Horny Slut Escapades 02: Mounika

Story Info
Mounika returns the favour to her boss.
6k words
3.5
9.1k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

2016 -- Back when it all started.

It was pouring down like crazy since morning and on top of it Mouni was already finding it distasteful because of the inconvenient timings at the new location.

"Who goes to work at 0830 in the night?"

She was cursing herself for leaving Pune and coming down to an incubation centre like Vizag. The facilities were not all that great and she was being forced to compromise a lot at work. Despite all of this, she worked hard to make it better for herself.

"A promotion and I will be in a better position to dictate and perhaps out of this mess," she thought.

She was lost in a beautiful train of thoughts of her promotion and how she would change things for herself, make more money, buy better things.

All of a sudden with no warning, the sky cracked up with a deafening thunder. It brought Mouni back to reality. She very reluctantly started to get ready for the final day of the training program. She was delivering training to her first batch since she moved to Vizag about 6 months ago.

Draped in a bath towel around her beautiful body covering her bosom till thighs, she looked herself in the mirror. As the cold breeze kissed her skin she got goose bumps all over her arms. She picked up the moisturiser and sat back on the bed still watching and appreciating herself in the mirror.

Her eyes followed her hands as she scooped out a dollop of Lakmé gel crème and started to apply over her arms. First over her left arm and then the right and then right forearm and back to left. As she massaged on looking closely at her skin, her body started to react to her own touch.

She looked up into the mirror and smiled at herself for how sensitive she is to touch. She scooped another dollop, this time for legs, and her eyes followed her hands again. She lifted her right heel and placed it on the edge of the bed and started from ankle and moved up. Then she switched her leg and continued on.

Her gaze subtly moved back on to the mirror while she was finishing with her legs. It was a sight to behold. Her arse firmly on the mattress and her left leg still on the edge of the bed. That towel rode exposing her nicely trimmed bush and her brownish pussy lips peeking out and crying for attention. All the cold breeze and touching has worked well on her body. Her juices welled up and the aroma his filled the room. Her eyes were fixed on her exposed pussy glistering with juices.

Caught in two mind she quickly checked the health band lying beside her over the bed. Just enough time, she thought.

Mouni leaned back resting herself over her elbows and put both her legs over the edge of the bed and spread them wide. Up top the towel barely held on to her breasts. Down below it rode up until her waist exposing her orifice. She shifted her weight on to her left elbow and freed her right arm.

Looking in the mirror she skilfully guided her middle finger down, parted her pussy lips and started to rub herself. Her eyes closed as flashes of her raunchy escapades reeled in. She fingered on and on and on. First to the flash of a burly man yanking her hair back and pounding her in doggy style. Then to another one eating her while she kneaded her breast. And then to someone holding her head and pumping her throat.

Her breath stared to become irregular, tiny beads of sweat started to form over her smooth skin. Eyes still shut as she motored on. The knot of the towel gave way but still loosely hung on to her bosom. As she was reaching the peak, she opened her lips involuntarily pushing her tongue out and closed her eyes tighter as if to squeeze the erotic memory out to help her climax. Soft moans escaped her as she did and her legs flapped side to side.

She opened her eyes to look at herself. She looked quite the slut she was. She had one long look at herself in the mirror and fell back on to the bed completely relieving her left hand while her right still worked on her pussy. She hastily got the towel off exposing her boobs. With her left hand she pressed her boobs and started to play with them while right hand was busy down in-between her legs. And that touch on her boobs just the trick. As she vigorously rubbed herself, caressed and pinched her erect nipples her body shuddered, gasped and climaxed.

She opened her eyes and took a huge gulp of air and threw her hands back over head exposing her underarms. Her heels now off the edge of the bed hanging down. Her mind was completely blank with no thoughts and as the breeze kissed her hot body, it made her feel fresh.

"You're the light, you're the night You're the colour of my blood You're the cure, you're the pain You're the only thing I wanna touch Never knew that it could mean so much, so much"

"Oh shit!" She cursed.

The ring of the phone has brought her back to her senses. Oh shit, it's plugged in for charging, in the living room she remembered. With complete disregard to her nakedness she got back on her feet and ran at once to find her phone.

"Hello!" she said breathlessly.

"Hello."

"Mounika here."

"Hello madam, driver."

"Ji, boliye." (Yes, go on)

"Madam, will be there in 2 minutes."

"Haan okay, mein niche aarahi hu." (I'm coming down.)

From the moment she cut the call to getting down the stair it took her just 6 minutes. As much as she is gentle Mouni knows how to slog through any situation. She is always prepared for the worst. She slipped into a comfortable bra and panty. Then into a pearl white fine cotton shirt and an elephant grey pencil cut pant. She wanted to look professional because today she was going to take the team to work floor after training.

She came down the stairs with the help of an umbrella. Just when she was about to exit the building she noticed a huge puddle of water right outside the gate.

The cab was already waiting for her, she could see the glowing tail lamps from the gate.

"Fuck!!" She cursed once again. Gingerly removed her heels and held them along with her clutch and phone. In another hand she held up the umbrella and carefully crossed the puddle on her toes.

"I'm gonna need to change the house," She said out loud.

The back door swung open as she neared the cab.

"Madam, we can't wait for you this long everyday!" the driver complained.

Paying no heed she plugged in her early phones while driver was still complaining. --------------------------- The training room was not completely filled up. Thanks to persistent rain, the cabs got delayed and the public transport was in disarray. Kiran alongside Vikash talking about what to expect as they were nearing the end of their training program.

"Where are the rest of them?"

Both of them turned back to the familiar voice of Raghu. He had his rain coat still on, dripping wet.

"Teju just went up to have a coffee," Vikash said.

"Priya comes along with the trainer," Kiran chimed in.

"Okay come, let's get out for a quick smoke, it will take some time for everyone to come in anyway," Raghu announced.

Right outside the office on the other side of the road is a small shack where a middle aged man sold cigarettes. Majority of his customers were from ICWB. As the three of them hurried to the shack, the man smiled and readily pulled out a couple of gold flake kings and a Navy cut, all without saying a word. Due to the unrelenting drizzle there was hardly any traffic on the road. Old telugu classics played on from the man's radio as the three of them were indulged in smoking.

A cab slowly pulled up in front of the office. All the prying eyes of the men followed it. Out of it walked Mouni, Priya and a couple of others. The moment they got out Mouni opened her umbrella and pulled in Priya under it. The guys watched on. While Priya put her hand around Mouni's waist to get close and get under the umbrella, Mouni laid her hand around Priya's shoulder. They paraded up the stairs through to the entrance. The glass door automatically detected them and opened up. As they stepped in, the door closed behind them.

The guys looked at each other, chuckled with a devious look and resumed smoking. As Vikash pulled out a crisp 100 rupee note, lighting off the cigarette with his boot Raghu said,

"E lanjani dengali mama."

"Kya?" Vikash enquired.

"He said he wants to fuck the bitch," Kiran helped with translation.

"Kaun si?"

"Of course the trainer," Raghu responded.

Just when they started to leave "sir me change teesukondi," the voice of the man came from behind.

Vikash at once turned back to collect the change.

"This you understand well!" Raghu mocked Vikash. -------------- The team was engrossed in training. They were hastily scribbling on their note pads as Mouni went on to give instructions about the floor, where to sit, what to work on and so forth. About two hours into training at around 10:45 PM there was a knock on the door.

Everyone in the room craned their heads towards the door. With a wry smile on his face a giant of a man pushed the door open. Mouni looked up and immediately recognised him.

"Hi!" she said waving at him.

All the ten pairs of eyes in the training room followed her as she walked to the door to welcome him in. The team just gawked at him wondering who must he be.

After about a minute of whispering Mouni welcomed him in. Both of them came in front of the room and took the centre stage.

"Everyone, this is Daniel. He is going to be your manager."

"Daniel, this is the team."

"Hello everyone!" he said.

His voice was loud, clear and exuberating confidence. He was easily taller than anyone in the room. Would at least be 6' 4". The contrast between his dark complexion and snow white teeth made his smile extra special. His broad shoulders and burly body made Mouni look like a midget beside him. Her 5' 2" body meant she has look up when she spoke to him.

"Since it's your last day in training and are going to join us on the floor tomorrow, I thought I'll come down to say hi," Daniel addressed the team.

The team was looking at him intently as he spoke. They were intimidated by his mere presence and his imposing personality.

"I have an announcement to make." He continued.

"Mounika will be temporarily leading this team until we fill the vacant position" he said.

Mouni did not see that coming and was genuinely surprised. She craned her head towards him with the most beautiful smile of triumph. Whatever nervousness the team had, the moment the announcement was made there was relief in their expression and some of them even smiled.

"Under the Horizon program, each of you have a budget of 1000 rupees per head which can be spent on team's engagement and socializing, He announced.

"Your stand-in team leader is going to give you further details. You are in safe hands," He assured with a meaningful smile and an eye contact with Mounika.

"Good Night! Will see you on the floor tomorrow," he wished and started to walk out. Mouni loyally accompanied him to the door and saw him off.

Everyone was smiling and each of their faces lit up like a 100 Watts bulb, including Mouni's. Before she came back to her seat her phone buzzed.

6/5/17, 22:55 - Dany ICWB: I will wait in the car. 6/5/17, 22:55 - Dany ICWB: Parked right outside the main gate. 6/5/17, 22:55 - Mounika N J: Now? :o 6/5/17, 22:55 - Dany ICWB: Yes, just a smoke :D 6/5/17, 22:55 - Dany ICWB: Take a break ;) 6/5/17, 22:56 - Mounika N J: kay.. 6/5/17, 22:56 - Mounika N J: gimme 5 min?

"Okay, let's take a break for half an hour. And plan on what you want to do with the budget, alright," she announced and left the room after picking up her ID and clutch.

6/5/17, 23:01- Dany ICWB: waiting... 6/5/17, 23:02- Mounika N J: cuming! 6/5/17, 23:02- Dany ICWB: :-) already? 6/5/17, 23:02- Mounika N J: shut up!! 6/5/17, 23:02- Mounika N J: I ll b der in 5. --------------------

"Any of you guys want to join for a smoke?" Raghu enquired.

"No bro we ll go later. We are headed up to eat something first," Vikash responded.

"Alright I will be behind office, in case you wanna join," he announced and left the room.

Raghu swiped out and exited the building through the automatic glass door. He took an immediate right instead of exiting from the main gate which is straight ahead. He then walked for a minute and took another right and ended up at an unmanned emergency exit behind the building. He looked around to ensure no one is looking and sneaked out into a dark alley behind the office. He then turned left walked for a few metres and then snuck into a shadow of an under construction building.

He sat on the steps at the entrance of the building and scanned the surroundings. He saw no signs of life. The entire block is office buildings and most of them worked day except ICWB. The steps were high and the elevation provided him a vantage point from where he could see the dimly lit exit and most of the alley.

He pulled out his smartphone and laid it on his lap. Then from his pocket he pulled out a packet of cigarettes and lighter. From the other pocket he pulled out a tiny zip locked packet. He emptied the packet over the phone. He then pulled out a cigarette and carefully emptied out the tobacco without damaging the cigarette. Then he methodically mixed both the substances and slowly stuffed it back into the empty cigarette and lit it. -------------------- Mouni finished her final touch up by applying a strawberry gloss over her lips. She quickly checked herself from top to bottom and after ensuring everything is perfect she left the rest room. She swiped out and stood at the glass door which opened for her exit.

A refreshing cold breeze hit her as she stepped out. The rain has finally relented. She carefully looked around to avoid any unwanted attention. After ensuring there was no one watching, she trotted down the stairs and rushed straight towards the main gate. She swiped one last time and just when she was crossing the gate.

"Madam stop!" She heard a hoarse voice coming from behind.

Mouni stopped in her tracks as if someone has turned off her power. A chill ran down her spine, although nervous she wore a mask of confidence and turned around to face the person. She silently prayed that it shouldn't be someone from the floor or one of the trainees or people she knew.

"Madam you should sign the register if you leave after 8 PM, are you new here?" said an agitated looking guard.

She felt relieved.

The guard shoved the register into her hands with a judgemental look on his face.

"Sorry, I forgot," She said with a calm demeanour.

Although she hates being confronted, Mouni loves taking risks. She craves for the adrenaline rush that she gets from doing things that are forbidden and unorthodox. She has always been the maverick among the people she hung out with.

She filled the register and handed it back to the guard and left. The wet roads were completely deserted except for the street dogs fighting over polyethylene bags in a hope perhaps to find food. She unlocked her phone, clicked on speed dial and dialled him.

"Look left." She heard from the other end.

She saw a car a few yards away. The tail lamps were glowing red. As she neared, she saw "Abraham" written on the rear windshield.

Daniel was waiting for her with a bright and welcoming smile as Mouni opened the door. The moment she saw him there was big smile on her face.

"Thank youuuuu!" she said with the drama of a teenage girl in her voice while settling into the seat. Daniel extended his hand out to congratulate her.

"Congraaa..."

Even before he finished, she turned towards him and caught his hand to pull him closer and extended both her arms and gave him a hug and a kiss on his cheek.

"I'm so happy thank you very much!" she said again.

"Congratulations!" he finished after she let him go.

"If just a temporary TL gets me a hug, I wonder what I may get if you really get promoted?" he winked at her.

"Shut up!" she said dismissively without making an eye contact.

"Where to?" She enquired while trying to turn on the radio. "I just have 20 min, I have a team to take care you know."

Daniel chuckled changing gear.

"I wanna smoke." Mouni announced still fiddling with radio.

Just when she finished saying the radio came to life.

"Just a young gun with the quick fuse I was uptight, wanna let loose.."

Mouni started to hum and head bang to the tune.

Daniel took a U turn at the next signal a few yards ahead and drove straight back. He then took a right and less than a minute later took another right. He was checking her out. Her eyes were closed and seemed to be in trance.

"Thunder, feel the thunder Lightning then the thunder.."

This time she threw punches in the air mimicking Dan Reynolds in the song.

Daniel took a right exiting the main road and entered an alleyway. He turned the head lamps off and left the parking lights on as he entered.

Mouni immediately started looking around to have feel of where they were headed. She completely ignored the song still playing. It was pitch dark.

"Dany! I can't see your face you know."

Daniel burst into laughter and turned on the cabin lights.

"What is this place?" She asked.

"This is how our office looks like from behind."

"Yeah, you are so used to checking stuff out from behind don't you think?"

"Oh yeah I'd love that, there is such beauty most people miss to explore."

They both served volley of flirtatious dialogues at each other like teenagers as they passed the emergency exit.

"That's our emergency exit, the empty abandoned parking lot over on the left that we just passed by is the assembly point," he explained as he pulled up the car. -------------------- Raghu took one deep final drag out of the freshly rolled joint. He slowly exhaled out through his nostrils completely indulged in the intoxication.

His attention was drawn by a familiar muffled rhythmic beat coming from a few yards ahead. It's a car and in a second the headlamps went off. He quickly put off the joint fearing for it could be a police patrol. The cabin lights were on and was able to make out that it was a man and a woman in the front seat but he couldn't clearly recognise.

As the car slowly rolled forward he heard the sound of gravel getting crushed under the tires, such was the silence. As it got closer and closer and his vision became clearer. First he thought he knew them and then it became unmistakably clear as the car pulled up. -------------------- Mouni turned towards Daniel and said, "Where's my cigarette?"

"I'm sure you won't mind a cigar!" he said winking at her and meaningfully pointing at his zipper with his eyes.

"Chiii!" she said punching him on the bicep displaying mock anger.

There was silence as the track ended. It was awkward. They both knew what they came for, they exactly knew what each of them wanted from the other. They stared at each other, deep.

As if pulled together by some kind of magnetic force they came closer and closer, their eyes closed, lips locked and there was a surge of electric currently passed through their bodies. -------------------- "What the fuck?" Raghu said to himself.

He couldn't believe his eyes. A few minutes back both them spoke like a typical superior and subordinate.

"What a scandal this will be!" He thought.

He could clearly see both Mouni and Daniel eating each other. He saw Daniel's hand creep up from her waist to her boobs over the beautiful white shirt still engaged in the kiss.

He felt a stir in his pants. He crossed his legs tightly sitting there as he stared at them. -------------------- "Wait..wai.." She groaned and gasped as they disengaged.

A second later Mouni thrust herself forward reengaging in the kiss. With his right hand he firmly gripped the steering for support and used it to pivot his body left towards Mouni. With his left hand he held her loose hair.

12