Horny Sister Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was about to cum.

Justin moaned just after I did, his body starting to shake. Tyler's lips continued to suckle the head of his cock. I could tell he was using his tongue, too, because I could see it press against his cheek every few seconds. I slid my finger up to my clit and pressed it, hard. My orgasm swirled inside me.

Suddenly Tyler's face sank down further and he moaned around my brother's cock. Jesus that was hot! Tyler's eyes were closed. He was clearly enjoying this as much as my brother was! Justin's body started trembling and my brother let out a whimpering whine. His moan was soft at first, rising in pitch. His body shook harder the louder his moan rose. Tyler continued to suck and lap at my brother's boner, halfway inside his mouth.

Justin cried out, "Nuuuhhnnnnnnnnn uhhhhhnnNNNN AAAHHHHH MMMMMMMNNNNGGggggg!!" and suddenly Tyler's hand wrapped around the shaft just beneath his lips. I watched his throat as he started swallowing. Big, gulping swallows. Jesus, he was taking my brother's cum like a champ!

I couldn't hold on anymore. My orgasm crashed into me and I screamed. My body convulsed, my hips flying upward as the intensity of the pleasure forced me to move. I felt waves of pleasure circulating around my abdomen, swimming up inside my pussy, dancing around my clit, surging into my stomach. I was gasping, unable to catch my breath. I kept mashing my finger against my clit, which produced even more pleasure.

Tyler yanked his head up off my brother's cock suddenly, gasping for breath. Justin's penis continued spewing cum and I watched as it sprayed out, splashing against Tyler's chin and neck. My brother's friend drew in half a dozen deep, gasping breaths of air. He swallowed again, then coughed. Meanwhile my brother's body was still shaking, much like my own. His orgasm was clearly still going. My own body was a mass of pleasure. Even my breasts were tingling like mad.

Tyler finally sat back on his heels, staring around wildly. His little erection was twitching like mad. Poor guy. He was the only one who hadn't gotten off yet. I glanced at my little brother and nodded toward Tyler. Justin looked confused, and clearly out of energy. He didn't even move. He was breathing hard. I looked back at his penis and saw that it was slowly sagging down between his legs, getting soft.

That meant it was up to me. And to this day, I have no idea what on earth possessed me to do what I did next. But I did it. I spread my legs out and whispered, "Tyler, you can touch my pussy now."

He scooted forward eagerly. My brother lifted his head to watch, but otherwise made no move to participate. When Tyler reached out with his hand, I shook my head and whispered, "Not with your hand."

He froze, confusion clear on his face. I let my eyes drop down to his penis and smiled. Then, without taking my eyes off it, I whispered, "With that."

His penis twitched the second I said that and then he groaned. But he was already moving forward, lost in lust. I felt my brother's friend climb on top of me, his thighs pressing into the inside of my legs. I put my hands on his shoulders to steady him and nodded encouragingly. He shuffled forward a little and I glanced down between us. Not bad. His penis was almost perfectly aligned with my--

"UHHNNN!" I cried out as Tyler suddenly pushed forward and his cock buried itself inside me. Jesus! He was all the way in, and it felt... amazing. My god, it felt amazing! I was so wet, there was absolutely zero friction. And the pleasure! He started shaking, and I heard a moan coming from his lips.

Suddenly Tyler's body was shaking. I felt his penis throbbing inside me. Then he started groaning, "Hunnn uhhhnn huhh huhhh uhhh huhhh mmmm ooooh uuhhh huhhhh aaaaaa yeaaa yea yea yeeeaaaa ahhhh mmmm nnnmmmmm oooohmmm!" He was cumming. His body shook violently with it.

Jesus Christ, what was wrong with me? This could get me fucking pregnant! Why did I not even seem to care? He felt so good inside of me. And feeling his cock pulsing like that was amazing. Fuck. Oh god fuck. And somehow, the knowledge that he was spewing his teenage, baby-making load inside me pushed me right over the edge of pleasure. I cried out as another orgasm exploded within me, "AHHHHH UHHHHNNN MMM OOOHHHHHH AHHHHH MMMM MMM OOOH OOOH OOHHMMM OHHHMMMMNN UHNNN!!!"

Tyler's orgasm finally ended, and he collapsed on me, panting into my breast. He was still groaning. My own orgasm was still tingling in my pussy, but it was mostly done. We lay like that for minutes. I don't even know how long. Maybe twenty. I felt his penis shrinking inside me. I loved how that felt. But he didn't pull out right away. Not until I gently pushed against him. Then he pulled himself off me and I heard my pussy make a slurping sound as his cock fell out of it. I felt liquid oozing out of my opening and panic started to set in again. Fuck. That was his cum.

I stood up on shaky legs and walked over to the mirror. Then I looked down at my leg, where the liquid was oozing its way down toward the floor. I frowned. It didn't look like cum. It was mostly clear. I glanced over at Tyler. He was lying on his back staring at the ceiling, breathing hard.

"Tyler?" I asked. When he lifted his head and looked at me, I asked, "Did you cum in me?"

He scrunched his nose down and tilted his head. "Oh, like sperm?" he asked.

I nodded, "Yeah, like sperm. Did you cum in me?"

He shook his head, "Uh. I... I don't think so. I mean, I usually don't uh... It-it only happens sometimes. My doctor told me it was genetic." He looked embarrassed, like he had done something wrong.

My eyebrows lifted high. No way! Then a huge grin split across my face and then I started laughing in relief. I wasn't going to be pregnant. Oh thank fucking god!

I jumped into bed with them and hugged both the boys. They laughed uncomfortably. But that night, we slept together. Both boys snuggled up to me, a hand resting on each of my tits. It was quite wonderful. And it wasn't until I was finally drifting off to sleep when I remembered poor Jordan. Oh well. I had gotten something oh so much better.

I smiled as I drifted off.

The end.

12