Horny Siblings in the Pandemic Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katie's eyes darted back and forth from Stacy shyly, but she got bolder as her pussy started pulsing harder. Like Stacy, she finally pulled her shorts off, and then her tank top. She saw Stacy gaze at her tits, then closed her eyes and slipped another finger inside herself, breathing hard as she thought about her brother. And Stacy.

"Hi, Stace, I'm finally--whoa!" Steve stopped in his tracks, staring at the two half-naked woman masturbating together. He was in shorts with no shirt, and his cock got instantly erect at the sight of his sister and Katie clearly having fun together.

"Oh, hi, Stevie." Stacy pulled her fingers free. "Katie was just telling me how she fucked her brother. It was pretty hot."

Katie stared at him, her hand frozen between her legs. "Hi. I found the cat."

Steve laughed. "I'm glad. Okay, I'll leave you guys to it. Sorry for interrupting." He turned.

"No, wait!" Katie said.

Steve stopped. "Yeah?"

"I'm--I'm really horny."

He grinned "What a coincidence." Then he glanced at his sister. "Stace?"

Stacy laughed. "Sure, go ahead! I know you want want a change."

"Aw, Stace." Steve pushed down his shorts, letting his cock spring free. Then he leaned down. "You're always my number one sister." He kissed her hard.

"Mmm." Stacy reached for his dick. Nice and hard, already dripping with a little precum as she stroked it. Steve instinctively went for her tits, running his hands under her bikini top for a squeeze that brought another moan from her throat.

"G-go ahead," Katie said from her chair. Her pussy was wet from the sight of Steve's prick. "I'll just watch."

"No, get over here." Stacy waved an arm while Steve reached behind her back to untie her top. Her boobs fell out, and he planted his lips on them, sucking urgently.

The hell with social distancing. Katie moved to the couch, next to Stacy. Stacy reached over to slide a finger across her slit, already warm and slippery. Katie quivered. Then she bent forward to kiss Stacy, tentatively at first, then warmly, slipping her tongue inside to taste Stacy's tongue.

Steve stepped back to look the two women over. Stacy was the sexiest woman he knew, even if she was his sister. But Katie was hot, with nice tits and long, tanned legs.

He dropped to his knees and pulled Katie's legs apart. While the girls were kissing and fondling each other's tits, he bent over and gave Katie's snatch a lick.

Katie squirmed at the touch of Steve's tongue on her pussy. She was squeezing Stacy's tits, kissing her feverishly, and then Steve licked the inside of her thighs, up one and then up the other, teasing her until he finally planted his face in her crotch and started kissing and licking her pussy.

"Oh," Katie moaned, caught between the sensation of Steve's tongue sliding inside her slit and Stacy's hands on her tits. In a moment Stacy leaned down and started licking those tits, sucking on Katie's nipples and rubbing her hands over her body. One hand went down her stomach, brushing against her brother's head until she found Katie's clit. She started rubbing in a circular motion, first one way, then the other, as Katie moaned and whimpered with pleasure.

Steve rubbed her legs, listening to her sighs and moans, while Stacy whispered softly. "This is okay? You said you had girlfriends. Is this good? Your body is so sexy. My brother's cock is so hard. I love your tits. I love tickling your pussy..."

Katie was panting, her body shaking in lust as the two siblings licked and stroked and caressed her all over. Her skin was sweaty and warm, her legs trembling, her pussy throbbing as Steve kept licking her and Stacy kept circling her clit.

As Steve was licking, Stacy reached down and plunged a finger into Katie's snatch, right next to Steve's tongue. Katie shrieked, surprised and turned on, and suddenly, unexpectedly, she came, her pussy churning in an orgasm, that ran up and down her body from her scalp to her toes.

Steve grinned, enjoying the feeling of making Katie cum even as his cock was aching to cum too. He gripped Katie's thighs, holding them firmly as her orgasm rose and then slowly started to fall away.

Finally Katie looked up, a wide smile on her face. "You've got a good brother."

Stacy nodded. "I know."

Steve stood up, his dick erect and eager. Stacy moved over, one hand on Katie's leg. "Go for it, Stevie. Give it to her."

He shook his head. "No. Maybe later, if she wants. You're still my best sister, Stace." He placed his hands on her thighs, pulling her legs apart. Her exposed pussy glistened, waiting.

"Aw, Stevie." Stacy laughed. Then she leaned back, licking her lips. "Come and get it, then."

Katie watched as Steve aimed his cock at Stacy's slit. His sister reached down to help guide him forward until the tip brushed against her lips, and then he rammed his cock firmly forward, sliding inside in a quick thrust that made Stacy gasp with lust.

Steve bent down to kiss Stacy once, then reared back and started thrusting back and forth, driving his cock deep into her eager body. He gazed at her boobs, shaking up and down until Katie reached over to grab one for a squeeze. Stacy turned her head, and the two women kissed, and then Katie moved down to suck at Stacy's nipples. Stacy moaned, in ecstasy from her brother's cock inside her and her new friend beside her.

Steve kept up as Katie's hands wandered down Stacy's body, past her bellybutton and stomach to her clit, warm and pulsing. Stacy squirmed as she rubbed it, overloading on the sensations on being fucked in her pussy by her brother while Katie fingered her clit.

Steve grinned, enjoying the touch of Katie's hand near his penis as he bucked energetically back and forth, his cock throbbing inside Stacy's tight pussy. "Oh," he groaned, fighting the urge to cum. "Fuck. Fuck, Katie, it's so good fucking you, fuck, fuck, fuck..."

Katie kissed Stacy's cheek as she twirled her fingers around her clit, panting almost as hard as Steve. "This is so hot," she whispered, licking Stacy's ear. "Doing it together. With your brother."

"Welcome--to--the--club," Stacy panted. Between Steve's cock deep in her pussy and Katie's fingers passionately stroking her clit, she was about to cum again, hard.

Steve pounded her feverishly, sweat dripping off his chest and shoulders onto Stacy's tits as Katie kissed and licked her. The sights and sensations had the cum surging in his cock. "Okay," he grunted. "Okay, it's coming. It's coming."

"Do it, Stevie," Stacy breathed, her body churning. "Give it to me. I want it. I want it all--oh! Yes! Yes, yes, yes!"

Stacy came, screeching as her body shuddered and her pussy churned, an explosion of lust and pleasure shooting through her body as Steve shot him cum into her, pumping hard and heavy as the look of ecstasy on Stacy's face and the heat in her pussy filled him with pleasure that didn't seem to ever end.

Katie smiled, her own pussy tingling as she watched Steve and Stacy cum together. She leaned down to lick a drop of sweat from Stacy's chest, then sat up as Steve slid out of her pussy, his cock still pumping. She slipped a fingertip into Stacy's slit for a moment, then licked it clean of Stacy's juices and Steve's cum, running her tongue over it until she had it all. "Wow," she said.

"Yeah," Steve agreed. "Wow.' He sank down onto the floor, panting. "You okay, Stace?"

"Great," Stacy said with a sigh of contentment. "I don't know what I'm going to do when this pandemic is over."

"You don't have to move out." Steve squeezed her foot. "Ever."

Stacy looked over at Katie. Her tits were rising and falling with new arousal as she focused on Steve's cock, limp but still long and thick. "Maybe Katie should move in."

"You can bring your cat." He smiled at Katie. "I like a little--"

"Don't say it!" Stacy slapped his shoulder. Steve grinned.

Katie laughed and reached out to stroke Steve's leg. "I have to go home and feed him, actually. But I'll come back. If that's okay."

"Sounds good." Steve stood up. "We'll be here."

"Can't go anywhere else, that's for sure." Stacy rubbed her pussy. "Hurry back, Katie."

Katie stood up, smiling. "I will."

12