait to get his cock down inside her pussy, but for right now she liked the feeling of control she had over her brother. With his dick in her mouth she felt powerful. Giving him pleasure made her feel in charge--which turned her on even more.

"Oh yeah," Steve murmured, a hand on Stacy's neck. His prick was pulsing. He'd been thinking about this all day, even after fucking her in the shower. They couldn't get enough of each other, at least so far. He bit his lip and looked down, enjoying the view from this angle--Stacy's bare shoulder, her hair down her back, the curve of her ass, the way her head bobbed back and forth, her cheeks going in and out as she sucked, her hands on his shaft--

"Ahh!" Steve shouted. His cock erupted, pumping cum into Stacy's mouth and down her throat. Stacy kept sucking, swallowing, running her hands up and down as he came, smiling as his body shook and he groaned until he was finished. Then she drew her head back and wiped a hand over her lips.

"You like that?" She looked up at him.

"Caught me off guard." Usually he didn't cum that fast. "Give me a few minutes and--"

Someone knocked on the door.

"Shit." Steve bent down for his shorts. Stacy laughed and ran from the living room. Still breathing heavy, he grabbed his shirt and headed to the door to look through the peephole. "What the hell?" Then he picked up a mask, slipped it over his face, and unlocked the door.

In the hallway stood a short woman, in her 20s, with short black hair, in blue gym shorts and a tight halter top. She was barefoot. "Hi, I'm Katie, I live across the hall?" She smiled. "Have you seen my cat? I can't find him anywhere."

Steve stepped back. The woman's halter barely held back her tits, and he tried not to stare. "Uh, no, I don't think so. Do you want to come in and look?"

Katie looked past him, then shook her head. "No, that's okay. Sorry to bother you." Her eyes flickered down his body.

Uh-oh. Was cum dripping down his leg? "No bother. That's okay. I hope--"

"Stevie, who's this?" Stacy came up behind him, tying a mask on her face. She was wearing a long T-shirt and apparently nothing else. He could see her nipples pressing against the cotton. So could Katie, probably.

"Uh, Katie. Across the hall. She's looking for her cat. This is--I'm Steve, by the way, and this is my sister Stacy."

Katie blinked. "Your--your sister."

"Yeah. She lost her job and she's been living with me and..." Oh shit. Shit shit shit. Fuck!

But Stacy just laughed. "Yeah, I'm the annoying kid sister. This pandemic is driving me nuts. It's nice to see a new face."

"Yeah, same here." Katie took a step back. "Well, thanks. Sorry to bother you."

"Any time!" Stacy waved as Steve locked the door.

"Shit." Steve shook his head as he pulled off his mask. "She knows."

"Knows what? She's just looking for--" Stacy stopped. "Oh. She knows."

"It's because of all your screaming." He walked back to the sofa. "'Fuck me, Stevie, fuck me harder!'"

"Or it's because you bellow when you cum." Stacy sat down next to him, tossing her mask on the table. "So what?"

"So what? She knows we're brother and sister, and she knows we're fucking--"

"So what?" Stacy said again. "We're grownups. We're consenting. What difference does it make?"

"But..." He looked at the door. Then he looked at his sister. Then he shrugged. "I guess you're right. Hell, mom knows. And Anna." Their aunt, who'd visited them a week ago.

"Yeah. We gotta call Heather and see what Anna told her." Heather was their cousin--Anna's daughter. She'd been on her way to visit when she walked in on them unexpectedly--in the middle of fucking each other.

Then she'd joined in.

"Anyway." Stacy stretched and then pulled off her T-shirt. As suspected, she was naked underneath. Her boobs bounced enticingly. "You owe me something, big brother." She placed a hand in his crotch. His cock was already growing again.

Steve grinned. "Work, work, work." He reached over to Stacy's legs, sliding a finger around her damp pussy as she pulled his shorts down.

***

Stacy was watching a movie the next morning when she heard a knock at the door. With a sigh she paused the movie, got up, and went to look through the peephole.

Katie. Stacy smiled and tied a mask on. Aside from Anna, they hadn't had company for weeks. "Hi, Katie!"

"H-hi." Katie was in a mask, wearing the same blue shorts and a gray tank top. Stacy didn't see any bra straps, but she could see her boobs wiggling inside.

Stacy was in cutoffs and a bikini top. Katie's eyes ran back and forth across her chest, as if comparing their tits, and then she looked up at her face. "I just wanted to let you know I found my cat. He was hiding in a closet all the time."

Stacy laughed. "That figures. Hey, you want to come in? Have a beer?"

It was 11 in the morning. But she didn't have anything else to do. "Sure."

Katie sat down as Stacy brought beers from the kitchen. She turned off the TV and lifted her bottle. "To finding cats."

Katie giggled, lifting her bottle. She pulled down her mask to gulp the beer. "Where's your--where's Steve?"

"Taking a nap. He was working all night."

Katie's eyes widened. "All night?"

Stacy laughed. "No, it was really work. His company called him with some emergency. He wasn't finished until dawn. Poor guy."

"Oh." Katie kept her mask off. They were at least six or seven feet apart. "You mean, uh--"

"Yes." Stacy crossed her arms. "We're fucking. We were so bored, and so horny, and so--well, he's a good-looking guy, even if he is my brother. You can see that, right?"

"Yeah." Katie gulped her beer. "It's okay. I mean--it's none of my business anyway. I just--I thought I was the only one."

Her sentence hung in the air for a moment. Then Stacy laughed. "You fucked your brother too?"

Katie blushed and took another swallow of beer. "Y-yeah. I just--I could hear you guys sometimes, and I figured you were just boyfriend and girlfriend, and then yesterday when Steve said--I didn't know what to say. And I couldn't stop thinking about it."

Stacy smiled. "Why don't you tell me about it?"

***

Katie was visiting her parents right before the pandemic lockdown started. Her brother Keith--20 years old--was still living at home with them, going to college and hanging out with friends.

They'd always gotten along, with a few squabbles along the way when they were younger. Keith was smart--a premed major--with curly blond hair and muscular legs from running cross country in high school and college. He was quiet, keeping mostly to himself at home, in his room whenever he wasn't eating with the family or going out.

Katie had started to notice him a year ago. Maybe before that. Keith was cute, with a bright smile and a friendly laugh, always helpful and cheerful, but maybe a little too serious. He didn't seem to have any girlfriends. When Katie asked him, he'd just shrug and shake his head. "I don't know. It doesn't seem to work for me."

She had a good job at a real estate firm, and she'd had her share of boyfriends, and girlfriends too, but nothing special. She worried about her brother's love life more than her own.

But right now she was worried about COVID.

Their parents were both at work. Keith came back from an afternoon run, sweating in a T-shirt and shorts, while Katie was reading the news on her laptop in the kitchen. "Hey, Katie." He opened the refrigerator for a bottle of water.

"How was your run?" She scrolled down.

"Long. What you reading?" He leaned over her shoulder. She could smell his body. A bead of sweat dropped on her bare shoulder. She was in a tank top and shorts.

"This pandemic thing." She pointed to the screen. "It's pretty scary."

"Yeah." He skimmed the page. Katie listened to his heavy breathing. She glanced up once. Could Keith see down her top? Would he take a peek? The thought made her feel warm. Not just on her skin, but between her legs.

It wasn't the first time she'd thought about it, not really. But today something felt different. Maybe it was the looming pandemic. Maybe it was... something else.

"If it's the end of the world, I'm going home tomorrow." She closed the laptop. "Before I get stuck here."

Keith laughed. "That wouldn't be so bad, would it?"

She looked at him. His firm shoulders, cocky smile, lean body. Maybe not.

But she said, "I've got too much work to do."

"It's the end of the world, and you're thinking about work?" He laughed. Then he patted her shoulder. "Whatever you want, Katie."

Whatever you want...?

He turned. "Gonna take a shower." He left.

Katie read one more article, then made up her mind. She slid the laptop into its case and carried it to her bedroom to start packing.

Fifteen minutes later, Keith walked by her door. He wore a clean pair of sweatpants, no shirt. "Hey! You're leaving?"

"Tomorrow, yeah." She folded a pair of slacks. "Like I said."

"I didn't think..." He stood in her doorway. "I'm going to miss you."

She nodded, her eyes flicking across her brother's bare chest. "Me too."

Keith stepped forward to wrap his arms around her. She hugged him close, pressing her body against him, the sensation of his chest making her nipples stiffen. She pushed a leg forward between his legs.

Yeah. Something was stiffening there too.

Now or never, she told herself. Tomorrow we may be dead. Seize the day...

Katie kissed Keith on the lips. After a moment she slid her tongue into his mouth, and slipped her hands down his hips, inside his sweatpants. Keith tried to step back and twist his head away, but she held onto him and kept her lips locked on his mouth, her tongue darting frantically against his.

Keith kissed her back. It was instinct. He'd always known his sister was beautiful, and sexy. For the past few years he couldn't resist his impulses--when she was in a bikini, or heading to the shower in just a towel, he had to look at her. At night, jerking off in his bed, he thought about her. Knowing it was screwed up, knowing it would never happen. He couldn't help himself. Now--

Katie stepped back and quickly pulled her tank top off, throwing it across the room. No bra. Keith stared at her boobs for just a moment before she grabbed him again, arms around his shoulders, pressing her nipples against his chest as she kissed him some more.

She could feel his cock getting harder inside his sweats. Keeping their lips locked, she started tugging his sweatpants down until they drooped at his ankles, and his cock was pushing at her boxers. Still kissing, she reached for it, wrapping her fingers around his shaft.

Keith gasped at his sister's touch. "What--what are we doing? Katie?"

"Shh." She grinned. "It's the end of the world, remember?"

He didn't argue. He didn't want to. He kissed her hard, enjoying the sensations around his shaft and Katie gently squeezed and tugged at his cock. If this really was the end of the world, he couldn't think of any better way to go.

Katie let go of him and shoved her gym shorts down. A surge of pleasure rushed through her as she saw Keith stare at his first glimpse of her pussy, neatly trimmed, pulsing and already wet.

"You've done it before, haven't you?" she asked.

"Huh? What? Oh. Oh, yeah. Lots. I mean, a few times--"

"Good. I don't have time to teach you." She turned and pushed her suitcase off the bed, sending her clothes to the floor. Then she plopped down on the edge of the bed to take a good look at her naked brother.

His cock jutted out, long and slender, trembling, dripping with precum at the tip. He stared at Katie--her tits rising and falling, her legs, long and slender, and her pussy, glistening, teasing him.

Katie saw his eyes zero in, and she reached down to slide a fingertip along the edge of her slit. She shuddered, turned on by the sight of her brother's nude body and by him staring at her, naked and eager. She realized she'd wanted this for a long time. She'd seen him swimming, in tight little Speedos, and wondered about his cock, but she'd never really thought about getting him naked. Or getting naked for him. Today was different. Today was the day.

She patted the bed. "Come here, Keith."

He sat, his feet on the floor, then laid down, his prick sticking up toward the ceiling. He rolled toward his sister, first kissing her lips while fondling her tits, then moving down to lick and suck at her boobs while she ran her hand up and down his hard shaft, the precum leaking on her fingers as she stroked.

Keith sucked at Katie's nipples, biting them gently, licking and squeezing them passionately. He could feel his cock hardening as Katie rubbed him. Their fevered breathing was the only sound in the bedroom, and then Katie let out a low moan of pleasure as Keith slipped a hand down to probe at her slit.

She wanted to suck Keith's dick, taste that cock in her mouth, but she was too desperate and eager to wait. Already Keith was pushing his cock against her leg as his fingers entered her wet pussy, and then he was on top of her, spreading her thighs wide, his trembling cock poised above her entrance. "You really want this?" he whispered.

"Yes," she whispered, grasping his cock. "Yes." She guided him down until the tip of his prick was pressing against her lips, then sighed with pleasure as he pushed it inside.

Keith felt his cock sinking into his sister's warm, tight pussy and groaned softly. He held it there, enjoying the sensation, his dick inside his sister's body for the first time. Her eyes were closed, a smile on her face, and her tits wobbled slightly as she breathed, taking him in. She reached around to place a hand on his butt, squeezing it softly.

He took the hint and started slowly thrusting into Katie's pussy. She opened her eyes and smiled up at him, gasping quietly at the first sensations of his prick penetrating her, first an inch and then more, filling up her pussy until he was deep inside her, throbbing and hard.

Keith started slow, but Katie pushed her hips up at him urgently, driving him deeper, and in seconds he was slamming into and out of her as hard and fast as he could. Katie lifted her legs and wrapped them around his body, gripping his shoulders as well, biting her lip as she enjoyed his hard thrusting. Her pussy felt hot, and her clit was pulsing with pleasure.

Keith stared down at her boobs bouncing up and down with each thrust of his cock. He could feel his balls swinging against her ass. Katie's body shook as she smiled up at him, then stiffened as her first orgasm started to approach. She closed her eyes, biting her lip, and sighed loudly as her pussy churned.

Keith slowed, trying to draw it out, watching his sister's face as her orgasm hit. Her mouth opened in a wide smile of joy as she pressed her eyes tight and dug her fingers into his shoulders, kicking her heels against his back. "Ohhh," she moaned softly, then louder. "Oh. Oh! Oh, oh, oh!"

Keith grinned, then picked up his speed again. The pulsing in his cock was getting urgent. He felt Katie's pussy clench, fastened his eyes on her boobs, flushed and firm, and then let himself go, erupting inside her, spurting his cum deep inside her body with a cry of lust--"Ah! Yes! Fuck! Yes! Yesssss!"

Katie smiled. She could feel Keith's sperm rushing inside her, dripping down her thighs, looked at his eyes, wide and ecstatic, his face red, his muscles tense as his cock unloaded, pumping hard for a long time until he finally collapsed, gasping, and rolled off her next to the bed. "Wow," he breathed.

Katie kissed his cheek. "I'm going to miss you so much."

***

Stacy's mask had slipped off as she unzipped her cutoffs and slipped one hand down between her thighs, slowly massaging her clit as she listened to Katie's story. Katie didn't seem to notice. Stacy managed one quiet orgasm as Katie finished, then caught her breath and asked, "Was that it? That one time?"

"We did it two more times before my parents came home." Katie pulled her mask off, her face red and flushed from remembering the experience. "And then two more times after they went to bed. I left the next day." She sighed. "If I'd known I'd end up working at home all day, I might have stayed. I haven't--you know--ever since."

"Yeah, that's how Stevie and I ended up doing it. We were bored and horny and stuck together. And her couldn't stop looking at my tits." She giggled, her hand still down her cutoffs.

Katie sat up. "Are you--oh. Should I go?"

"No! Sorry, that story just got me so hot. I just came." She smiled. "I might cum again. Do you mind?"

"N-no." Katie stared at Stacy. "I'm, uh, a little turned on too. Thinking about it."

She suddenly shoved her hand under her shorts. Stacy watched as her fingers wiggled, and she smiled as Katie sighed. "Ahh. That's nice."

They sat there in silence for a few minutes, playing with themselves. Stacy let herself get more vocal, moaning as she pushed a finger into her slit, then reaching down with her other hand to stroke her clit. The cutoffs got in her way, so she pulled them down, panties too, and sat on the sofa in just her bikini top, legs wide, fingering herself while watching Katie.

jlawrence
jlawrence
211 Followers
12